[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

13 minutes ago, wildcats93 said:

[NEWS] 'Descendants Of The Sun' OST Concert to be held in Singapore & other Asia countries

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-21%20at%2010.47.

Omg Singapore!!!!!!! I know SS weren't there for the one in Seoul but is it too much to hope that I really wanna see them in SG? Ofc the realistic side of me knows that it's near impossible! :tears:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, wildcats93 said:

[NEWS] 'Descendants Of The Sun' OST Concert to be held in Singapore & other Asia countries

Omo omo it's near my hometown if song song couple confirmed to join the concert i will definitely come!!!

Thank you so much for your beautiful translation and great dedicated time to us @khxy <3. I'm sorry for cutting your post since there are parts that makes me overly excited.

"Even if it's not this case,i am a little scared of joining SNS.I didn't have any SNS before and is my first time accessing IG,but i want to communicate with my fans before it's too late.At first,people around me advised me not to join IG but if i use it wisely,SNS can be a great communication tool between fans and me,so i decided to join.There are so many tools of communication,sometimes i just want to try to make my fans happy."

I'm truly touched by this. From my understanding, Kyo did experience very hard times when many people with ill-will always ready and spend a significant time of their life just to criticize and throw despairs to our women as if they couldn't stand seeing her happy, and it hasn't stopped. I still remember the latest time when many fans of another celebrity going to her IG and leaving flood of unreasonable blames, which makes me so scared that it will badly affect and make her sad or even worst, she will shut down her account. Then I see Kyonatics together show their strong support by embracing her IG with positiveness - my utmost respect to you, Kyonatic-sii ^_^. And to my surprise (I even laughed out loud because of happiness ), on the same day, Kyo updated her IG with 2 photos in which she looks so delighted and I can feel the inner blissfulness is shown clearly on her face. Kudos to our brave women, people may try to push her backward by 1 step, she will make 11 steps forward. I remember her saying that now she is not afraid of criticism and hatefulness, and her actions proves her opinion perfectly. (Yes actions speak louder than words, again)

And I'm melted to know the only reason of her opening SNS, yes we know how private and sensitive she is, plus the fact that she even was strongly admonished by her friends not to join IG because they understand the situation clearly, but after all, she opens it, and even keeps us updated regularly because she thinks it is a great communication tool between her and us, and she wants to make us happy. She understands how much we miss her with the regular long time hiatus after each project, she understands how much we want to know her state of mind, especially when there are special events, which might be good or bad, happen, she knows how calm and mature her fans always be, but to communicate and make us happy, she opens the IG. I remember when backreading Kyo's thread on soompi with Kyonatics had updates from Kyo in drops with only few activities and now she is being more active and I'm wholeheartedly grateful for that, because I feel like the love of fans and Kyo is a equivalently mutual relationship in which we consistently and calmly support her in our own way, and she finds the most compatible manner to let us know how great her love for us is. 

And I'm sorry for a little bit out of topic but I find it impossible to contain my feeling towards IG accounts out there who post comments and tag her in shippers' photos. I do appreciate your enthusiasm and great support to Kyo in this matter, but please kindly express it in the right way. Just simply put yourself in her shoes as a normal human being, what do you think about thousands of people scream your name everyday and ask you to date, to public your relationship, and make sure to let know you that they understand every small action of yours and how it relates to your lovelife etc ect - I don't mean to be offensive or try to teach any lessons but from the bottom of my heart, I'm truly sad to see her privacy being threatened. All the mentioned actions are what we shippers do daily and it is totally fine as we keep them in our own space, yes luckily we have forum as well as other SNS to freely express ourselves but when it comes to direct interaction with Kyo, it is necessary to be more serious. The alternative solution is showing that we support her in whatever she does and wish her the utmost happiness, I believe that's enough for Kyo being able to understand the message we want to deliver.

I would love to express more about this beautiful interview but I need to go out right now. Before that, here is the photo that I couldn't help but running to Kyo's IG while writing about how brave she was with 2 continuous updates on the same day and capped it, because it is so "when you are in love, happiness can't be contained".

Happy sailing, comrades :) 

image_zps66ix78sb.jpg

Guest zznini

OMG! DOTS ost concert will be held in my country!!!!!!!! Kyyaaaaa *screaaammmsss* how I really wish Ki & Kyo will attend the concert. Despite their crazy schedule, I hope they can spare some time for fans. *wishful thinking* 

Thanks to all for sharing his Wuhan FM & HC pics/updates.. I really appreciate ur efforts and enjoyed reading all the post! Kamsahamnida kikyoers~ :)

The "long time no see" we were discussing the past few days. Omg!! Ki's smile after saying it! Priceless!:wub:

"If Song Hye Kyo was here, what would you say?"

