[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

11 hours ago, California Girl said:

Song Joong Ki 송중기 ♡ Song Hye Kyo 송혜교. SongSong / KiKyo Couple MV. They are Soulmate made for each other.

Morning shippers..

It's Friday ... and finally weekend is here....

By the way..thank @California Girl for sharing the video. Again our chingus Vitriana never fail to amaze me in her multimedia skill. I love how she potrays kikyo story..and you vitriana definitely very good in choosing song. I look for the song Soulmate by Natasha Bedingfield and the lyrics was just match with SHK..I guess...

In this thread I am not very good in giving updates of our SS couple. Far from giving you any GIF ... because thats just not my expertise! But... one thing I can share here  is my on going analysis. Connecting here and there and come out with conclusion :D

My analysis would be based on the video clip shared by our friend Vitriana. Talking about so many coincidence between them two..having together in the same event but perhaps it was not the right time yet for them to meet eye to eye..heart to heart....until DOTS...probably their story begin at KBS...(both have used to host Music Bank)...SHK was the 6th host and 19 years later (19...SJK born on 19.9) it was SJK turn as a host. 

And their story continue....like what we saw from the video clip...

And I am so agree with vitriana..sign that we meet our true soulmate is 1st they meet at the right time!

SJK just finished his military service...he is single....

SHK also single...and DOTS is just their solid platform for a love story to blossom...

A bit sharing of my real life. I've meet my husband at church somewhere on 2002 like that...I was still a student but my husband already have a job. And at that time he already have gf. Plus, we are not that close so we rarely have a conversation. Fast forward, on 2007 we meet again. But that time, i just got a job and single and so do my husband. My husband approached me first and our love story began right after that. With so many ups and down...finally we got engaged on dec 2010 and got married on mac 2011. Now we have 3 sons. :D

What I want to say is that...when is the right time everything will fall into place...right?

Perhaps DOTS is the medium for SJK and SHK to fall in love. And the Navagio Beach is their witness that SJK want to pursue more... but for SHK she learn from her past...I remember her recently interview, she did saying that whenever she  got into deep with her character...she will travel to distance between the character and her real self. And New York is her favourite place. I guess, that is why SJK willingly to flew away from SK to New York to prove to SHK how determine he is towards SHK. 

As far as I am remember, I never heard or read SJK address the NY issue in any of his interview. Correct me if I am wrong here. But if I remember it was his agency who admitted it. But uri SHK already confessed that they did met at NY. Make me thinking why SJK never said anything on his personal trip NY. but lets respect his decision..NY is his private matters. 

and the rest analysis we all here already talked about it...how SJK reveal his photos with SHK and YAI from his phone, and how SHK always update his IG when SJK is away for his FM.

Ok lah, I think I stop here. Sorry for my english is not that good. I have very limited vocabulary hence I couldn't express enough for what I want to say. But i hope it is understandable :lol:

Till then.Good day everyone. God Bless.

p/s-looking forward any translations during SJK Guangzhou FM.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me

Ox - Rooster Love Compatibility in Chinese Astrology

by kalyani10 | in Ox and Rooster

Bookmark/Search this post with

The Ox and Rooster make one of the most compatible pairs in the Chinese zodiac. Their success in love is probably due to certain traits and priorities that they have in common. And yet too much similarity could bring in ennui and inertia which could pose its own problems in a long term relationship.

SHK rooster SJK ox

SJK  is born same date as my one brother and the same Ox year as another brother

So I think he would get a long with me greatly haha

ably due to certain traits and priorities that they have in common. And yet too much similarity could bring in ennui and inertia which could pose its own problems in a long term relationship.

High points of an Ox-Rooster love match

The foundation of a compatible Ox and Rooster couple is based on a common practical attitude to life. Both take pride in their rational natures which are guided by realistic motives instead of getting carried away by emotional compulsions as in case of the Goat or the overarching ego as in case of the Dragon. Thus the Ox and Rooster are likely to have the same priorities and values in life; their goals and dreams for the future will probably be based on practical considerations and material success which are sure to go a long way in laying strong foundations of a successful relationship. Each will be attracted to the other’s sensible personalities which believes in working hard, aiming for just desserts and fulfilling responsibilities in as conscientious a manner as possible.

