[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

7 hours ago, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

Can someone make a gif of that "CARWASH EMBRACE"?

I wanted to feast my eyes on that scene too yah know. :rolleyes:

I think its SEXY! :)

More and more that I feel the writer adapt the script into Kikyo couple life. I read or maybe watch somewhere that SJK family owns car washing company and during free time SJK still help his family to do the car washing :D.CMIIW

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I am sitting on the toilet bowl... reading backlog and I came to netizens comment..

KNETS LOVE THEM..  EVERYONE WANTS THEM TO GET MARRIED . 

I am crying right now  . :tears: we love you they love you.. ANBOUNCE IT     no one will oppose... 

Song-Song is a nation couple indeed! Both Korean and International fans are wishing them to be REAL :wub: It's just like we all are ready to give our blessing to this "blessed couple" ㅋㅋㅋ :heart:

7 minutes ago, cheese79 said:

More and more that I feel the writer adapt the script into Kikyo couple life. I read or maybe watch somewhere that SJK family owns car washing company and during free time SJK still help his family to do the car washing :D.CMIIW

Yes, SJK's family owns car washing company! He said that on Happy Together ep 155 in 2010

Hi all, a silent but hardcore song-song shipper here.   Just want to say thanks to all for everything you've done to keep this ship sailing.  DOTS may have ended but I think this is when the hard work begins and faith for us shippers going to be tested.  Hope everybody will stay onboard and never lose hope.  

Song-song shippers FIGHTING!  

Anybody from Vancouver here? 

47 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@bbunie You should definitely stop being a lurker and post more often! Thank you for doing all that work to translate those netizens' comments! If you still have the stamina and the patience, then please, do share more of those positive messages :) 

LOL no problem! I'm looking for comments to translate now hehe:phew: Everyone knows that this ship is real! 

(+217, -15)ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sad that this drama is over but why am I sadder that there is nothing going on with SJK and SHK... I must have mistaken the drama for real life I'm depressed that there isn't anything going on with these two. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It feels like we are sending away a couple who have to break up after falling in love for two months I just want them to be together even if its forcedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

(+229, -13) Just date if you're going to date anyway just date each other ㅜㅜ

- Really ~~~~~~ I want that 

-Really~~~~~ want that ♡♡♡

-

(+140,-5)If SJK is dating someone else I'm going to be really hurt just date SHK I wanna hear that news I support you...

-

(+201,-2)JKshi it seems like he is in love with HKshi. Get married later. So lovely. Why say anything.(song title)

-(+35) I'm ready with their wedding gift 

-

(+178) At the KBS station.. the person who does the editing saw the kiss scene said oh... they are dating.. that kinda of feelingㅎㅎㅎ yes I'm delusional 

-(+30) Honestly if they didn't have any feeling for each other they would have acted more in love for the viewers( In the past JK kiss scenes, of course they were good) Their kiss scene looks more realistic to show their feelings for each other

(+144) It seems like these two have fallen in love... Is it just me? I'm disappointed that we can't see the anymore

--

I'll post more later!I'm glad people are enjoying them! 

EDIT: can someone pm how to add gifs? I found something really funny and I need to upload a gif?

Why are you guys posting long Thank You notes?  Its already hard to digest the fact that DOTS is over and then reading your posts make me feel  more upset. :( It feels like you guys are saying goodbyes.:bawling: .  Even though,this forum won't be as active but I hope every now and then, we get to discuss some secret findings of our OTP and keep this ship as strong as it is now.

I for one, waiting for their wedding announcement....no matter how long it takes....it will happen :P  

8 hours ago, lizzzie said:

OMG LOOK AT THIS!!! SHE'S CROSSING HER ARM BUT HER COAT IS LINKED AROUND HIS ARM 

WAAAHHHHHH!!!! THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I NOTICED....BUT THEN I LOOKED AGAIN ...YOU NAUGHTY GIRL KNOW HOW TO TROLL...IT WORKED!!I JUST THE SAME IT STILL LOOKS SO SWEET...LIKE A REAL COUPLE IN LOVE!!!! 

Aigoo i have presentation today but haven't fully prepare yet and me couldn't stop grinning here at office. What Dots have done to me. Song2 couple really turn me crazy. That kiss scene surely will be legendary in their career no matter what and who their next project will be. Watching the kiss scene over and over again somehow make me realize actually truck and balcony kiss scene probably much hotter or at least as hot as this shipwrecked kiss. It just that for some reason the director nim and pd nim decide to downgraded it a bit by showed long shoot and what drone shoot :huh: for us so that this shipwrecked kiss can give more impacts and will leave much more satisfaction for viewer as final scene. And its work tbf. Hopefully we can see close up for that balcony kiss. I can feel it will be very hot since sjk and shk body are like glued to each other compare to truck and shipwrecked kiss. Come on director nim don't be so stingy.

4 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@melissala Aww. He's sweet. But darn! As I was reading Joong Ki's message, I was also hoping/anticipating a confession that he and Hye Kyo are dating.

Haha  I'm with knetz though who think they should keep it quiet until they announce their marriage. 

DoTS means a LOT to him though. :P He said so...

Good morning shippers from timezone GTM+7 :lol: I can't even remember how many times I've replayed their kissing scene before watching the official subbed episode, then finished watching the whole episode and back to deep into with the kissing scene :blink: Guess like my routine in the next days will focus on this one of a kind couple. ^_^

About the washing car scene, I was like "wohooo" when seeing Kyo has the heart-fingers pose since isn't it the signature pose of Joong Ki after DOTs? So Joong Ki-ssi, don't say that you're affected by her about this? Just imagine Kyo says to Joong Ki that "It supposed to be my pose (in real life) but you took it argghhhhh". Then right after I can see her wind-kiss just in 1 or 2 seconds, I've to watch the scene several times and yes she has a wind-kiss towards him then I ask myself how come the (supposed) on-screen chemistry between them developed to that level? 

To me, the whole episode reflects their true inner feelings after a period of time being together. I respect them as actor and actress with their responsibility and dedication to the drama and I also respect them as individuals with their extraordinary colors.

Yes it's not the end, it's about start and I would like to have a slot on this ship for a long long long period of time :lol:

Archived