[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I understand if they decide HK event to be private, maybe that way they can protect both leads from questions about the rumors and to keep it focus on the drama. 

Why do I have a feeling Dispatch already knew about them but keep it under wrap until the drama finish? I hope media will not push them too hard. Maybe once the drama ends SJK will announce his marriage, lol, delulu mode on. 

My other question, SHK also had dinner with YAI and Raymond and we have the photo here, but how come everytime SHK and SJK went out together there was nothing? Well, doesn't mean I want to intrude their privacy, it just strange, if there's nothing they can just take pics together just like with YAI and Raymond. Or this is just be being weird... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kristy86 that's because the Korean public already perceives YAI and SHK to be extremely close friends, aside from a few international fans who insist something is up between the two everyone is else quite comfortable in the knowledge of them being friends and hanging out together. Also, they've both displayed a lot of loyalty towards each other. SHK even though she's a confirmed ninja most of the time comes out to support Ah In's projects like TMI (restaurant and clothing) and Studio Concrete. YAI, makes it a point to talk about her, post pictures of her when her image had taken a hit last year and even when he prepared a special surprise gift of guesting on DOTS, he had already started shooting for him own drama for another network but he worked out all the details so that he could support her (at that time he had no idea that DOTS would do well). These are things that only really good friends would do. So if a close friend like Raymond posts a picture of the three of them celebrating his birthday nobody would really be taken aback since they've always been open about their friendship and never hidden it.

With SJK, if news were to get out that they've been friends and they hang out so frequently the public might even bash them for doing a drama when they were already romantically involved. It could give reason for people to lash out at them for a number of unreasonable reasons, so it's best that the two act as if they became close on set and have kept in touch after that etc. It would have greater acceptance in the public rather than them blatantly displaying their relationship, just look at how much all the stars who had lovestagram accounts got bashed. The public would crucify them!

Wow, can't believe that the thread is already 99 pages. When I first posted there were only 3 pages and hardly any people posting :). Looks like we'll be more than 100 pages after today's episode.

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@kristy86 that's because the Korean public already perceives YAI and SHK to be extremely close friends, aside from a few international fans who insist something is up between the two everyone is else quite comfortable in the knowledge of them being friends and hanging out together. Also, they've both displayed a lot of loyalty towards each other. SHK even though she's a confirmed ninja most of the time comes out to support Ah In's projects like TMI (restaurant and clothing) and Studio Concrete. YAI, makes it a point to talk about her, post pictures of her when her image had taken a hit last year and even when he did prepared a special surprise gift of guesting on DOTS, he had already started shooting for him own drama for another network but he worked out all the details so that he could support her (at that time he had no idea that DOTS would do well). These are things that only really good friends would do. So if a close friend like Raymond posts a picture of the three of them celebrating his birthday nobody would really be taken aback since they've always been open about their friendship and never hidden it.

With SJK, if news were to get out that they've been friends and they hang out so frequently the public might even bash them for doing a drama when they were already romantically involved. It could give reason for people to lash out at them for a number of unreasonable reasons, so it's best that the two act as if they became close on set and have kept in touch after that etc. It would have greater acceptance in the public rather than them blatantly displaying their relationship, just look at how much all the stars who had lovestagram accounts. The public would crucify them!

Wow, can't believe that the thread is already 99 pages. When I first posted there were only 3 pages and hardly any people posting :). Looks like we'll be more than 100 pages after today's episode.

Very true @joongkyo....when I first posted here it was less than 10 pages and I thought maybe this will be busy after the drama has ended since most of us were still in the main thread...but look at where we are now....and the family is still growing...it's really nice to have witnessed how everyone here is bonded by a common feeling towards Song Song Couple. 

Hi everyone! I'm also a big song song shipper:)so there's actually no fansite that can justify their hang out that night?? I have a good amount of Korean friends and apparently Koreans in LA already thinks that Song Joong ki and Song Hye Kyo are dating. I asked her if she has proof or what not, but she doesn't care much bout Korean celebrities, so she doesn't know haha.. But basically she said she heard it from her church friends (which are all Korean). 

13 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I'd just like to point out that some people on Instagram who most probably didn't read earlier posts properly went ahead using the information and picture @hclover96 posted of SJK at the macaroon shop and my post regarding the translation of the name of the store and now it's become a completely untrue account of SJK buying a ring at a jewellery shop.

Please don't take information out of this thread in such a manner, people are trusting us with information and hoping that we won't just add up made up information to spice up our shipper lives. If it continues, people may very well stop sharing any information with us.

