[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe they will have a wedding scene or a bed scene (any of the two.. OR BOTH PLEASE). Basing from the general theme and age range of the drama, it wouldn't be inappropriate for these kinds of scenes. HEHEHEHE

PRAYING

HOPING

WISHING

15 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Eonnie @SeGafanlady Do you think the writer will have them do bed scene? And did SHK ever do bed scene before? I haven't watched all her movies so I don't know if she ever had ones.

Maybe you are right, that's why I have a feeling there will be a baby at the end, there are many things foreshadowing it in the previous episodes. 

If I am not wrong, Worlds Within there is an implied bed scene ie no actual rolling around the sheets.

SHK has never done a bed scene, news came out that she would do one for the movie "Queens" but they just showed them kiss on the bed while fully clothed and I guess we were supposed to imagine the rest.

Koreans bashed her a lot for that, they were angry that SHK should do a bed scene then it ought to be in Korea first (lol) and that she was giving preferential treatment to Chinese movies. So to answer, no SHK has never done a bed scene. 

C'mon KES you can do it!. Give us an intimate scene...kekeke

4 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

If I am not wrong, Worlds Within there is an implied bed scene ie no actual rolling around the sheets.

Ahh, I see. Thank you :D I remember many were talking about SJ's single bed in his room. I was thinking, we have seen a glimpse of MY's bed why not use it instead, LOL. They can just have him close the door of her room, I think it's still safe for under 15 right. It's not actual bed scene but just implying it is. OMO, I'm going crazy bcos of these two, I've become one pervy bcos of them. I need to slap my face hard to clear my mind...what this couple has done to me  :astonished:  

29 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

SHK has never done a bed scene, news came out that she would do one for the movie "Queens" but they just showed them kiss on the bed while fully clothed and I guess we were supposed to imagine the rest.

Koreans bashed her a lot for that, they were angry that SHK should do a bed scene then it ought to be in Korea first (lol) and that she was giving preferential treatment to Chinese movies. So to answer, no SHK has never done a bed scene. 

C'mon KES you can do it!. Give us an intimate scene...kekeke

Really? Korean were angry bcos she did it for Chinese movie and not Korean Movie, lol. I think if ever DotS have bed scenes in the future it will be a soft one, I mean not too explicit. As for me, I prefer the soft one, hehe :D 

Add:

Bcos if they do it so openly, I will be dead. Just thinking of it already made me blushing :D 

Oh guys, byontae topic haha...

Why people always want their OTP end up in bed scene? To me, as long as the OTP bring their love on and off reel, I would be much much happier. LoL

Kyo unnie, how do you feel filming all intimate scenes with SJK? 

Ki (should I call you this instead 'joong ki), how do you feel the scenes with kyo noona?

Ok.. The only way i'll ever get over this drama is for them to officially date! I just cant! Its everything, the kisses, the eye contact, etc i need them to be a reality!! And i really see it happening. Everything makes sense. Like captain keeps on rpeating how he likes having beauty by his side while fighting, making him stronger etc, wouldnt it be true for sjk and shk too?? Im sure sjk is already tasting that popularity now and every challenge that comes with it, he's bound to feel the pressure, to run into superficial people on his way up, etc. being the smarty pants and well-behaved man that he is, i think he would want peace and stability amid the craziness, he would want a lady beside him whos strong, independent, intelligent,knows her way around the industry, and big plus, stunningly beautiful.  So im sure  what we see from captain yoo is actually a piece of sjk's heart. No, im sure!      Gaaahhhhhh.... my eyes... 

@mizuki85 I agree with you. I rarely demand for a bed scene either but YSJ and KMY's case is different. Their relationship is set up in a way that welcomes a bed scene so that's probably why everyone is anticipating it, at least that's the reason for me. Their gazes, their inappropriate banters, their body language, everything about them screams sex appeal. It's the least they can do for torturing us. ;) With kdramas though, there's no harm in bed scenes. It's really a kiss scene while laying on a bed or wherever the couple desires. But I guess it gives room for the audience to work their wild imaginations and that's the guilty pleasure in it.:P Honestly the kiss scene we got in episode 9 is hotter than any kdrama bed scene I've ever seen so if they can give us that much, a bed scene would be nothing for these two.

