[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Through my repeated observation , I discover that during any kissing scenes, SHK would keep her lips in tact and let the male lead kiss her (Zo In  Sung / Rain). However she participates in any scene when there's feelings involved (Hyun Bin / Lee Byung Hun). 

Surprisingly, she did the same with Joong Ki (playing a role in the kissing scene). Is that a sign? Yeayyyyyyyyy........:blush:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just like that.....SJK trolled us again with one word! One word and the entire fandom got their panties into a bunch. This guy is good with his play on words, don't we know that by now? He's good at maneuvering the public and causing a frenzy (airport 007 being one).  But it's behind his words is what matters. His actions, his gestures towards SHK, their frequent meet ups, eyes don't lie!  However, I do believe he did send a message to crazy fans to let "personal things stay personal". And I think he really meant that on all fronts and to protect His relationship , and to protect his lady love. 

So let us not dwell on this one "noona/sunbae" intentional slip of the tongue and focus on all the BTS actions of this couple.  

@joongkyo I really enjoy your entries so much because you try to make deductions based on facts.

Just for fun, I would like to add my two cents worth on 'ad libs' by SJK. I would like to think his question after the first kiss, on the ship at the end of episode 16, was an ad lib. He fist said 'I love you' and she naturally replied " Me too' and then strangely he almost seemed to laugh and said 'that is a question' and she had to say " I love you. And that is my reply' and then he so lovingly said' Me too". That 'question' that he supposedly asked seems so strange to me. Maybe something is lost in translation, and it is normal to ask a question that way in Korea. Oh but the feels, when he turned it into a question!!

Can I just say that @joongkyo, youre like the Kang Mo Yeon of this thread. Ur awesome even when ur mad. And I really appreciate your setting an example of wise and rational shipping.

anyway to everyone, I kid you not when I said I was sure of these two. No new information can break my premise that the two had/has a thing going on. If down the line , as fate unfolds, they dont become an item, I believe they'll remain good friends.  Their beautiful hearts are naturally compatible for one another that theyll rmain close regardless of status.

Anyway shipping Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki doesnt even feel like a 'guilty pleasure' amid my wachamacallit hectic life. It just feels right to want two hearts of gold to become one. Its like hoping for world peace. Hehe. 

Lets always wish them the best.

and shoutout to @Bambiina.. i like you! You must be one cool mom. (When ur not neglecting ur kids for this thread, like me.lol)

@joongkyo I see, so this is just a busted bubble of mine... But yeah I also searched for the location and I couldn't believe that it was in Tokyo xD. I agree, her Instagram is filled with photos taken in Japan which made me wonder whether she was a Japanese living in Korea but that's not in the topic so I won't go further. Nevertheless, thanks for your hard work in finding out the information. I WORSHIP YOU. :w00t:

@songsquare Nope you're not hallucinating. Hye-kyo indeed wrote that, lol.

C5sT5lV.gif

Can I delulu to say that she wrote it in such a way that people won't think she wrote the same message as Joong-ki? :P

But everyone should have seen the special episodes/epilogue preview by now... I presume? They've shown us some BTS of SongSong (It's around 

0:45 - 0:50) and wow I was giggling away. Joong-ki sure looked like he's the happiest man in this world and while I study body language too (it's really fun xD), this is too telling from all the photos that have been posted after DOTS finished airing. Specifically, the photo that jjunpd77 posted which showed SongSong "linking arms". D'awww.

I demand a video which shows all the BTS scenes featuring SongSong. Judging from the past dramas, the good thing is that the main leads usually get the most air time and behind-the-scenes footage. I will probably laugh together with them since they have admitted that they caused a lot of NGs because they were laughing so badly :D 

I don't know why people are freaking out just because SJK called SHK noona. If you really understand the context of his interview, he's referring to her as his senior when it comes to acting. And for the record, during his past media appearances (HK PC and KBS interview), he's been consistently calling her SHK-ssi and only when he was asked regarding who influences him the most, that's when he called her noona to give respect because she really is his senior when it comes to acting. I really don't mind him calling her noona as long as his actions tell us otherwise. It's easier to lie with our words than with our actions lol. 

