[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

It's so funny that Baeksang awards ended already but instead  of the news about the winner...media focus more on song song couple and made some news about them..hahahaha  when you search baeksang...more songsong couple pictures are coming out

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, guys! @ilovesjk, @~*kYo*~, @cestlavie88, and I just got back from Baeksang ... ummm, we feel great---we're actually on a high, but we have to admit that we missed a lot of things despite actually being at the ceremony! The fecking irony! LOL.

I'll get my stuff together, and the others will share theirs, and kyo and ilovesjk got great ones. Because I've been out most of the day, my batteries decided to be b-it-ch-es! Yeesh. LOL.

Can't wait to share our stuff! Despite just being the 4 of us there together from Soompi, we had awesome teamwork! Heh. We'll wake up with hoarse voices.

3 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

So this is his expression when they were going to announce the Best Actress award, he looked worried as if it was his nomination and I can totally feel his seriousness towards her :) 

Credit as labelled.

No this one when dots winning daesang .

Just now, angieknows said:

Hey, guys! @ilovesjk, @~*kYo*~, @cestlavie88, and I just got back from Baeksang ... ummm, we feel great, but we have to admit that we missed a lot of things despite actually being at the ceremony! The fecking irony! LOL.

I'll get my stuff together, and the others will share theirs, and kyo and ilovesjk got great ones. Because I've been out most of the day, my batteries decided to be b-it-ch-es! Yeesh. LOL.

Can't wait to share our stuff!

Noooo...seriously, don't tell me that we got to see more stuff via choppy streaming compared to you guys. I feel terrible for you if that's the case :( 

@ysteee thanks for that Viu vid! the progression of their skinship was so cute omg! Slight nervousness and shy to more confident skinship ! :D From SHK being shy and nervous to put her arms arnd SJK on the red carpet stage, and SJK just literally itching to place his hands on her (he looked extra fidgety when they weren't in contact heh) to SHK finally linking arms with SJK and getting down the stage then up the stairs and finally before entering the hall, full blown waist hugging and SJK holding her hands first and also, I'll never forget SHK grabbing SJK's hand too when he gave the flower to the staff at the side! *swoons and dies again*

Just now, angieknows said:

Hey, guys! @ilovesjk, @~*kYo*~, @cestlavie88, and I just got back from Baeksang ... ummm, we feel great, but we have to admit that we missed a lot of things despite actually being at the ceremony! The fecking irony! LOL.

Can't wait to share our stuff!

Glad you girls are still alive. We almost die here. LOL..Have a good rest comrades and share with us later. :) 

Don't worry chingoo...Both Song is the winner for SS/KY universe....they both grab all the popularity awards as a couple....am sure the total vote for them is is the biggest in history....

I still can't move on....our couple throw us so much feels tonight...I never expect them to come as a couple...this is really blow my mind...am so thankful to them for showing up together and being each other strength...

SJK grabbing SHK hands to console her like a Bf always do to protect his Gf is asdffglkjjhjkk....

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Kyo's dress for tonight was by Angel Sanchez, it's from the 2013 collection. It's a bridal gown.

so it's really a wedding gown, see the way she walk makes me remember it's exactly how I walkin my wedding gown years back. :)

Did anyone notice how once Joong Ki hands settled on Kyo's waist it did not move anywhere else at all. Even when they were posing in the steps it still went back to her waist very naturally I must say ^_^. Hell, when they wrapped their arms around each other, it comes out very naturally like they are so used to it. Again, body language doesn't lie it's so obvious, best friends don't act like that. Stop trolling us you two!

5 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

So SHK wore a bridal gown to Baeksang?

She wore a bridal gown by Naeem Khan to the 2014 Shanghai Film Festival too. 

https://m.facebook.com/naeemkhannyc/photos/a.102963508073.94552.87514153073/10152247964558074/?type=3&source=57

It won't surprise me to find a lot of the actresses wearing gowns from bridal collections tonight. Just see the number of white lacy gowns.

Edited to add: I love her gown this evening mainly because it has pockets! So practical!

10 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

So SHK wore a bridal gown to Baeksang?

She's always wearing bridal gowns. :) ... she just loves the way they look I guess. She's been doing that for many years.

Was this shared?. Their part starts from 00:33, they look like a married royal couple....Skinship with Kyo's bare shoulder at 00:56. :wub:

Congratulations to all the KiKyo shippers around the globe for being the reasons why our dearest SongSong won the awards that the "Baeksang" cannot manipulate - the popularity awards!! All the efforts have been paid off, guys!

image_zpshpvdfccp.gif

image_zps50zaszpp.gif

(Cr: girlxxxx_)

I am happy for both SJK and SHK because of their obvious bliss level of 100. Their actions are the answers to all the questions that are bugging in everyone's mind since the "date" in New York.

Started from...

image_zpsmofuvtkd.gif

(Cr: girlxxxx_)

Now we're here...

image_zpsqn6ilzhs.gif

(Cr: @hclover96)

Lastly, a million confettis for the Descendants of the Sun team for winning the TV Daesang. This is the only drama that I repeated for like a million times and I think that same goes to everyone who have watched it. DotS served as the building blocks why SS couple and KK shippers were made and I think that is the best thing that drama have done in my life!!

Spoiler

image_zpsskyrurrf.jpeg

image_zpscfuzue85.jpeg

image_zpsfo4nb764.jpeg

I am more of a reader than a writer, so I would like to take this once in a blue moon post of mine as a chance of extending my gratitude to everyone who have contributed in this forum, especially to the translators, gif makers, and shippers who are as fast cheetahs in uploading new photos and updates about SS. And also, hello to all the dedicated and true shippers that are silent readers!!! Let's keep on sailing!

@joongkyo Ummm ... so, my only real complaint would be our seating location ... We were seated in the very last row of the fecking balcony! It's pretty much the last row of the whole place! LOL. To make matters worse, fans were seated in the orchestra section of the venue. Where were the stars? Before the event could even begin, we eventually figured out they were seated in the back part of the orchestra section, right underneath the balcony, where we could not see them at all! So, if you were hoping for a scoop on how the two were behaving throughout the event, then, you'll have to ask the people in the front at the bottom section along with them. And really, unless you had binoculars or a zoom lens, you could only see miniature toys on stage, but there are the two big screens on either side of the stage ... but that's like watching it on your laptop! :angry: Afterwards, we were thinking that maybe we should have bought scalped tickets! Still, we were happy :) On the way back to Myeongdong, the cabbie played nothing but the official DOTS MVs on his tablet for us! Hahahahaha. And we didn't even ask him to do that!

By the way, mission accomplished on SHK's box ... will tell you more about that later ... but I don't think I can show my face at Studio Concrete again---not for a whole year at least! LOL. Jihea said I embarrassed her! Hahaha. 

Well, I knew from the moment the female TV actress nominees' names were announced that SHK would only have a slim chance of winning. Apart from that, we also already knew about how she'd been snubbed before for TWTWB. Still, I had hope that maybe this time it'd be different and that she'd actually get her chance. Oh well, just disappointed that's all because I know how much this would've meant to SHK. 

On the bright side, I am more than happy with all the SS fan service we got from the red carpet. So happy to see them both look so relaxed and comfortable around each other. They looked every bit the part as the stars of the night. I couldn't have asked for more. Also, loved that sweet gesture SJK did after the winner's name was announced. Now if they just announce for real someday not too long from now that they're together and are getting married... <3 

What do notice during the awards ceremony....

1.when both couple are called as winners...men look at hye gyo with admiration while women look at joongki...i can really see their eyes following them...I wonder what's santas expression...lol

Archived