[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@angelmas i think i found the site you mentioned abt them bashing SHK. I said i'd be quiet but the protective instinct in me kicked in.. gave them a piece of my opinion hehe.. then i remembered shldnt done that but boy was it satisfying. . I just told them they must be way prettier than shk to say such things hehe or otherwise theyre not familiar with the word flawless. Had to kick myself in the gut for stooping so low to their level. But sometimes speaking ones mind out is better than not.. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Song-Song” Couple, Yoo Ah In, And Park Bo Gum Take Friendly Photo Together Backstage

Park-Bo-Gum-Song-Hye-Kyo-Yoo-Ah-In-Song-

On June 4, Yoo Ah In posted a photo taken with his close friends Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, and Park Bo Gum while backstage during the 52nd Baeksang Art Awards onto his personal Instagram.

He cleverly adds a caption that says, “Post-fanmeeting,” and also adds hashtags for roles the other actors have played, like Choi Taek from “Reply 1988,” Kang Mo Yeon from “Descendants of the Sun,” and Gu Yong Ha from “Sungkyunkwan Scandal.”

Yoo Ah In exudes charisma while having his arm comfortably around Song Joong Ki, who brightly smiles for the camera with a v-sign. Song Hye Kyo looks effortlessly gorgeous while casually gazing at the camera, and Park Bo Gum adorably poses with a big thumbs up.

Yoo Ah In was also hilariously spotted in another unexpected photo from the night, making an appearance in place of Park Bo Gum in a “Reply 1988″ cast photo. The star looks surprisingly like he belongs in the photo as well.

Meanwhile, all four actors walked away with awards that night, with Yoo Ah In winning Best Actor in the television category for “Six Flying Dragons,” Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo both winning the Popularity Award and Global Star award for television, and Park Bo Gum winning InStyle’s Best Style award.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/04/song-song-couple-yoo-ah-in-and-park-bo-gum-take-friendly-photo-together-backstage/

7 hours ago, anony0311 said:

Hi! i'm new to this forum but ive been a silent reader for quite a long time. Anyway i was just quite curious about a thing as i rewatched the Best actress part. Not to dampen anyone's mood (I REALLY SHIP THEM ALOT), but SJK actually stood up to clap for the winner while SHK was sitting down and the timing between him holding SHK's hands for comfort and the winner standing up from her seat was rather short.. 

so this is one thing that confuses me... 

I didnt get to watch the show at all, so everything I've seen is from this thread, but one can imagine the types of protocols and expectations at such events. He probably grabbed her hand as an instinctive reaction ー he must know the feeling that you smile and clap for the winner because that's the right and polite thing to do, and you may even be genuinely happy for the person (as I'm sure he was for YAI too), but that does not mean you won't feel that slight pang of loss. And so knowing how she feels, he reaches out to give her hand a squeeze: a silent show of support for her. A squeeze of the hand doesn't take long. He also knows he should be polite to congratulate the winner too — can't be seen as sulking on behalf of SHK right? Everything he did was out of consideration for her. He's so very sweet and attentive. And noone knows if he did hold her hand throughout after that. I assume he would've...

6 hours ago, yayaxele21 said:

Hyekyo's very lucky to be surrounded by all good looking gentleman...( UAA + Blossoms = happy Family)

(here's my delulu thought when the Song's get married every one  will be the groom's men for sure with special task to do )

Yoo ah in will walked down Kyo to the aisle towards Joongki

Kwang soo   the bestman

Park bo gum will play the piano while

Kim min suk will be the singer 

Jo In sung will be the MC

(hahaha pardon my shipper's delussionary moments...) still on the cloud 9 from last nights events,

this ship is really sailing smoothly towards it's final destination,,

no need for public confirmation about their Relationship status, i've believed to what i saw with my own very eyes from yesterday's happenings, they've already spoke to me a thousands words with their brave actions/interactions to each other.

thanks to BAA for making it possible that The Song's are able to attends together, (walking in the red carpet hand in hand, happily and enjoying their moments together)

thanks to Dots for making the way these 2 lovely souls meet each other, start as being  co-worker became friend's updated to very good friends- and partners ( as Ki adressed Kyo to his acceptance speech)

i'll be happily and silently praying for that final day...the day that they will open the new chapter of their beautiful love story..

for the day the SS couple facing and holding each other hands,saying I Do's and uttering their promises to spend their lives together...

