[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first part of SJK's appearance and Running Man China is up! He doesn't appear throughout this clip except in some mission announcements/clips. The rest of the episode will be uploaded gradually on this channel throughout the next hour or two. Enjoy!

Oh, and thanks to everyone who's been doing live translations for his fm! Keep them coming!

I think he's going to cry, maybe he feels so touched with the love from all the fans there. I don't think he ever this emotional before. Or was it my eyes playing tricks on me, I can see he's holding back his tears. He must feel so happy with all the love and support, you deserve all this SJK. Your hard work is paid off. You are DAEBAK.

DBnkG94.png

Just now, khxy said:

He said about his ideal type in Hurry up,brother:

Shorter than him,humorous and long hair

muhahaha. He has to keep changing the hair length since someone insists on getting hair extensions on some days and removing them on other days.

1 minute ago, kristy86 said:

I think he's going to cry, maybe he feels so touched with the love from the fans there

His eyes have been looking glazed since the part where I started to watch the stream, I'm sure he's touched by the fans but I think it's mostly lack of sleep

16 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

His last picture, if anyone realised is perfectly positioned - his V sign is right under the Ki <Kyo sign or were my eyes playing tricks.

Also when he spoke about tasting the wine and saying it was tasty , he wasn't talking about the wine from the bottle - he meant when he was kissing SHK...he even got a bit shy, will need to rewatch this scene.

yesss, i want to rewatch that part too!! literally wine kissing :wub:

Guest zznini
15 minutes ago, khxy said:

Thanks for the update everyone

Omo omo.. SHORTER THAN HIM!!!! I know.. I know. Lol. :D

Btw, thanks everyone for the update. I really appreciate it :)

9 minutes ago, khxy said:

Let me die once again... shorter than him, humorous, long hair, cook well  :heart: 

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

His eyes have been looking glazed since the part where I started to watch the stream, I'm sure he's touched by the fans but I think it's mostly lack of sleep

Ahhh, I see. Maybe it's me who got emotional all of a sudden :D I just feel so happy for him. 

Thank you everyone for the live update, look forward for Hurry up, Brother :D I think we're gonna die several times today. Fighting! 

2YOoe98.gif

Guest zznini
31 minutes ago, human1981 said:

Anyone from Malaysia? You can watch Running Man China on Astro Quan Jia Channel 308 tomorrow night at 9:30PM

Need to subscribe to the channel. And i have watched the teaser since the beginning of the week on another channel. :D

38 minutes ago, khxy said:

Kekekkke,i knw someone who is shorter than him, humurous and long hair (hair grows, ppl. So his answer will vary HAHA) :D 

anyway, i found this video BEFORE he answered it? (Cnt find the one when he answer) 

Cr owner.

Before that, when i watch this video, i was like, WHAT'S WITH SJK HESITATION AND WHAT'S WITH THEM RECAPPING SS SCENE IN DOTS. AYYYYYY :wub:

AND THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE FM UPDATES! MUAHSS. 

I have been watching the live of FMs whenever I can despite the laggy and soft sound.. I am kind of sad tonight as he didn't mentioned Song Hye Kyo tonight at all... Only heard her name once by the mc when he talked about the fake "Song Hye Kyo". But am glad that at the end of show, I seen many Ki❤️Kyo signs around. Thanks to the SS shippers who attended!:wub:

The easiest way to watch the FM is thru YizhiBo (can download their apps) or thru WeiBo.

Summary of his ideal woman:

Guangzhou FM : like to laugh, Optimistic, good in cooking

Running man China: shorter than him, humorous, long hairs

"Someone" we know perfect match all the requirements :w00t:

Archived