[Thailand Drama 2016] Part-Time The Series

2 hours ago, clon_105 said:

How many episodes has the first season?

26. Also they said 2nd season is a greenlit but no current date have been given for a release. My guess is it might be released mid-2017.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I just registered to this website and its my first time to post here as well! I love part time series! But I only watched episodes 1-9 because the rest aren't english subbed yet. Do you know any website where I can watch the rest of the episode with eng sub? Please please.

BTW, I'm quite shocked that the page for Parttime is not that many. With this good series, I assumed that a lot will be posting here just like on Addicted Forum. Why oh why? haha. But please hear out my request if you know any website to watch the series in eng sub please reply to me. :):)

1 hour ago, Alvin Gliabo said:

Hey guys! I just registered to this website and its my first time to post here as well! I love part time series! But I only watched episodes 1-9 because the rest aren't english subbed yet. Do you know any website where I can watch the rest of the episode with eng sub? Please please.

BTW, I'm quite shocked that the page for Parttime is not that many. With this good series, I assumed that a lot will be posting here just like on Addicted Forum. Why oh why? haha. But please hear out my request if you know any website to watch the series in eng sub please reply to me. :):)

There isn't any subs for after episode 9 yet but the part time international group that was subbing posted about a week ago that they will continue to sub the remaining episodes. I would check there page in a few weeks/month since subbing takes so much time and they will probably release in batches like before. 

1 hour ago, Alvin Gliabo said:

BTW, I'm quite shocked that the page for Parttime is not that many. With this good series, I assumed that a lot will be posting here just like on Addicted Forum. Why oh why? haha. But please hear out my request if you know any website to watch the series in eng sub please reply to me.

On 8/3/2016 at 4:44 PM, zhouboy said:

we're here with you :blush: hahaha his character is so inspiring. someone to look up to. that aspect of a person is so attractive. and he's cute. I'm feeling what Hall is feeling. :heart::grin:

OMG I love Ti's character so much! He's adorable but so manly at the same time. I love that he's so small compared to Hall :wub: The height difference kills me~

He's just too cute for words!

w61hdGZ.gif

I love everything about this show, the writing is great and the actors are soooo good! I can't wait for season 2, so many possible outcomes~ The BL in this drama is amazing~ I can't wait to see the continuation of TixHall! Especially can't wait to see when Ti begins to fall for Hall. :wub: And Q's possible romance with Tee, maybe we'll get to see some jealousy between these couples hehehe Also I don't know if Jin and Tong are going to end up being a couple but I REALLY want to see the love-triangle drama that's sure to come in season 2 hahah

The possible girl couples are still in the air for me. Personally I want Melon to be with Jod, I feel like their good for each other. As for Om I want her to be with White. Makes me a bit sad though because I want someone to be paired with Mong! He really deserves to be a couple with someone~! He's character is so hard working and sweet :tears: But I doubt him and White are going to be paired since from the get-go White hasn't showed any interest in guys...

Ter's character has also struck me as being super cool. I like how he started off with pretty much everything but then ended up almost losing it all. Good character building for him. I also would like him to be paired up with Mint~ They seem like the only possible couple that won't come into any problems lol

Part Time International and JustBLThings are going to continue subbing the show. I can't wait to watch the entire show with subs. I've already re-watched the show three times hahaha Anyways sorry for the long post, I just couldn't hold in my feels for this diamond in the rough show~

I love this show! 

Where will they post the new vids with the english subs once they're done? Is there a site somewhere? What's the URL? Thank you in advance! :)

On September 19, 2016 at 0:59 PM, Theresa Espinoza said:

There isn't any subs for after episode 9 yet but the part time international group that was subbing posted about a week ago that they will continue to sub the remaining episodes. I would check there page in a few weeks/month since subbing takes so much time and they will probably release in batches like before. 

What is the page? Thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, oldgregg said:

So I tried to watch on dailymotion but it seems like the account got deleted?? Anybody know somewhere else to stream with eng subs? I'm on my phone so it's hard to dl it using those mega links.

Here is JustBLthings tumblr page they posted all their episodes to gdrive. You should be able to stream it there.

32 minutes ago, jjong0525 said:

Here is JustBLthings tumblr page they posted all their episodes to gdrive. You should be able to stream it there.

Thanks so much! I got it working. 

I watched all the episodes in one go today. Why isn't this show more popular? I really liked it! I'm so sad there aren't anymore subs.

I'm actually pretty confused about so many of the relationships. Did White and Melon sleep together? Do they both like Ohm? Sometimes it seems like that, but then why did they kiss each other? 

