[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I'm in for this! I'm pretty surprised that the show surpassed the high rating so quickly in 5 episodes ;) hmmm this proves how netizens prefer rom-com than thriller than action. 

For the first two episodes, I don't find it really interesting. Til the third episode where she find that BG is attractive and he's prince.

is there something wrong with my eyes or my thoughts ? The picture below seems to show that their clothes are waterproof! Haha

Cr to owner 

• Like 13

Daebak! Daebak to the rating! How i wish i could fly to seoul if they have the fansigning.. 

If anyone intend to do something for the cast(whether it is a message compilation or whatsoever), i think you have to start to plan now as it will take at least 2-4weeks to consolidate and get the things done. As overseas fans i guess the only way is to do a video of messages from all over the world (message in written format instead of filming ourselves as i believe some are camera shy,hehe).. any taker? 

• Like 11

I slept so late and woke up so early because of the strange giddiness and excitement I feel all over watching last night's episode! Am I the only one who feels this way? I feel full (literally) after each episode!

While it was not action-packed, it was character-driven and I love it! It showed the vulnerability of Raon as far as her mother is concerned and CP's vulnerability toward's Raon as he both empathized (they both lost their mothers) and sympathized with her as she lay down feverish after the pond fiasco. It also showed that YoonSung is not an inherently evil villain (unlike his grandfather) because he sadly recalled (and longed for?)  the deep friendship he had with Lee Young in their younger years. I was amused and moved by the pain the Princess felt because of her unrequited (?) love.

Loved Yoojung's crying scene when she was in delirium! I was emotionally stirred by it! And yes, I teared and sympathize with her!

Bogum, I am emotionally invested in your ability to make this romance so real, so palpable!

The music, the cinematography left me really stunned and moved!

P.S. I've been crazily replaying Gummy's track!

P.S.S. Thank God for this thread! It satisfies my need to vent out and to share my fascination for MDBC and to read others' as well. Enjoying all your posts!

P.S.S.S. MDBC already hit the 20% mark in Seoul! MDBC, fighting!

• Like 17

"Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" sets record of 19.3%, Park Bo-geom's promise not far off

photo761123.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" is about to breakthrough 20%.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" on the 5th rated 19.3% which is a record setter. This is 2.9% more than the previous episode.

The first episode of "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" started off with 8.3% and by the third episode it went up to 16%. By the fifth episode it set a new record. Park Bo-geom had promised that he would hold a fan signing session if the drama broke through 20%. It looks like that's going to happen very soon.

Meanwhile, MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 9.4% and SBS "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" rated 5.7%.

http://www.hancinema.net/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-sets-record-of-19-3percent-park-bo-geom-s-promise-not-far-off-98426.html

• Like 19

thanks god for the rating....everytime i got shocked because the rating increases so high. i personally think it will be drop a bit, around 15 - 16%, but this drama makes another miracle again, it hits 19.3percent...WOOOOWWWWWW......

im in the sky now because of the happiness.... really this is daebak....crew and all team of moonlight will be very happy . im so proud of them. and all chingus here, thanks a lot for all the recaps, preview, pics, i enjoy it so much. love u all.

I BELIEVE TONIGHT RATING WILL GET ABOVE 20%....GRUPHUG FOR EVERYONE HERE.......

• Like 21

Goooddd Morningg/Evening Chingudeullll! Ok before I say all the nice things and start floating in a dreamland, I want to get this out my chest, RIGHT NOW. 

