[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

If I am this lady, I will wrap around my hands to SJK and squeeze him like crazy while his doing my hair... I will take all the chances having him so near me...

I can't understand why she remain so calm and so relax... hahaha! But I'm pretty sure her heart beat and BP was really high that time.

Graciousness... so jealous noona here!

tumblr_o7vdnrR7XX1tjt42ro2_r1_1280.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Anyone has the video of JK mentioned about wine is tasty one? Bcs I can't find one. Want to know his expression while saying that LOL

Thanks

Here you go :) It's been shared by @munyeng on page 855 in this thread: :)

10 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Oh talking about Ms Lee, I just remember something

If SHK is going for the Baeksang and so is SJK, whose hair would Ms Lee do? And if Ms Lee decides to do both, that would mean they would sit together in the makeup room while getting ready? Reminds us of the HK PC where Ms Lee and her styling team worked on the both of them! Oh the feels~~~~

Hmm so YAI and PBG will be the human light bulbs? 

Why is 3th of June so near yet so far! I hope they take lots of selfies! 

Added: also Ms Lee looks to have packed schedule revolving around our OTP as if she goes back to Korea on 29th then she will have to fly out of Korea to Beijing with SHK for Chanel on 31th and will work with them again on 3th for Baeksang! I think she is the closest person to Song Song now!! :D

She must keep healthy! Now I am worried about her condition, too ^^

25 minutes ago, lazyangie0913 said:

Credit as tagged

Oohhh....I wished these candles were for sale! I really want it! ♡♡ 

That SJK candle was it true, looks like photoshopped to me. But if its really true then i'll be happy :blush:

let us order together if those really for sale :P

Received 56 messages in total till now for the SS fan thread project, tomorrow will be the last day for messages to be accepted - Messages will NOT BE ACCEPTED after the deadline.

Thank you to everyone who sent in their messages, I've collected them all and sent it to Angie. 

3 hours ago, songsongcouple said:

@Chewy Hoe hi need your help regarding earning points in baeksang upon checking there's only 4app available & it has only 120-170 point 1app-500point 

Sorry dunno how to insert image using cp 

Thanks 

Lol I shall be the last Person to ask for help with the app because I don't use that for voting. Can you pm @finickyfray or @melissala instead for help with app? 

54 minutes ago, kikyoislove said:

She must keep healthy! Now I am worried about her condition, too ^^

She is definitely healthy because she is surrounded by our gorgeous Song Song just soaking in their beauty makes one stronger already. 

My post was to highlight Song Song couple closeness with her.  lol 

24 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

That SJK candle was it true, looks like photoshopped to me. But if its really true then i'll be happy :blush:

let us order together if those really for sale :P

I'm not sure if its real but the description sounds pretty legit. >< Hopefully there's someone here that can verify it. 

9 minutes ago, lazyangie0913 said:

I'm not sure if its real but the description sounds pretty legit. >< Hopefully there's someone here that can verify it. 

It's 100000000% photoshopped. They've taken the picture that SHK posted and super imposed the other candle.

Candle maker has verified so many times already, these candles are not for sale.

More importantly she can't sell them without infringing on the existing copyright agreement of that SHK image. 

Hi comrades, I am a new shipper:). After finish watching SJK's Guangzhou FM viedo, found another interesting clue that would like to share. SJK said he likes to read books, especially history books. I remember SHK likes history as well, so both of them have same interest, haha, they have lots of things in common. KiKyo couple, fighting! 

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

It's 100000000% photoshopped. They've taken the picture that SHK posted and super imposed the other candle.

Candle maker has verified so many times already, these candles are not for sale.

More importantly she can't sell them without infringing on the existing copyright agreement of that SHK image. 

Thx for confirming this...should I delete the pic since I don't want to give false info here?

12 minutes ago, mummyof2 said:

https://instagram.com/p/BF8KvcgMeha/

Guys check this out,,It seems W magazine gave goodie bag consists of Magazine with SHK on the cover and some sample of SJK products. I dont quite understand it, maybe someone can give explanation about this :blush:

W is the official media sponsor for some Jazz Festival , so they're handing out gift bags.

SJK at the Gym today.

This boy is one heathy boy. He gyms Everyday! So far throughout his journey it seems he has been doing that! Good to maintain your stamina. 

I still remember he said before the last time he was in Singapore for a event, he went to jog around Marina barrage at 530am! And 2 fans waited for him to finish the run but he quickly ran away because he was alone ! Lol but now he cannot go anywhere if he is alone 

Salute! Good day everyone..

truly our Captain has lot's of surprises, always findings ways and means to keep our heart's skip a beat for a moment..he's definitely leading us to our destination in a slow pace but steady anchoring the shore of possibilities of the future.

yesterday FM Q & A segment though we all heard and saw some changes on his answers, that's means he's just being honest to himself,  yesterday he clearly stated that he wants a woman  shorter than him, laughed a lot, ( for he is  a humorous one indeed) with long hair and can cooked,, which we can all point to 1 single woman in our minds..captain can't directly utter  her name  but atleast he's giving us an initial or code like LKS or Pretty perhaps...hahaha

being with Ms Lee accompanying him on travel that means the Song's couple are both professionally and personally closed indeed.

6 days to Baeksang awards night...let's keep voting and praying that we will be able to see them both walking on the red carpet, seating side by side, accompanied by good friends and happily enjoying their moment of recognition for the successful work's on Dots.

Archived