Shin Sung Woo 신성우 [Upcoming Drama Dear My Friends] [Recently wrapped up Moorim School and Mom or Eomma]

hibiscus23

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘Roommates’ PD Says Shin Sung Woo and EXO Chan Yeol Make an Interesting Combo

Shin Sung Woo and EXO’s Chan Yeol will show a unique combination as roommates.

SBS’s new variety show Roommates will be showing eleven stars sharing the same house. The show will realistically feature the stars’ daily life activities outside of their schedules.

The 11 stars, namely Shin Sung Woo, Lee Dong Wook, Jo Se Ho, Park Min Woo, EXO’s Chan Yeol, Seo Kang Jun, Hong Soo Hyun, 2NE1’s Park Bom, After School’s Nana and Song Ga Yeon divided up into five rooms and began filming at the end of March.

When asked which pair of roommates is the most fun and interesting, Park Sang Hyuk PD named Shin Sung Woo and EXO’s Chan Yeol.

Park Sang Hyuk PD told Newsen on April 10, “They have many commonalities. Even though the age gap is big, Shin Sung Woo knows a lot about the current trend or technology so they connect well.”

The PD continued, “Shin Sung Woo has a mom-like character so he cooks for Chan Yeol when he returns home late after all the schedules. They are both also good at making things. Shin Sung Woo majored in sculpture and Chan Yeol was also nicknamed ‘Chan-Gyver’ on The Laws of the Jungle. They both brought a tool set and instruments to the house.”

He said, “Together they can easily make things that the house needs. It will be fun to watch the two, who are 24 years apart, sit across each other making a wooden bench.”

Rommates is set to air on April 20.

credits: roommate SBS, mwave

201008061507201001_1.jpg

He really loves to be in the kitchen :) lucky is the woman who will catch his heart!

20070703000039.jpg

he's handsome N masculine :)

895a1f8f15a7efe72a4725f28596d18f.jpg

i hope these photos stay coz naver site sometimes doesn't stick here :(

7%C0%CE%C0%C7_%BD%C4%B0%B4.PNG?type=w3

Group photo with som eof his colleagues incldg Lee Yong Ah from Golden Bride Kdrama

20140503_1399097241..jpg_59_201405031510

grocery shopping during his Roommate season 1 days

20090405000557_0.jpg?type=w540

one of his MVs

2010110801000720100043981.jpg

One of his modelings

372236_220836_2838.JPG

Gone with the Wind Musical play - how can he not resemble Cary Grant or Rhett Butler, i mean he does with that mustache :)

372236_220837_2838.JPG

372236_220838_2839.JPG

source

New Noh Hee-kyung drama Dear My Friends lines up cast (dramabeans)

DearFriends1.jpg
Go Hyun-jung, Jo In-sung, Shin Sung-woo, Lee Kwang-soo, Sung Dong-il

We’ve finally got a title and a cast for the latest drama from writer Noh Hee-kyung (It’s Okay, It’s Love, That Winter, the Wind Blows) headed to cable network tvN this coming spring. The drama about the elderly and their “twilight youth” is called Dear My Friends, and leading actress Go Hyun-jung has signed on to headline, along with a hefty cast of veteran actors.

As previously teased, Jo In-sung and Lee Kwang-soo have signed on as well, and joining them is fellow It’s Okay, It’s Love alum Sung Dong-il to round out the old share-house trio. The press release calls their roles “special casting,” which I think amounts to something like an extended guest appearance, though it’s not specified how long they’ll be sticking around. And actor Shin Sung-woo (My Happy Home) is also confirmed.

The other big headliner that everyone is anticipating is Yoon Yeo-jung (Wonderful Season), who’s currently being courted and reportedly working out contract negotiations. It’s always great to have Yoon Yeo-jung and Go Hyun-jung acting together — they’ve worked together in a number of projects (Actresses, Queen’s Classroom, What’s Up Fox) and have a fantastic rapport that can only be described as fabulousness squared.

The veteran cast is already star-studded, to say the least: Na Mun-hee (Feel-Good Day), Kim Hye-ja (Unkind Women), Go Du-shim (Strange Daughter-in-Law), Kim Young-ok (Please Mom), Joo Hyun (Heart to Heart), and Park Won-sook (My Daughter Geum Sa-wol) have signed on to costar. It’s practically all of dramaland’s mothers packed into one drama. Who will out-mother them all?

There’s still not a lot of detail about the plot, just that it’ll be a realistic, cheerful story about “twilight youths” and the young people who befriend them. I say we get some of the flower halbaes to join the cast and make it a party.

Dear My Friends is scheduled to air on Fridays and Saturdays beginning May 2016.

Archived