[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been following this thread for the longest time and i must say every page is an interesting read. I have been a SHK fan for, i don't know, maybe almost 15 years now.

To tell the truth, i was not familiar with SJK and i have been watching kdrama for almost 2 decades now. I have heard of the series Nice Guy (never got to watch it though) but i didn't realize the main actor was the same as DOTS lead until midway thru DOTS. Sorry, its an ahjumma here.

After DOTS ended i really had a bad case of withdrawal and depression especially when i didn't hear any news about SHK & SJK seeing each other outside of presscons or work aside from the dinner reunion. I was ready to give up the idea of them being a real couple and accepting the fact that i was delusional in thinking sparks flew in all the scenes especially after seeing the bts. And lo and behold, SJK showed these very recent, intimate & relationship-revealing pics of them (nevermind YAI's presence in the pic). I was so happy that i got inspired to write here too.

I have no news to contribute but i just want to express my gratitude to all for keeping this thread strong. This ahjumma's heart is filled with happiness. I am getting dizzy from reading all 790+ pages. 

Im still figuring out how to insert pics and videos but i just want to share my thoughts on one of the scenes in the bts. It was the scene where the lead meet again in Urk when the alpha team picked up the medical team from the airport. JinGoo was practicing his lines and SJK went to the back to join SHK. The two are barely seen in the camera but i noticed that at first there were 2or 3 staff standing together with SHK aside from the one holding an umbrella but when SJK went to SHK, the staff moved away, like giving them their own space. In one of the interviews the staff insisted that SHK & SJK had a "noona-dongsaeng" relationship. Yeah right! Im just glad that the DOTS crew is so protective of SS but i almost believed what was said on that interview until i watched the bts.

So everyone, please keep on updating us and don't get discouraged with the negative vibes that some people send.

17 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Yehettt uri goddess just updated her private ig ( actually about 15 minutes ago ) . Any schedule for sjk today ? other than cf and mag shoots lol :D

Unofficial schedule 

- Meet up with his beauty! :) ( get her coffee, prob pass her present and babysit doggy?!)  :wub: 

Suggested place: LKS house. Haha! 

I will die if they are spotted outside having a meal tgt with friends (to make it as a "friends gathering")

Part of Elle interview:

Everyday life of Song Hye Kyo

ELLE: How many dogs do you have?
7, my mom will take care of them when i am not at home.All of them are very obedient.

ELLE: Do you prefer to be in crowded surroundings or prefer being alone?
I prefer to be alone,normally i would read books and watch movies alone and also exercise.

ELLE: Have you achieved your ideal state of life?

My ideal life will be when there is no big problem and there's nothing worth mentioning.My ideal life is when my friends or my loved ones,all those whom i love and love me, can talk about trivial matters everyday.Or we can go travelling when we have time. I do not have any bigger ambition towards my life.

ELLE: What kind of exercise?
Running and yoga.

ELLE: Your secret to healthy&good skin?

Other than suitable skin care, i think the most important is exercise.  If i am working, i will try my best to hit the gym 2-3 times.When i am not working, i will go whenever i am free. Sweating will cure problems like water retention &skin problems and skin will even become elastic.

Song Hye Kyo plan

ELLE: What kind of happiness that one cannot lose in life?
Travelling

ELLE:Where is your next travelling destination?
Maybe a sunny island

ELLE: If you are not an actress, you will be...
I think a jewelry designer.I am very interested with jewelry designing, Maybe now as i get older, i would try it out.

ELLE: Which  drama/movie by a Chinese director that you pay attention to?

Those that i haven't had a chance to work with. I pay most attention to Hou Hsiao Hsien.'A City of Sadness' 'Three Times'... Director Hou's works are powerful in the midst of silence.

ELLE: You mentioned that in Korea, there are limited roles for actress,more stereotyping,is it still the same now?
It is still the same,the roles that actress can play is very limited. If you want to talk about changes, there are more variety of characters for male actors.At present, i just hope that there will be more diverse theme and the requirement for female actress is not just to have a pretty face.

SJK doesn't need to use anyone to gain fame. Everyone is doing that for him by speaking, mentioning and being ask about him in every shows and interviews. :sweatingbullets: 

Whatever helps their shows and making headlines. 

