[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

32 minutes ago, lovesshi said:

Well, some fan said he's going directly fr airport to Khaoyai, 2.5-3 hrs driving fr BKK, he will have a shoot tmr there.

He's really going to Khaoyai and will stay at :www.mountaincreekthailand.com, own by the 411ent CEO  ...long long day for SJK

@joongkyo go work already 

@joongkyo if what lovesshi posted is true, then leaving BKK to somewhere else directly to a resort no less is just fitting right in to that whatever look and whatever mood and ......you know. thats why I say he has to get into that whatever hotel and stays there first before anything. BUT he didn't even go there!! I was right! Heh 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Crystal Tran said:

Hi everyone! Who's can tell me some things about Kyo waited SJK in coffee shop when he had interview at somewhere? information right? 

No, there was never any information like that. All we saw was a autograph received by an Chinese fan on that day. 

Everyone while voting please keep track of 2 things - there is the daily voting rank and then there is the accrued voting rank. Keep checking both because ultimately we need to win at the accrued voting rank.

this is the accrued ranking for the Male category - SJK has 70.01% of the total votes after two days.

Spoiler

RFy3d5b.png

This is today's ranking for the male category

PVXKNMT.png

This is the accrued ranking for the female category - SHK has 87.97% of the total votes in this category after two days. 

Spoiler

ZtoVHje.png

This is today's ranking for the female category

JVrYNjI.png

Seeing as the main direction of the conversation right now is about SJK's visit to Thailand and the Baeksang voting, then this might seem a little out of place ... But you might still find this anecdote amusing as did I.

My Korean friend and her folks have finally gotten around to watching Descendants of the Sun, and it seems they are hooked that even an argument between her parents has broken out. LOL. 

I just got off chatting with her ...

FBn1NM.jpg

USUWnP.jpg

OMG!! This is getting serious! LOL. Right when I got off from work I immediately went to download Bluestacks but when I entered my phone number won't accept it! I swear, it shouldn't be this hard. I'm having brain fart at this time, LOL. I have to figure it out later because this lady is tiiiired! In the meantime, I will drool over SJK's pictures. Hahhaha. SHK, if you're not at SC party, you must've flown with SJK incognito! LOL. Keep voting guys! 

3 minutes ago, missandrea said:

OMG!! This is getting serious! LOL. Right when I got off from work I immediately went to download Bluestacks but when I entered my phone number won't accept it! I swear, it shouldn't be this hard. I'm having brain fart at this time, LOL. I have to figure it out later because this lady is tiiiired! In the meantime, I will drool over SJK's pictures. Hahhaha. SHK, if you're not at SC party, you must've flown with SJK incognito! LOL. Keep voting guys! 

Use this number 7441908745 with the UK country code.  And check the message here https://www.receivesmsonline.net/receive-sms-online-vip-447441908745.html

You can also use any number, not your own..as long as you can get a message and enter the code. So try other numbers you have if yours won't work as well. 

11 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@joongkyo go work already 

@joongkyo if what lovesshi posted is true, then leaving BKK to somewhere else directly to a resort no less is just fitting right in to that whatever look and whatever mood and ......you know. thats why I say he has to get into that whatever hotel and stays there first before anything. BUT he didn't even go there!! I was right! Heh 

Read on Twitter he will stay at mountain creek golf resort and residences 

Thanks to everyone for the information on how to vote! I'm devoting my lunch hour to figuring it out and I will place all my votes for SJK today since he seems to need more help. Does anyone know if US voters will be able to pay to vote as well? I made a little extra $ off a side hustle this month and I'm willing to invest some of that towards making sure we get to see KiKyo on stage together accepting their awards :D

26 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Read on Twitter he will stay at mountain creek golf resort and residences 

Yes and it's seems the whole resort is reserved for his private stay till the FM day :) or till hold the photo group shooting at W hotel on 7May

9 minutes ago, lovesshi said:

Yes and it's seems the whole resort is reserved for his private stay till the FM day :) or till hold the photo group shooting at W hotel on 7May

What is the group photo session that everyone keeps talking about? Is it taking place on the 7th?. Then he'll be staying at the resort till the 7th? :blink:... and they've reserved the entire resort for him?... Wow, why does he need so much privacy for two days...lol

picard-laugh-650x382.jpg

@Chewy Hoe read this post!!

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

What is the group photo session that everyone keeps talking about? Is it taking place on the 7th?. Then he'll be staying at the resort till the 7th? :blink:... and they've reserved the entire resort for him?... Wow, why does he need so much privacy for two days...lol

A special activity rewards fan from 411Ent, random for fan who bought FM ticket about 30 fans will be having photo shoot with JK on 7may around 11am at W hotel BKK, driving fr Khaoyai on early Sun to BKK would not be a problem with traffic ... but i would say that this is really exclusive for him coz this place is surrounding by nature, he can rest and get fresh air down there, but I'm quite sure that he will gives some interview with TV channel here or at least will meet with a our TH primeminister coz he's has done a nation PR for DOTs :)... Will keep all of you post if any updates from TH... Good night all 

10 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

OMGGGGGGG HOW CAN HE BE THIS SWEET?!!!! I CAN SEE HIS SINCERITY WHEN SAYING THIS REALLY :tears: :tears:

But then, he should know that he also deserves to win. And since it's already split between male and female categories, both HE AND SHK should grab the win!!!

Thank you, unnie, for sharing this to us :heart: 

5%2BHilarious%2BRunning%2BMan%2BDressups

@Chewy Hoe

Wow. Thanks for sharing this information!

That's just so awesome of SJK to ask his fans to vote for SHK! It's really so unselfish of him and I think that speaks volume of his respect and care for SHK. I'm sure SHK's fans would also support SJK! They're our OTP after all.

"Hye Kyo ssi?"      :D

I love it that SJK is so sweet to SHK. Her win = His win.  Daebak!

11 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

To be honest. I am still reeling from this surreal feeling. 

Let's give it up to Miss Kim and her wonderful team!!! 

Thanks..then i will vote for JK-ssi  cos i want both to win...what is the point  if only Kyo?

d7gPdF.gif

dc

Archived