[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're such a teaser SJK...

I still remember.. in fact I shared it here in this thread when YAI posted DOTS picture in his IG to show his support       towards SS couple for the drama.. Where his last few words catches me... "Support till the end"..... :wub:  ...  Then dangggggg ..SJK revealed the photos 3 of them in the fan meeting...

Wonder what would the next suprises be like he promised last time...

Yaaa SJK shi... No need to crack head...        

Just bring the real person this time....  THE BEST SUPRISE EVER... Hihihihihi 

Really really happy...even silent readers like us can't help to pose again...Ms Lee!!! A name that make us so happy when SJK mention her!! Still wondering why Ms Lee can be SJK's stylist too!!?? And we got Tis precious introduction from SJK!!! Should buy a gift or flower for Ms Lee if I am in Wuhan now! Keke!!! Just me thinking if ever today we can have a pic of SJK, SHK and LKSSSS..kekeke..my wishful thinking. :P

ya everytime he does something crazy in real I need to give myself some real time to digest 

too many things now everyone is thinking what pictures he is showing later. Some seen pictures of HK trip in rehearsals. Some say Bangkok and if he reveal all these then I dunno when I can even start to talk. Maybe I need more drinks to standby! 

Yesterday we had our first female President sworn in and yet the media is focusing on ruby Lin and today everyone is focus on TM from SHINee while I am the only one in my team to be focus on SJK live boardcast and I have another event to do! 

You guys have fun spazzing!!! 

oh and @angieknows sexy hunnie. Please go! If I have been using the app to vote instead of the betting station I swear I will be one of the winners too and I will go with you!! 

@SarahLovesGh belated birthday shoutout to you!! Sorry this godmum had her hands full this week and only realised you just turn 18!!! 

@ilovesjk did you see what our boy have been up to? I miss you!! 

To the rest who can go, please go! And Mel,you are probably the first person I know who doesn't have a passport? 

OMG!! I forgot about @pohyoke I hope SJK don't scare you or something later if he shows anymore of those pictures, he don't know you are 65! And I hope your Daughter is around or something? 

Oh and Ms Lee was a good one did you guys realise what he did there? He called her Ms Lee  because his fans call him Ms Lee otherwise why would you call your stylist Ms Lee!! And to ask Ms Lee to thank your fans for the presents to you?? SJK Dongseang you just go on with the pabo-ness there!! I love and hate you sometimes! And I saw that massive rack back there in the video, can you wear something lower cut or unbutton more because someone I know likes your Adam Apple so much that she lives to see that only!! 

And SJK YOUR SKIN IS UNREAL!! STOP HOLIDING THE THING SO NEAR YOUR FACE!! IT KILLS ME!! And you didn't just spam everyone to leave messages for you at LKS IG!! That's so unkind!! 

Ok I am literally out of breath now!!! Omg what an exciting sat! Don't forget to watch happy camp too everyone! 

SJK-sshiiii!!!!! Omoooo!! I keep repeating the video, watching together with my kid. And he joining me smiling and laughing altho we dont know a word what SJK said hahahah. I can't stop it feels like i'm doing facetime with him lol

fingercrossed for another good news for us regarding ss couple in the fan meeting. it's funny how he keep talking about LKS but he didnt share any pic with him last week but 2 photos with yai & shk instead. Can't help yourself, eh SJK? ;)

On 5/21/2016 at 0:55 PM, alice_dvm said:

I won a ticket to the awards night?! I never win anything! Wohooo!!! 

Too bad, I'm in Sydney...

I don't know how to insert emojis (sad face, crying, not happy)...

Congratulations! Your so lucky! I'm from Melbourne. Nice to hear someone from Australia in this forum. 

Hello everyone it's your maknae here :P

Firstly I want to say congratulations for @alice_dvm @melissala @angieknows unnies for winning the tickets woohoo!! It's okay if you guys can't go due to work or things you have to do but I believe if God allows one of you to go than you can go!!^^

Okay, so this post is gonna be super long so hopefully you can bear with me xP (I'm so nervous actually writing this idk why;A;)

This is just my point of view about songsong couple as a 16 years old girl:)

My name is Sharon, 16, a sophomore who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia. I've been a korean fan since 6 years ago. I like anything Korean whether it's music, dramas, movies, variety shows, foods, language and culture. I've watched tons of dramas in the past 6 years. I'm a fan of anything romance lol I also shipped some idol and idol pairings a lot so I know how it feels like to ship a couple starting from the happy moments to the one thing that us shippers wouldn't like to hear about, breakup. But eventually some of them turned out that way and as a fan a.k.a supporter, all I can do is just to accept reality since it's their life anyways and keep on supporting them. I stopped shipping couple for a while since then because somehow I don't like it affected myself mentally. 

