[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wow, these latest pictures are stunning....she is a goddess , no one can look as beautiful as SHK.

I can stare at her pictures all day...its mesmerising....magical....

The thing is she has inner beauty as well...the whole package....

If SJK has any brains ..he should be chasing SHK left, right and centre...he surely cannot let her go... SHK make it happen.... :)

as a fan of SHK I hope she fines happiness and settles down as she deserves it...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg! A few days ago, it was raining SJK! Today, it's all about SHK! Did they talk and pave each other's way by taking turns on media/press interviews or photoshoots or what!? Gaaaaaaah! They obviously thought about this! Where one cannot and must not outshine each other! My jaw literally drop! She is sooo darn gorgeous! Her eyes and smile sparkling so brightly! She just glows and bears such a glamorous aura.... A beauty & a goddess, indeed!!! 

I'm spazzing on all her answers from her interview! The translations were divine!!! Thanks khxy and Joongkyo again. Some had already pointed out, about her actual relationship with SJK - she also did not deny it!! And that bracelet, most of us already knew if was a fluke! Loved the "doll" retort, well for a 30 something yr old gal, she pulled it off quite good and well, she still is a doll!! Now about the marriage, I knew you guys would still want to, eventually! That is now confirmed ladies! The kiss scene! Yeah, that's how You look SHK while kissing your handsome prince! Did you think that you revealed too much emotions during that scene? Is that what you're really pondering about?!?! Haha! 

Omg!!! All her questions from that interview were the exact ones we were hoping to hear from... And she answered it quite well, while still leaving us hanging and have more quizzed thoughts! Love everything about the interview, regardless of her oblivious answers pertaining to SJK! Gaaaaaaahh!!

Update:

Hye Kyo added "I feel proud that all the actors i that have worked with  became Hallyu Star. Song Joong Ki feels happy and fulfilled too as he receives so much love."

source :baidu

1 minute ago, khxy said:

Update:

Hye Kyo added "I feel proud that all the actors i that have worked with  became Hallyu Star. Song Joong Ki feels happy and fulfilled too as he receives so much love."

Regarding her ideal:

" I feel that we must have the same hobby/interest such as love for food ,travelling or that we are alike in many other aspects that make us a good pair. If we have same liking, then we will be happier.I also hope that we can communicate well and respect each other work."

"love for food" yuuuup those eating outings sure count for some right! ;) and travelling well SJK did travel to NYC for you Kyo hehe and yes you guys are also alike, like you yourself have stated before! 

Okay I can't deal with this goodness (or my own delulu) IT'S TOO MUCH FROM GODDESS :wub: 

19 minutes ago, khxy said:

Regarding her ideal:

" I feel that we must have the same hobby/interest such as love for food ,travelling or that we are alike in many other aspects that make us a good pair. If we have same liking, then we will be happier.I also hope that we can communicate well and respect each other work."

so, tell me Kyo. How many times you said you bumped into each other in same cafe out of ALL cafes in Korea? how many times in interviews you said you have similar personality with SJK? how many times have you two been praising each other regarding works? *wink wink*

anyway, i'd like to take a moment and thank all of you guys for this thread in the middle of my boredom in writing my thesis. i do need to get back to it but i find so much energy here, it makes me excited. thank you

c4e.gif

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The lead pair's performance?

This drama has made many women fans of SJK, which is a thing to be happy about/celebrate. I had fun reading the script when I first saw it but I knew immediately that it needed a male actor who would be able to do justice to the role. Therefore SJK had to carry the burden of the show. Because of him, I think I was also able to present a good preformance.

For such a big sunbae to say this.... She's really so modest and kind.  She's basically giving him all the credit for the success of the show, and again showering him with praise.  She's such a wonderful person seriously. 

I hope she knows about all her and MY's fangirls/boys though. :P 

6 minutes ago, khxy said:

Update:

Regarding her ideal:

I am a happy fan today!  I just love her answers.  Really shows that her heart is so beautiful too! I love you, Hye Kyo! :heart:

16 minutes ago, melissala said:

ttp://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0002820728 -  ah finally mentions her fanboy Jin Goo! 

