[Thailand Drama 2016] Part-Time The Series

3 hours ago, oldgregg said:

To be honest I don't think the Hall/Ti relationship will happen until end of next season. This relationship seems to be the most slow burn ever cause you have both characters who kind of have to go through an identity crisis. It took Hall the whole season and I guess next season it will take Ti a whole season too haha. 

I'm also super excited to see where they go with the Tee/Q thing. Cause there's obviously history there! 

But most of all I'm excited (and kind of afraid) for the love.... pentagon? 

Reveal hidden contents

between Mong/White/Melon/Om/Jod.... cause it feels like they're aiming for Om/Mong, Jod/Melon end game... but I'm not sure whether they'll acknowledge White's lesbianism or Melon's bisexuality... I'm gunna be pretty sad if they just ignore that side of things and go for all hetero pairings... I dunno, I really don't know how they're gunna resolve that whole situation... thoughts??

I think it is much better that way. To have the viewers see the characters'/couple's relationship building up. That gets you more into them. For me that I is. And not just falling hard right into each other like the usual love stories.

TeeQ <3 haha why am I always into the pair with lesser highlight? Lol

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, wretchedgryff said:

I guess substitles takes a toll on the amount of fans a series have.. i guess there are less requests compared to those of BL..

yeah it has the Hormones series feel into it.. a lot of stories are happening and not focusing on just a few.

this series is more of daily life situations.. and i guess the target viewers are not only BL fans.. parents can also connect, just like Hormones..

I belive that's no.1 reason in asian series or films. Unless it had a major marketing or if actors already had enough fanbase. Idk

On 21/12/2016 at 2:28 AM, zhouboy said:

I know most of you guys here are into Hall and Ti, and I'm not saying I'm not lol, it's just that Part Time isnt just focused in bl but every kind of relationship. When I started watching this I really felt it's the college version of Hormones but less darker and more of a real daily life event of real people. But most viewers want fanservice. And it's kinda sad.

Totally agree with your thoughts! I will not repeat your words, just made the wish Part Time receive in 2017 the success it deserve. With more eng subbed ep, things will grow more easily, but i'm a patient one, and if little by little, the subbed number is increasing, i will wait until the last release, Need to thanks the Only BL things subbers for the work they had/have done! So happy new year to all Part Time lovers!

22 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Totally agree with your thoughts! I will not repeat your words, just made the wish Part Time receive in 2017 the success it deserve. With more eng subbed ep, things will grow more easily, but i'm a patient one, and if little by little, the subbed number is increasing, i will wait until the last release, Need to thanks the Only BL things subbers for the work they had/have done! So happy new year to all Part Time lovers!

I guess we all here have learned to be patient. and I hope everyone's love for Patr Time will only remain or grow and not fade despite the longing. hehe

13 hours ago, zhouboy said:

anyway, I know it's less likely but I really want to see a TeeXTer cp. hahaha anykne want to paddle the ship with me?

I will support this great serie as long as necessary, with or without to paddle! I'm affraid of deep water! But not to be wet!

So thanks to Ym3n and zhouboy for bring the new ep infos! So appreciate both of you and links:grin:

7 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

finally!! only 5 episodes more and Done! Another series with eng subs. thats mean that Spanish subs are coming soon LoL XD 

I have 26 ep of this serie. So one more and last one (26th) offer a surprise. Is JustBLthings also translate into spanish?

58 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I have 26 ep of this serie. So one more and last one (26th) offer a surprise. Is JustBLthings also translate into spanish?

Spanish fandom is MendezJoeSubs (facebook) but he has to wait to JustBLthings and other fandoms to put the translate with the correct permission. Thai underground fansub is translating everything in spanish (Room Alone, Love Sick, Hormones, Dairy of a... I hate you I love you, etc)

Yay, new episodes!!! And soon are the episodes in the beach house.... can't wait!!! 

Also - what do we all think about Ohm/Melon/White/Mong? 

Spoiler

Her sexuality still seems a bit ambiguous, she got super jealous over Melon having a boy over but when White kissed her she told her to stop? Also, after that conversation with Mong, he said "To be sure, you need to kiss somebody you like to know the difference" - and then she kissed Mong! So is that a kind of confession/indication that actually she has feelings for him?? What do you guys think??? Also, Melon always seemed to be interested in Ohm, but now is going around having sex with dudes.... ??? These girls are so confusing!! 

23 hours ago, oldgregg said:

Yay, new episodes!!! And soon are the episodes in the beach house.... can't wait!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

Her sexuality still seems a bit ambiguous, she got super jealous over Melon having a boy over but when White kissed her she told her to stop? Also, after that conversation with Mong, he said "To be sure, you need to kiss somebody you like to know the difference" - and then she kissed Mong! So is that a kind of confession/indication that actually she has feelings for him?? What do you guys think??? Also, Melon always seemed to be interested in Ohm, but now is going around having sex with dudes.... ??? These girls are so confusing!! 

really I never understand to that 3 girls... 

On 05/01/2017 at 3:36 AM, oldgregg said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm for every kind of experience, even it can end up without positive result! When the ground is not enough solid under your feet, it's normal to don't yet know which way to follow, so let happen what's will happened. 

On 1/5/2017 at 8:30 AM, gogole mongol said:

I will support this great serie as long as necessary, with or without to paddle! I'm affraid of deep water! But not to be wet!

So thanks to Ym3n and zhouboy for bring the new ep infos! So appreciate both of you and links:grin:

you're welcome. I'm not really active here, I just happen to have seen justblthings tumblr post. anyway, more power to the translators of any language.

I also wanna ask about any fanmeets na happened for PartTime. were there any?

On 10/01/2017 at 2:19 PM, zhouboy said:

you're welcome. I'm not really active here, I just happen to have seen justblthings tumblr post. anyway, more power to the translators of any language.

I'm not at all into social network, however, i made an exception for tumblr through subscribing there cause i needed to thank the JustBLthings subbing team. So i did it and i don't regret. Since i made it, the ep subbed number made a big step  ha ha ha!

11 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I'm not at all into social network, however, i made an exception for tumblr through subscribing there cause i needed to thank the JustBLthings subbing team. So i did it and i don't regret. Since i made it, the ep subbed number made a big step  ha ha ha!

I guess they were pressured/inspired by your words. haha

anyway, do any of you people here know the name of the actor playing Tee?

7 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

i guess they were pressured/inspired by your words. haha

anyway, do any of you people here know the name of the actor playing Tee?

Hopefully, if the number made a big step, the speed is as slow as before, so i don't pressured them a lot  ha ha ha

Tee is played by Jarujittranon Tanapol

81y86op4_53258a_c.jpg

15 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Hopefully, if the number made a big step, the speed is as slow as before, so i don't pressured them a lot  ha ha ha

Tee is played by Jarujittranon Tanapol

Spoiler

81y86op4_53258a_c.jpg

thank you! I always wish to see more of him in each episode. bad sadly there arent much

Archived