This is exactly the reason that international fans are the last to get information from the Korean and Chinese netizens, we irresponsibly spread hysteria in some cases. Unknowingly we are also harming the two very people whom we are shipping. I hope you all understand and will cooperate. 

The only information I rely on are what I get here from this lovely thread which come from our diligent Hye Kyo and Joong Ki blue blooded fans, you know who you are. Some of the speculations in Instagram which I have read are seriously ridiculous and beyond my shipper heart's taste to be honest. I mean, I get that they want our couple to get together, but man, sometimes the speculations are so far fetched, like they are trying to fit puzzle pieces that will never fit. It is good to be reminded that our couple, who granted, may not be regular human beings, but still persons, too, who have are trying to live their lives in their own terms, and it is up to them whether they get together or not. So, I would rather that people not put too much pressure on them so much, because dammit I want marriage for these two in the end. Seriously. Rant end. Sorry! 

13 minutes ago, porcelaindoll05 said:

Hi everyone! I'm also a big song song shipper:)so there's actually no fansite that can justify their hang out that night?? I have a good amount of Korean friends and apparently Koreans in LA already thinks that Song Joong ki and Song Hye Kyo are dating. I asked her if she has proof or what not, but she doesn't care much bout Korean celebrities, so she doesn't know haha.. But basically she said she heard it from her church friends (which are all Korean). 

I kinda see it as an open secret right now?  Even netizen comments are like "leave them alone" :P 

And this thread moves faster than the main thread sometimes. 

I'm so excited for the HK trip.  I know fans will have their ears and eyes open to catch any details. 

1st of all, I just wanted to say that I NEVER Wanted to cause SHK and SJK any harm. 

2nd of all, @joongkyo asked if I could provide a detailed translation of what was posted from that lady's FB acct, so I did. I'm sorry for tagging you @joongkyo, but I don't mean any harm to you either. I just wanted to explain why I did what I did because I feel like I'm being attacked. 

I apologize if what I did upset you guys. I sincerely love these two and wish them nothing but the best. I'll keep my mouth shut and fingers away from the keyboard from now on and go back to lurking mode. 

Thank you to those that has been working hard to provide us with updates. I have nothing but respect for you. 

37 minutes ago, porcelaindoll05 said:

There wasn't any need for a fansite to verify their dinner because the owner posted pictures of their autographs on the restaurant's official instagram page :) .

I believe the "international fansite" was cited as the source of 3 fans who apparently met with the owner, which is why people on this thread asked for the original post of the three fans. As of now nobody has mentioned the name of this fansite, so we can't verify the the veracity of the fan account at this point and time.

Well, if that's the case then it's really nice the they know and choose to let them be, honestly things would be so much easier if everyone had the same mentality.

@annypooh oh don't worry about it, and nobody is attacking you :)

I don't think any of the statements in this thread were directed towards you, mine definitely were not. Thanks for the translation, I appreciate it. And I hope you're ready to rub more kiss scenes in your sister's face. hehe

It's Wednesday!, yay!. This is basically what I look like on Wednesdays and Thursdays, go ahead and judge me all you want!.

brad-pitt.jpggiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

On 3/27/2016 at 0:41 AM, hclover96 said:

Hi all, been away for the weekend and just got back.  Tons of posts to backtrack :)  Don't know if this has been posted already of not.

Chinese fans think the cast and crew of DotS had a gathering recently to celebrate the ratings' success.  Both of these pics were uploaded around the same date (3/25).  The sweatshirts and caps that the cast and crew were wearing looked the same with the guys wearing black and the ladies wearing red. 

There is also another pic of SJK that was uploaded around 3/25, but don't know if it's part of the gathering because even though he's wearing a black sweatshirt and cap, the lady next to him is not wearing a red sweatshirt

I like how SJK show his unshaved face, seems more mature.. Wondering for who he do that?? wakaka ;):P:P:phew::D:wub:

12 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

There wasn't any need for a fansite to verify their dinner because the owner posted pictures of their autographs on the restaurant's official instagram page :) .

I believe the "international fansite" was cited as the source of 3 fans who apparently met with the owner, which is why people on this thread asked for the original post of the three fans. As of now nobody has mentioned the name of this fansite, so we can't verify the the veracity of the fan account at this point and time.

Well, if that's the case then it's really nice the they know and choose to let them be, honestly things would be so much easier if everyone had the same mentality.

