[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still on 9th cloud and think the happiness reaches its peak with the last week full of content, and today I see the cover of Elle China with our Goddess - so happy to see her then the translation of the title comes out:

The man I love is humorous.

And I just... speechless. It means that she has a typical idea of man now in her head, since when? I wonder how I wonder why?

Okay I need to equip my heart with titan to avoid more potential heart attacks.

9 minutes ago, cristapark said:

It seems the majority of Korean agree that there's something with this magazine cover...it looks different from her previous one..they said her eyes looks peaceful and happy..

Some men do that to you lol 

Her eyes are usually sweet but this one really tops it. It's like she is looking through to that man. 

Can't wait to read her interviews. 

chewy unnie, lets die together with everyone so we still spazz with everyone. so much to die for in a couple of days. pure bliss 

@superbigcat its a present tense so i think not an ideal type. more like a certain ideal man. lolol. i choose to interpret it that way 

@sjk1shk i'll follow you soon. :D

Yes I totally agree. Thank you @joongkyo

From the BTS, it is so obvious she is always always smiling and laughing. And he likes to tease her and joke around....make her laugh. In the bts, she is so happy always because he is right infront of her.

HUMOROUS SJK.

Has she ever said that she likes a humorous guy as a ideal partner? 

And he is back in Korea now. Hopefully He gets enough rest with his Beauty. Bet she missed her humorous guy.

Articles about the picture shown by SJK in Beijing. The journalists don't go into much detail, basically similar to the Dispatch article I translated earlier.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001049962

http://www.etoday.co.kr/issue/newsview.php?idxno=1329701

울리는 송혜교 VS 웃기는 설현·지민

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=350200&year=2016

Praiseworthy  Song Hye Kyo VS Hysterical Seol****, Ji***

image_readtop_2016_350200_14633730492472

[*the word used to describe SHK literally translated would mean Ringing (울리는) .. as in the sound of bells Ringing - so the sound is carried far and wide..so the article means to say that her actions are such that news about her should be spread far and wide, like the sound of bells ringing. The word used to describe Seol**** and Ji*** is 웃기는 - which can mean funny, hilarious, hysterical depending on the context. Here it is sarcastically used to call the two idols ridiculous or hysterical. 

The article focuses on the praise received by SHK from the 85 year old grandmother for her emphasis on national interest rather than  on personal gratification (earning of money, more publicity etc) and at the same time talks about the recent situation where two idols of girl group A*A were seen displaying complete lack of knowledge of an important Korean historical figure who is seen by most Koreans as their foremost Freedom fighter and nationalist. ]

Actually, I would have not wanted the journalist to drag SHK's name into this recent controversy with these two idols, however it looks like it's a pointed response for all the blatant media play that was previously done by the idol and her agency using SHK and SJK's name in the past few months in all her articles.

Looks like this journalist believes in karma ? What goes around comes around.

@Chewy Hoe I am dead too, please make some space on the ground next to you.....my urn can lie next to yours. 

The man i love is humorous...

Damn that words keep repeating on my mind since the first time i read it here. The very simple thing they do to me, every hints from SS themselves is really not good for my heart *kidding*

I died bye!

And he used to be sacred of dogs while working together! Now this! 

How many times can one person die? 

@finickyfray can you prescribe me something to prolong life? Because he still have many fan meets to come and I don't know what else is in store for us 

I mean I don't doubt the translation but if that's THE translation. It is not about an ideal type of man. It's describing the man she loves. If you're describing an ideal type, I don't knowhow the Chinese would say it, but in English, it should be something like "he should have" or "i want someone that has" not "the man I LOVE IS humorous". That's why when i first read it, i have to make sure if SHK really says that. Makes me laugh and on cloud nine. I can't sleep. These two are too in love, they can't even hide their feeling. 

Got to wait to see the actual interviews though. Usually the covers quote exactly what the stars say.

lol That dog is so cute begging for attention. 

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Articles about the picture shown by SJK in Beijing. The journalists don't go into much detail, basically similar to the Dispatch article I translated earlier.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001049962

http://www.etoday.co.kr/issue/newsview.php?idxno=1329701

울리는 송혜교 VS 웃기는 설현·지민

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=350200&year=2016

Praiseworthy  Song Hye Kyo VS Hysterical Seol****, Ji***

[*the word used to describe SHK literally translated would mean Ringing (울리는) .. as in the sound of bells Ringing - so the sound is carried far and wide..so the article means to say that her actions are such that news about her should be spread far and wide, like the sound of bells ringing. The word used to describe Seol**** and Ji*** is 웃기는 - which can mean funny, hilarious, hysterical depending on the context. Here it is sarcastically used to call the two idols ridiculous or hysterical. 

