[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

whoaa jeniejang update her IG said "back to reality",

so it means our Kyo back to Korea too?:blink:

oh so how about mydelulu our kyo honeymoon with jungki?:crazy:

ah i hope kyo stay lil longer till at least may5 :P and not back to korea with them :sweatingbullets: mydream lol

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG guys, this is real. I really miss DOTS so much right now. 

02_1_650.jpg

I miss uri  송송커플 !! :heart:

I miss their "should I apologies or should I confess my love?" scene. 

I miss their " If you're a doctor, you must not have a boyfriend since you're busy. ; If you're a soldier, you must not have a girlfriend since it's so hard." scene.

I miss their "It's not like there's no other way." scene.

I miss their "Have you ever been bewitched?; I have. I think you know" scene.

I miss their " They're explosives. I was okay until now, but suddenly I want to break the door and get out. Because of somebody." scene.

I miss their "I;m shutting your mouth in a sexy way. You can try talking again." scene.

I miss their " I'm staying." scene.

and many more....

Last but not least. My fav part of Agus :

"Big boss...He's smart, funny and mysterious but he has a lot of secret. He'll disappear from time to time. He'll be hard to contact and then one day, puffff!, he's never come back."

3 hours ago, bliss7 said:

I just love SJK's reaction to her reply "a beauty"  :wub:   right there, I see real SJK.
I want to hold hands and hug you. It's tough to hold back.. he says :)
hehe we feel ya SJK :P

Will never get tired with this scene :heart:

She's craaazy cute and SJK looks like his heart was going to burst all over the floor. 

And the way she laughed at the end was really like she was teasing her. 

He was definitely teased too lol. 

A scene that possibly made them kissed secretly in her super big van that could contain a cow.

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Look whose following a SongSong instagram account!!!! Thanks @applegirl2 :lol:.

Puppy!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.instagram.com/samuliesword/ He follows 149 people - two of those accounts are SHK and now a SongSong shipper's instagram account. KMS, you're the most adorable shipper

9 minutes ago, ysteee said:

OMG guys, this is real. I really miss DOTS so much right now. 

I miss uri  송송커플 !! :heart:

I miss their "should I apologies or should I confess my love?" scene. 

I miss their " If you're a doctor, you must not have a boyfriend since you're busy. ; If you're a soldier, you must not have a girlfriend since it's so hard." scene.

I miss their "It's not like there's no other way." scene.

I miss their "Have you ever been bewitched?; I have. I think you know" scene.

I miss their " They're explosives. I was okay until now, but suddenly I want to break the door and get out. Because of somebody." scene.

I miss their "I;m shutting your mouth in a sexy way. You can try talking again." scene.

I miss their " I'm staying." scene.

and many more....

Last but not least. My fav part of Agus :

"Big boss...He's smart, funny and mysterious but he has a lot of secret. He'll disappear from time to time. He'll be hard to contact and then one day, puffff!, he's never come back."

KMS is such a shipper! I like the idea of him gushing over people who are actually his friends too lol. He can reach them, but he fanboys about them still. 

Regarding what I miss about DOTS today:

SJK's penetrating, unwavering gazes to SHK.

And SHK's witty remarks that made SJK could do nothing else but LOL-ing. 

7 hours ago, songsquare said:

@bliss7 rewatching this with a clear head in the morning and I especially loved the part in kbs news9 at 4:57 when he didn't even pause to think or contemplate his answer, and immediately saying "yes" /even before/ the male news anchor finished saying that the lady news anchor can't break up SS couple :wub: and his slight satisfied happy smile when he said it, like there's nothing or noone that can come in between them. Again, this brings me back to what PBY said that she has no right to come in between SS  heh! 

@songsquare, that "yes" reply from SJK was obvious as that question referred to SS couple and not the characters - YSJ and KMY. Gotcha! :w00t: SJK had inevitably replied instantly. Damn obvious!  

@joongkyo and @applegirl2 Hahaha. That's awesome! Thank you! :D Puppy is a strong shipper. He must have observed a lot of things on the set and off ;) Hehehehehe. He must have loads of stories to tell about the Songs!!! I need to befriend this guy! It's so cute because he's a young guy who's kind of fangirling over a ship. Awwww ... He seems so innocent and a romantic.

Hi Everyone, it’s me again. Since I just signed up yesterday and after posting 2 posts and exchanging a few inbox messages I realized I wasn’t allowed to post anything anymore until another 24hrs !!! >_<

There were so much I wanted to say, there were so much conversations that I wanna join in last night but I couldn’t!! uhhh!!! Ok so I just wanted to make a few comments if I still remember them ~

I cannot tell how surprised and how happy (and shocked) I was when I saw SHK posted those 2 bts photos, I don’t care whatever the reasons behind, I only know if someone like SHK who hated rumours so much and how had been tortured so much by the media, she would not upload a photo with SJK in it; which simply means Mr Song is a very important person to her that she didn’t even care what other people would say. And my 2nd guess is, she (or they) actually trying to make it an “open secret”, as in .. “I’m not going to public at all, but I don’t really mind you all knowing it”, they would never admit it until they are going to get married, but at the same time, they are not going to avoid anything either. Just as the message given from shk’s PC .. they are “good friends” and they will continue seeing each other and having meals together regardless.!!!

The witty SHK is just exactly like Dr Kang, and the current situation between SHK & SJK is also very similar to the situation between Dr Kang and Captain Yoo, they are both busy people, they can feed themselves, they cannot see each other often (just like what SJK said in his BH interview), but they can give each other as much love as they could.

I’m very glad that they found each other, they are a perfect match, SHK is lucky to have SJK and SJK is lucky to have SHK.

Once again, I wish them all the best!

I hope I’m making sense, since my mind kept jumping here and there as ALWAYS!

Happy Shipping~:wub:

Edit:

Forgot to mention, when I saw she posted the bts pic, what immediately came to my mind is the line YSJ said to MY in the car “You really liked me that much?” .. ‘NAE!~~~~~~’

So SJK and PBG is going to do a Domino Pizza CF together 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-joong-ki-and-park-bo-gum-to-model-together-for-dominos-pizza

@joongkyo question: is PBG on board the SongSong ship? I am dying for hints from him too. And puppy really know his timing well, liking a Thai SongSong fans IG now with 1 there and 1 on the way is just....lol 

and people today is the very first Wednesday without DOTS, let's see how many needs the doctor later...I am starting to feel like crying already as I keep looking at the time 

On 4/26/2016 at 0:33 AM, bliss7 said:

Oh My!! my heart just skipped a beat! :P Is it just me or has this ship got a bit hotter since you posted this picture :D

@angieknows should start a fanfic, heheh!! be happy to subscribe. pali! pali!

@Chewy Hoe I think he's pretty much the most informed SS shipper, since he's been on many of their dates!. Lol, lucky guy!!!. IKR, still surprised that he is following an IG meant for SS shippers.

I was going through Puppy's list of friends and saw this idol/actress called Sunhwa and she made this post earlier today ...hehe...is Puppy recruiting members for the SS fan club?

송송커플. 생각나게하는 핫초코.

SongSong couple. Reminds me of Hot Chocolate.

Archived