I also keep reading about Jin and Tong. Does that happen? Cause actually it feels good to be a brother relationship since Jin is so much older... 

It has to be said though - I'm so richard simmons on board the Hall/Ti ship. Like tie me to the mast and go over the edge of niagra falls. I'll live and die with this ship. :wub:

2 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

Thanks so much! I got it working. 

I watched all the episodes in one go today. Why isn't this show more popular? I really liked it! I'm so sad there aren't anymore subs.

I'm actually pretty confused about so many of the relationships. Did White and Melon sleep together? Do they both like Ohm? Sometimes it seems like that, but then why did they kiss each other? 

I also keep reading about Jin and Tong. Does that happen? Cause actually it feels good to be a brother relationship since Jin is so much older... 

It has to be said though - I'm so richard simmons on board the Hall/Ti ship. Like tie me to the mast and go over the edge of niagra falls. I'll live and die with this ship. :wub:

OMG ikr!? I don't understand how so many people are just sleeping on this drama... It's so good! I'm hoping JustBLthings will finish subbing the show before season 2 starts :sweatingbullets:

And yes the three musketeers White, Melon and Om relationship is very complex. I'm 99% sure White has a crush on Om. But I think Om also has feeling for White but is hiding them? I think she might be using Mong as an excuse to stay straight...  I don't think White and Melon have slept together.

Also Jin and Tong are going to be a really unique storyline in season 2. Since Tong has romantic feelings for Jin. I can't wait to see the possible love triangle!

YASSS! HallxTi ship is so good! Everything about this ship is perfect! I SERIOUSLY can not wait to see their relationship blossom and bloom in season 2. I'll get some extra rope because I'm all in too!~ :wub:

14 hours ago, jjong0525 said:

OMG ikr!? I don't understand how so many people are just sleeping on this drama... It's so good! I'm hoping JustBLthings will finish subbing the show before season 2 starts :sweatingbullets:

And yes the three musketeers White, Melon and Om relationship is very complex. I'm 99% sure White has a crush on Om. But I think Om also has feeling for White but is hiding them? I think she might be using Mong as an excuse to stay straight...  I don't think White and Melon have slept together.

Also Jin and Tong are going to be a really unique storyline in season 2. Since Tong has romantic feelings for Jin. I can't wait to see the possible love triangle!

YASSS! HallxTi ship is so good! Everything about this ship is perfect! I SERIOUSLY can not wait to see their relationship blossom and bloom in season 2. I'll get some extra rope because I'm all in too!~ :wub:

1. White/Ohm/Melon - I'm sure White is lesbian and loves Ohm. I actually thought Melon was too but now they're trying to set her up with Jod.

Spoiler

I'm really not sure about Ohm at all, but she seemed sincere when telling them she liked guys. Also, I thought Melon and White fooled around the night they celebrated Ohm's first paycheck and Melon gave White earrings. When they came home drunk and Melon kissed White on neck/ears and later White had a hickey. 

2. I really hope they keep Tong/Jin one sided. I think it'd be way out of character for Jin to suddenly become gay. Also, not only is Jin older in the show, but the actor himself is even older so it's just way too creepy for me to cope if it's reciprocated.

3. Are the fans divided about who Hall should be with between Ti and Q? Because I never really got much impression that Ti had any kinda romantic feelings towards Hall. So it could be just that Hall realised he's gay/bi through his feelings for Ti and then he gets with Q? I'm not sure if the writers are aiming for that or if in season 2 Ti starts to fall for Hall too.

Spoiler

I'll be very disappointed if they rush Ti's coming out after the kiss/punch Talk debacle.

Oh yes I agree with the Jin/Tong relationship. I don't want Jin to be with Tong but seeing discourse in the their storyline will be entertaining.

Spoiler

Honestly I'm sticking to my guns over Ohm. I really do think she's bi.

The HallxTixQ debate~ There's actually so many ways their storyline can go. I don't think Hall would try to peruse Q since he still doesn't know about Q's feelings for him. But I do think Q will up his game for Hall, which might be funny since Ti is now caught in the middle. Q's advances toward Hall could trigger something in Ti. I smell jealousy abrewing for season 2~

Spoiler

Also the new guy or not so new guy, Tee. The only way I can kinda see Hall finding out about Q's feeling for him is through Tee. (Of course, this would be in a worst scenario type moment. Where Tee tells Hall out of frustration. Of course it could also be a slip of the tongue moment too. I mean just imagine if Tee tells Jin and Jin just blurts in out when the gang is all together pfft~

And yes I do hope the writers can smoothly unravel the story without any sporadic characteristic changes. I do not want Jin and Ti to all of a sudden over night be bi/gay. Season 1 is perfect for me, I'm hoping season 2 is able to mimic the pace season 1 had.

