[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

siblings!?! Come on! Seeing the chemistry and the way SJK looks at her that would be incest in my book!  Hahahaha 

oh I love how they protect those two if they are nothing but mere colleagues or friends they should have shown everything, it's obvious how they carefully chose what they would include...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way. That's not sibling behaviour at all.

What I see is a guy who likes a girl so much that he teases her alot cause he wants all her attention on him. And see the way they smiles and jokes around each other? the rest of the world didn't exist. lol

amazing skinship even on the bts. and that bts when SJK was on the fence with SHK, it looks like boyfriend having a convo with girlfriend. they only have eyes to each other. Best OTP ever.

21 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

Am I the only one who feels a bit disappointed about BTS? tbh I was expecting more :( disappointed indeed!

Nope, you're not the only one. But you know what, this just goes to show that they are really hiding something.

Oh, well! If that's the only way they can protect our couple, I'll try to be more understanding. ;)

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Guys, can we do a POLL. How many of you think the staff is absolutely crazy for thinking that they could fool us with that Sibling nonsense?.

1. DO YOU THINK STAFF IS CRA-CRAZY!?.

YES OR NO

2. DID YOU SEE UNDENIABLE CHEMISTRY OR SIBLING FUN?

well I have two brothers and I can tell that the relationship these two have is definitely not brother-sister kinda love (100% sure!)
It is very very obvious that this two had known each other (very well) way before the drama. I mean how can they be soooo close if this was the first time they got together? I have never seen SHK being so carefree. It seemed like she didn't care what other people would think about them. also when I saw SJK cheekily leaning his head on her shoulder during their script reading I was like OMG! he's definitely done that before! It's almost like he just couldn't help it because he is very much used to being like that with her.

so yeah. from what I've seen, their relationship cannot be categorised as siblings or friends. it has some sort of a zest.

@joongkyo thanks for translating!! :kiss_wink:

and, 1) YES, STAFFS ARE CRAZY! :P

2) SS HAVE AN UNDENIABLE CHEMISTRY :wub:

& I made gif of SJK-SHK in script reading time when SJK snuggle his head to SHK's shoulder..

giphy.gif

SEE??? SHK didn't feel uncomfortable at all! She just let him snuggle his head unto her!!! :bawling::love::heart: I think they have their own world that time like there's no one else were around but ONLY THEM!! :phew:

EDIT:

I don't see noona/dongsaeng relationship of these two!! It's an aura of MAN & WOMAN! :phew:

Thoroughly enjoyed living thru all your gifs and updates here troopers, thank you so much!!!!!! Can't wait to watch the clips omg! The gifs are making me super giddy too aaaaack!! 

And @joongkyo I think ALL of us here think the kbs staff is crazy for thinking they could fool us into thinking SS are "siblings" lol! They be messin with the wrong ship! And definitely the gifs are telling enough that the attraction between these two started wayyyyyy back, perhaps even longer than we know since at the script reading alresdy SJK looks like he's looking at the love of his life and that resting his head on her shoulder????? Was that really necessary SJK???? (((yes))) sigh these two got me really bad!! I don't think I can move on from this drama and them especially for a while now! 

OMG so today finally really end so sad T T gonna miss this drama so bad!!!

I hope that next year jinjaaaaa 2017 hope theres DOTS season 2 with the same cast

They all so precious thank you DOTS team once again teary sad farewell T T

But SongSong Couple laugh really heal me thank for show the BTS from the start they so aderoble