Don't hold me to it, but one of the posts on the DOTS main thread said that the preview of episode 10 or 11 stated that SJ and MY would go back to the beach and their "Relationship would go to the next level". If this is what I think it to be, then I think we have a pretty good chance for a scene - but maybe without an actual BED.

I think it will be a play on the cocktail, "S*X on the BEACH" - like YSJ said to KMY, a soldier on active duty "can't drink" but he can "drink" in other ways.

Mwahaha, I'm impressed with my own twisted mind and theory!.

@redwinecouple Right? I was mildly agitated by that in today's episode too. Was hoping for at least a hug. But I guess while trying to satisfy us, they don't want to overdo it too in fear such scenes will lose its significance. Though I'm not going to lie, I'd watch SJK and SHK make out all day and not have a problem with it. :sweatingbullets: It seems like next week will not be smooth sailing for the couple but I still hope for some intimacy. At least another hot kiss is all I ask for. By the way next week Song Song will be headed to Hong Kong. Very excited for that. I read somewhere that they've confirmed an appearance in Singapore also! I'm so happy!

16 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Don't hold me to it, but one of the posts on the DOTS main thread said that the preview of episode 10 or 11 stated that SJ and MY would go back to the beach and their "Relationship would go to the next level". If this is what I think it to be, then I think we have a pretty good chance for a scene - but maybe without an actual BED.

I think it will be a play on the cocktail, "S*X on the BEACH" - like YSJ said to KMY, a soldier on active duty "can't drink" but he can "drink" in other ways.

Or..... He could propose to her. 

Then, a little wrestling on the sand.  :wub:

22 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Unfortunately that preview ended up being mostly wrong.  It was weibo spoilers that were going around.  One thing was right - that MJ would get infected, but maybe  lucky guess. 

The next episode is also way off  since her those spoilers said she wouldn't get kidnapped until the very end, so it's safe to say that preview is probably wrong. 

@joongkyo I'm impressed by your twisted mind too! X) I also read that spoiler and hope it's indeed what we think it is. I mean they've kissed already, the next level is *ahem. And i actually love the idea of the two eloping for one night away from all the madness, just to focus on their relationship.Two people with the hots for each other, accompanied by the most beautiful scenery anyone can ask for, and a sky full of stars, the mood is set so you better believe miracles are bound to happen. Making love on that beachfront with the sound of water brushing ashore. I say, if this happens, I'm booking my next trip to Greece and going to step my feet on exactly where this scene was shot. However, I don't want to get my hopes up too high because judging from the teasers, their camping site is nowhere near the beauty of Greece's turquoise water. It looks more like a place in Korea. Unless we get more than 1 overnight trip then I'm in! Afterall YSJ have expressed his love for overnight fishing.  

tumblr_o4icunx7WZ1u2r065o8_r1_400.gif

Eyes are the windows of the soul... 

I'm a 11-12 years Kyonatic.. using almost all the things that she endorsed, Laneige.. Estina bags and clothing.. watching all her dramas and movies. I've passed her mansion almost everytime I'm in Seoul.. been to her born city of Daegu (she is the real life Daegu Venus) BUT....

I have never seen that gaze from her before... in 12 years I worship her.. this is driving me and my other Kyonatics chingus crazy and I'm 200 percent sure that my Goddess is indeed... in love.

this is.... the most beautiful kiss of both Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki

tumblr_o4icunx7WZ1u2r065o7_r2_400.gif

12 hours ago, joongkyo said:

@hclover96@melissala Happy Camp!? I love Happy Camp, didn't Hye Kyo go on one episode to promote her Chinese movie?

@joongkyo, I don't think SHK's ever been on Happy Camp before.  The cast of "The Crossing" did go on a Chinese show to promote the movie (sorry, forgot the name of the show), but it was a very short segment.

@xyzebra, I love your hilarious gifs.  You are really talented.  Please do make more :P

I haven't had the time to watch episode 10 live nor raw yet, but I've seen some gifs on weibo and can't help noticing how comfortable and natural they are with each other :wub:

ed97c81bjw1f289xpd4rxg209q05fb2k.gif

The photographer for DotS uploaded this pic onto her instagram, but has deleted it afterwards.

25734669480_6258165513_o.jpg

Enlarged version by Chinese fans

25940855161_bf5411e63e_o.jpg

Looks like they are holding hands.  Does anyone remember this particular scene in episode 9?

Archived