Ohh thank you for making my imagination clearer!! xD now I'm wondering who's gonna be SHK bridesmaid and maid in honour:P

I still think YAI will be maid of honour. :lol: I have a lot of male friends I'm close to and when I got married, one of them was in the bridal party even though he was also my hubby's junior in school. He just happened to be closer to me than my hubby. So i'm all for YAI being in the bridal party! Hahahah...

the first time I ever fall in love with Song Joong Ki.. I was like OMG this boy is going to be HUGE one day...  watched him in Frozen Flower 2009 but his role of King Sejong in The Deep Rooted Tree has made me idolize both him and the great King Sejong himself (worship him) only 4 episodes but wow he nailed it big time there.. awesome! 

and me in front of my idol's painting in Sejong Center and Museum, Gwanghamun.. 

Spoiler

9 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Those people need to grow up. Instead of thanking Ah In for sharing the picture....sigh.

also, puhlease it's so obvious what's going on in that picture.

This was just for humour...don't take it too seriously!..lol

Seriously J your instinctive comments are hilarious.. esp one on SHKs comment.. yup they hate her coz they wanna be her.. hahaha.. nice one @joongkyo

“Descendants of the Sun” Song-Song Couple Takes Home the Daesang at the “52nd Baeksang Awards”

songhyekyo-songjoongki.jpg?w=1139

On June 3rd, the 52nd Baeksang Awards took place at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Hall, welcoming many actors and actresses who wowed the cameras with their top looks and wear.

The Baeksang Awards celebrates and recognizes some of the best films and television dramas released over the past year as well as actors and actresses who has wowed audience with their acting abilities and roles. This included Lee Byung Hun, Lee Geung Young, Ra Mi Ran, Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, Shin Won Ho and much much more.

This year’s event was hosted by miss A‘s Suzy and Shin Dong Yup.

The full list of winners can be found below:

▲ Film Category

– Daesang – Grand Prize: Lee Joon Ik (Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet)
– Best Film: ‘Assassination’
– Best Director in Film: Ryu Seung Wan (Veteran)
– Best New Director in Film: Han Jun Hee (Coin Locker Girl)
– Best Actor and Actress in Film: Lee Byung Hun (Inside Men), Jeon Do Yeon (The Shameless)
– Best Supporting Actor and Actress in Film: Lee Geun Young (Minority Opinion), Ra Mi Ran (The Himalayas)
– Best New Actor and Actress in Film: Park Jung Min (Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet), Park So Dam (The Priests)
– Best Screenplay in Film: Ahn Gook Jin (Alice in Earnestland)
– Popularity Award for Actor and Actress in Film: Do Kyung Soo (Pure Love), Bae Suzy (The Sound of a Flower)

▲ TV Category

– Daesang – Grand Prize: KBS 2TV ‘Descendants of the Sun’
– Best Drama: tvN ‘Signal’
– Best Educational Program: EBS ‘Docuprime Test’
– Best Entertainment Program: MBC ‘King of Masked Singer’
– Best Director for Television: Shin Won Ho ( Reply 1988)
– Best Actor and Actress on Television: Yoo Ah In (Siz Flying Dragons), Kim Hye Soo (Signal)
– Best New Actor and Actress on Television: Ryu Jun Yeol (Reply 1988), Kim Go Eun (Cheese in the Trap)
– Best Screenplay on Television: Kim Eun Hee (Signal)
– Best Male and Female Variety Performer: Kim Gura (My Little Television), Kim Sook (With You)
– Popularity Award for Actor and Actress on Television: Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo (Descendants of the Sun)
– iQiyi Global Star Award: Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo (Descendants of the Sun)
– InStyle Best Style Award: Park Bo Gum, Suzy

Congratulations to all the winners!

