[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

This SS red carpet video from The Star is just so PERFECT. Start from arriving with the same van and--- everything!!!!!!!! Gahhhhh i'm out of words im sobbing so hard last night and still dying til now i need help T____T

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, profiler said:

Prepared this yesterday while waiting for livestreaming to start but did not post it. Hope u can identify with it.

'10 signs you are really deep in shipping waters ...
1) THEY (SongSong kikyo) are filling up your mental space, every available moment
2) They and what they do is being factored into your daily calendar ('Baeksang tonight, no dinner out pls, dear')
3) You pick up your smartphone and you realise the last time you checked soompi kikyo forum was 15 mins ago
4) The Kikyo twosome are turning up as key characters in your dreams in scarily relatable roles
5) You meet an old friend and all you want to do is ask if they have watched Dots and what do they think abt THEM
6) You am beginning to judge people in terms of how they view this couple (I mean, they blind or what?)
7) You realise you have been sitting at the ahem..throne longer than usual cos you have been backreading with a fervour that would have made your history teacher proud
8) At night, before you close your eyes and sleep, you realise life will take on meaning only if they are together
9) You rewatch Dots to see if u can get better vibes from different subtitling
10) You start plotting of ways to get out of engagements to catch dodgy live streaming of an awards show or a fan meeting conducted in a language you cannot understand

There is only one cure, and it is to flood our senses with an excess of SongSong love!'

By now, given what we have seen, we can change no. 8 to something like 'only if they get married!'

So relatable

@chichai same here... the moment I open my eyes this morning, I immediately check my phone, hoping that our princess upload a pic or two in her Instagram. 

I still couldn't believe what happened last night. Both Joongki and Hye Kyo are so so beautiful. It is like watching the characters from fairytale, a prince and a princess. Omg... I am so happy and feel like it is a dream. I keep watching the video shared here... I feel contented with their interaction. SJK is such a gentleman towards SHK, and this lady SHK, omg her beauty is beyond words. 

CkCKvDKUYAAY4n_.jpg

Is this real??? Yes it is, and I am dying here.

I'm still in the mood of last night... so much satisfaction :blush:

I cant help sharing these, my most favorite pics of the night, a lot of feels when looking at our Couple T^T

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." Woohoo ~~~~

13327513_136179190133254_651105692393087

13344752_136177010133472_702452065769120

13319700_136177013466805_790280770324793

13330896_136177006800139_579491812569713

Still cannot get over all that happen last night, the dreams that comes true. Omg, seeing both of them came out from the same car, holding hands, walk together, etc etc makes me crying for happiness and dying :"""). Still wait something comes out from uri beauty ig, but a little thing that burden me, are they going back separately last night? Huhuhu based from InStyle post in ig they're going back separately, sorry for my insecure mind. But, no problem everything happen last night was more than enough for my shipper heart. Aaaaak, lets wait together for KBS Award hope we can see them get the best actor and actress! Have a nice day my comrades, support kikyo always :wub: 

2 minutes ago, dkikyooo said:

Still cannot get over all that happen last night, the dreams that comes true. Omg, seeing both of them came out from the same car, holding hands, walk together, etc etc makes me crying for happiness and dying :"""). Still wait something comes out from uri beauty ig, but a little thing that burden me, are they going back separately last night? Huhuhu based from InStyle post in ig they're going back separately, sorry for my insecure mind. But, no problem everything happen last night was more than enough for my shipper heart. Aaaaak, lets wait together for KBS Award hope we can see them get the best actor and actress! Have a nice day my comrades, support kikyo always :wub: 

The instyle video wasn't of them leaving the venue it was the way to go back to the hall from backstage.. The reason why they weren't together at that particular time is probably because they were doing makeup/hair touch ups backstage.

4 minutes ago, marrad said:
this is so cute. But I feel bad for puppy!! 

It is!.

Lol...puppy had gone up to announce the award and then when he came back Kyungsoo was sitting in his place!. SS had to ask YAI to move one seat in because the seat next to YAI had been empty through out.

SS couple and their crew..lol..Puppy's hurt expressions!

Archived