@joongkyo truly amazed at your out of this world detective ninja skills. How do you even do that? Lol seriously you are amazing. Here's me hoping i could also be as awesome as you are. 

Any tips though? Lol lots of love from the sunny shores of the Philippines :wub:

THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT KIKYO IS CURRENTLY RECEIVING IS DAEBAK. they are truly the couple of the year and the years to come. *applause*

35 minutes ago, pohyoke said:

@joongkyo I really enjoy your entries so much because you try to make deductions based on facts.

Just for fun, I would like to add my two cents worth on 'ad libs' by SJK. I would like to think his question after the first kiss, on the ship at the end of episode 16, was an ad lib. He fist said 'I love you' and she naturally replied " Me too' and then strangely he almost seemed to laugh and said 'that is a question' and she had to say " I love you. And that is my reply' and then he so lovingly said' Me too". That 'question' that he supposedly asked seems so strange to me. Maybe something is lost in translation, and it is normal to ask a question that way in Korea. Oh but the feels, when he turned it into a question!!

I thought that it might be an ad lib too! And did you notice that it was done in one take and that's why it was so natural and yet electrifying. 

Miane... not a SS shipper but really like SHK a lot in DOTS.

I feel for SJK to say she is untouchable seems like he felt he is really out of her league. But despite knowing out of her league yet he keep going near her into her social circle. I saw him using her make up artist having same friends etc even going to NY to hv holiday as a colleague :P such an coincidence that I prayed so hard for my shipping couple yet it did not happen yet! 

SJK always treat his Co leads well to the extend many people thought they would be couple. But why I hv this feeling that whenever he looked at SHK HE'S like a love sick puppy... trying to act manly yet keep on teasing her knowing she is his sunbaenim, very contridicting ya?

Love ep 16 last kiss he seems like voicing out his feeling. "How can such a woman become mine" well you work hard earn more money and status you will be similar league soon.  And when he asked "it's a question" for I love you really dun match the story line so strange why need KMY to answer when beginning ep 16 she told you so. Or are you asking SHK? HEE

Hi everybody! I have been reading almost all the posts in this thread and I am very happy to know that everyone here are great shippers, supporters and detectives! I happen to come across a post where someone is asking why the male lead is getting all the attention and SHK should be interviewed too.

Actually I am not sure why this is so ‘cos it seems to be the ‘trend’ in Kdrama land. I believe most viewers of Kdramas are females so that’s why only the male lead got all the attention? 

But as a loyal fan of SHK who has been following her news for more than 10 years, I realized that SHK is actually not fond of the Korea media…or should I rephrase that most Korea media are not friendly with SHK? She also got more antis in SK.

This is so true especially when her failed relationships and tax issue news were released…the reporters / journalists and antis kept pestering and bombarding her with all kinds of hell-like reports / comments and horrific acts that lasted for quite some time.  I believe she has lost confidence in these people that’s why she is keeping a very low profile.  If she wants to be interviewed, I think that person can only be somebody she trusts and not any ordinary reporter.  This explains her behavior in Seoul DOTS press con and at Incheon airport to HK.

Compared to Korea media, the Chinese media has lesser reports on her, now it’s mostly about the items she used in DOTS, how she looks young despite her age and her refusal of the Mitsubishi CF.  In fact they don’t really believe that SHK is dating SJK, as they have linked her to her dongsaeng Yoo Ah In instead, after their stylist friend Raymond Chae uploaded a picture of him, SHK and YAI together.  Besides, the Chinese media don’t repeat the same news every day.  Like the HK press con, they just release the news for 1 day and fullstop. This is a major factor why SHK is behaving differently in SK and HK!