She timed these interviews right.  It's get DoTS back in the spotlight when a new drama is starting. :P 

And yes, the NY meet up.  She met with lots of friends, not just him.... :phew:

yeah...a lots of friends...however can she explain the sighting of them holding hands:phew:

20 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Would you date a man like YSJ?

Honestly I would be afraid if a man like YSJ would were my boyfriend but I also think I would overcome that fear because of the power of love. Many people didn't like that KMY rejected YSJ in the beginning and questioned her reasons, but I cold identify with her fears and apprehensions. KMY finally shows her real heart to him in the end so that was good. If I were KMY, I too would begin the relationship with a lot of insecurities and fears.

i am dying out of happiness here. the fact that she shows her composure in answering all of the questions. the goddess photos. the kind heart that is shown out of her answers. AND OF COURSE THE HINTS HEHE.  she's still the private Kyo tho, with those oblivious answers, but who can blame her? no one. I'll just pray that one day i'll read a BIG CAPTION of many articles stating : SONG JOONG KI TO MARRY SONG HYE KYO THIS YEAR. then, i'll die in peace. end of story.

17 minutes ago, khxy said:

Update:

Regarding her ideal:

I thought she was asked to describe Song Joong Ki, it was her ideal type all along. THE FEELS~~ Thanks for this ^^^

SongSong couple feels~ A TIP to know if your fave artist is dating: DETAILED Ideal type <3

tumblr_m5h2kawxkE1qg9f9k.gif

6 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

yeah...a lots of friends...however can she explain the sighting of them holding hands:phew:

her hands were cold and she lost her gloves :phew:

And her denials I expected.  She did say she'd never date publicly again.  I look forward to the engagement announcement soon.  I can wait! 

Interesting she mentions traveling and food as an ideal type thing considering who traveled to NY to see her... and who she goes out to eat with. 

This interview so far, really validates the beauty and brains of a Song Hye Kyo....she is every bit the ideal woman that SJK longs for...wise and sensible...like he said its first and foremost on his list ever since...well you got it in Kyo...she is IT!

SHK's ideal type:

Love for food : First thing SJK did was to ask for nice food recommendations in the HK press con (so his Beauty could enjoy with him)

Same liking : Both Big Boss and Beauty love to do charity works. They love to travel to NYC. Big Boss is beginning to like dogs too. Awesome.

Respect each other's work :  SJK got the greenlight to do  a bed scene IF the script is good; SHK got her wish of an action movie.

SJK's ideal type :

Sense & Sensibility : SHK's maternal instinct for her baby .... 'Aigoo...Aigoo...Aigoo" while hugging him. She's proud of her man. SHK's smart investment move all the way to NYC. Her down-to-earth disposition.

Personality :  SHK scores distinction in this module. SJK praised her considerate and nice disposition, that she's not famous because of her looks but her good personality too.

Looks : This module, SHK scores a high "DAEBAK" from all angles. SJK is proud of her most beautiful actress in Korea's status and he's so happy to work with her. He kept saying she's "Piao Liang". "Zhen De Piao Liang" even though he was not asked specifically to rate her.

SHK said she would date a man like YSJ, with initial insecurities and fears, but the POWER OF LOVE will overcome everything. SJK wants a woman who seems young so he could lead her (since SHK is childlike and cute and needs his protection).

SWELL.

Now, fix the wedding date please. Everything else can wait. The biological clock and babies can't wait. We'll fly there to gate crash the grand wedding.  :D

Wow! The translations are still on going!

Pinch me please! Haha!

O.M.G!!! Just like SJK's interview, SHK's answers are SCREAMING SJK!!!!! Seriously guys, it is! Gaaaaaah!! Love fest!!!! SS ship fest!! Wooohoo!

Trolls are probably crying right now! Too jealous!  Hahaha! 

Archived