CgpquWiU8AA7MZC.jpg

CgpqvGCUoAEyf3y.jpg

CgpkcueVEAA6cwD.jpg

CgpkdBWU8AAp6NQ.jpg

CgpjpboUkAAwIBV.jpg

CgpjogYUgAAMmHG.jpg

CgpjoNjUcAAyGm5.jpg

CgpmgdqVEAA_0oG.jpg

Cgpmf35U4AENIc4.jpg

Cgpv_k9U8AEmYgy.jpg

Cgpv8HgUYAAWSA6.jpg

Cgpv_VYUgAAGHl0.jpg

Cgpv-XgUYAA2Eur.jpg

CgpmhZnU8AAH6ES.jpg

The BROMANCE too

CgpiA4PUcAE0xnC.jpg

CgpiARSUkAAmkeC.jpg

Thank you all please we like to see you all for future gonna miss this drama

CgpfOjWUgAA_xmI.jpg

Cgpxes7UcAEKI_X.jpg

Cgpxe2_U8AIlGbq.jpg

CgpxfMxU8AAATPb.jpg

plus hot sexy man smile <3

CgplPCyU4AAqLi1.jpg

CgplO25UoAAfU9J.jpg

CgpfS9yUcAAkrZE.jpg

CgpfS14UkAEt_27.jpg

Thank you all <3 you all

LAST our OTP KISS

Cgpu5NxUYAAlt2R.jpg

Cgpu4_bUoAEkXSg.jpg

Cgpu5BxUoAEgfVx.jpg

Cgpu3pmU8AEJcPb.jpg

2 minutes ago, my_bazuka said:

LMAO @joongkyo you're killing me with your hilariousness!

Look at the way he sat in front her! So confident and manly LOL

credits: baidu

Totally don't see the feel of senior/junior or noona/dongsaeng here. Its the feel between a MAN and a WOMAN. The staff especially the photography director must be jealous of our SJK lol I can see the whole male crew has crush on SHK through the BTS. At some point, I just wanted to scream at the director "Take your hand off her!!!" LOL  

He was totally flirting with her in that scene (or all scenes) and let's be serious, he was acting like an OPPA. Never once did he try to look like the younger one - he wasn't even meek or shy at the script reading (well..I know why, since they'd already met and everything plus love was already blooming in his eyes!).

Conclusion  

Every man on set including SJK fell madly in love with SHK, which is why to make themselves feel better they started this Sibling story.

Sibling ....sibling, what a load of crap 

giphy.gif

@jl08 i kept on watching this part in youtube... this part where he rub his head is so CUTE...... :wub: adorbss to the max.. Omg.... 

The BTS is ok.... there's a lot of cute scene... so i'm satisfied.. and because there is more... TAKE MY MONEYYYYY i'm definitely going to buy the DVD... haha.. 

Joongkyo is right, there is some cover up, because compare to the drama, the BTS scene is tame :P 

No ones is going to buy that they are only SIBLING relationships there :phew:

Action speaks Lauder than words moment there... ( @lovely_skham_stv I totally love your phrase )

Omg I love this special episode!! Although it was a major tease and a rip off of SongSong BTS because they'd give us a sneak peek but then show the actual aired scene but something is better than nothing! I just hope they give us a lot more in the DVD because I'm seriously ready to hand over all my money in exchange for those BTS! I honestly even love the BTS more than the drama itself! SongSong, you both cannot hide from us! At no point was there a sibling vibe and/or sunbae-hoobae vibe. And SJK, the inconsistency again. We all know you just want to call her chagiya so I'll let you slide. :P And SHK, when have you become so touchy? There must be a magnet between the two of you because your hands always subconsciously land on SJK. :P 

Oh and I must add, SJK is looking so good in that red suit!

My personal conclusion: When your with someone who you really LIKE/lLOVE you can't stop smiling. HAHA. gotcha SS couple :wub: Pure happiness = Love :wub: 

Eventhough i expect more more more SS moments, I'm contented with what i saw. HAHA. IT'S TOO OBVIOUS! ;)

@joongkyo  et al, thanks for the tidbits for those of us who can't understand Korean :D

Well, my take is, for the staff/crew to label the SS chemistry specifically as "Sibling" tells me that they are pushing it too far and being soooo overly defensive about it. Me thinks, people on their industry would just normally say 'chemistry' - it is either there is or there isn't. For them to go another step and label it as just something else, is clearly to voodoo us into thinking that we are merely being delulus on these two's natural rapport. :rolleyes: 

To the staff/crew: Good Luck! But we can see right through your voodoos :D

To all of us here: copying from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' Phoebe: "they don't know that we know that they know we know"   :D 

2 minutes ago, mariekantalla said:

Good Lord! I can't help myself laughing at how SJK had to control himself not to look at the "FRONT" of the beautiful waitress in Uruk. 

Naughty SJK...

Umm..I don't think you and I watched the same BTS? SJK never looked at her chest...he was looking at SHK and laughing because he had to pretend that he was trying not to stare.

My personal favourite scene was the one where SJK ties her hair...that was a couple having a conversation right there, it was the cutest!!.

Archived