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/winners-of-the-52nd-baeksang-awards/

I'm no expert in body language, but my work has me frequently watching people and I reckon I do read these subtleties fairly well. And of course I've been watching and re-watching and re-re-watching the clips of their red carpet walk (can't get enough!). And these are the observations I really appreciate:

On Song JoongKi's attentiveness towards Song HyeKyo

It starts from the very point he gives her his hand when they come out of the car/van/bus (!!). It's an act any gentleman would do, boyfriend or not. But he doesn't let go after she's out of the vehicle! Of course, I know many have commented that she appears as if she's trying to wrest her hand out of his, but if you watch the video which shows this from the back, you can tell she's actually trying to adjust her hands for a better grip. Was SHK awkward/nervous at that point? I would think so. And there are many plausable reasons, the most obvious to me being that this is their first public appearance together in a long while and at a fairly significant industry event. To decide to not just attend it but to attend with SJK is a big decision. On top of that to walk the carpet hand in hand! I'm not sure if they discussed it, but that's enough to make anyone nervous, especially when there is no intention to state explicitly their relationship status. 

As they walk on, SJK eventually lets go of her hand. I reckon it could actually be her letting go cos that dress and those killer heels are not easy to walk in and she needs to adjust her poufy skirt every now and then. I know I fiddle with my skirt whenever I'm in something like that - they're no fun to walk in. But watch how SJK continues to be attentive to her and sensitive to her needs. He reaches out to take her wrist - and very lightly, I might add - to make sure she's alright just as they reach the first photo spot. It is from that point after the cameras have been snapping quite a bit that they start to warm up to the atmosphere (not to each other, but the atmosphere) and their body language begins to relax. You see this when they move off to walk towards the stairs.

On Song HyeKyo's interactions with Song JoongKi

Once they get off the first photo spot, you can see SHK is more relaxed and it is she who reaches out for SJK's arm. This is when you start to see very natural reactions and behaviours from her. So natural you have to imagine this is not the first time she's reached out for his arm, knowing exactly where it is, how he would hold it out for her, and how her hand would fit in it. Natural. Familiar. Comfortable. What I love from SJK in response is how he also very unthinkingly reaches for her hand to adjust it in his arm. 

From that point the rest of the walk is warm and lovely to watch. He takes the lead, she lets him. Mind you though, he is not one bit overbearing in this. His lead is protective but respectful. Someone offers flowers, he takes it for her and hands it to her. They need to hand the flowers over for a photoshoot, he again helps her with the flowers and hands them over to a steward at the side. This reminds me of how YSJ in DOTS says he does all the difficult work. SJK does do all the difficult work. He makes sure she is steady when she trips a little walking up the stairs. And see how naturally, as he moves to hand the flowers over to the steward, that her hand shoots out to hold his wrist, as if to keep the security of his touch close to her, telling him through her touch, "Don't go too far." 

And then - this is the bit I love most - when they think they're done with the shoot, he just puts his hand out, and she takes it! Just like that! They're not looking at each other even but he reaches out and she takes his hand! It's as if it's expected because of course! That's what your partner does when you hold your hand out, right? You take it! Without thinking twice! And how at that point she's the one who guides him to turn back around cos she notices another person who's asked for a photograph! 

I know many have said, oh, SJK is definitely enamoured with her, but SHK with SJK? Well, if you watch carefully. SJK's not the only one showering the attention. She's reciprocating as well. 

My.... 4¢ worth. :D

8 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I have been in this 'shipping' industry for quite sometime..  I was madly in love with a couple before .. (a few couple infact) .. I had always dream seing them walking down the aisle I mean red carpet together  . and I was never lucky...

Year after year.. I wait and wait ... never... No one dares to show up together.. NO ONE ..  they will come in separate car/van     and the most.. they'd sat together ... definitely nooo touching whatsoever..

SO i know.. what shk and sjk did yesterday was  a VERY VERY VERYYYYY BIG DEAL .. 

IT'S A CONFESSION... 

