[Thailand Drama 2016] Part-Time The Series

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised people aren't flocking to this topic haha

The show is really good, and very addictive, plus the acting is great. I'm obsessed with the BL related material :D but the side stories are interesting too. :lol:

Yeah I wish more people would join the thread but sadly yet great, they're all on Facebook talking about the series. Lovesick International is group that was formed mainly for Love Sick the Series but the Admin nowadays posts stuff about other BL content and also what current dramas the actors of Love Sick are doing. For example Ngern is in Part Time the Series so they post and have discussions about it there. Same with U-Prince who have Captain, White and August in it.

4 hours ago, jjong0525 said:

I'm surprised people aren't flocking to this topic haha

The show is really good, and very addictive, plus the acting is great. I'm obsessed with the BL related material :D but the side stories are interesting too. :lol:

Yeah I wish more people would join the thread but sadly yet great, they're all on Facebook talking about the series. Lovesick International is group that was formed mainly for Love Sick the Series but the Admin nowadays posts stuff about other BL content and also what current dramas the actors of Love Sick are doing. For example Ngern is in Part Time the Series so they post and have discussions about it there. Same with U-Prince who have Captain, White and August in it.

On 5/23/2016 at 5:11 PM, jjong0525 said:

That's too bad, I was hoping to find people to spazz over Ti with haha

0VbF1WG.gif

(He's so cute)

I love him!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2016 at 8:11 AM, jjong0525 said:

That's too bad, I was hoping to find people to spazz over Ti with haha

0VbF1WG.gif

(He's so cute)

we're here with you :blush: hahaha his character is so inspiring. someone to look up to. that aspect of a person is so attractive. and he's cute. I'm feeling what Hall is feeling. :heart::grin:

Archived