[Thailand Drama 2016] Part-Time The Series

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mym999 said:

Anupart Luangsodsai "Ngern"  is not BL with anyone....he is straight in this series????

In the first episode, Ngern seems to be slightly smitten with Ramida Jiranorraphat when he was handing out leaflets at the MRT or BTS station. I'm not sure if he will end up with her eventually.

Btw, (sorry that this is a little unrelated), does anyone know why is Ngern associating himself with a plushie shark these days? Is he slowly moving away from the Ngern-Gust ship?

10 hours ago, mym999 said:

Anupart Luangsodsai "Ngern"  is not BL with anyone....he is straight in this series????

Ngern is straight in this series.

10 hours ago, BLFANS said:

@bamburn04 thanks xD ! please update more is their already release ep 3

Episode 3 Raws are out. :D

What? Ngern? Straight in this series? Really??? Don't know if I'm still watching this by knowing this.. But, Ngern is still the eyecandy.. Arrrrggghhhhhhhhh!! Feels like a doomsday.. :dizzy:

Just now, BLFANS said:

@bamburn04 wow that was fast xD ! thanks again , wait ngern in this series straight? ah >.> that bored

Let him be straight in a series. August and Beam are. Why does Ngern have to be the only one out of those ships that has to constantly be 'gay'. I've been seeing it a lot of people 'complaining' about it and it's unfair. Double standard even. August and Beam straight role, no one bats an eye. Ngern finally gets a straight role, people dislike or think of it as 'not right'. Let the man have a career outside the ships just as his pairs are allowed to is what I'm saying.

1 hour ago, bamburn04 said:

Let him be straight in a series. August and Beam are. Why does Ngern have to be the only one out of those ships that has to constantly be 'gay'. I've been seeing it a lot of people 'complaining' about it and it's unfair. Double standard even. August and Beam straight role, no one bats an eye. Ngern finally gets a straight role, people dislike or think of it as 'not right'. Let the man have a career outside the ships just as his pairs are allowed to is what I'm saying.

@bamburn04 Hello there. :) Thanks for your opinion about Ngern, which kinda open up my mind than before.. To be honest, it's my preference seeing Ngern as a gay in any kind of movies / series.. Not to mention, he is hot in his young age, making people and me expecting more and more bl story for his carrier. But sure, nothing is wrong if he played as a straight character, as the part of his better development carrier anyway, which help him extend to any other character he can act.. It's just lovely to see Ngern as he is, but even more lovelier to see him as a gay..

This is my 2 cent for it! Gee, I'm still watching the series anyway give my like towards the YT videos.. But it's really felt like a flop when knowing he is a straight character here.. I'm sorry in the first place if any of my words offended you.. I just share my thoughts.. Peace! :D

1 hour ago, ryogarvin13 said:

@bamburn04 Hello there. :) Thanks for your opinion about Ngern, which kinda open up my mind than before.. To be honest, it's my preference seeing Ngern as a gay in any kind of movies / series.. Not to mention, he is hot in his young age, making people and me expecting more and more bl story for his carrier. But sure, nothing is wrong if he played as a straight character, as the part of his better development carrier anyway, which help him extend to any other character he can act.. It's just lovely to see Ngern as he is, but even more lovelier to see him as a gay..

This is my 2 cent for it! Gee, I'm still watching the series anyway give my like towards the YT videos.. But it's really felt like a flop when knowing he is a straight character here.. I'm sorry in the first place if any of my words offended you.. I just share my thoughts.. Peace! :D

I'm more just irked and tired of seeing a ton of people 'expect' him to play just gay roles. That will type cast him as just a gay actor which is unfair cuz out of LS, I view him and many do, as the best actor to come from the show yet was offered some bad characters/roles to play in while less competent actors and even his pairings got better offers. It's frustrating. Also, it's a good show and Ngern is doing a good job acting as usual. The other story lines are also interesting including the other main BL couple of QxHallxTi (the boxer). Like I said, I hate the double standard given to Ngern but not held to the standard of all the other fellow male cast members from LS. If people are real fans of Ngern, they should support his career choices if it's truly what he wants. That's where I'm getting at.