The are truly in a class of their own... 

They created this situation where no one dares .. or able to say anything negative. It goes without saying that they are indeed together ... for haters .. I believe they know that they lost .. but they couldn't and would not admit defeat   

I see little heart flying around whenever they are together .. the just can't hide it ..  

I have said this countless time .. JK is brilliant ... genius when it comes to relationship... 

He won't declare .. but he claimed his stake .. SHK is mine .. mine and mine .. make no mistake on that... she's mine . Whether I confess or not .. NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS  .. that how I look at his action 

He just couldn't care less... 

I have known they were together after NY .. I never doubt it.. but last night .. it was a public confession from JK and HK ... we are in love .. eat your heart .. and take that   

We are not going to announce it so that you can ruin it .. we are not going to let you ruin it .. 

Those tender gaze    those subconcous skinship is not plan .. it was natural.. 

What irk me the most is OMG they are still ppl trying to rain on this parade .. get a life and get lost esp from this thread .. don't comment please .. you are embarassing yourself  

Can't you be happy for this two beautiful soul inside out?... They are beautiful not just the face .. they have beautiful heart   

LAST NIGHT SEAL THE DEAL FOR ME.  

okay... see you gals later. I''M not done fainting

i totally agree with you on this @Bambiina

if i can just add my thoughts on this wonderful couple, and i must stress that this is only my take. since i found this thread 03 May i have backread. which is the best thing i can do, as i have only watched and re-watched dots til then.

there are a few points i picked up while backreading, which actually gives me a chuckle because they weren't picked up and discussed about. while i do not profess to be an expert on love and romance and relationships, i know much about these only based on personal experiences plus those of the people close to me.  i am not much in the belief of love at first sight (been there, done that).

to go back to my points, which to me are major ones in the culmination of what we see and experience today as SJK & SHK. for me, this is their history:

1.  SJK sends food truck (i believe on 2 occasions) to twtb set. why? SJK said coz he misses/missed noona SHK. and even with JIS mentioning on the interview, (or to this content) how come i never knew you were there? to which SJK said, coz i went straight to SHK noona car (correct me please, if i am wrong.  i have read this mentioned on this thread not once).

that was just dismissed and laughed off by the press, nothing to it. why, I wonder? could it be that at the time they thought it was just SJK being funny? or not at par with SHK status? how discriminating of the press! 

but for me, this was the start, this must have been the start. they might even be already on step 1 of the relationship. SJK being able to get in SHK car and without JIS knowing? why would SHK let him in? not normal if he just 'misses' his noona, not acceptable for SHK impeccable status.

2. heaps more pages on the thread and i come across this: there was a time when SJK was still in the army and SHK was feeling really sad and low, YAI was there to comfort her, he even took her to his "happy place"

why? coz she misses someone? i think so.

and again, this was just dismissed as ' oh yeah right, they're best friends anyway, he can always do that' or this may have fired up rumours of YAI and SHK? (another chuckle!)

3.  when dots was discussed by the writer and SJK while he was in the army still, she said: you should date properly.

4.  the rubbing of the forehead on first day of script reading, how gorgeous! and SJK expression afterwards like thinking, oh no, what have i done, i gave away too much

whoah! did he already confess to the writer about their relationship? was that why the plot was re-written to fit their respective personalities in the drama?

but again, this is just me.  so i totally understood NY, they wanted to be together, they wanted to experience 'dating' like normal people do, just walking hand in hand, being themselves, feeling free.  

no one expected dots to be huge. and that was a bit of a worry for SJK. he must already have a plan in mind to how he can break to his fans the message that he does not only love SHK but he IS IN LOVE with SHK. with his popularity blowing up as such, he needed to change his strategy.

there's always good in everything, there's always a positive even in the most negative circumstance.

the way i see SJK, he is a man with determination, he is intelligent, his principles are way far beyond anyone in the industry. he is so well grounded, his parents have been most wonderful in bringing this boy up. i have high regard to them, and i believe that if you start injecting principles in your child at a young age, he will take this with him all through his maturity. SJK is a seed well sown.

so off he goes to the height of his popularity. fan meets everywhere? oh yeah, he can do that. even to the detriment of his health, he will do it most defs. and if you can see, or to rephrase it, the way i see it, he's been setting his ground with his fans.