Click here to get a psychic reading at Oranum.

However what would be most noticeable to an outsider is likely to be the love of home and domestic pleasures that both the Ox and Rooster share. While the Ox loves the peace of his/her home and the simple charms of life, the Rooster partner will ensure that their home is clean and well-kept. In fact the Rooster is known to be quite finicky about neatness and their homes are most likely to be tidy and shiny as a new pin. However this is not simply about being obsessive or compulsive, rather their concern with cleanliness and their habit of always arranging or re-arranging things is a direct expression of a personality which holds order and structure in high regard – values that the stolid and practical Ox understands only too well and genuinely appreciates.

Along with a shared love of a well-decorated and comfortable home, the Ox and Rooster are also alike in much of their social impulses. Neither is particularly gregarious and each likes to spend their leisure hours in quiet comfortable pursuits. While the Ox may like to entertain only close friends and family, the Rooster is rather shy in nature and may even be uncomfortable in large social settings. Both signs can be exceedingly happy in each other’s company and may willingly forego hectic socializing to be by themselves.

More than that, the male Ox is sure to be impressed by the female Rooster’s helpful and caring nature. A Rooster will often go out of her way to make sure that someone is comfortable or has got what they need. This capacity for service answers one very important need of the Ox man – his need to be looked after and cared for in the traditional way of the male head of the household. In return the Ox will prove to be a most loyal and committed partner; he may not always eschew other social company for that of his Rooster partner but will gladly take on almost all responsibilities in the relationship which will go a long way in soothing the often anxious Rooster personality.

Challenges of an Ox-Rooster love match

The biggest challenge in the relationship is posed by the Rooster’s drive for perfectionism and the Ox’s deeply ingrained resistance to change. If sharing a home, the Rooster will tend to ensure that “there is a place for everything and everything in its place” but if she goes on to nag an Ox partner for too long, she might end up upsetting him. Likewise the male Rooster’s insistence on order and critical nature may be too much to bear for his Ox girlfriend or wife. This is because the ox likes their comforts and familiar routine which may or may not coincide with the Rooster partner’s exacting standards.

Then again the Rooster is known for his/her stylish and well-groomed personality. The male Rooster might have a penchant for expensive watches and tailored suits while the female Rooster may have a weakness for soft furs and precious jewelry. Though the Rooster is not particularly flamboyant in their tastes, they are often led by their keen sense of beauty and detail to make some truly significant purchases. The Ox on the other hand is of a stolid and commonsensical nature and thus not likely to approve of high-flying expenses on haute couture and fashion labels, no matter how good they make a partner look.

Sometimes an Ox and Rooster may be too alike in personality to bode well for their relationship in the long run. Since both are driven by a practical stolidity, a lack of imagination and intellectual stimulation in their relationship may mean that over time they may have nothing new to offer each other. And yet despite their no-nonsense exteriors, both signs are capable of much love. In the end both are bound to take comfort in the fact that home is where the heart is and that loyalty and dedication are finally what transforms a relationship into a life-long companionship.

» Printer-friendly version Send by email

Hello Comrades. Well, because i'm not fluent in Korean or Chinese, and i'm not so artistic so i cannot present a subbed masterpiece or fan art, but i'll do my best to support this forum. Well, recently i read some post which doesn't relate to Song2 couple directly, but there are some conditions that is so familiar to them. This post i get from Dramafever.com

Secret dating tricks all Korean celebrities know

by whatadrama on Tue, Apr 21, 2015

1. Impenetrable location

Korean celebrities name obscure places like their home, car, and movie theater as the best places for secret dates. Cars and basement parking lots are many celebrities' favorite secret dating spots, including  Lee Na Young and Won Bin, Kim Min Hee and Jo In Sung, Yoona and Lee Seung Gi, and Lee Min Ho and Suzy. 

Driving around was Lee Min Ho and Suzy's dating routine in Seoul and London. In addition, they used staff-only elevators in their London hotel to avoid people's scrutiny, according to the reporter who unveiled their relationship

2. Not here

Many Korean celebrities go abroad for carefree, romantic dates. Actor  Kim Bum and actress Moon Geun Young traveled to Europe after their historical drama Goddess of Fire ended (left). Actor Jung Woo Sung and actress Lee Ji Ah, other drama costars-turned-couple, also traveled to Europe after their drama Athena: Goddess of War ended. 