1 hour ago, bamburn04 said:

I'm more just irked and tired of seeing a ton of people 'expect' him to play just gay roles. That will type cast him as just a gay actor which is unfair cuz out of LS, I view him and many do, as the best actor to come from the show yet was offered some bad characters/roles to play in while less competent actors and even his pairings got better offers. It's frustrating. Also, it's a good show and Ngern is doing a good job acting as usual. The other story lines are also interesting including the other main BL couple of QxHallxTi (the boxer). Like I said, I hate the double standard given to Ngern but not held to the standard of all the other fellow male caster members from LS. If people are real fans of Ngern, they should support his career choices if it's truly what he wants. That's where I'm getting at.

@bamburn04 Bahahaha.. I knew it! If he keeps playing gay character, sooner or later people will stereotype him as what he was. People will tend to get bored as well, and see no improving acting skills in him if it's all about BL.. And yet, many people still loves him too much like in The LS series. Seriously, are we not over LS series or WB movie yet? Cause in my opinion, Ngern has made a remarkable straight-act gay character in the screen that little capable to compare with at his age.. That's why I want to see what more he can do in this series if he really into bl story again.. and about his pairing, I love any pairing as long as Ngern is in it.. :vicx:

And my dear friend, I didnt know the story so far.. I'm blindly watching it w/out subs.. :tears: But sure, the characters are awesome looking, and i can see no awkardness in between them.. At short, I think this series has a better acting than LS.. (P.s: please don't hate me LS Lovers). :sweatingbullets:

And I think, this series would open up our heart and mind when we see that Ngern is still be a charm even if he is acting as a straight boy.. Though I wish there is a storyline where he "slipped" once into BL.. (my naughty thoughts) :w00t:

Cheers! I'm with you anyway.. *highfive*

Just now, ryogarvin13 said:

@bamburn04 Bahahaha.. I knew it! If he keeps playing gay character, sooner or later people will stereotype him as what he was. People will tend to get bored as well, and see no improving acting skills in him if it's all about BL.. And yet, many people still loves him too much like in The LS series. Seriously, are we not over LS series or WB movie yet? Cause in my opinion, Ngern has made a remarkable straight-act gay character in the screen that little capable to compare with at his age.. That's why I want to see what more he can do in this series if he really into bl story again.. and about his pairing, I love any pairing as long as Ngern is in it.. :vicx:

And my dear friend, I didnt know the story so far.. I'm blindly watching it w/out subs.. :tears: But sure, the characters are awesome looking, and i can see no awkardness in between them.. At short, I think this series has a better acting than LS.. (P.s: please don't hate me LS Lovers). :sweatingbullets:

And I think, this series would open up our heart and mind when we see that Ngern is still be a charm even if he is acting as a straight boy.. Though I wish there is a storyline where he "slipped" once into BL.. (my naughty thoughts) :w00t:

Cheers! I'm with you anyway.. *highfive*

I doubt his character will go gay. He's waaaay too smitten with White (The rich girl), and in the first episode when they were looking for jobs, one was for a female massage therapist (however it looked sketchy as it might have meant a smex worker). Mong/Ngern comments, even if they were hiring males, he wouldn't take the job, meaning, he wouldn't go gay-for-pay or at least wouldn't sell his body for money. He's also a super religious character and basically coming from 'the country' in relation to Westernization. In the Philippines we call it 'Provinsyano', or from the country side.

I like that concept. A religious and humble character sticking to his morals but still wanting to be independent in the real world and in the big city. It's interesting. People also tend to forget that this show isn't a romance or drama. It's a coming of age story that happens to have some romantic elements in it. Think of the Slice of Life genre.