Spoiler

Also @oldgregg I hope you stick around in the thread/forum~ I really like hearing your opinions about the show. > u <

3 minutes ago, jjong0525 said:

Oh yes I agree with the Jin/Tong relationship. I don't want Jin to be with Tong but seeing discourse in the their storyline will be entertaining.

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly I'm sticking to my guns over Ohm. I really do think she's bi.

The HallxTixQ debate~ There's actually so many ways their storyline can go. I don't think Hall would try to peruse Q since he still doesn't know about Q's feelings for him. But I do think Q will up his game for Hall, which might be funny since Ti is now caught in the middle. Q's advances toward Hall could trigger something in Ti. I smell jealousy abrewing for season 2~

Reveal hidden contents

Also the new guy or not so new guy, Tee. The only way I can kinda see Hall finding out about Q's feeling for him is through Tee. (Of course, this would be in a worst scenario type moment. Where Tee tells Hall out of frustration. Of course it could also be a slip of the tongue moment too. I mean just imagine if Tee tells Jin and Jin just blurts in out when the gang is all together pfft~

And yes I do hope the writers can smoothly unravel the story without any sporadic characteristic changes. I do not want Jin and Ti to all of a sudden over night be bi/gay. Season 1 is perfect for me, I'm hoping season 2 is able to mimic the pace season 1 had.

Hide contents

Also @oldgregg I hope you stick around in the thread/forum~ I really like hearing your opinions about the show. > u <

1. You seem to think that Jin will end up being gay?? I can understand Ti being gay because he spent his whole life just caring about boxing and never really had time to think about his sexuality. Hall seemed to just richard simmons girls for fun and out of boredom, he never seemed to have any feeling or relationships with anybody until Ti, that's why his character arc seems plausible. But with Jin it's different. It's obvious he's had gfs before and that he is/was really smitten with the sister, so it would be really strange for him to turn out bi/gay. Just my thoughts. 

2. What is the relationship between Tee and Q? Since they never showed up together in the subtitled episodes and I can't understand the Thai in the rest of the season, I don't really know what the deal there is. But if they've brought him into play, then at least there's hope that the writers are aiming for a Ti/Hall, Tee/Q end game. Pleeeeasseee sweet mercy lord gimme my Ti/Hall. It'll be so awesome to watch his feelings for Hall develop. Then we'll have spent two seasons slow burn watching them get together, the end will be soo crazy satisfying. 

3. I literally never thought I'd do this, but actually I kind of like the Mong/Ohm pairing because there's the added dimension of he likes White and White likes her. It's like classic love triangle. But the fact that White is super feminine and gay and that Ohm is very tomboyish but straight, it's a refreshing reversal of stereotypes. I also find it a little strange that so many of the characters have LGBT leanings, which although cool in one way, isn't being executed well. It comes off forced and just done for plot rather being realistic or true to the characters themselves, if that makes sense... 

I'll definitely try sticking around. I really like this show. I watch a lot of Thai dramas, but this one seems more mature and has more emotional/conceptual depth. It's just gunna be so hard to wait for the release of new subtitles and seasons, I tend to forget about the shows over time if I have to wait for a long time for any kind of updates. 

47 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

1. You seem to think that Jin will end up being gay?? I can understand Ti being gay because he spent his whole life just caring about boxing and never really had time to think about his sexuality. Hall seemed to just richard simmons girls for fun and out of boredom, he never seemed to have any feeling or relationships with anybody until Ti, that's why his character arc seems plausible. But with Jin it's different. It's obvious he's had gfs before and that he is/was really smitten with the sister, so it would be really strange for him to turn out bi/gay. Just my thoughts. 

2. What is the relationship between Tee and Q? Since they never showed up together in the subtitled episodes and I can't understand the Thai in the rest of the season, I don't really know what the deal there is. But if they've brought him into play, then at least there's hope that the writers are aiming for a Ti/Hall, Tee/Q end game. Pleeeeasseee sweet mercy lord gimme my Ti/Hall. It'll be so awesome to watch his feelings for Hall develop. Then we'll have spent two seasons slow burn watching them get together, the end will be soo crazy satisfying. 

