[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Oh my god....I just back read like so many pages. And starting frm 160 onwards. I felt like I am having a headache. My brains are fried!

What is with this couple?! Forget kikyo or song song or whatever. They should be called 007/ninja couple! Forget DotS!!! I felt like I am watching a whole new drama! It's like I dunno some conspiracy or smtg!!!!

*grabs popcorn, coke and watch in anticipation*

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So,  it's from a fan video? Sigh... why so much disappointment in my drama life. I need some lovey dovey moments in DOTS, now. Though I'm pretty sure there is a baby in the story. But, I need to SEE IT, not IMAGINE IT!

when-you-cant-wait-any-longer-for-your-l

Ok news fresh from HK - they were all spotted having dinner in the Four Seasons hotel Chinese Restaurant - Lung King Heen (Forbes five-star and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, it is the first Chinese chef to receive three Michelin stars in the world)

Translation:

Exclusive for Headline news daily - Song couple spotted having dinner at Lung King Heen restaurant under the Four Seasons hotel, they were both wearing black and had good appetite.
According to the diners at the restaurant, SJK arrived 7.30pm, then SHK arrived shortly after, they were seated seperated by their staff
(ie. Ms Park SHK's manager), "they sat 10 ppl in the main lounge, ordered a whole table of food, alot of it was Chinese dishes and famous at this restaurant, each person had a beer, i saw SJK appeared to like drinking beer, SHK not as much, but both liked to eat the Honey BBQ pork, they were non-stop shoveling into their mouths the BBQ pork" (quoted from another diner there). Once they saw paparazzi going at them in the restaurant, SHK was surprised but then calmed went and drank tea.

5ABGpmw.jpg

V90lmQI.jpg

cr: Headline news daily - http://hd.stheadline.com/news/realtime/ent/1059221/

頭條》獨家拍攝到「雙宋」晚上選擇到下榻的四季酒店,米芝蓮中菜廳龍景軒開餐,大歎馳名蜂蜜叉燒同鮮脆梨扇貝等星級菜,兩位穿情侶黑衫的疑似情侶相當好胃口。

雖 然「雙宋」否認因拍劇而撻著,到港出機場亦「前後腳」現身,甚至晚上到龍景軒,兩人都都沒有一齊坐。據在場食客透露,戴Cap帽的宋仲基約7點30分到達 餐廳,宋慧喬則尾隨,兩人之間有工作人員隔著,「佢哋一行10人坐大廳,叫到成枱餸,好多都係中菜廳出名o既菜,每個位都有杯啤酒,我見男的都幾鍾意飲啤 酒,女的就一般,但兩個都好鍾意食叉燒,不斷夾入口。」見到記者追訪,宋慧喬先驚訝黑面後鎮定飲茶。

20 minutes ago, annypooh said:

I'll shoot that damn drone if they're doing that again!

You can't do all the dirty talk but no baby making scene. Just not right!

Okay...you shoot the drone. And i'll burn the drone If they fool us again ...:angry::)

Just when I thought the thread is calm then BAM dinner news of them surfaced! :D (this thread is active 24/7 cos song2 troopers be all over the globe in different time zones!) 

and there we have the mother hen of a manager doing her job again HAHA

HAPPY 200 PAGES BTW!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, utkim said:

Hello everyone, my 1st being here :D . hope someone can translate. Thanks

I see the pic from your post. I'm upset because we r all sure Sjk and Shk r dating, but they don't even sit together in public. It feels like they really want to but they can't. 

I dream about someday, they would hold hands, sit next to each other at public as a normal couple without worrying about people's eyes. 

3 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

Okay...you shoot the drone. And i'll burn the drone If they fooled us again ...:angry::)

DEAL!

okay, does Ms Park have FB, Instagram, Twitter...any social media acct at all? And can she speak English? I would like to write a "love letter" to her for always being in the middle of them two!! Come on! Give us something at least! Lol

Geez, we're stuck with a nation as a mother-in-law in DOTS and that's fine! But why do we have to deal with a freaking love triangle with Mrs. Park? Yah kidding me. :P

But, I guess that's better than having them seated in different tables :) right?

Managaer Park is on duty again, haha, though I don't think they would sit next to each other, we would love to but they will try to maintain distance or else they risk to be all over each other LOL!!! By the way happy 200 pages fellow shippers, may we go through many more filled with good and happy news about our couple!

(Took me a while to recover from my little drama. Haha.)

Those people in the same restaurant as theirs really look like big time people who do not probably even care about what is on TV nowadays. Oh the odds of having your OTP in a public place but then that public place is not really public. WHAT. LOL! :w00t:

MS. PARK, spare us at least one (or a dozen) paparazzi photo of them together without you in the middle, pretty please :tears:

5 minutes ago, songsquare said:

Just when I thought the thread is calm then BAM dinner news of them surfaced! :D (this thread is active 24/7 cos song2 troopers be all over the globe in different time zones!) 

and there we have the mother hen of a manager doing her job again HAHA

HAPPY 200 PAGES BTW!!!!!!!!!!

Was about to sleep already but then decided at the last minute to check Soompi again...

and now I will probably have to postpone my sleeping time to 2 more hours. 

10 minutes ago, utkim said:

Hello everyone, my 1st being here :D . hope someone can translate. Thanks

Baidu

Not again Ms Park.... Come on... Give us a break.... Didn't you heard what our SHK unnie said last time?... No more time to drag :heart:.... With u in the middle, How's that

possible huh???

looks like big boss couldn't even smirk .. :confused:

Hihihi

Archived