A few months ago my cousin kept on telling me to watch DOTS. I asked her who are the main leads and she told me SJK and SHK. I knew them, I watched running man and TWTWB but I was like "but SJK is too young tho??" (at that time I didn't know that he's already 31 I thought he's still 23 lol xD). So out of curiosity I watched it. And I fell in love with it..Most importantly I fell in love with Songsong.(karma is a b.... xD) Didn't expect they'll portray a couple really well esp with that explosive chemistry. Also didn't expect myself would become like this xP I am seriously so crazy over this couple. I go to school at 6am everyday and instead of reading lesson books I always check this forum xD I finished school at 3 pm and also check my phone straightaway xP (don't worry I'm not abandoning my responsibilities unniedeul! :P )

Their chemistry is too strong seriously! I told you I watched a lot of romance korean dramas but this one feels so different. They didn't have excessive skinships, just gentle kiss, warm hugs, hands touching, linking arms but all of it are more than enough to bring us altogether here. And that also, is the power of love.. at least for me :P They are incredible actors, but there's no way it's just an act. 

I just want to share what my heart says about these two beautiful creature. 

My heart doesn't say that they're dating. yet. But my heart says they are in love. When you first fall in love, does that mean you're already dating that person? No right.. Dating for me is another step of getting to know your loved one even more, before marriage. And before you date, you're like doing some "research" about the person you're attracted to, right? And I feel in our couple's case, they already fall in love with each other, but remembering how one's past romance was not that good, they must be more careful at what they're doing esp getting to know each other more in a situation where millions of eyes are currently focused on them.

Our couple, are at the ideal age to get married. They are both mature enough to decide their own plans esp a big thing like marriage. For now, we don't know if they are dating or not. They might be they might be not. But I believe, when two people are in love with each other and if God allows them to be, love will find it's own way.

They maybe are just best friends now, but we all know how hella many couples started of their love life from friendship, right? ;)

Lastly, things that convinced me that they have feelings for each other:

• Why bother giving a lukewarm answers regarding dating rumors when you can clearly said "no" if you're not dating.
  • Why are you guys so awkward with each other on PCs?
  • Why did it took you so long to reveal photos of just both of you when you're just "best friends" at the first place 
  • New York thingy yassss no more explanation needed lol
  • lastly this is quite surprising for me but my korean lover aunty who's about 50ish she said something like this to me literally earlier when we met "SJK is dating SHK right? I heard he gave her a hermes bag.. and SHK must have feelings for him too right" so guys it's just not me a little girl who can see their love spark :P 

Those are my opinions on this beautiful couple which I've been bottling up to myself for quite a while out of fear and worry of being misunderstood again. But since @Chewy Hoe unnie and many other unniesss welcomed me so warmly, I gained courage to write this. Thank you so much for taking your time to read a 16 years old girl's heart:) I'm sorry that this is super longT-T

I also want to say that I am so proud to be a part in this community. In these past 6 years of being a korean lover, I've never found a community as healthy, as mature, as strong and as loving as this ship. Of course like any other things in this world, we must've overcome all the bad things in the past and in the future maybe, nonetheless as a teen, I really learn a lot from all the sunbae in here. And I really learn a lot from SJK and SHK themselves. I hope we all can get along well:)

Lets spread the love~:heart:

Loyalty! Salute!

-Sharon

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues,they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Hi all,

I'm a S2 shipper and decided to creat an account just to share my happiness of being the winner of Baeksang ticket. It's the 1st time I've ever won anything in my life. I didnot believe in my eyes when I saw my user code on the list :blink:. Unfortunately I cant go, a single mum in Australia and just used up all my annual leave.

I've been checking this thread since page 150+. All shippers here are great. Any updates from you guys brighten my days, especially Joongkyo's (i'm sorry if the spelling is not correct :blush:).

Love you all :heart:

17 hours ago, ouyen said:

Hi all,

I'm a S2 shipper and decided to creat an account just to share my happiness of being the winner of Baeksang ticket. It's the 1st time I've ever won anything in my life. I didnot believe in my eyes when I saw my user code on the list :blink:. Unfortunately I cant go, a single mum in Australia and just used up all my annual leave.