With pertaining to LS, many people have always said he was the best actor and I stand by that. Yes, this series has much better actors than LS even if some came from LS originally such as Buff 4 members, Ngern, Kai, Palm, etc. It's waaaaay better than Part of Love and that show had Fifa, August, and Pineare. I could only sit through about 3 episodes of that series before I got really tired of it. It was very gimmicky and August's popularity can't save a show. It was a very big flop........ yet August got a 3 episode guest appearance on Beam's series and a spot in U-Prince the series..... Okay, then. :S

(Disclaimer, I really like August as well but lately with all the double standards I keep talking about, him always getting a slap on the wrist when he gets a straight pairing but Ngern getting flack with Waterboyy for being in it with  Beam has made me dislike the overzealous fans. Remember you b!ches, without the chemistry he had with NGERN, he wouldn't really have gotten his break this early in his acting career. (-_-) . Also liked August better when he was introverted and a goofey and awkward. Now, he's TOO well put together that it feels like he's lost his quirky charm that made me love him in the first place.)

14 hours ago, bamburn04 said:

I doubt his character will go gay. He's waaaay too smitten with White (The rich girl), and in the first episode when they were looking for jobs, one was for a female massage therapist (however it looked sketchy as it might have meant a smex worker). Mong/Ngern comments, even if they were hiring males, he wouldn't take the job, meaning, he wouldn't go gay-for-pay or at least wouldn't sell his body for money. He's also a super religious character and basically coming from 'the country' in relation to Westernization. In the Philippines we call it 'Provinsyano', or from the country side.

I like that concept. A religious and humble character sticking to his morals but still wanting to be independent in the real world and in the big city. It's interesting. People also tend to forget that this show isn't a romance or drama. It's a coming of age story that happens to have some romantic elements in it. Think of the Slice of Life genre.

With pertaining to LS, many people have always said he was the best actor and I stand by that. Yes, this series has much better actors than LS even if some came from LS originally such as Buff 4 members, Ngern, Kai, Palm, etc. It's waaaaay better than Part of Love and that show had Fifa, August, and Pineare. I could only sit through about 3 episodes of that series before I got really tired of it. It was very gimmicky and August's popularity can't save a show. It was a very big flop........ yet August got a 3 episode guest appearance on Beam's series and a spot in U-Prince the series..... Okay, then. :S

(Disclaimer, I really like August as well but lately with all the double standards I keep talking about, him always getting a slap on the wrist when he gets a straight pairing but Ngern getting flack with Waterboyy for being in it with  Beam has made me dislike the overzealous fans. Remember you b!ches, without the chemistry he had with NGERN, he wouldn't really have gotten his break this early in his acting career. (-_-) . Also liked August better when he was introverted and a goofey and awkward. Now, he's TOO well put together that it feels like he's lost his quirky charm that made me love him in the first place.)

@bamburn04 Well, so far from the series, I cannot even agree more with you.. I find the series has a more down to earth and reality story.. To understand the story more, I need to watch an engsubed one anyway. Hahaha..

And for the other member of LS, I don't really ship them so well.. To be honest, I've just recently fallen into BL.. But I have fallen for Ngern the first time I saw him.. :wub: Sorry if I can't give more opinions to that..

I hope the series' producer make the story line more and more interesting later..

And, p.s: In the 3rd episode, I somehow found the boxer and Hall chemistry was quite cute.. I'm excited for them in the next episodes.. I hope their story and arc line developes nice and more natural. We know, Hall is a playboy right? What makes him has a dazing smile when he drive his car seeing the boxer pull the basket ball trolly? :rolleyes::w00t::D

Update: Hall isn't acting a role in GayOK Bangkok series, the one who acts as a waitress does.. He plays as Arm. Aaaaaand, quite handsome I think..

Guys, no more updates? A thing or two? :sweatingbullets:

On 3/20/2016 at 6:47 AM, mym999 said:

To be honest I actually don't mind that. It's nice to see him in a different characterization.

On 4/5/2016 at 9:09 PM, BLFANS said:

Epsiod 6

Episode 7

Thanks for the post BLFANS. :D 

I wish I could post the videos on here. But sadly I don't know how. :\ 

Archived