[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@angieknows GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. At least Mel has classes and an expired passport, you have no excuse (*well you need excuses to cut work..lol*). Goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!...I'm telling you - I know that you will regret it if you don't go!!. Also - keep your dslr camera ready because we'll expect full fancams when the two go up on stage (*and fancams of them just sitting through the event*). also, it's my b'day today and you going there can be a b'day gift from you to me!. :) 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo and  @ilovesjk Haha. I keep checking my account just to be sure I'm reading the user code correctly. LOL. I will need everyone's prayers, wishful, positive thoughts, and whatever else that will help me convince my new boss to let me take that week off! I want this!!! I want to do it for the thread and of course, the CK blog :D And joongkyo ... happy birthday to you! My birthday's this month, too! LOL. But as for a present for you, I'll try to do more than capture them with my camera---but something that won't get me arrested. haha. 

Edit

@finickyfray Yeah, she's helping me come up with an excuse for work. hahaha. And telling me not to overthink things. :D She is a master at lying. LOL.

Trial

omo what was that? How do we embed ig post using laptop, I can do it just fine using my phone but not when using computer, haha. Sorry for the mess...

So I go back to my handphone, lol

cr: songjoongkinoona ig

@hyukgu If I use my phone I click the three dots and choose copy share url and pasted it here, but when using laptop the option is embed the post, so I also pasted it here and it turn to be those alien codes, so yeah :lol:  I guess technology and me don't go together.

Add: so copy ig link and enter, let me try once again. I don't really understand IG features. Thanks chingu :D 

Will actually be landing in Seoul on the 3rd from a prearranged trip. Thought about popping by the red carpet but if anyone wants to donate a ticket to me and it's possible .. :)

I've thought of getting a VIP tix but after thinking about it, decided it wasn't worth US400.... Since the seats aren't guaranteed to be close to the area of interest..

I'm more than happy and congratulate @angieknows and @melissala as well as other comrades for winning the ticket :w00t: truly appreciate your dedication in voting for our SongSong, it's pity that meliassala couldn't make it to the event so make sure you will finish the course with highest result okkk :P 

And with the virtual power of all shippers, I wish your boss will give you one week off angieknows unnie :lol: *praying praying*

@joongkyo happy birthday joongkyo <3 still lost of words to express my happiness to see you around. I wish you all the best for the new age with full of interesting experiences and keep being awesome as you always are ^^

And countdown to the moment, I can feel the hotness already :) 

Credit as labelled.

omg you guys!!! that's so exciting! I can't believe our shippers won! Well you guys deserve it after all the hard work earning points, downloading apps and trying to win games! It's only fair that you do :)  

@angieknows girllll i'm praying for you! Sending you all the luck from sunny Singapore! :heart: 

oh and happy birthday @joongkyo! sjk will bless you with loads of goodies tonight ;)

he looks like a teenager here! how only earth is he 31... 

Archived