[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I remember their first press conference and at some point I was wondering if one day I will be able to see them walking together for an award functions..  See how time passed by but things did not really change..  

They are so perfect together.. 

Hope u all like this edit 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

And helloooooo our ladiessss are you still aliveeeeeeee @angieknows @~*kYo*~ @cestlavie88 @ilovesjk @lovely_skham_stv any oxy tanks needed? :P 

HAAHAH im wondering too, are you all still alive?! Bcuz some have fainted half way, some's breathing system problem got messed up. HAHAHA :D 

Im actually more wondering hw's our msg box goes? Like, urmm, hw did u pass it to them? :o  ms lee? HAHAH :P 

Like the others, I'm also extremely sad because SKH didn't get the best actress award. She deserves it. I loved her not only because she is pretty but also the she portraited her characters well. She was surely upset but thank God because SJK was beside her to comfort her. Hope to see a photo from weibo when he held SHK hands.

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I TOLD YOU ALL THAT FANCAMS WOULD COME!!...

SJK holding out his hand before going on stage as well but of course Kyo didn't take it..lol..someone GIF this!

YAI clapping like a babo ..lol..he was really happy for them.

he still grab her hand briefly tho~~ lol 

i will wait for more fancams, sleep what sleep?

16 minutes ago, human1981 said:

Did anyone realize when they received the flower the reporter from Entertainment Weekly said to them Congratulations. Then he said Beautiful groom (shillang) and bride (shinbun). LOL. Did I hear that right???

This is a closer video with the guy who gave them flowers. 

https://twitter.com/KaylesDo/status/738723187840536576/video/1

3 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

he still grab her hand briefly tho~~ lol 

i will wait for more fancams, sleep what sleep?

It's super cute that he still held out his hand even though she wouldn't take it and yeah I think he managed to make contact with her forearm..lol..didn't you think it was funny how Puppy hugged SJK but didn't make any physical contact with his noona? He just stood really still...haha

@superbigcat lol..I meant from that fancam..but thanks anyways!

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

It's super cute that he still held out his hand even though she wouldn't take it and yeah I think he managed to make contact with her forearm..lol..didn't you think it was funny how Puppy hugged SJK but didn't make any physical contact with his noona? He just stood really still...haha

no physical touch allowed with other guys except YAI lol

FAN PICS

Whatever happened with Baeksang tonight, all we got (and mattered) to us was that SS knew the immense support and love they have from fans (evident from the popularity awards they got, I don't think anyone else came close to the level of popularity they both have atm!) and I'd think their sole purpose in appearing tonight (esp more so for SHK since we thought she really wouldn't turn up for this award show that always snubbed her) is to thank their fans (both their individual fans and SS fans) for always supporting them and this is one obvious way they could show their gratitude and appreciation. I'm so happy and grateful SHK decided to attend and even happier she wasn't alone walking that red carpet, she walked it with the one man she's gotten real close to, who steadily (and proudly) supported/led her from the moment she got down the van and all the way till inside the hall itself. All the while, all I could see was SHK was in the safe good hands of SJK's, and this bliss of having this man with her the entire time was so evident it was radiating through her entire being that she looked even more beautiful than ever. SJK was one proud, pleased, glowing man to be walking the red carpet with /the/ goddess of Korea and I don't think I've ever seen him look more sangnamja and confident to be leading his lady throughout the entire award ceremony. I'm sure both of them, in each of their minds, were thanking every lucky star that they have each other and all throughout the ceremony, it was so clear that the other person was what mattered; being in their world talking and laughing, looking at the SS support from inside the hall and SJK grabbing her hand to comfort her. That to me, was just TOO MUCH FEELINGS TO HANDLE OMG! I really hope @cestlavie88 @~*kYo*~ @ilovesjk @angieknows are able to make it out alive cos we are all already dying died revived and died again from happiness SO I CAN'T IMAGINE THEM!!! 

Never in a million years I dreamt we'd get to see SS on a red carpet together and sitting side by side and talking, laughing, whispering together so happily! They themselves gave us the gift to be remembered for a long time! Deja vu moment to the HK press con when we thought we wouldn't get anything from SS but BAM! THAT WAS ONE OF OUR FIRST CRAZY SPAZZING DAYS OF THE THREAD, with our own freaking ship proving us wrong and setting the course straight ahead....... till today! This ship ain't gonna ever dock!

Tonight is a night all of us will never forget! Our SS couple has shown us their love and support for each other through their gestures, eyes and all! They have given us shippers the treasure at the end of the rainbow!:wub: 

3 minutes ago, luvforever said:

This is a closer video with the guy who gave them flowers. 

https://twitter.com/KaylesDo/status/738723187840536576/video/1

Thank you for sharing this. Unfortunately I heard it wrong. He just said Congratulations and didn't say groom and bride. My mistake.

A video of Song Song walking together on the stage. credit:https://twitter.com/KaylesDo

2 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

no physical touch allowed with other guys except YAI lol

I don't think YAI is allowed either but well YAI made up for it by announcing SS couple on the stage...lol..I mean he's like the biggest shipper so special concession for him. 

This is from VIU! im still giggling like, they held their hands so naturally and find each other waist so perfectly. Big boss being a protective bf and beauty is just all the way shy,i mean, her bf is there to protect her so she dnt really needs to worry anything tho! :D 

Cr viusg 

1 hour ago, cristapark said:

It's okay...but I think hye gyo deserve more...sorry

You know what! I am home then get to read that SHK is not winning acting award again! I am pissed off by the judges or whoever made the decision! Do they think that without her superb acting DOTS would be extremely successful? She is the one who hooked many Cambodian into KDrama! She is the one who still trending even in the showbiz for more than a decade! Are they nut or something? Her eyes made audiences cry with her. Her expression made audience grin and smile alone like crazy! Who can beat her to that point? Even actress from M...S still cannot compare to Kyo for conveying the emotion and bringing it to life! I wish I can threw a bunch of complaint paper right on their face! Hmmm sorry guys! I am too angry! Poor my Kyo. You are the real winner for me and many more! TBH I never care that freaking Baesang is! It is my first time watching it because of SS couple!

I can't sleep because of too much emotions for this night. I'm happy and sad at the same time but I'd like to label this night a happy one.

Although SHK did not win, we all know that she's the best actress in our hearts. And I agree with the person who mentioned about Leonardo DiCaprio. I know that SHK will have her Best Actress award in time just like him. It's not 'NO' but just 'Not Now'. 

And I'm glad that SJK is beside her, being the supportive one that he is. It's more than enough for me. Just goes to show that he understands how she feels more than anyone else. 

So to fellow lovely comrades, we have more the reasons to celebrate. Let's keep the happy vibes. Our adorkable couple being together at the event is the real award. 

PS. Too excited to read posts from our five fellows in KR right now. If we're already dying here, what more are they who were at the same place as our King and Queen. :)

-Over and out. xoxo

Archived