[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@khxy

Oh, chingu, that's such a nice and touching piece of sharing. It's so true for SHK. Her dramas brought Korea to the global scene and Baeksang fails to see the big picture. They are myopic and only sees the trees. Do they think that DOTS is just another piece of K-drama? Do they not realized that SJK and SHK are instrumental to the global success of the drama? With DOTS, they can bring in the revenue for Korean tourism. It's not just about acting talent in the new era. It's about how well-received the drama and its cast are overseas as well. If it weren't for Song Song out-of-earth chemistry and beautiful aura in the drama, do they think that DOTS will be such a super hit with a crazy global fandom?

If not for SJK's cool captain portrayal and SHK's emotional medical challenges that suck us into the drama, will DOTS be such a huge success? Of course I'm happy that the big award went to DOTS. But where was Baeksang for SHK and SJK when DOTS was ruling the world? 

Best Actress = SHK

Best Actor = SJK or SJK and YAI (a tie is possible)

What happened to Baeksang juries? Making decisions in their ivory tower without knowing what's going on in the real world? A world where commercial values play a huge part if the actor and actress are internationally recognised for their acting talent AND out-of-earth chemistry that commands the abundant love and support from international fans who turn their lives topsy turvy simply because these two beautiful actor and actress deserve every bit of love and recognition for their job in doing Korea proud and placing Korea once again on the international map.

Whatever it is, tonight is Song Song night. They do us proud and make us love them more by their sincerity with each other and their gratitude to their fans. It's not fan service. It's out of a love for receiving so much love from their fans.

Fighting, SJK and SHK! You're the best in our hearts and you deserve all the love in this world! Please cherish each other always.

Saranghaeyo!     We will wait patiently for the best news of our beautiful couple.     :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the Baeksang award, I've been doing some random backreading of this thread. As much as the evidences are there, I really believe that they are just really good friends. Because of Kyo's reputation of dating her co-stars, I had this thinking that she probably wouldn't go down that path again. I know that it was painful for her to be labelled that way by the media and It really is unfair. She doesn't deserve the bad rep she got from her past relationships. So I never really believed that they were anything other than close friends.

But this night, the way that they look at each other and the way that they held onto each other, just by looking at the pictures and the videos (my absolute fave was when he grabbed her hand after they announced the best actress winner) it spoke volumes that there could be something more there. Maybe it's not yet a full pledged relationship. Maybe they're just testing the waters first, seeing if they could figure out a way to make things work, but I see something there now that I didn't see from backreading the posts here and watching the BTS of DOTS.

I could be wrong. It could be the high from tonight. But I really hope they amount to something more :heart:

descendants-of-the-sun-love.gif

One thing is for sure, it would surely be a while before another drama of this caliber comes along :blush:

It seems like both our song song couple choose to go home early or went somewhere together..I saw some one posted in ig that all winners were photograph together at the stage ..both are missing..I think just to avoid some awkward moments for kayo and Santa...that's why I'm so happy that SJK is with her..she had someone to protect her...we love u SJK

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP WHEN REALITY IS BETTER THAN YOUR DREAMS? Prior to BAAI've seen award show photos of SongSong juxtaposed to make it seem that they will be attending together. And lo and behold... these Ninjas did and it was better than all the edited photos!!!!!!!! 

YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU'RE (ALONE). In this case, they are who they are behind the cameras. During the moments they were caught off-guard, they've shown their comfort in each other's presence. Even when the cameras were turned away, they were able to show a level of familiarity that we have presumed (and now proven) to be existent.

I love our couple. And I love this supportive community we're in. 

1 minute ago, cristapark said:

It seems like both our song song couple choose to go home early or went somewhere together..I saw some one posted in ig that all winners were photograph together at the stage ..both are missing..I think just to avoid some awkward moments for kayo and Santa...that's why I'm so happy that SJK is with her..she had someone to protect her...we love u SJK

Yeah, apparently fans who were there said that the two of them didn't do up. Obviously it had something to do with the Ugly Santa and I'm just glad that SS didn't have to go up and instead went off somewhere else!.

More fan pictures

Leo finally won an Oscar, and here I thought I could too finally at ease since my favorite actor got what he deserved after 2 decades of waiting. For this 22 years of waiting, I hate everything that has "academy feeling", now I have SJK and SHK in the same situation? God just won't allow me to take rest :crazy: 

as a shipper tonight is a happy night, but as a fan of DOTS and SS, I feel disappointed, I would prefer DOTS won individual, like best director, best visual, best acting... than an Daesang, because even if I love DOTS, I know it has flaw (I don't care), but if this Baeksang is somewhat "academy", they should choose an actor/actress to give Daesang other than a drama that great but not flawless :blink:

I would have liked them to win acting awards, but I'm not bitter they didn't. Let's just focus on all the great things that happen and not be upset about what we didn't get. They looked so happy and gorgeous,  and he was so sweet and protective the whole night.It was a shippers dream come true.  Their drama also won the biggest award of the night and they got so much love from the fan voted awards. I really couldn't have asked for more. I look forward to more awards to come throughout the year. I know they probably won't be this good again, but maybe we can hope. :P 

And I love this gif.  It looks straight out of a drama

GbkQhoE.gif

Okay ... yeah, they're totally real despite what others might think. Best friends don't hold hands like that and wrap their arms around each other's waist like that ... like Hollywood couples! 