I've been checking this thread since page 150+. All shippers here are great. Any updates from you guys brighten my days, especially Joongkyo's (i'm sorry if the spelling is not correct :blush:).

Love you all :heart:

Welcome! I'm from Australia too! This is unbelievable, two from Australia won it. Unfortunately, i just missed one number. My code was 9D6F and i think one of the winning code is 926F (so close!!!). Will you be able to give your ticket to one of the SS Fan in the forum? As Joongkyo said, it would be good for SS shipper to be there.

I realised belatedly what he was talking about in this video !

This was him promoting the 一直播 YiZhiBo app whose representatives have been following him and enabling the selfie broadcasts. Actually had never heard of this app before the Chinese FMs and thought he was just saying he'd be continuously broadcasting..

My Chinese isn't the best so was a little slow on the uptake

SJK broadcast from Venue, Chinese subs, credit on video

a free FM streaming link: http://m.yizhibo.com/l/4L48a63q9KYrGJDn.html

11 minutes ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

Welcome! I'm from Australia too! This is unbelievable, two from Australia won it. Unfortunately, i just missed one number. My code was 9D6F and i think one of the winning code is 926F (so close!!!). Will you be able to give your ticket to one of the SS Fan in the forum? As Joongkyo said, it would be good for SS shipper to be there.

It says the winners have to show the phone and they will check the winning code in the app setting. So basically no transfer :dissapointed:. What a pity.

@ouyen @lovumuchhyekyo hello aussie aussie aussie :) I'm from Sydney as well, ive been a silent lurker ever since page 1. I sometimes comments but i forgot which page i commented.

Hope our Kikyo/Songsong couple will come visit here in Australia one day. Im so happy to see good news  to our songsong couple. I wish and patiently waiting for the big announcement :)

17 hours ago, CherryS said:

@ouyen @lovumuchhyekyo hello aussie aussie aussie :) I'm from Sydney as well, ive been a silent lurker ever since page 1. I sometimes comments but i forgot which page i commented.

Hope our Kikyo/Songsong couple will come visit here in Australia one day. Im so happy to see good news  to our songsong couple. I wish and patiently waiting for the big announcement :)

We should form a fan club. My workmate is a song/song fan too but she just reads the forum. One of the winners is from Sydney too. I'm in Melbourne. I wonder where @ouyen is from? They are so lucky to win it!!!! I'm so happy that Song/Song fad is here in Australia too!

Seeing Song Joong Ki behaved like that towards Ms Lee keeps me wonder:

HOW LONG HAVE THEY KNOWN EACH OTHER & HOW LONG SINCE MS LEE OFFICIALLY BECAME JK'S STYLIST FOR HIM TO BEHAVE THAT CLOSE TO MS LEE???

The way he just casually pulled her in and put his arm around her shoulders, how casually he spoke to her and how he TOLD her to say thank you to the fans, like how a dongsaeng acts around his own noona,... really show how close he is to Ms Lee - his supposedly "NEW" stylist. First of all, Ms Lee is a woman afterall, and second of all she is a lot older than JK. So technically, he should have put some formal distance since they havent worked with each other for long, but that wasnt the case at all....

=> For JK to behave that naturally and even a bit too casually towards someone whom he hired not long ago, they must have known each other for quite long and they must be really close (even before she became his stylist)

The only thing that can explain this is because of Song-Song relationship since very long ago. How often SJK must have met SHK and how close Song-Song already were to each other in the past that even HER longtime and official stylist became that close to him? 

P/S. JK looked unsually close to Ms Lee, it reminds me of how my idols act around their stylist noona (but they've known each other for 10 years so obviously). 

Sorry for rambling but I hope ya get my point :wub:

17 minutes ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

We should form a fan club. My workmate is a song/song fan too but she just reads the forum. One of the winners is from Sydney too. I'm in Melbourne. I wonder where @ouyen is from? They are so lucky to win it!!!! I'm so happy that Song/Song fad is here in Australia too!

Hello Hello! Greetings from Melbourne! Newbie here and i love ss couple! Wonder if SJK will organise FM in Melbourne? *wishful thinking*:phew:

@lovumuchhyekyo yes we should form a fan club but sorry im not good in organizing. Hehe im a fulltime mum of a 2 yrs old boy. But my hubby is so good he will support whatever i want to do he even buy me koreans drama series in the city.hehe

If you can creat a fan club here in Australia i will be the number one member even though your from Melbourne. We can do this one. hope if ever you and your mate come visit here in Sydney let me know :)

Archived