The article focuses on the praise received by SHK from the 85 year old grandmother for her emphasis on national interest rather than  on personal gratification (earning of money, more publicity etc) and at the same time talks about the recent situation where two idols of girl group A*A were seen displaying complete lack of knowledge of an important Korean historical figure who is seen by most Koreans as their foremost Freedom fighter and nationalist. ]

Actually, I would have not wanted the journalist to drag SHK's name into this recent controversy with these two idols, however it looks like it's a pointed response for all the blatant media play that was previously done by the idol and her agency using SHK and SJK's name in the past few months in all her articles.

Looks like this journalist believes in karma ? What goes around comes around.

Wow 104 comments on that article. why u dont translate it for us too :P

Suddenly this thread has become a euphoric graveyard of happy shippers. But we need to be stronger, once the article is out and more on his fanmeets, more and more hints will be revealed. Fingers crossed!! 

*goes back to SS paradise*

4 hours ago, khxy said:

Thank you @MiAmour for the link

Cover's translation:

"Song Hye Kyo

The man i love is humorous"

source:weibo

Dearie thanks for the trans....I have read many of kyo's interviews but I cannot remember to have read this line before that "the man I love is humorous"  Lol

cant wait for more of your trans dear....and we know how honest kyo could be :lol:

thanks all for the pix of kyo , JK and YAI...needless to say..and I am glad to see him showing the world that despite to his crazy schedule, he still makes times for the one he likes or loves :wub:

And please ppl whom takes posts out this thread...when the poster is asking you not doing so, please show some manners and respects and stop writing crazy posts at kyo's ig or her friends, ah, seriously, ppl? 

1 minute ago, Summer Rize said:

Wow 104 comments on that article. why u dont translate it for us too :P

Ahh..let's not give that idol any more publicity whether negative or positive.

But there was one comment, not on this article but on another news article which caught my eye.

It said "SHK, true class of a goddess who gave up a million dollars because she values a million wishes more than money". 

Also, I think I forgot to mention this - during the Beijing fanmeeting during one part the translator leaned in to tell SJK something , it seems that her voice was either raspy or scratchy .... after translating for him, she went back to sitting normally on her seat but SJK grabbed his own water from the table and passed it to her. She was taken aback and she thanked him for it. I am describing this from body language, because this interaction took place when something was being shown on the screen.

43 minutes ago, estherlim said:

Frankly speaking I got a shock when I saw Elle China magazine cover.... the photo looks like any untouched photos that I normally take... I don't understand why a Magazine cover photo would turn out sooooo 'raw'. Then Joongkyo  comes to explain the rationale behind it... they really rank very highly of our dear Beauty....

Nevertheless.. like what all Beauty's fan boys always say, her beauty will come out gradually like a pearl... so I am looking at the magazine cover over and over again.. just to see if the 'beauty' can transmit out.. I think the picture is growing on me... you should try it... she is looking more and more beautiful  every second I stare into the picture!!!!! I think I am going nuts...

I just tried what you said .. and gosh.. it's magical! the more I looked at the cover the beautiful she gets!!!

i think im going nuts too!!!

@Chewy Hoe sure unnie, should i prescribe some drugs to prevent cardiac arrest? or heart supplement? i got a lot here and different ones too. i am going mental really HAHAHA. i think i have died a lot of time this week.. i dont think my heart is strong enough to see for what in store in his next fanmeet.

if there are more pictures shown next time, i'll die again then

After Mr Song brought us so much happiness, I secretly wish for something from Mrs Song, and now we see this.

“The man I love is humourous.”

I’ve been wondering and trying to fully understand this line. Did I read it wrongly??? And then, everyone see the meaning…just like me, right?

I am dead in happiness, too.

Before my dead, I have to repeat some lines that everyone has said many times: This is “perfect timing” or “destiny”. (This photoshoot and PV had done before, but it was released TODAY, right after some actions like... the public confession of HIM......:phew:...hahaha)

Archived