[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ysteee said:

SHK is drop dead gorgeous!  You see, when a lady/woman made one lady/woman fall in love with her, you knw she's a goddess.  :wub:

And i need to post this video again. SJK chinese pronunciation is realy good! Im so proud to be a chinese. And the way he sings '好久不见~', SJK sshi, you do really miss someone issit? Bcuz it's just so genuine that you really wanna see someone right now! There's someone you're thinking about when you sing, dont you? Ughhh, still on cloud 9! :P

And yes, the '我爱的男人有幽默感' is literally The man i love have humour! I direct translate from the words,so i would rather use 'have' instead. I think it makes more sense? Anyway! Elle is kinda like trolling us ! HOW CAN YOU USE 的 TO CONFUSE US! But nope, i still love you. Hehe :D 

SJK is such a smart man. He's really good. I can't wait to see him singing Kiss Goodbye. That's my favorite song. Hope he can bring the feels :wub:

Lets wish and keep on praying that someday Song Song will do pictorial together for magazine :phew::wub:

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@ludadeer your Cantonese still there? Because he still have one fanmeet coming up in HK and it will be Cantonese so I will be counting on you? Lol 

and you know if 黃子佼 gets the mc job for his fan meet in Taipei then it's going to be so fun cos you know how he is like.....but Taiwanese Chinese has a lot of underlying meaning 話中帶話 in their words and it's different from China Chinese so I hope it doesn't get misinterpreted 

黃子佼!!! I WAS PRAYING AND HOPING IT COULD BE HIM for the Taipei show .. he would be the best choice!!!  

i remembered how he hosted the ksh press con few years back and i was laughing my axx off !!! I really hope he can get it!!!!  pls do update us when u have the info!!!!! ~~~~

for the HK FM.. i haven't heard anything about who would be the MC yet, i just hope the MC and the translator will be high standard! pray pray pray again!!

8 hours ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

Did they publish  this in English? And if there is an English version where can I buy it? 

I'm not aware any English version of it.

5 hours ago, 2ne1dara said:

@pgaltr Where can i get the shk 2012 book , chinese or english words is fine with me. thanks.

You can get from here.

34 minutes ago, ysteee said:

And i need to post this video again. SJK chinese pronunciation is realy good! Im so proud to be a chinese. And the way he sings '好久不见~', SJK sshi, you do really miss someone issit? Bcuz it's just so genuine that you really wanna see someone right now! There's someone you're thinking about when you sing, dont you? Ughhh, still on cloud 9! :P

Yes, really impressed with his Chinese! He is a fast learner. Heard that his brother studied in Beijing before, maybe he learn from him. :) Other than his Chinese pronunciation, his expression/feel when singing this song also good (*melt*). 

1 hour ago, Summer Rize said:

Ahh joongkyo , i get it ur intend for no need brought other idol/celeb name in this thread that has nothing to do with SS ^^ .

Wow the sexiest woman alive  @ Star1Magazine  :heart: . Dont forget guys today is monday thats y full of happiness in this thread (still remembered  happy news always come on monday when the DOTS aired lol ) 

Ps : still there is a question mark on my mind . at bottom of the pic was not clear aka blurred .any intentional or coz lights effect ? :rolleyes:-

i think it's light effect. :D

but my big question is, which part of SHK's body, SJK put his right hand? ah help meee, my mind is going wild... my song song shipper won't stop here. with so many pics of them, how can i stop???? :sweatingbullets:

is there any pic of 'only' song couple??

ups, i love YAI, but... i hope his fans won't feel offended with my comment hehe.. peace yo. i can't help my shipper's feeling.

31 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

Our IG Goddess update, she looks glamour and radiant even in black&white version, and I love the lips emoji she uses :P Monday definitely is SongSong day!

@superbigcat Just capture it and post in our Home few mins ago :)))

Did you guys realize that she turned this colorful pic INTO BLACK AND WHITE style? Yap black and white seemed to become our Song Song favourite picture style lately :3 I'm wondering who actually posted this pic on her IG :3 

AND ONE MORE THING, I suddenly noted that the quotes "LOVE SEASON" on Elle cover of KYO, and the quote "LOVE STORY IN JEJU" on Marie Claire Korea cover of KI. What a lovely coincidence when Kyo photoshoot was taken at Jejudo? :3 

11 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

Note this photo of IG person and SJK is a HERMES boutique... (i recognise the setup and Hermes bags in the background.. he's in the handbag section??:blink:) and Hermes happens to be 'someone's' favourite brand... i've never seen him in Hermes coutre, shopping for someone ELSE perhaps? ;)

2016_05_16_18_01_21.jpg

2 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Note this photo of IG person and SJK is a HERMES boutique... (i recognise the setup and Hermes bags in the background.. he's in the handbag section??:blink:) and Hermes happens to be 'someone's' favourite brand... i've never seen him in Hermes, shopping for someone ELSE perhaps? ;)

You're right!. I see the Hermes garden party bag and the Hermes herbag in the background. 

Well......it could be for his mom?. sister?....lol (and I want to guess someone else). He should just buy three bags and leave the rest to everyone's imagination.

#유시진 대위님 오셨지 말입니다. 
심장 바운스 바운스  으아아아아!! #송중기 짱

Captain YSJ came.

My heart is bouncing bouncing ... euh ahh!!. SJK is the best 

@Chewy Hoe Unnie - translated it for you :) 

The location of the Hermes store is at Dosan Park located in Cheongdamdong , SHK's house is in neighbouring Samseongdong 

eb5wFQG.jpg

Archived