Actor Lee Byung Hun and actress Lee Min Jung went to Los Angeles for a long vacation (right). Actress Jeon Ji Hyun and non-celebrity husband vacationed in Rome

3. Masquerade

Not that the fans can't tell, but Korean celebrities think it's necessary to cover up the face with fashion accessories like hat, scarf, sunglasses, and cape. Honestly though, don't you think they look more conspicuous this way

4. Hire friends

Big Bang's G-Dragon and Japanese model and actress Mizuhara Kiko go to friends' parties for romantic dates.

Celebrities confess they go to restaurants or bars with a bunch of friends, managers, and drama staff members. This way, their relationship is not an obvious part of the group. In fact, many say they met their lovers this way, like actor Yoon Hyun Min and actress Jeon So Min.

Singer Lee Hyori said she helped younger singer friends go on dates. She said, "I used to let my younger friends come over to my house and leave the house so they can spend time together."

5. Pet name

Many celebrities save their lover's pet name instead of real name on their phones. Our favorite pretend couple, Running Man's Gary said, “I saved (Song Ji Hyo) on my phone as Mung Ji, her pet name,” to which she simply replied, “I have him as Kang Gary.””

Honestly, i cut some intermezzo in this post because i don't want make your eyes tired before you get my points (since they don't relate to our fav couple). But with those theories, some points are matching with our couple

Point 1: Only they and God knows where it is, so i can't tell

Point 2 : Reading this then my brain connects to New York, why you would go so far just for having a dinner????

Point 4: This is so obvious for me that SJK and SHK always uses their "friends" in their meeting. to make the crowd calm.... (The name of YAI pops-up in my brain)

It seems that the writer of the column summed those from what Dispatch showed because it uses the proof from Dispatch. Just waiting for the next tricks from our song2 couple. I let you guys read the original source since i plan to share information, not rumor or make-up story....https://www.dramafever.com/news/5-secret-dating-tricks-all-korean-celebrities-know/

30 minutes ago, koneechan said:

Last one, i just found out that a picture that blows my mind but i need you guys opinion about what happens in the picture.

It said that SJK and SHK were holding hands in the back

I'm sorry if this pict maybe has been uploaded in the prev page, i'm newbie here. It's just i cannot trust my eyes yet ( but i want it to)

It's physically impossible for them to be holding hands through that person's body. 

Not to mention extremely awkward for everyone in that picture if SS actually insisted on holding hands in such a manner. If it's really "them holding hands" then their hands are resting on the hip of one woman and right in front of the thighs of the other woman.

It's the hand of the woman in the black jacket.

Sadly the person who uploaded it on Instagram insists on spinning false claims.

--------------------

Another thing - I've noticed some SS shippers adding their watermark to the pictures taken by SJK's fans in Korea, China etc. Firstly, this is completely wrong - even if you're not removing their original water mark adding your own watermark on top of those pictures is completely unfair to the fans who rush to the airports early in the morning. Your uploading it on IG or Twitter doesn't make it your exclusive content.

Please be more mindful of your actions.

Link to the live broadcast that yizhibo did this morning at airport

http://m.yizhibo.com/l/jsRuqvC-3a_DTa97.html

SJK appears only at the end

YiZhiBo claimed yesterday that they have given him a phone to do his own self broadcasts, apparently he said he will do it ... Whenever ... I guess they're encouraging people to download their app

The ID they have given him (phone held by his manager) is the same as the one that has been broadcasting his FM live: 35959987

screen cap 

08AF0BD6-4318-45DD-A0E8-F295E3C2538D_zps

More of SJK's Harper's Bazaar interview (international Chinese version) where he talked about Kyo.

SJK said in the process of filming DotS, he often has scenes with SHK.  Whether it's simple movements or short lines, Song Hye Kyo's way of expressing it is different.  Every time when he makes a mistake, SHK would always gently encourage him, making him feel he can successfully complete this big production, thanks to SHK's blessings.