- too much mention of SHK on fan meets?  of course, he wants his fans to know and feel that this woman is important to him, and that she takes up most of his thoughts.

- he plans to get married in the near future? regardless that fans say no, what does he quip? "oh, but i want to"

he's not afraid of anything, he stands by what he believes and knows and feels what is right for him. he just wants to let everyone accept and understand that:  this is me, this is who i am, this is who i love, this is what i want to be. please understand and trust my decisions.

coz when you love a person, you love everything in him.  indirect request to fans, please accept and love me as i am. he came across to me as laying the ground at his fan meets and interviews.

i'm pretty sure that the agencies have also talked to him about his "relationship goals". and i believe he has reasoned out to his agency as well that he will not be fazed by whatever outcome there may be.  he is his own person, he has a life, he deserves to be happy living the way he wants to. and he will take full responsibility whatever the consequences may be.

huge factor: SHK is SJK main priority.  in whatever he does, he wants SHK happy.  he doesn't want SHK getting hurt from negativity, he doesn't want SHK being blasted here and there, and oh boy is he proud of his love!  and he has sworn to protect and uphold this love for all the world to see.  

i think they are ready for anything and everything that can be thrown at them.  they have prepared for that. the good thing is that it looks like everyone has accepted them, are happy for them.

i cannot imagine how big a shock SJK is to K entertainment.  he surely is a notch or two above all, higher than anyone else, vintage or newbies alike.  he dared to do the unimaginable by K-ent standards. none can compare to him. he drove through against all odds.  and he came out victorious! 

what a man! he slayed all the dragons for SHK. and i know he will continually do so.

SJK does not come across to me as one who does things at the spur of the moment.  and even on impromptu situations, his wisdom and the abundance of his heart takes over. no cutey-patooty stuff for him, everything hard core.  he is a born leader, this one!

this statement of coming out together at BS feels like SJK giving out a message to non-believers and detractors:  ZIP IT!  leave my girl alone, don't you ever hurt her. i live for this woman.

love at first sight? naaah! love that was sown and nurtured, love that has grown, sprouted, and is now in full bloom!  this is their love, and they are ready to share to all.

now all you naysayers and haters, do you know what you remind me of?  the story of the garden of eden.  the snake slithering and whispering evil words to Eve. i am sorry, but that is how i really see you.  now scam, git, stay away, be gone! wanna rain on ours? we have umbrellas.

try and backread here, it will do you good.  rather than just blurt out whatever comes to your mind.  i still haven't finished back reading, and to tell you honestly, it's better than watching another drama (harharhar!!)

to SJK and SHK parents, a huge shout out!  what a blessing you are that you are able to raise up such wonderful children who in turn are now becoming a bigger blessing for all of us who love them!

"let your hands be so busy catching blessings that you don't have the capacity to hold on to grudges"

To God be all glory.

(DISCLAIMER:  these are all from my heart only, this is what i see and feel. sorry for being long in the tooth. thank you to those who will read this.)

Am new to this couple and typically don't follow kdramaverse news in general, so don't mind the ignorance in this question - how far back does SJK know SHK and when? DOTS was their first project together right? And they're not from the same agency either. 

6 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

I (always) love your post nae chingu.. 

and let me express my opinion again.. to us Kyonatics, seeing Song Hye Kyo like that.. I can not believe my eyes.. the level of comfort and intimacy is beyond my prediction and while I was jaw dropping on how picture perfect they were.. my eyes teared happily.. so intensely emotional how am I able to explain the feeling.. I believe we're all shippers know and experience it.. but to me it was 20 times more because it is the woman that I love and adore so much and the highs and lows of her were part of my life..  

the level of comfort is just like they have had their secret nuptial in White Chapel Las Vegas (I did that with my husband) before register it soon -my wishful thinking hehehe- 

both of them hand in hand.. supporting, respecting, caring and loving each other in a way that so delicately beautiful nobody can say anything but to admire it.. their meeting is indeed fated by God and they protect each other strongly.. in their own universe they consume the heavenly togetherness while planning about the amazing future.. 

