[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Top Ranking CF Stars For May Revealed

tumblr_o7v2t7f0JX1tjt42ro6_r1_1280.jpg

The top ranking celebrities with the best CF brand reputation for the month of May have been revealed.

According to the Korean Business Research Institute, actor Song Joong Ki once again takes the number spot for the third month in a row since March. Right behind him, baseball player Lee Dae Ho of Seattle Mariners places second, while actress Kim Go Eun places third.

AOA’s Seolhyun and celebrity chef Baek Jong Won follow up in fourth and fifth place respectively. While Song Hye Kyo was in second place originally for March and April, she is in sixth place for May. Meanwhile, “Reply 1988” co-stars Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum maintain their steady reputation as well, ranking eighth and ninth respectively.

CF Star Ranking Song Joong Ki Lee Dae Ho Kim Go Eun

The institute complied the results of 23 different CF stars and 43,790,880 pieces of data, from April 27 to May 28 KST. Brand reputation extracts data and observes consumers’ actions to measure participation value, communication value, media value, and social value, which is then used to compile a weighted index of said CF stars to determine who has the farthest reach.

Who are some of your favorite CF stars?

*An earlier version of this article misstated Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum’s rankings as seventh and eighth, when they are actually eighth and ninth respectively.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/27/top-ranking-cf-stars-for-may-revealed/

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as I watched SJK in Happy Camp and Running Man...how I wish that SHK can also guest in one of those shows...to give you a hint how she'll fare in one of those games...please watch the video below showing the young SHK with the rest of Hotelier casts...SHK has the force (kekeke)!

3 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Just saw the live boardcast of him leaving the hotel for the venue. He really rested well I am sure.

he might do another live boardcast so tune in to YZB 

He's leaving with the whole team...

2949070233_e4013c61.gif

tumblr_o7vsdz0h1P1tjt42ro7_r1_1280.jpg

He wave before he gets in the car, hahaha! :blush:

tumblr_o7vsdz0h1P1tjt42ro6_r1_1280.jpg

When I actually saw Kyo's IG update about the candle, I just thought that she was implying something about DOTS or the cast (probably Joong Ki. HAHAH... And as I stalk her recent posts, I've noticed her choice of songs are always about feelings and love. It's driving me crazy!

Hi everyone! I'm not new here in soompi threads since I've had a crarzy OTP too before, but sad to say it didn't shipped that well. After that, I told myself that I won't shipped that hard to any OTPs again because it's quite frustrating. But after watching DOTS, everything changed most especially when I saw the behind-the-scenes and off cam videos of them. I just really loved how they are casual with each other. Now,, I'm rooting for them to be really a part of each other's lives without exaggerating things and delusions for them. They are both sincerely kind people and they deserved to find real love. That's why I decided to join this thread because I believed in them. Nice to meet y'all. Praying and hoping for SongSong Couple 

160527 More of SJK GZ FM :)

DZ2Y7Ool.jpg

j44v0Fd.jpg

7mkHCDv.jpg

Credit: MR. SONG JOONGKI

Spoiler

@FrenizaA Hi! Welcome aboard! Wish you can join actively here to spazz a lot about SS ;) Anyway, just a little reminder, we are not allowed to quote pics, so I hope you can edit your post so that we don't break any forum rules. Thanks :)

Sorry for that and thank you @hyukgu for reminding me. I forgot about that rule since it's been a long time since I became active here in a shipper's forum.

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=song+joong+ki+and+song+hye+kyo&biw=1366&bih=621&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjYxrXij_zMAhUME5QKHfHfDX0Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=1vUJetHminiFEM%3A

On 22/04/2016 at 9:14 AM, ros said:

@redwinecouple - i notice SJK's hands almost always on SHK's lower back too :D whenever they hug. Really adds to the sweetness-sexiness of their hugs. How could their hugs be both sweet and sensual at the same time - you can feel the respect between them. These two, sooo adorbs!

Because I'm new here, I just backread and saw this. This is actually what I've noticed from SJK. He always touched the lower back of SHK even though their height difference is not that big. Makes me giggle sometimes whenever I would see him doing that in every hug scenes.

This couple timing is impeccable! Kyo you did it again! You just sent him an energy booster by showing him your beautiful pictures before he goes on stage! You are the best SHK!! 

He just finished a live boardcast! Wearing black shirt looking totally smart!! 

image_zpsdt9eqm1k.png

Looking good in yet another pre performance broadcast

0ADB8C74-6BFF-48BE-A2D0-246CC816E3F5_zps

1C2D2BEA-2DA2-4D48-B9D6-F16EE39B722A_zps

81956601-A0F3-452C-81A9-45AE5E27BF80_zps

9D781996-3144-4180-ACC8-2FEF2B4C6E0D_zps

he said he finally realised that 松果 song guo refers to Ki Aile in Chinese

Announcement made (not by SJK) that performance will be a little delayed because of rain)

Yeayyyyy thank you China SS Shipper :heart:

What a wonderful sight, i bet there would be more Ki :heart: Kyo banner in Shenzhen, fill up the stadium with those banner LOL

Hahahhaha honestly i was a bit upset since lastnite SHK didn't update her IG then i remember he has one more to go :wub:

I remember someone already post the HD pict of star1 magazine here, but she choosed to post it today  :glasses:

Frankly, kudos to the kikyo shippers because technically the SJK fandom in China would not want to associate him with anyone else. They do not even allow talks of him with anyone. So to raise those banners up among the sea of his single fandom is bravery since Kikyo fandom is just started only after DOTS as compared to his fandom thats around for so Long!! That's why most KiKyo shippers go through Ms Lee! 

For me, having been in his fandom since 2011 and now in 2016, I am proud to be a Song Song Shipper so if I manage to get myself in to the Taipei fan meet, I would be lighting up the Kikyo board myself too for SS. 

Seems like my Instagram new feeds know how to treat me right as while I scrolling down, these 2 pictures appears respectively, the latter one coincidentally depicts Joong Ki's supposed reactions  :lol: 

And kudos to Uri Beauty, she always has smart and unique ways to boost her namja's spirit for sure B)

13266915_2044798029077678_1829065439_n_z

13320181_1747120718879831_1715686407_n_z

Credit to aonamarm & sjktimes @ Instagram

And hats off to China Kikyo shippers, they're daebak xD

Archived