3. I literally never thought I'd do this, but actually I kind of like the Mong/Ohm pairing because there's the added dimension of he likes White and White likes her. It's like classic love triangle. But the fact that White is super feminine and gay and that Ohm is very tomboyish but straight, it's a refreshing reversal of stereotypes. I also find it a little strange that so many of the characters have LGBT leanings, which although cool in one way, isn't being executed well. It comes off forced and just done for plot rather being realistic or true to the characters themselves, if that makes sense... 

I'll definitely try sticking around. I really like this show. I watch a lot of Thai dramas, but this one seems more mature and has more emotional/conceptual depth. It's just gunna be so hard to wait for the release of new subtitles and seasons, I tend to forget about the shows over time if I have to wait for a long time for any kind of updates. 

Spoiler

Oh my I put " Jin and Ti to all of a sudden over night be bi/gay" Sorry I really don't think Jin's bi/gay orz I just typed it so fast..

I also can not understand Thai but from looking at other comments who do understand, Tee was his past romance? Not sure if they were once boyfriends or even if their relationship was mutual. This is something I would love to see translated. You can clearly see Q rejecting Tee but I wonder what it is Tee was saying to Hall... Patience...

I agree that breaking the whole stereotypical tomboy equals lesbian scenario is very refreshing. But I hope the writers don't make WhitexOhm too complicated with needless drama. Whether their relationship is romantic or just platonic... It would be nice to see Ohm be with Mong (especially because I started watching this drama for Ngern. I'm biased and want him to have a happy ending.)

Spoiler

I agree. This also might sound weird but I really think the big LGBT fluctuation in this drama is brought on because of a trend that seems to be going on right now. Having LGBT characters seems to draw in a bigger audience and I'm not complaining since I quite enjoy seeing more LGBT storylines and characters. But I agree that some seem needless and forced, it's as if they are just second thoughts in the writers minds... Like they need this "couple" to be there not for the plot to continue but because it's trendy. 

Yay I'm glad you'll be here and yes it'll be tough waiting for more eng sub releases but it'll be worth the wait. :D

14 hours ago, jjong0525 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh my I put " Jin and Ti to all of a sudden over night be bi/gay" Sorry I really don't think Jin's bi/gay orz I just typed it so fast..

I also can not understand Thai but from looking at other comments who do understand, Tee was his past romance? Not sure if they were once boyfriends or even if their relationship was mutual. This is something I would love to see translated. You can clearly see Q rejecting Tee but I wonder what it is Tee was saying to Hall... Patience...

I agree that breaking the whole stereotypical tomboy equals lesbian scenario is very refreshing. But I hope the writers don't make WhitexOhm too complicated with needless drama. Whether their relationship is romantic or just platonic... It would be nice to see Ohm be with Mong (especially because I started watching this drama for Ngern. I'm biased and want him to have a happy ending.)

Reveal hidden contents

I agree. This also might sound weird but I really think the big LGBT fluctuation in this drama is brought on because of a trend that seems to be going on right now. Having LGBT characters seems to draw in a bigger audience and I'm not complaining since I quite enjoy seeing more LGBT storylines and characters. But I agree that some seem needless and forced, it's as if they are just second thoughts in the writers minds... Like they need this "couple" to be there not for the plot to continue but because it's trendy. 

Yay I'm glad you'll be here and yes it'll be tough waiting for more eng sub releases but it'll be worth the wait. :D

Yeah, I kinda got that vibe too, but it seems out of character for Q to have had a boyfriend before. Like I would totally believe he's had one night stands, but they've portrayed it as if Q's always loved Hall. They have been best friends since High School so it doesn't fit to me that he'd have had a proper relationship with somebody else :/ But we won't know the actual situation till we get subs... sigh. 

I think the Ohm/White/Mong triangle will be very complicated... especially if they make Ohm queer because then like all the 99 straight to magically gay characters on this show they'll have to show her coming out story. I also really like Mong's character as he seems the most sincere/modest type and he deserves a love interest too. Part of me wonders if the writers are purposefully avoiding it so they don't get backlash from Ngern fangirls who still see him as his gay counterpart characters. The sad reality is that it's probably true... 

I agree with you about the LGBT thing being trendy and the fact they're adhering to the trends cheapens it for me a little. I literally live, eat, and breath BL and GL and try find it in anything, but there also needs to be said something about sincerity and dignity. This show does such a good job to look deeper into problems of people, the problems of poverty, coming of age student life, etc, that then suddenly the realism of the show is compromised and integrity of the characters as well by being twisted into something unrealistic (I.e. world where the gay/straight ratio is reversed) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived