[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

9 minutes ago, angelmas said:

Arghhh...I want to say something since can't hold it anymore...I accidently read some post on a web about last night red carpet. The article praised our couple and some other stars for being shined. But when I read people comments,my blood when rushed to my head as I read bad comments about our kyo's outfit and make up( they said for her being too white and high school prom gown)...haishhh...no words can describe this people...well I know haters will always find a way to hate but this is too much for me...so I ended up reply on those comments like a high school fangirl and bashed them too...hahaha..feel ashamed but satisfied...:blush::blush::blush:

They just envy our princess' beauty. Not all women can stand out wearing a white gown in evening event. But our SHK managed to do so. Like most of us said, SHE IS A GODDESS. :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image_zpshkbdnozs.jpeg~original

Spoiler

This is REAL.. And knowing that it takes a lot for Kyo to be attending this kind of event is a delight to see.. Thank you KI for leading the way, and showing to the world how much kyo means to you.. No need for words.. We won't be seeing this kind of skinship in a long time. 

Thank you KiKyo for making our wishes come true.

Thank you so much for sharing the fancam video @joongkyo, the moment she touches his back as if it is the most natural thing in the world - brilliant! from the very first days, their body language has spoken it all.

I remember Hye Kyo once shared in her interview that despite how good the acting skill can be, the eyes never lie. And yes she and her partner prove the statement perfectly.

image_zpsedqiqsyz.jpg

(Original photos credit to the owner, edited by me)

@smoky1671 your first fancam is <3 !. The moment where Kyo mentions SJK's name and he does that tiny smirk, he's super happy!. I was hoping we'd get to see the other person's expression and your fancam does just that!. Do you have a fancam of the first award?. Where he mentions her, I want to see her expression too.

Why are some of you being such Debbie Downers?. I don't get it....you just come in here with your *inputs* and bring the mood down.

3d61c108ad842feda29d68e7c5b4318efb697f4c

Lol J that gif you had is ugly! And it ruins my mood seeing that face! I was so happy till that gif 

hehe I wonder about the trophies too and he is holding on to 2 trophies only at the end so I Guess for song song couple they only need 1? Wonder if it's not song song and someone else who won, will they still give 1 only or maybe only special for song song couple! 

image_zpsjc9dasb8.jpeg~originalKnowing that you are both happy last night, is enough for me to ignore those bashers that makes no sense at all. Eyes wouldn't lie, happiness can't be fake. I don't know if this is only me that having a withdrawal syndrome since I know it will be sometime now that we wil be seing both of them together. I just hope if not too much to ask for our SS couple to at least share a little or let us catch a glimpse of their privy moment.. Hehehe...kidding aside i know i will be missing this two together.. 

Randomly browsing the #songsongcouple tag on instagram and I came across this post. This is from a guy who attended the BAA.

Untitled.png

cr: kikyoislove1122

[TRANS]: Before they parked at the main entrance of the red carpet, they were brought to the parking lot first. Someone opened the van, but I don't know who. Then after it was opened, we saw them (SONG-SONG) teasing each other like little kids that's why the fans went wild. He (Joong Ki) seems to grab something from Hye Kyo's back then retreats his hands again. If I was closer, I'd probably take a video.

They (SONG-SONG) didn't know that the van's door was open. Hahaha. Then they immediately waved which caused the crowd to go wild again. Then the van's door was closed. Maybe no one took a video because their attention was already in the red carpet. Hahaha. I THINK THEY'RE ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP. Hahaha.

CR. NELSON
CR. SONGSONG COUPLE PHILIPPINES VIA FB

tumblr_nj21zgVL261tq4of6o1_500.gif

(please tell me if i'm violating any rules here about crediting or anything else, i really just wanted to share this post to everyone :) i blurred out the details of the guy who posted this because i didn't want any privacy issues. again just tell me if i'm violating anything here. translations aren't mine.)

3 hours ago, kroosifix said:

So my Korean neighbors and I convened earlier today to talk about the BAA. They jumped up and down when YAI (best actor) and SJK (most popular actor) won because they were such huge fans of Sungkyunkwan Scandal. They have a come a long way since playing second leads in 2010. Hahaha. Weirdly enough, they weren't able to livestream the event and only knew the results through 'LINE' (Whatever that is. Probably like whatsapp?) They were stunned to know that the non-Korean person in the room had watched the entire thing. Anyway, their SJK fangirl friends in Korea called to say that he walked with SHK hand-in-hand. They were so shocked!!! She said they have gone crazy!!! They kept on calling SHK 'brave', 'beautiful' and 'lucky' (among other things). I asked them why they thought she was brave, and they said that she was prepared to feel the anger of those who want their 'oppa' to be theirs alone. Thankfully, among the majority his fans, that wasn't the case. My friend Min Ji (super sjk fan since rm) was already prepared to let him go. Hahaha!!! Since she has known him for a long time, I asked her what she thought of their status. She said he has NEVER behaved like this ever, especially since the drama already ended, it wasn't normal. She was and still is confused. I asked if she thought it was purely 'fan service' and she said that SHK is/was known to be NOT that kind of person. "She's too senior for fanservice," she said. They're sure he likes her very, very much but she warned me to not anticipate a dating announcement since SHK is 'too senior' and 'not an idol'. I honestly did not know what she meant by that since I am new to korean culture but i'll take it.:) Hahahaha!!!

Sorry for the lengthy post. Have a good day, everybody!!!! 

Beyond being brave, SHK shd be soooo proud. Here is a guy at his most popular right now n he s prepared to break a gazillion hearts - and stop a gazillion more like ours - just to show everyone whose heart he really cares about. In a recent interview he said he ll choose Love over friendship. And i will add.. Fame, wealth, k entertainment industry norms..

What a guy. He s a keeper.

Archived