I am glad that both SJK and SHK have dropped many hints, especially in HK, even though there is no confirmation from their mouth.  Although SJK claimed that he is not tech-savvy, he is still aware of what is going on around him. If he knows that his ex-gf’s pics were released, he must have known that media and fans are also finding ‘evidence’ with whatever he said in interviews and press con.  

Jin Goo once said that they are living in times where every word they speak has to be carefully thought out, so he thinks that SHK is more quiet and careful with her words these days. I think SJK has learnt his lesson too, that’s why his words are becoming inconsistent now…

Sorry for this long post and it’s a bit out of topic… It’s just my ‘small analysis’ regarding their behavior and changes.  One thing for sure – the ship is still sailing smoothly, so let’s give them privacy so that this ship can reach its final destination.  Happy shipping everybody!

Well I already join in, I might as well put my bib in: I just read SJK answer on one of the question regarding his ideal woman. The  interviewer mentioned that his chemistry with Song Hye Kyo was so good that dating rumors surrounded them throughout the drama’s run. The interviewer followed this with the question 'If his ideal type had changed as he grew older"?.  I believe the first one is a statement stating the facts that their chemistry is so good that dating rumors started. It is not a question but a statement by the interviewer. The question is if his ideal type change as he grew older. SJK answer is "NO" that his ideal type  has always been a wise and sensible woman but funny enough that after this question, he decided to praise my beloved SHK. Statement like "She has helped him a lot, a sunbae he  can never catch up to, but when he saw how hard she works, SJK thought her reputation was well-deserved". She is very respectful of the people around her,” he added. How SHK considered his injury and volunteer to do her crying scenes without him so he can rest from his injury. Some translations even says "she voluntarily suggested to do the crying scenes by herself so SJK can rest.

Well, I decided to search the synonyms of the word "Wise and Sensible" and it says "down to earth, forward looking, have your head screwed the right way, have/keep your feet on the ground, mature, pragmatic, reasonable etc. Furthermore, according to the dictionary sensible means exhibiting good judgment and the adjective "wise" describes someone who has experience and a deep understanding. Your wise older sister always gives the best advice. When you make a decision based on careful thought and good judgment, you've made a wise choice (source "https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/wise). Well, I am reading between the lines here and purely just my opinion he is more or less describing Song Hye as his ideal type "wise and sensible" but at the end of the day I'm not sure if the statement and question made by the interviewer and SJK answers was all in the same context  co'z I am just relying on the translation but if it is, my opinion is: It is more or less a statement that SHK is his ideal type. Remember this all happened before DOTS become the most successful drama and SHK is already a star internationally and most Korean actors wants to be in her drama. SJK must have been completely surprise of SHK actions during the shooting of the drama. Well, after all he is just human and like us fell in love with my Hye Kyo. As I said, purely my opinion. Have a good Song day tomorrow!!

Hi every troopers! I've been silent reader since 1st page, never ever imagine myself do this in SNS, but i cant hold it anymore so i decided to register just to post something here.

First of all,  thanks so much for sharing all juicy information and your great analytical skills here, especially insight info from @joongkyo and @lovesjk , my heart flutter every time reading your post keke..  to me it's enough to continue sailing this love ship of SJK❤️SHK;

- NYC meeting : if there's nothing special why he has to fly half the world just to be with her, I don't think it's normal to make this effort just to meet your co-star or friend who you can just meet up in your country. 
- All of news/information that I read from every pages here (which i think its insightful enough), I really don't see SJK has denied dating rumor even once, to me he just answered question perfectly in way of protecting SHK and their relationship, especially it's clear from his latest press con. that he'd like to draw the lines for his personal life. 
- in a translation of his interview, I saw SHK name is almost everywhere in his answers, even though that question has nothing to do with SHK,  "SHK" must stick everywhere in his head? 

I don't care much about "noona/sunbae" (sorry for bringing this up) coz I heard almost of the time "Song Hye Kyo or Hye Kyo shi" rarely heard noona/sunbae.