I love them both equally now.. 

Song Joong Ki my man.. dude.. endless thank you and please keep on making Kyo happy as you do now.. God Bless U both..

And reading your post gimme goosebump.. all the time..

Some ppl keep on saying don't bring up the past.. don't mentioned those sebastardian that once broke her heart ... 

I understand why some loyal fans cannot go by without mentioning them. They are part of SHK history and cannot be ignored .. the scars are too deep and some can't resist to gloat. 

For those loyal fans of SHK ... this red carpet mean so much more .. it's like payback time .. all the heartache that they went through together with SHK now is being erased by SJK.it's only right they gloat .. :D

Just look at the glowing face of SHK .. she is beyond happy. 

I am not a kyonatic .. but I know what SHK been through ... I was in the fan war between bi's and bin .. and I know how ugly it was .. I was also there during All in craze .. I've witness every kyo's tbroken heart... I think she is the only celeb that have had the most  heartbreak cases... 

God has tested her strength again and again.. and she picked herself up    never give up ..I believe now God is rewarding her  .  For all the good deed she has done.

So please gals .. do understand if one or two kyonatics bring up her past ..  they are not foe ... trust me.. not all that bring up shk scars are foe  

I have no word to describe how big is this red carpet to me  . This is so huge .. so so huge .. word cannot describe my feeling right now..

Btw I have been busy with my life    I have to work for a living, I have to avoid this thread so that I can work .. that the reason I didn't post much anymore .. sometime I dare not open soompi... coz once I open soompi I can't help it.. will continue to refresh the thread.. but I assure you they are always in my heart and prayer .   

Their happy and contented face ... make wverything worth while.. and to those chingu that continue to update us ... THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart... the regulars here ..  I love you gals .. THANK YOU 

This is such a happy occassion to all of us and I can't stop rambling... but it's too long already. Hehehe.. I have to stop.. i will stop .   Yehayehayehayeha... 

I agree when they got out of the car, in the beginning because everything was so fast, it looked like SHK was trying to wrest her hand away but seeing sooo many videos now, she was actually just adjusting for a better grip. 

Seeing how nervous she is as a veteran really soften my heart. 

I think SJK is just a social butterfly so nothing nerves or faze him when it comes to social and function events. And I think he really give her a lot of confident as a man to walk like this at the red carpet. He probably even make her feel young and girly. Lol When a man makes you feel even more beautiful and young that says a lot. 

She is an independent woman but independent woman do needs to depend on their man too. 

My favorite moment was also when he reach out is hand and she without looking at it instinctively reach for it. 

Just finally got the chance to watch their speech on stage. SJK, you talk too much and too long! At least SHK's short and to the point. Haha 

8 hours ago, Oraeorae said:

I'll be 60 next year with three grown up children and I can't believe myself writing a comment here.

I've been watching korean dramas for more than 20 years and Song Hye Kyo sshi is my favorite actress, and I follow her news be it happy or sad. So, I stayed up the previous night to watch the BaekSang Arts Awards. Not that I'm biased but she is the most beautiful actress on the red carpet that night and they make such a handsome pair. I'm also rooting for them as a couple!! This is just my thought....I believe SHK is right handed and isn't it normal for a right handed to place the hair tie on the left hand? However, the picture shows the hair tie on her right hand......

what i think (stressing on I and I alone) is this is actually the first sign of love that they gave each other.  even on 1st script reading i already saw SHK with this leather band.  can SHK with all her chanel, etc heaps of jewelry, high social status be caught wearing her hair tie on her wrist? i don't think so. it will be too tacky (mind you, i do the same.  but i am not popular, i am just an ordinary normal and plain SHK worshipper)

what's with the bracelet SJK gave away on fan meets? they are those friendship bracelets that can lengthen or shorten, not like this one each of them wear, which looks like thin leather with platinum or white gold clasps (and can have something else, like mine has a white gold movable 2 inch bar stuck on). wish i can show you but i don't know how to.

so i believe with all my heart that these bracelets exist, just that it was found out too early, hahhaha!

and dont worry about your age.  i'm turning 58 in November, but still believe in romance. (i still get the giggles)

Hi all,

Just want to share my opinion about people that always nitpicking about  every small things and seems forgot about the big things.

