[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been having hell of crazy days, can't even post anything on the tread.

I think I got 500 points extra. Still have around 7000 points to spend for the next few days. We can do this! Fighting! Btw, what is this about gang master? LoL... 

Just wanted to say how happy I am for @angieknowsand @kYo I wish Both of you a great trip and I really really hope you guys will get to see KiKyo even just for a second. 

Thank you everyone for all the updates, I haven't watched HC, wanna cry, I can see from all the comments and pictures and gifs he's so cute and having so much fun. Love his smiles, he's enjoying the program so much and to remember her donates all his earning from it makes me feel so proud of him. His heart is gold. Oya, his expression when he thought it was really SHK, how I wish I know what's on his mind at that time. Can't wait to watch it tonight :D 

Yes! He's wearing a grey suit feels like fifty shades of song joong ki! Now i wanna see a more serious and sensual look like a teasing sexy look, surely SHK is a master of it but havent seen much serious and teasing sexy look from SJK... Can anyone post SJK pic like MR grey?! Pls... Pretty pls anyone my dear shippers friends? I wanna see a korean version of fifty shades probably best leads are my favorite SJK and SHK!! Hahahaha ship me now to delulu island! Happy sailing!

One final push for the Baeksang Awards! Let's go comrades. Power of unity!:) Anyways, I've been backreading a lot and it's nice to see fellow Filipinos here.  The SS couple has never failed to give me that dose of kilig feeling day in and day out. I'm just happy to see pics and videos of them here. It surely is a form of relief especially now that I am missing the two badly. Aigooo...:sweatingbullets:

Let's keep voting everyone!

Spoiler

It's my birthday next week and my wish God-willing is to see our couple together at the Awards Night. :wub: I am hoping and praying for the best.

1 hour ago, finickyfray said:

indonesian squads, let me know if you need help to accumulate points. we need to do this.

Today I guessed I got more than 1.000 points of my 2 accounts. Could you help me how to get more points beside finished the mission games (it makes me frustated :tears:) I'm from Jakarta.

Thanks you dearie for the voting info....I got 6000 point today....I dunno how I got that...but I feel blsssssss.....so I got to vote for my dear Song2....everyone just go n check ur apps.

Am going to watch HC with the sub now...by...bye....

Thanks much for the info @melissala!:)

Hurriedly went to the app! And wow! I earned 500 pts. *again* today! Last time I checked, it was only 3340.

2016-05-24_1901?async&rand=0.90755902122

I actually have been getting 500 pts/day since 5/22. Thought those were just a reward/perk from apps i registered w/ my 4 CCs so i didn't care at all. Lol. 

Didn't think of checking my charging history too until now:

2016-05-24_1656?async&rand=0.76623170767

*Details* say points earned were from Events and Weibo. I have a weibo account and I am using it everyday.. but like everyone else here, I dunno how did i get those points from the site.. as well as for the "events". Lol. but anyway yay!

Hope they'll keep on giving us free points!! :D Don't forget to vote on IQIYI too! ;)

I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet. To those who are going to Baeksang, please check the NOTICE. There's information about the Invitation Distribution Information.

There are rules about taking pictures. Sucks! "You cannot take pictures in the ceremony hall."

Transferring invitations are prohibited ... sadly :(

There are designated seats, so, shippers might still end up meeting each other :)

I don't like the idea of exchanging the ceremony invitation with our cellphone and Passport. Will have to clarify that one. 

@~*kYo*~ You might want to inquire about your banner ... or just sneak it in! ;)

2 hours ago, cathy0281 said:
Yes! He's wearing a grey suit feels like fifty shades of song joong ki! Now i wanna see a more serious and sensual look like a teasing sexy look, surely SHK is a master of it but havent seen much serious and teasing sexy look from SJK... Can anyone post SJK pic like MR grey?! Pls... Pretty pls anyone my dear shippers friends? I wanna see a korean version of fifty shades probably best leads are my favorite SJK and SHK!! Hahahaha ship me now to delulu island! Happy sailing!

Hi @cathy0281, hope this few photos of SJK will pass your standard of Mr. Grey's look, Korean version. :blush: SJK looks more handsome than Mr. Grey, hehe! What do you think SS shippers?

