[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loving how shy they both got when the MC mentioned SongSong Couple and then we've YAI with his sweet acknowledgment of SS couple during his own acceptance speech (srsly their biggest inner circle supporter! wished they could focus on SS when he said that but ssokay, still an endearing moment!) and finally the cherry on top of the night, SJK grabbing SHK's hand to comfort her which said man was probably unaware that it was captured on camera! (which at this point, I don't think he cares if it's captured or not, all the better if it was heh) :wub:

I AM IN SS HEAVEN **this thread** and I AM VERY VERY HAPPY.. I made my husband worried because suddenly i jumped and screamed and cried a lot last night! But when i gave my phone to him and then he saw the Red Carpet photos and video, my husband look very surprised too and asked me "Are *your lovely couple* finally married just now?!!" Aigooo not yet honey,, but i hope it will real real soon... Amen +

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE , I WITNESSES SOUTH KOREAN CELEBRITY "BRAVE" enough to "announce" that they are a "COUPLE" or like the man himself said "PARTNER" in front hundreds of media and reporters! Their skinship is just beyoooonndddd just gf & bf relationship. They showed the world that their relationship is not a scandal! SS marked that with an elegance and classy way.... 

I trully believe the man and the lady are ready to ringing the bell soon.. No time to wasted, right?! Be happy you two... Millions fans support you! 

1 hour ago, lovemetruly said:

Can i bring up again that moment when they received the award and he adressed her as his partner? It was a very loyal and genuine way of acknowledging her being an important part of his life. Aaaaaah. Songsong is love. 

OMG I noticed that moment too and I felt like my heart skipped its beats when hearing he said the word 'partner'. YES SONGSONG IS LOVE AND EVERYDAY I PRAY THAT LOVE WOULD NEVER END. 

How nice and thoughtful of Song Hye Kyo to send a food truck to Dear My Friends drama crew! Not surprised, she's always been admirable that way. 

Oh, quite off topic but for those of you who were wondering who that actress seated in front of Song-Song was, if I'm not mistaken I think her name is Jung Ha Dam from the movie Steel Flower. Her picture's up on one of dramabeans' posts of BAA. Now you can hunt her down and interview her about what the pair were up to off-camera, LOL. 

WOW would like to thank you for all the GIFs, pictures and stories in BS awards i couldnt watch the live streaming last night but as soon as i woke up checked Soompi for updates and Im just so happy seeing them together and lots of skinship  :wub::wub: (whew Ive been a korean drama fan for so long but Ive never ship anybody since DOTS came along) :)

I had to do backreading like 15-20 pages but it was all worth it...

BTW I have an typical teenager at home who really doesnt care about kdrama all he watch is Marvel and justice league movies when I was watching the 10 minute clip combined in Beaksang award guess what my teenager son said "mom are they getting married?" for him to say that was SHOCKING to me LOL 

Thank YOU again you guys are awesome :) 

10 hours ago, cristapark said:

Seriously both of them looks identical...they're really lookalike now..

I know right? While looking at their pics, l kept thinking that i have no superlatives for how gorgeous their future kid/s will look. How can a family be so ridiculously good looking? The two of them in their own right are so genetically blessed n their kids will have double dose of that? I m so envious.

First let me say wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Huh! That feels good. Been wanting to shout eversince the time I came to know that they will be going together in the Baeksang Award. :wub:

June 3, 2016, Friday, as soon as I get up and drinking my coffee I'm contemplating if i would file a sick leave of absence or i act that im in pain, hehe, or rather i am having my cramps... that's the effect of SS couple to me.. but, at the end works prevails since i have no option. Hahaha.

The whole time i was glued on my phone, while working multi-tasking huh! Anyway, i keep refreshing my phone for an update it is so hard to pretend working when in fact you're heart and mind is not into it! I keep checking the clock 6pm seems so slow and my heart started to skip a beat, i guess for the excitement and anticipation of our SS couple, so many questions and what ifs in my mind. 

For the first time in my life, I watched an award giving body and I don't understand what they are saying, huh! Aside from the basic korean word, I keep asking myself if its worth it? If what i'm doing is worth it? And the answer is a big YES! It is ALL worth it! Having seen the way they interact with each other, the lingering gaze, the need to connect with each other, the shyness of Kyo, the way KI leads KYo, the small intimate talk they have, they are on their own bubbles so to speak and most of all the way Ki took care of Kyo the whole time. He really nailed it this time! You both bring out the best n each other.. And what matters most is that my/ our KiKyo is REAL!

On my last post, i wished for a night to remember, indeed it was a night to remember a magical one at that and a lot more... I'm still in cloud 9 and if i can keep it this way for so long, I would, but, i know that there will be more to come, and it is a matter of time that whatever our hearts desire, will came true. I will be patiently waiting for it! 

Thank you for the love SS Shippers all over the world... Ours is REAL!!

Keep the faith and continue sailing!!

Hugs and kisses! 

Still can't contain the excitement and happiness since last nite and have to post again....refreshing and refreshing this thread...re-watching and re-watching SHK  and SJK at the award nite... i am doing this since last nite 7pm till now...seems to be doing this "every minute"....just want to say I am just very very happy! kekeke.. And it seems like SJK's concentration last nite at the ceremony is only there to protect and accompany SHK and he seems to be "talking" to her only the whole nite and can't concentrate to do anything else. haha. And we super love all these sweetness! Fighting! 

My heart is still going tha-thump-tha-thump thinking about all the nice gifs and short clips of the two of them at the BaekSang last night.  I would not get tired of analyzing and reanalysing their interactions with each other. *sigh* I especially like the different angle @cutiechaser18's clip gave of them coming out of the van. From the front it looked like she was trying to wrest her hands from his, but from that other angle from the back you can see she was trying to adjust for a better and more comfortable grip. They looked so so sweet together... Aww... I want to hear more of things they did or said, and am wondering if anyone caught any hint of a post BaekSang party for the dots team? 

*still swooning* 

Archived