WHERE IS THIS SO CALL SKINSHIP THAT I'VE WAITED ALL NIGHT??? The Pond Scene!! All I see is TRUCK LOAD of people standing there doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but blocking CP from hugging Raon!! For crying outtt louddd, even me wanna huggg Raon sooo baddd protecting her. OMGosshh you poorr girllll, shivering like thatttttt, come here you puppieeeee. How about ALL of you people go DIVE AGAIN and SAVE that POOR PRINCESS who OBVIOUSLY need help in the middle of that pond!! What sort of EMPLOYEES are you people??? Protect the ROYAL FAMILY with your lifeee, so TAKE YOUR PIMP SHOES and GOOO. Hmpppphh I thought I'm going to witness probably one of the MOST romantic moment but NOOOOOO.  Instead NO CPR, NO LIPS TO LIPS CONTACT , no sign of KISS happening whatsoever, and NO busting out Raon true id!!.............calm myself down.......FORGET CALM!!!  Arrggggghh, I feel you CP, I know howw much you want to huggg her and carry herr, I can seee it in your eyeess.  And YOU CAN'T DO that either cuz these good for nothing satellites orbiting around you! 

THANK GOODNESS I have all tabs open from page 154-164 hohoho. I NEED to go look and stare at them to blow some steam off before I can continue with this. Love you all chingus!! 
  • Like 18

5 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

Heyyyy guys I know everyone is discussing about ep 5 and RaOn’s identity but here are the additional scenes for Episode 3 that they aired during the rerun, I back-read the topic and I think only the pictures were posted? (edit: I just found out that the first one had been posted!:sweatingbullets:)

I did some rough translation for them. I can’t understand everything so for some sentences I’m just guessing the general idea :D:sweatingbullets:

When Yoon Sung found Ra On before she got slapped by the evil Queen >”<:angry:

YS: Whose house is this here?

Then I think they were talking if YS knew where this was and YS said it’d been long time (that he’d been here?)

YS: (She) clearly has gone somewhere around here. Leave the stuffs here. I’ve found it. (was RO that he’s found XD)

This scene probably followed the scene where RO picked up flowers for princess Young Eun:wub:

Princess Myung Eun: What are you doing here?

RO: The flowers are pretty so I wanted to bring them to you. (I'm not so sure about this one)

Princess ME: I’ve already promised my brother that I will have nothing to do with you/have forgiven your sin so you don’t have to be like this. (I guess she meant she will just let it go/won’t punish her/won’t care anymore since she made a promise with Young:tears:)

RO: It was sincere. The letter… something something … I’m afraid you might think that everything was fake. (I guess RO wanted to explain to ME that the letters and the feelings were sincere so that ME doesn’t think that everything was just a lie)

RO: Then I’ll take my leave from here.

Maid: I’ll throw this away, mama.

Princess ME: Give them to me.

----> Made sense to me now that they were enjoying their boat ride in tonight’s ep hahaha XD:w00t:

I hope someone will kindly sub them soon <3:wub: And happy discussing everyone <3

hi.. where did you find this additional clip??? I rematch episode 3 but never see it.. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

My husband is a GUY . through and through .. typical male … rough and tough … doesn’t fall easily … doesn’t like romance … hate cheesy and mushy stuff …. Hate ridiculous plot (esp girl dressed/act like a boy plot) … hate all the ‘cheapskate’ script and lame pick up line ..  and he fall for Moon drawn by cloud .. WOAH I did not expect this … I have been watching kdrama since 2003 and my husband has been aware of Kdrama for more than a decade and has been ignoring my plea (for him to watch with me – no matter that I threatened that he sleep outside the room).. he never budge. He told me watching Kdrama would make him a lesser man (yesssssssssssssssssssss he is such a chauvinist when it comes to Kdrama. Since I love it so much he exaggerated his ‘hate’ of Kdrama)… so girls .. that is how huge the magnitude of Moon drawn by the cloud.  I’ll elaborate in my next post why my husband can fall for something he hate so much before.

I guess I should change the title to Man drawn by KYJ ..

Love your story.  Now you will be able to share the moments with your husband.

Yeah, the characters especially the OTP are "out of the world".  I was mesmerized by RO's dancing.... and keep playing it again and again.  One of the reasons why our CP find it difficult to forget the moment.  :wub:

• Like 15