[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@~*kYo*~ AMEN! Felt giddy when I saw the banner!! Oh my if i could just click 'continue voting' button a thousand times, i'd surely do so!! You gave me so much more energy to vote at this hour! LOL. Yes, SLAY!! THANK YOU <3

@Chewy Hoe Haha! I've read the caption too.. w/ my very limited Mandarin, i could only pick up "...want to know what color the Goddess chose....."? Not actually sure tho! LOL I won't rely on myself anymore. Haha. 

I just realized how I miss SS so much the moment I watch the rooftop scene in this news clip!! Aaww..

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to everyone who is able to attend baeksang awards. 

Sadly, I wont be able to acompany fellow SS shippers there and have to decline mine. :(

And wow, so much backreading. And so many beautiful events that happened while I was unable to keep track. 

Now all that is left is for our SS to attend together. 

OMG The SongSong Fan Project turns out to be soooooo beautiful beyond my imagination. Thank you @angieknows and @joongkyo so much for your time and effort. I feel so grateful and happy right now. I hope that Angie and @~*kyo*~ and other shippers who attend Baeksang Awards will have a great time there. I will pray for all of you to meet both KiKyo but in case you can only meet one of them, I have an idea that you can ask he or she to help you to give the other our present. Don't know why but I feel giddy if they're gonna do that lol. And if things really end up that way then I'm dying to know how he's gonna respond to your request. :w00t: 

Btw, I even thought that we don't really need to make 2 seperate boxes since sooner or later they're gonna live together so giving both of them one box of messages would be more than enough right? I'm imagining they're lying on their bed reading our messages together. How sweet is thattt. :wub:

@angieknows the gift package was so perfect...it was made with so much love and effort..SHK and SJK will be so delighted to received those gift's thank you for your time doing it all with @joongkyo

@~*kYo*~ well done for that amazing SS shipper's banner, definitely an eye catching,..i'll be looking forward to see that up in the air while hearing your loudest cheering voice/ screaming for the Song's couple when they received their respective awards. we will be there by thoughts and excitements in our hearts.

chinggus, no worries and don't get hurt on the short part of Dots on Baeksang awards trailer to put all the nominated drama's and movies for just only 40secs trailer is really hard...just look on the brighter side Dots popularity already made a huge way to make Song's couple to be on top since the 1st day of voting...regarding to the other awards on the list specially for the lead actor/actress awards let just keep praying that it goes to the one who really deserved of..only the jury can decide who will win, and if it's God's will our prayers will be answered...

but first let's still keep our finger's crossed and hope that we will finally hear the attendance confirmation of the Song's, if they finally confirm their attendance there's a big chance of victory at the end... 

@angieknows and @~*kYo*~

You both are really awesome! Kudos to all who are involved in the SS Fan project!

Both the gift boxes and the compilation of messages and the beautiful SS banner are so beautiful and represent our lovely couple to the max! Thanks for representing all the shippers here at the Baeksang Awards. I can feel your excitement and anticipation! lol...

Keeping our fingers crossed that we'll all have beautiful memories of this Baeksang Awards, with pics of Song Song couple walking down the red carpet together and bringing home all the awards that they both deserve. 

Enjoy, chingus, and do take care! I bet the atmosphere there will be electric!   :D

Greetings from Austria. Just stopping by from my work/vacay to say .... WOW just WOW for @angieknows and @~*kYo*~ you girls are amazing.... 

Thank you angie for your time and creativity to send our message :wub:

And KYO.... i love the banner... :wub:

Thank you very much, i am very happy that our fellow soompier can get the chance to attend the awards. I hope both of you enjoy your time in SK...

On a side note, done voting for  SHK and SJK because i use 2 email. 

Last days of voting girls.  Sjk and Shk is on the top of the vote right now. So lets keep it that way. 

4 hours ago, geronimoooo said:

Congratulations to everyone who is able to attend baeksang awards. 

Sadly, I wont be able to acompany fellow SS shippers there and have to decline mine. :(

And wow, so much backreading. And so many beautiful events that happened while I was unable to keep track. 

Now all that is left is for our SS to attend together. 

Why do I have this sick feeling in my stomach that SHK may really not attend.