I'll wait patiently to receive a good news from the couple, just like their wedding announcement "SJK ❤️ SHK" 

Fighting SongSong/KiKyo troopers!! Saranghaeyo ❤️

Sorry for my poor Eng.^^

On 4/14/2016 at 6:46 AM, cheese79 said:

More and more that I feel the writer adapt the script into Kikyo couple life. I read or maybe watch somewhere that SJK family owns car washing company and during free time SJK still help his family to do the car washing :D.CMIIW

Thats true! Hye Kyo has confirmed that the writer-nim has adapted some details in the script matching her life and Ki's too. Another example is that our Mo Yeon just lived with her mother, like our real Kyo. Or Ki's favourite number is 23 => this detail has been brought into ep 16, when he and the alpha had the mission of protecting Red velvet on the day of 23th (mentioned by Choi nurse).

So I think there're many real details of our Kikyo in this drama. 

While some of you nervous young ones are freaking over Noona vs. Sunbae I am here giddy in happiness that YET AGAIN Song Joong Ki failed to say 

"No I am not dating Song Hye Kyo"

"No all those rumors are false"

How many chances has the media given him to say that? And he didn't use any of those chances. He went off a tangent and said "Yea she's a great senior and kind and is a star and yeah."

I'm happy with that. 

And if you guys are upset that they haven't released dating and wedding news yet and wanna jump ship (go ahead if you want) but know that I shipped Jang Dong Gun and his current wife since their 1999 film and those two did not announce their romance until 2009. 
Yeah I waited that long. But I got the gift of my patience finally!

SHK is a star of equal status. Do not be expecting anything like DOTS to happen. This is real life.  Plus its a matter of personal choices. Let them be and they'll announce things when they're ready! 

Wow this thread moves really fast and it took me 2 days to do the back reading. Firstly I want to thank everyone that keeps updating in this thread, I am sorry I have nothing but thank you for your hard work. While doing the back read, I realized the topic invading personal matter, protecting Hye Kyo has been brought up. I have to agree with most of u, as much as I want to know about their status, I really hope they will keep it as a secret until the day they announce their marriage. 

For the past 8 weeks involving my life with dots, I started to show my true colours of how crazy am I when it comes to liking OTP/ kdrama to my friend. They were all shocked with me cause I change to a different person (spent my time checking this thread, watching dots 100th times, buy dots stuff- the last time I'm like this was 5years ago). I can't stop taking about Joongki and Hye Kyo (lucky to have friends that listen though they are not a fan, they said as long as I am happy, they'll listen to whatever i say). 

However at one time, when I talked to my friends , where JK and HK were at a particular time, (news of them going out) my friend started to make a comment of pitying Hye Kyo and Joongki because their life is known to the world. They don't have privacy, and this made me realized, outsiders (neutral-not a fan) knows how to feel sorry for these people, so why can't we who claimed to be a fan have consideration towards them? This is especially for those who trolled HyeKyo ig/ song2's friend ig, or those who makes false remarks about these two people. 

And I am really happy when Joongki told the press not to ask questions on personal matter. I am sure, the reporter dare not to ask him anymore (at least at the mean time).

Some were talking about KMY/YSJ a.k.a SHY/SJK withdrawal after dots since it has finished. It happened to me. I was watching the movie; huntsmen yesterday but my mind drifted away thinking about HK and JK. I was thinking of them as the main lead of the movie, and I read somewhere here that Hye Kyo loves watching movie CMIIW. So I was thinking, if they were having a movie date, would they come after the light off and go out before the light on? that isn't fun. Though I am sure they can watch it at home from a big screen TV, but the feeling of watching it in cinema is different. So basically I wanted to say, I am seriously in withdrawal mode of this couple. But thanks to all of u here that keep for posting everything, anything about Hye Kyo and JoongKi, it really helps me. Keep spreading the love troopers, I love u guys to Uruk and back here to where I am. :heart: 

and I have been rewatching the kiss scene on the ship god knows how many times, and I still have goosebump over it. It feels so real, it is real or am I really a pervy person?

Archived