@annypooh oh don't worry about it, and nobody is attacking you :)

I don't think any of the statements in this thread were directed towards you, mine definitely were not. Thanks for the translation, I appreciate it. And I hope you're ready to rub more kiss scenes in your sister's face. hehe

I second that @annypooh. @joongkyo Is right. Fellow shippers love and support each other (even their delulus together) not attack them. It's directed towards some lurkers because some posts here we're twisted and was taken out of context on other sites. Let's all continue with our delulu and heart fluttering insights and conversations. And we do appreciate your info :)

While the topic of SHK hanging out with SJK and the alpha team boys after hours have been discussed and confirmed by her long time fans to be an uncommon occurrence, I can attest that this blissful Itaewon rendezvous was as uncommon as it gets for SJK too.

Though SJK is known to be well acquainted with a lot of people in the industry, they are really all just males. Even so, he really only hangs around his usual clique which consist of Lee Kwang Soo, Jo In Sung, Im Joo Hwan, newly added member D.O, and occasionally Kim Jong Kook.

Besides the time before his army enlistment where he was spotted on the way to dinner with his sunbae Son Hyun Joo who brought along Son Dam Bi, SJK has never been known to hang out with any females, be it friends or not. Given that Seoul isn't too large and Korea being a country that puts their celebrities in high tiers, it's highly likely for him to be spotted if he did go out. Though I will disclaim that he was less well known before, therefore probably didn't attract as many eyes as he does today but bottom line, what I'm trying to say is the man seldom makes it an effort to hang out with anyone unless he's very close to them. And up to date, no females have been close enough for him to risk being seen with them in public. One female I can say SJK is close to is fellow cast mate, Song Ji Hyo. Yet the two never met outside of runningman. Even if they did, I'm sure the public would not misunderstand but they never felt the need to. His fellow costar Park Bo Young, he makes it a point to support her in her projects by attending her movie premieres and whatnot but their friendship really ends there.

Now if it's true that SHK really is just a close colleague of his, I don't see why he will go out of his way to meet her so often, even half way around the world, all while both are caught up in dating rumors. Something just doesn't add up and it leaves me under the impression that SJK really does not give a flying duck what anyone has to say. The only thing that matters to him is SHK and to hell if they are made public. He will protect her in every way possible! Sorry a bit delusional here but that's just the inner fangirl in me taking over for a brief second. :) 

@joongkyo Thanks for your explanation. So if they act that close openly, public might bash them for doing a drama together when they were alredy involved in a relationship? I see..., I think you are right, they were not that close before (in public eyes) so if they suddenly get too close it will only create more rumors. I just thought bcos they are indeed in a relationship that's why they never post anything. Ah, molla, I am confusing myself. 

Sorry of this has been asked or answered, but the photos of their signatures at the restaurant:

1. Where was this? US?

2. Was it dated 27 March 2016? Cos the dates on all 3 of those sheets looked different and I don't recognise their sigs so dunno who's which.

10 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

@joongkyo Thanks for your explanation. So if they act that close openly, public might bash them for doing a drama together when they were alredy involved in a relationship? I see..., I think you are right, they were not that close before (in public eyes) so if they suddenly get too close it will only create more rumors. I just thought bcos they are indeed in a relationship that's why they never post anything. Ah, molla, I am confusing myself. 

No, what I mean is people might think either SJK or SHK arm twisted the makers of the show to cast their respective boyfriend/girlfriend. It would seem way too convenient for many antis/haters to believe that two people in a relationship received offers for the same drama through merit rather than connections. I hope I'm able to get my point across to you.

@ilovesjk I'm sorry that I'm so lame, but when you said "flying duck" I laughed so hard that I fell off my chair  and I googled a gif of flying ducks and this is what I got.

damn-duck.gif

@annypooh Please don't leave, dear. Everyone here appreciates what you brought to the table. The questioning of the veracity of the fan account was being discussed in general. Believe me, we all want to hear great news about the two but at the same time we want valid source to avoid blowing something out of proportion that isn't in fact true. Because this paves way for antis or crazy shippers to misinterpret and spread it, potentially causing harm to SJK and SHK and we would never want that. I actually appreciate these kinds of news/accounts being shared here in the thread. Maybe for future, we just need to address to take it with a grain of salt when no actual source is provided. :) 

@joongkyo I'm glad you like my classy choice of words. kekeke ^_^

Hello everyone im from sydney australia. . Im so inlove songsong couple eventhough the shows every Wednesdays and Thursday but here in sydney i watch every thursday and fridays because of the english subtitle :) I am a shipper to Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong Hwa. But when i watch the Dots im so inlove of their chemistry. Hope and pray their end up together in real life:)

So now i am now a koreanatic of their dramas and movies. I started to try now their food like the ramyun noodles and went to korean restaurant here in sydney. I hope i can meet koreans new friends here in sydney.  Im married now to aussie guy and have a baby boy 2yrs old now. My husband told me i am so crazy about korean dramas and he supports me whatever i want to do :)

Archived