[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ironmom said:

Good morning from Jakarta to all of SS shippers here. This morning I opened the Baeksang app on my phone, but I see nothing on TV Male and TV Female chart votes. Is it my phone error or the connection or something?

hi, i think its the connection cos i still can open and view the chart. here's the latest update 

20160523_083109.jpg

Dear comrades,

I read on insta that Joongki was sick during the Wuhan FM. Hopefully he is getting lots of TLCs from someone right now. And they are both ninja not a sound or peep from them lol:phew:. Saw the backside pics on insta which they said was SJK i think its their friend..i was geez just leave them alone and give them privacy. Voting Voting Baeksang Awards coming up...we cann doo this.

Thanks for sharing the exhibit news...that was soo cute.

47 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Just to correct you in case people think it's ONLY SongSong , it's not just SongSong - the exhibition is displaying photos of several popular Korean stars like Lee MinHo, Kim SooHyun, Psy etc.

Jasper Cho (Korean name Cho TaeKwang) was on the TvN show "Problematic Men" and he spoke about SHK again. He said she was someone who was beautiful from the western and eastern perspective, the MC who asked him was Jun Hyun Moo - this is the SAME MC who asked Jasper Cho how SHK looked at the "Happy Together" show...lol...he even joked about it [The other host Kim Ji Seok even joked that Jasper must be sick of (지겹 ) receiving questions from people because so many people ask the same thing about SHK....lol..basically everyone is a fanboy...looks like Jasper isn't sick of it though since he was laughing before he answered the question]. hmm..now I'm sure that he likes her which is why he said SS are siblings - look at his description - " a woman who is beautiful from the eastern and western perspective", seeing how he's Korean-Canadian isn't it obvious what he means.

From 1:34

The funny thing is that Jun HyunMoo keeps asking Jasper how she looks when in reality JHM has interviewed SHK in the past, must be a huge fanboy who just keeps wanting to hear that SHK is beautiful.

Mrning comrades! :)

So this scene was nt scripted? The window closing scene? And it's for someone he likes? :phew:

Btw, when did he said it? WH fanmeet? Pls correct me so i can delete my post if it's a wrong info. Hehe

But if it is, so, closing window for someone you like? Ahhh, it means your heart is closed for her so no one could 'enter' your heart bcuz someone you like is and has been living inside your heart. :D 

Cr owner. 

3 minutes ago, ysteee said:

Mrning comrades! :)

So this scene was nt scripted? The window closing scene? And it's for someone he likes? :phew:

Btw, when did he said it? WH fanmeet? Pls correct me so i can delete my post if it's a wrong info. Hehe

Scene was part of the script , SJK said the action of cradling his own face using his palms was ad-libbed. It was said during the Wuhan fanmeet during the Big Boss segment while watching the second scene.

Hello everyone... My very first post here, been a reader of this thread for a long time!

Sorry if this has been posted here already. Missing BIG BOSS terribly!

From a very simple soldier.

tumblr_o77u07giqS1vtwfapo5_r2_540.gif

To an unknown but dangerous civilian...

tumblr_o77u07giqS1vtwfapo3_r1_540.gif

To a most trusted bodyguard...

tumblr_o77u07giqS1vtwfapo1_r1_540.gif

To a well-deserving Major...

tumblr_o77u07giqS1vtwfapo4_r2_540.gif

And finally a nice career move... Becoming a Pilot!

tumblr_o77u07giqS1vtwfapo2_r2_540.gif

Source: http://kiaile.tumblr.com

Have a lovely week ahead shippers... :blush:

Officially released on Marie Claire Korea's website today! High res versions are jjang!! ♡♡♡ 

Source and Article Link:  Marie Claire Korea

1606mcmacemr35_19-960x1200.jpg

1606mcmacemr35_18-960x1200.jpg

1606mcmacemr35_20-960x640.jpg

1606mcmacemr35_13

More... :)

1606mcmacemr35_12

1606mcmacemr35_14

1606mcmacemr35_15

진회색 후디 케이 플러스(K+). 스니커즈 코오롱스포츠(Kolon Sport), 안에 입은 화이트 티셔츠 시리즈(series;), 베이지 핀스트라이프 쇼츠 아크네 스튜디오(Acne Studios).

1606mcmacemr35_08

1606mcmacemr35_10

1606mcmacemr35_06

1606mcmacemr35_02

꿀벌과 벌집 프린트 티셔츠 코오롱스포츠(Kolon Sport), 그레이 진 팬츠 생 로랑(Saint Laurent).

1606mcmacemr35_04

1606mcmacemr35_01

1606mcmacemr35_03

Edit: I miss our Song Song couple too! :tears:  Anyhoo, I believe they are together!! if not right now, i'm sure they are/will be!! today tonight tomorrow forever!! lol :lol:

Seems to be filming a commercial at the Han River today

The person who posted it said her friend was so excited she nearly jumped onto his car, cos they were that close!

edit: oops didn't realise had been posted above till after..

CCD1E75E-E360-41ED-8605-2BD431D14711_zps

-------

0FCB5F86-AEB3-4E75-8597-80F03C2586CA_zps

rating for SJK's Happy Camp episode is the highest for spring season, among their  Happy Camp episodes this year, and the second highest for the year after the Luhan plus Wu Yifan episode. 

Archived