Anyway, sorry my updates are choppy. I honestly don't know where to go about organizing everything right now ... I want to spazz with you all and update, but at the same time, I really need to put something presentable to share. I don't know where to begin. 

For now, these ... Joong Ki will also be in my bed tonight! hahaha. It's a fan given to me by SJK's fan, an ahjumma named Bi Ok Che who sat in front of us. She was either amused or was really happy that there were 4 international fans holding up @~*kYo*~'s banner and screaming like banshees for Song Song. haha. 

rX2Ggs.jpg

From Studio Concrete ... Zoomed in to their portraits!

qTn5cA.jpg

OxKNNI.jpg

Edit

@joongkyo That's true. ilovesjk probably updated you already! Haha. We stayed behind to see the winners post for a picture together on stage. As they gathered, the MC said something about Song Song. We kept waiting, but they never got up there. We left when they turned the lights down and everyone was pretty much off the stage. Outside, it was mayhem, as fans gathered around the departing vans that the stars were in ... so, the Songs may have tried to avoid that craziness. 

To SHK unnie: 

You may not get that acting award or the daesang, but we promise to give you always the love in our hearts.

I hope you will treat it as an award itself, a testament of your hardwork for 20 years.

WE, your fans,  LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

To be honest, i was in heaven until they announce the Daesang winner. It took me a while to accept the fact that we cannot please everybody. In our hearts they are both winners. Let us not dampen the happiness of what we witness tonight. Whatever the Song/ Song couple have, it is pure and honest and that is all we can ask for. I think it would be best if we stop talking about what could have been and allow the critics to call us "sour grapes'. Let's turn this night to a joyous occasion. The Song couple has given us more than what we expect. Tonite they have both proven to me that they are worth my total admiration and respect. Please remember, SHOW CLASS, HAVE PRIDE AND DISPLAY CHARACTER. IF YOU DO, WINNING TAKES CARE OF ITSELF.

2 minutes ago, angieknows said:

@finickyfray I didn't miss that! LOL. But thank you! :D It's nice to relive it. I miss the ones when they were sitting together (beneath us ... huhuhu). Kyo kept screaming Song Hye Kyo, and I was up there waving my arm and yelling, "Look up here!" Hahaha.

OH MY GAWD that's so fun hahaha. i cannot wait to hear all of ur stories :) 

1 minute ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

To be honest, i was in heaven until they announce the Daesang winner. It took me a while to accept the fact that we cannot please everybody. In our hearts they are both winners. Let us not dampen the happiness of what we witness tonight. Whatever the Song/ Song couple have, it is pure and honest and that is all we can ask for. I think it would be best if we stop talking about what could have been and allow the critics to call us "sour grapes'. Let's turn this night to a joyous occasion. The Song couple has given us more than what we expect. Tonite they have both proven to me that they are worth my total admiration and respect. Please remember, SHOW CLASS, HAVE PRIDE AND DISPLAY CHARACTER. IF YOU DO, WINNING TAKES CARE OF ITSELF.

Agreed. Let us pray for song song couple hapiness and togather forever. 

I just ended up liking posts because it felt as if words left me, sanity left me, consciousness left me and even my soul went away to save itself from this bliss.  When the Baeksang started and the stars began to arrive I was on my way home riding a public vehicle and I am not ashamed to say that I was crying while reading everyone's posts. My eyes just became waterfalls, thank you!! I don't even care what the other passengers think about me shedding tears, all I care about is how happy these two angels are. One can almost feel the love oozing from the screen just seeing this two look at each other. and when Joongki-shi held her hand, he was assuring her he won't let go. When Hye Kyo-shi smiled at him, she was showing him her trust. Beautiful. Ethereal.

Tonight is epic. I would never forget this night. Despite how the awards were given, despite how it hurts not seeing them win those awards that they both deserve, I am still fully and truly proud of SongSong. To see them happy is my happiness. To see them being this way is what I pray for each day. They are each other's awards. They are each other's blessings!! 

So congratulations to our SongSong Couple and to Descendants of the Sun crew and staff for all the efforts and endeavors. You guys are the true winners in the public's eyes. And to us, shippers, we were so united and focused, let's give ourselves a huge pat in the back.

Cheers!! :wub:;):D

Just woke up from fainting.lol
One thing's for sure, it was all worth the wait.
By the way I've noticed Joongki's hand having a reflex that automatically seeks for any part of Kyo's body. :D Like in science, magnetic attraction. Dayumm, it's hot. 

And also, there's this...

fCkAcmg.png

Happy Shipping and Weekend Spazzing! :)

Archived