Song Joong Ki: "Long time no see"

[credit as tagged]

@Chewy Hoe unnie, you're back on your normal dose now? I hope you're feeling better and got back your sanity. :lol: Been thinking the same thing. We all do!! Haha. Whew! These two are going to be the end of me!! LOL

1 hour ago, wildcats93 said:

Yeah.... Finally Malaysia is in the list......even though it is still in the process.... Bring it on...

we're waiting for u..:wub:

12 hours ago, smoky1671 said:

For those who haven't had a chance to watch Happy Camp..

:wub: The show is sooo funny! Thanks for sharing the link. SJK is very sporting and the hosts are really funny. SJK looked like he had lots of fun.

And yes, SHK was mentioned upteen times throughout the programme. NOT KMY, but SHK. Hahahaha! i like the expressions on SJK face. 

Basically, at the end, the host mentioned that guests are not paid to appear on the show. And he said SJK donated a large sum of money on his own accord to mango tv (or somethinng...sorry, didnt catch i), and the proceeds will go towards charity for diasaster relief works for szechuan earthquake (hope i got it right).

Hi everyone, i've been silent lurker from page 1 but then i decided to register here. I'm from Indonesia and it's so great to know many SS shippers around the world here :phew:

Thanks a lot for made my day, this thread has been my mood booster. When my son asked me "mom, what are you doing with the cellphone? Are you chatting with your friends?" i just said "i'm learning english, mandarin, and korean with my cellphone that's why i can't get out of it" Sorry kiddos...but i think i'm addicted SJK and SHK news here.:P

And i just realized that SHK change her profile pict on @kyo1122 and i don't think i can see it clearly.

3 hours ago, wildcats93 said:

[NmustNrea 'DesincluacceSinn afromceSingaporendSun' OST Concert to be held in Singapore & other Asia countries

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-21%20at%2010.47.

Hello again gurls...cannot acces my id for a while and now i can Log ini again. Yippi....

Good luck for chingus from Singapore And Malaysia. Hiksss but my country not included On their schedule. Please come to Indonesia, it so near from Malaysia. Hiksss its seems i must Dreaming again to see kyo T_T

I watched SJK in Happy Camp and I love the part where he responded involuntarily to the 3 SHK imposters. His expression of relaxed look to heightened unconcealed anticipation and inner excitement (though he tried to keep a calm surface) when the MC teased him that there are some things they can't say but want to make it memorable for him......the entire scene is just priceless! I also got the vibes that he had even for a fleeting moment, hoped that it was his beloved SHK springing a wonderful surprise for him.

The unnerving anticipation... after all the hype by the MC.

2016-05-22_zpsqhigbxv9.png

We know he knows SHK's legs well too, when he said contestant 3's legs look like SHK's.

Next, we see the difference in his involuntary reaction (in instantly keeping his lips closed and moving back) when the FAKE  SHK tries to touch his lips........you see the questioning look in his eyes? (like what are you trying to do? lol)

2016-05-22%2012_zpsc47l7jtd.png

And we see his expression and reaction when the REAL Beauty in his heart makes a move...... SHK just looking at his lips melted him completely.

2016-05-22%2013_zpsjkkru75l.png

And he went in for the kill.... there is no way he could resist it.

2016-05-22%2019_zps9u089gg5.png

The moral of the story? No fake ones, please.

For him, millions of 'Mrs Song' at his FMs will not do the trick. Because he only has his real beauty, SHK, in his heart. You can tell by his disappointed look when all 3 contestants turned out to be fake but he was still sporting. But you could FEEL him. 

Seeing his reaction, it strikes me that if SHK did really turn up to surprise him, I think both would be very emotional and too happy to hide their love from the world. 

5 hours ago, MeeLiea Khafni said:

Good Morning everyone.... 

Here is the link for Full Fan Meeting last night in Wuhan... 

https://youtu.be/fWe4wbZnQU0

i just finished watching the Wuhan FM. The atmosphere was really nice! SJK really looked happy at the Wuhan FM. The host is also a lot funnier than the one in Beijing FM.  Personally i feel the Wuhan fanmeet is a lot warmer than the Beijing fanmeet, and the fans are awesome. The KiloveKyo lighted banner was soooo obvious! SJK cannot not see it. :wub::wub: I'm in fangirling SJK-SHK mode! hahahahaha.

Archived