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1709515

Love the way he's looking at her in this pic :wub:

27278359145_af705ff34b_o.jpg

@california girl and @apple Mateo , thanks sharing  your MV and video  of kikyo, it's so nice to see both of them so compatible and happy time to work together, hope will see them in next project in the future, keep voting  until the end of May everybody, have a nice weekend

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

It's physically impossible for them to be holding hands through that person's body. 

Not to mention extremely awkward for everyone in that picture if SS actually insisted on holding hands in such a manner. If it's really "them holding hands" then their hands are resting on the hip of one woman and right in front of the thighs of the other woman.

It's the hand of the woman in the black jacket.

Sadly the person who uploaded it on Instagram insists on spinning false claims.

--------------------

Another thing - I've noticed some SS shippers adding their watermark to the pictures taken by SJK's fans in Korea, China etc. Firstly, this is completely wrong - even if you're not removing their original water mark adding your own watermark on top of those pictures is completely unfair to the fans who rush to the airports early in the morning. Your uploading it on IG or Twitter doesn't make it your exclusive content.

Please be more mindful of your actions.

Hi, joongkyo , I don't know how to send to you, just try to leave the message for SJK : like him brave to express the love to someone, hope he loves and honest to her forever, keep listen and communicate to her no matter how busy he is: for kyo: keep in touch  and trust him,love and  concern to each other

Major rant

Spoiler

This is really upsetting! Tickets for SJK Taiwan FM started today at 11am and most of us geninue fans have already standby on the PC since 10.30am and Guess what? At 11am when tickets start going on sale half of the seats in all category are sold out?! And whatever is left are the back rows and even when you click on them its will show you unavailable. To add insult to injury, the website crash and hang on you! 

I know there are hoarders cashing in for a quick buck hence tickets are probably snapped up by them to resell hence WE GET NOTHING and they are not even fans!! The tickets are already so expensive costing almost USD200 and yet you still want to profit from it depriving us fans to go see him!! 

I tried Calling the hotline or even going to the counters to buy to no avail! They tell you everything based on real time sales as seen on Internet ! 

Sorry to all those who pm me to help buy tickets and those who are keen to come to Taipei to see who also didn't manage to get tickets. I didn't know it would be this bad 

even as I am speaking now already have tickets retailing for an extra usd100-200! Seriously this is a situation I have never encountered

See even our local newspaper say sold out in minutes! But it's not even the fans who got it well at least I didn't and a lot of other fans didn't too!

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1710147

If you're in Seoul and want to buy one of SHK's designer items that she's donated towards this Charity Bazaar then please don't miss it - Will be open on the 29th and 30th. With almost 90% discount on items, the other celebrities who donated their items are Choi Ji Woo, Han Hye Yeon (Stylist etc).

@chew_hoe oh yeah it's understandable. Those buyers are so hateable. Very frustrating and unfair even though I'm living far away. they sell the price so high claiming they "change their mind". 

Hye Kyo woke up early to send her bf off through IG. Lol 

In case anyone is interested in SJK's airport fashion - lol.. his cap is from AMI (Alexandre Mattiussi). The version that SJK is wearing seems to be sold out and no longer available on the site. But you can find variants.

He seems to like the brand quite a lot, he wore this during the press conference that he gave in Seoul

http://amiparis.fr/fr/pull-col-rond-oversize-7209.html

CgE9gO_UUAA5Tpj.jpg

E16K13.08_065_2.jpg

15 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

@chew_hoe oh yeah it's understandable. Those buyers are so hateable. Very frustrating and unfair even though I'm living far away. they sell the price so high claiming they "change their mind". 

Hye Kyo woke up early to send her bf off through IG. Lol 

You know what's the most ridiculous thing thats happening? The fan meets this weekend in China they are giving away lots of FREE tickets!

Why??

Because no one wants to spent usd200 for something that can be seen on LIVE BOARDCAST and he is touring the entire China so a lot of other fans have seen him in Beijing already so........they give free tickets for people to fill up the stadium 

for Taipei its different! We have not seen him in the flesh for so Long!! So even if it's very expensive people still want to go and see. And it's in a small university stadium that can sit less than 4000 people so those hoarders can get away selling at inflated rates 

Archived