Nitpicking about how songsong not 'doing certain things' at back stage. Or anything else.... Seems to me they aren't genuinely in this ship.. 

If the fact songsong are going to the award hand in hand, from one car, hugging waist, smiling beautifully. It's one big thing that even beyond our imagination, better than we expected. How they so brave to do that in public especially red carpet was one big thing that we shippers and fans should be grateful for!! Not nitpicking and criticizing about every little things... For me it's ridiculous and haters like.

Even husband and wife (or go public lover) not always holding hands and being lovey dovey in front of people you know! So it's ridiculous to say if songsong has to do that at back stage. 

Until now I still can't get over it! Still watching the red carpet moment with a big smile on my face. I kept thinking how songsong can bravely do this?? I know for sure they are real. 

And I think why they bravely did that... Was because their relationship are one step ahead from before! And I think SHK already accepted Song Joong Ki's love now (mind me if I seems delulu) but that's what I think. Every relationship have a stage. And now they're in the comfortable stage of being I don't care anymore about what others says.... 

And I think people close to them already give their blessings to this new relationship. That's what make them more confident. Surrounded by many good friends who support them made this couple happy.

UAA and Blossom, how on earth they give their permission for them being together in award ceremony? Especially blossom when Song Joong Ki is at his peak? But they just let them... And for SHK, this wasn't her first big ratings drama, she never went together with her co-star before on red carpet. So why now? They must knew something. 

And I think if they asked now about songsong's relationship. They will answer differently. :)

Sorry for my 2nd long post on this thread.

I'm still can't get over BAA moment of songsong.

and I don't mind Song Hye Kyo didn't post IG update since BAA, because it means now she's busy spending times with her man rather to hold phone and update sns. :) 

@lunggay that is just beautiful .. what you wrote is beautiful.

Thank you for reading backlog ..  I always received notification someone liking my post though I have stop commenting .. when I checked It was you liking my old post.. almost everyday I get notification... THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY COMMENT. 

So nice to see notification even when I don't post anything anymore ..

I see SJK so smitten ... I see his heart hanging on his sleeves     he just cannot hide it ..

I like how natural and comfortable they're with each other at this major public event which is watched by so many around the world. The moment they stepped out the van together was magical, like a prince and princess from a fairy-tale.

sGoRmV6.gif?2 

BmZsTDG.gif?1

zsS1JSa.gif?1

YgftKIk.gif

crto

4 hours ago, lunggay said:

what i think (stressing on I and I alone) is this is actually the first sign of love that they gave each other.  even on 1st script reading i already saw SHK with this leather band.  can SHK with all her chanel, etc heaps of jewelry, high social status be caught wearing her hair tie on her wrist? i don't think so. it will be too tacky (mind you, i do the same.  but i am not popular, i am just an ordinary normal and plain SHK worshipper)

what's with the bracelet SJK gave away on fan meets? they are those friendship bracelets that can lengthen or shorten, not like this one each of them wear, which looks like thin leather with platinum or white gold clasps (and can have something else, like mine has a white gold movable 2 inch bar stuck on). wish i can show you but i don't know how to.

so i believe with all my heart that these bracelets exist, just that it was found out too early, hahhaha!

and dont worry about your age.  i'm turning 58 in November, but still believe in romance. (i still get the giggles)

Totally agree with you. There are so many Korean actresses out there but I only adore SHK;  for the reason that she's frank, unpretentious and a natural beauty who dresses with class. Though my two daughters are not into kdramas, they sometimes watch her movies and dramas with me too.

Archived