@sophie808_stv dont lose hope just yet. we still have 16 hours to vote for both iqiyi and baeksang popularity award.

they still can surprise us, we have 3 more days to friday.

lets just try our best to vote for now and dwell on the rest after we are done with voting!! :) 

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

@joongkyo Thank you for spearheading this project! You're the best captain. No other ship's captain can compare!

All the Song Song shippers are awesome, but of course, I think our Soompi bunch is the best :lol:

Okay, final project update until I get my Korean friend's portraits on the boxes ... Can't wait to unveil what she's made!

Anyway, here's what the Songs will find in the box after they've read all our messages :) A mix for him and her ... They'll pretty much be listening to the same songs except for 4 of them. I hope they like the selections ... Included a sexy and somewhat naughty one by Kevin Drew ... maybe to put them in the mood ... :phew: :wub:

3dXSMN.jpg

SpkP9n.jpg

@~*kYo*~ , @angieknows   thanks for all the effort, creativity and time you've spent/done for sending our messages and the feels of this whole ship to our KiKyo :)

Do have fun on your trip, hoping that you get the chance to see and have a chat with our couple

@joongkyo  thanks as well for collecting the messages. You rock!

Spoiler

Dear @joongkyo,  @~*kYo*~ and @angieknows,

I think there are not enough words to express our gratitude and appreciation for all the time and effort you all have put in. Your generosity makes all of this possible. I can only express through this quote:

For some people, Volunteering is about giving

But for the likes of you, It is a way of living. 

THANK YOU!!!

For all the Songs supporters: Let us appreciate good people. They are hard to come by.

MERCI! Gracias! Bolzin! Arigato! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

A safe journey to all our shippers!! ENJOY! 

Woah! @~*kYo*~ the banner looks awesome! How I wish I could have one too! LOL :D Thanks! Thanks a bunch for your hard effort to spread the SS love in BS Awards! :wub: It's amazing how you and @angieknows could manage to prepare banner and special gifts for our SS! That's the best really :) 

And yup! A big thanks to our captain, @joongkyo , for compiling all our love messages :D @Chewy Hoe unnie, thank you for always cheering us up to keep voting for our SS! :) Let's keep our fingers crossed, and hope our SS will really come to the event as a pair! :D

Have a great day all fellow SS shippers! Wohooo! So excited to see SHK in Chanel's event today! :wub:

tumblr_o4jasjiaLL1tmjt2ko1_250.gif

@~*kYo*~ and @angieknows  진짜 완전 대박! You girls are awesome. Thank you so much for the effort. :wub:

Have a safe trip. Enjoy your Baeksang night and also enjoy your stay there comrades! :D

Can't wait to see SHK at Chanel event tonight. Hope she will share some photos on her IG.

53 minutes ago, angieknows said:

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

@joongkyo Thank you for spearheading this project! You're the best captain. No other ship's captain can compare!

All the Song Song shippers are awesome, but of course, I think our Soompi bunch is the best :lol:

Okay, final project update until I get my Korean friend's portraits on the boxes ... Can't wait to unveil what she's made!

Anyway, here's what the Songs will find in the box after they've read all our messages :) A mix for him and her ... They'll pretty much be listening to the same songs except for 4 of them. I hope they like the selections ... Included a sexy and somewhat naughty one by Kevin Drew ... maybe to put them in the mood ... :phew: :wub:

@joongkyo @angieknows@~*kYo*~

Thank you guys for all the efforts you have put in for this project! It is totally beyond what I have expected. You guys rock!!! And I am just as sure that we will all be represented well come the actual awards night.

:):):)

@~*kyo*~ Beautiful poster! Wish you and angieknows enjoy your Korea trip & have a safe trip.. Have some chicken & beer. Most importantly, hope both of you have the chance to see them both close up! So happy for both of the two of you.. Really is once in a lifetime opportunity!:):wub:

Wow. Those "messages in boxes" idea is awesome. I was too preoccupied with the points accumulation via online games; missed a fair bit. I even enlisted my students to collect points to vote. Nonetheless, so happy back-reading the many pages I missed. Well done, well done. Enjoy your attendance in Beaksang and I'll be following all the updates here. Happy online gaming and voting for one last day, mates.

Archived