[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did SJK already fly to China, his fan meeting is tomorrow right guys?

I read that Chewy eoni said he'd be flying on early hour, but no picts so far

Ok @joongkyo and @angieknows i'll def join your project, once i get 'me time' to write down my message for SS. The deadline on 29th May right :) 

Eh he didn't go on the intended flight out this morning. Those people waiting at the airport is probably more disappointed than we are. 

Now he is scheduled to fly out tomorrow morning. He has a fan meet tomorrow and sat back to back 

boy, 你加油!Fighting!

Haven’t write anything for so long heeeee :D been busy .. but my heart always remain here in this thread..

I have a story to share …

A jealous son – looking at her mom HP wallpaper … (the desert hug pic)

Mom why is your wallpaper is someone not in the family … why not me .. or dad or  *sister names* …  

Son –  don’t worry I love you too .. :D

They are on my HP so that whenever I look at my handphone I will see them and I will pray for them to be together because they have beautiful hearts, they helped people. I will pray for them to be together and find happiness wherever they are … and I’d do it everyday … praying for their happiness .. it’s been on my HP from the day the ep aired .. and it will remain on my wall until I am sure they are not together (which will never be true – Yup I yem delulu) … Until then .. they are my sweetheart … they are in my prayer …

:D

I never met them in real life (I know I will never get the chance) .. but I feel like I know them personally, after DOTS … I have never read anything negative about them yet … no bad fans account .. no negative news about them .. nothing …  Nothing but the best …

As a fan I feel so so so appreciated when I saw the way he responded to fans .. though I was not there to wait for him (airport/lobby lounge) … I am so glad and proud of him .. He is genuine .. he is real .. he is so humble. He gave this humble vibe wherever he goes …

I swear I have never encounter any celeb as humble as him (they exist just that I have not came across them yet) …

I am so excited for the baeksang … what if miracle happen tomorrow????????

Hehehhehehhehehhehhehe …. Dream is free.. no charge .. so dream awayyyy ..

I dunno why, but it seems i cant move on from this scene xD. The way he pour the water, and how SHK-eonnie react, like she is used to this.. :P And not to mention, compare to GooWon, our dear Kikyo couple sitting side by side really close, eh?:phew:

ERB500.gif

Yup Guangzhou on 27 May and Shengzhen on 28 May @Elaine Chan

According to Chewy eoni last post his flight is tomorrow morning rather than today. No news why he didn't go this morning. Spending more time with the love one maybe #pardonmydelulumind :P 

Guest zznini

Anyone know the reason he changed his flight schedule? Did he ever change his schedule like this? As i recall, he had an early flight to Changsa. But the actual flight schedule in the afternoon. Cmiiw.

20 minutes ago, zznini said:

Anyone know the reason he changed his flight schedule? Did he ever change his schedule like this? As i recall, he had an early flight to Changsa. But the actual flight schedule in the afternoon. Cmiiw.

he might not in a good condition... remember he was sick last week ? 

thats what i thought,,,, 

I absolutely trust the frontline people stationed at Incheon Airport who are prepared to fly with him to China at every trip and the very resourceful fans at China who didn't see him at all. hence there is no pictures of him today. He is not sighted anywhere yet.

today is his first year anniversary of his military discharge but no fan club is there or notified by his agency of any event to commemorate the day 

14 minutes ago, Elaine Chan said:

Maybe our SongSong couple is having a private celebration somewhere to commemorate the day thus his change of flight schedule ? Pardon my delulu mind...hahaha

If someone uploads her IG tonight...I would like to believe they are together ;)

She usually uploads something when they're not together for obvious reasons (out of town business and personal trips) right? So if she doesn't upload anything I'd take that she's got her hands full tonight like some private dinner or something. If she uploads I'd take it that she's in an extra happy mode because today is a special day. Either way, it's a win win situation. Lol that's just how i perceive things. Kekeke

I have to agree, she only have time to update her IG when someone is not taking her time, lol  :phew:  Kidding... But I believe we will have some updates tomorrow when he's flying out of the country. It's somehow become a pattern :D 

I know SJK, I know, so stop that smile already, will you?

JCRNk6I.gif

18 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

I have to agree, she only have time to update her IG when someone is not taking her time, lol  :phew:  Kidding... But I believe we will have some updates tomorrow when he's flying out of the country. It's somehow become a pattern :D 

I know SJK, I know, so stop that smile already, will you?

This, seriously makes me giddy with anticipation for what next update to come :D. But then again, it also makes me wonder what kind of suprised he'd been prepared for his fans in next FM...:phew:

Archived