Edited: Got photos without watermarks.

tumblr_o7ol2qWAU11tjt42ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7ol2qWAU11tjt42ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7ol2qWAU11tjt42ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7o3wbtM9J1tjt42ro7_r1_1280.jpg

3 hours ago, mummyof2 said:

Today without doing nothing, i got 1000 points each 200 300 300 and 200

the first 300 i got from weibo,,how come, even i don't have weibo account. Maybe because all those hardwork for SS couple :blush:

@angieknows yeayyyy you finally made it!!!!!!

and @~kyo~ hope you both enjoy your stay in SK, so glad that both of you can be SS shipper representative there. And you guys could catch a glimpse of SS. Looking forward for the live report from Baeksang Award. Gamsahamnida 

I also have 300 points from weibo, so total 500points extra today.:)

Hi, all! I'm a silent lurker from Indonesia. Just want to say thanks to all main contributors here who've been colouring my days with their posts regarding our dear SS/Kikyo Couple. To be honest this is my first time shipping a Korean couple.

I've known SHK since Autumn in My Heart (the first time i got "second lead male syndrome", hahah, thankfully there's no such thing on DOTS) and for me she's still the most remarkable actress of Korea as i also admired her on her role as Han Ji Eun on Full House.

As well as i would love to see them walking together on Baeksang & iQiyi Wards, i also hope that they'll be together on another projects, be it on a "tragic romance" drama or movies, CF, etc. They look so great together.

I hope we will still keep the positive vibe of this thread and our ship sailing smoothly.

Anyway, i might not have something new about our dear couple, but i'd like to share some photos of our sangnamja. These are old photos taken from his role as young King Sejong on Deep Rooted Tree, one of my fave character potrayed by SJK besides as Capt.Yoo Si Jin. I think it was one of the best acting he performed on screen, an award-worthy and truly, he's a very great actor as well.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ22gG2RlU95UNYigl3y_Mimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSpx5eE457alM7U-jcSk-

Please let me know if it has been shared before so i can remove it.

P.S: with or without moustache and beard he's still look sooooo handsome

Appeal to Malaysian voters! 

If you know of any group or individual in Kuala Lumpur and Sabah(not sure correct spelling since the traslator is Chinese) that is using bots since half an hr ago for male no 2 and no 3 and also SJK. Please tell them don't waste money because your VB cannot pass the firewall! 

Dont waste money anymore. Korean have one of the best systems in place and they are good h a c k e r s. Only Korean VB can be used 

quickly change to human voting instead before 12am Seoul time 

Indonesia margin went up! But don't need panic now. Vote as normal and vote more and together at the same time last 3 days 

for those of you who voted hard today, you can take a break now and check out SHK in APAN 2013! She is alone and no one to talk to so this year she shall have SJK to accompany her if she agrees to go for Baeksang! 

But she did win something at least 

BTS

i really really want to see SHK and SJK together at the baeksang!! Just look at her! And imagine SJK beside her!! Omg 

It looked like SJK went to Numero One on the 23rd. For relaxation. 

I can't believe the voting has been gone for this long. fighting everyone.

i have been wanting to ask. That finger heart, where did it originated from? I see that SJK really like that and does it all the time that I just associate it with him. I think the first time I saw him do it was in that BTS he was in the boat with SHK and was sending it to the staffs. He was so freaken adorable. 

The way SHK did it for the duty lotte advertisement, she looked almost embarassed and shy at the same time. Lol but she looked cute in it. 

gif%2020.gif
3067170264_fb4e4fa0.gif

Can you see that.... all he wants to do is just pull her closer and kiss her like crazy!!
You can feel how hard he's fighting the urge to kiss her. 
- it's like so close, but not close enough- hehe this must have been like a real torture for him :P   poor Mr. Song - that's probably why he could not get enough of her lips at the ship wreck when he finally had the chance to kiss her candidly :D
:wub: 

djBDmT.gif

It looked like he could kiss her forever, and never have enough of her!
the way he kissed her lips gently but with real meaning and the way he held her tight like he never wants to let her go... in one word it was soo REAL!!! I will never get tired watching this scene :)

Archived