Lol agree about the unofficial schedule 

its don't make sense when people say  Song Joong Ki is using Kyo to promote himself

before SJK appears in DOTS he's already in top 10 actor who have a HIGHEST payment in K-drama ( no 5 or 6 )

He gain famous after his movie warewolf - boy reach 7 million audience ( correct me if i'm wrong ), and nice guy drama have a impress rating around 18-20%, i can see that he smart when choose a drama / project

and when he's appear in DOTS he got a SAME payment with SHK > 60 million won / episode, if heuse SHK popularity, he won't get a same payment with her

SJK-SHK situation have a similiar pase with Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun in  WYCFTS, The lead female is a senior and very popular actress ( JJH have a highest payment as a K-actress, SHK is on no 3 ), after appear in WYCFTS, KSY become no 1 actor who have a highest payment, now i don't know about SJK rate LOL maybe at top 5 ? 

9 minutes ago, khxy said:

ELLE:Where is your next travelling destination?
Maybe a sunny island

Hopefully, in my country!!!! PHILIPPINES!!!! Kyo, it's summer here right now! Please come here before rainy day comes!!!

Hello, hello! I rarely post in here. Silently reading most of the time! I just can't help but comment about the probability of Kyo going to a sunny island. :) 

Enough about the issue already. It's making our thread negative letting the troll's words get precious air space. Let's move on. 

Shilla Duty Free's weibo has announced a new rep, and asked weibo followers to guess. You know who already. Love her finger hearts. Following Mr S?

No mention of Kwang Soo yet.

http://m.weibo.cn/2074370833/Dw5wucQZo

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

Photo cr. baidu

14 hours ago, ludadeer said:

Hi everyone,

okay.. finally I'd done my translation .. geez it's soooooooooooo draining and frustrating, i dont think i had translated half of my emotions, i feel like it's harder than doing my mba!! -_-

alright here you go, sorry ladies & gentlemen i hadn't got any energy to proof read it, so pls excuse my typo an grammars .. i'm dying here!

btw.. it's just something from my own perspective, pls do not take anything out of context. 

hope you will enjoy it~

warning: it's EXTREMELY LENGTHY!!!

cheers,

ludadeer

@ludadeer sorry for the delayed reaction...but I just need to say this I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID...THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING AND SHARING WITH THE REST OF US.

Bless_this_post.gif

Hello Comrades! Okay, to be honest, i took some of my working time just to continue my back read :P just can't help it nowadays!

@ludadeer, i was about to request you to translate it into English since i can't read Chinese nor Hangul! But then, there you are posting the English translation for all of us here. Thanks so much, will read it when i get back home!

@Chewy Hoe, @pgaltr, the kissing timeline, whooaaa. Now, i wonder! :wub: But seriously, the wreckship kissing scene was so beautiful i can see the HUNGER in SJK :P My opinion, he literally like eating / swallowing uri Beauty face. Oooppss, sorry for my wild imagination but that kiss, i swear, i felt like both of them were enjoying it! :wub: 

And, that pics of SJK talking over the phone, other than finding him so cute, i can see that he looks really like a MAN IN LOVE:wub: Sorry again for my delulu mode, but as we all know his schedule nowadays is such a crazy one but he still looks so energetic, fresh and happy. Again, in my opinion, only LOVE can do that people and SJK is one of them. I'm trying my best not to be delusional, but looking at the way he talked over the phone, come on, he can't be talking with a guy, is it? :P

@melissala, thanks for your constant update on the Baeksang voting!

I need to rush for a meeting and i better stop here. So, my back read stop at page 793. BTW, i really want to give my insight on the post of SJK using SHK for a promotion purpose. What a nonsense!!! But i'll do that when i get home later.

Till then, Happy Sailing, Comrades. There might be a "BAD" wind (trollers/haters/bashers), but keep on sailing because they are not going to bring us down! We are one SOLID SHIP!

Look what the actress who played SHK's BFF on DOTS  posted on IG...someone is shipping! More shippers welcome on board the ship

Pretty Kyo (kiss emoticon)

Handsome JoongKi. because of you I flew on Jeju Air.ㅋㅋㅋ

#laneige #songhyekyo #pretty #jejuair #songjoongki #handsome 

Oh I loved her bff in dots HJN 

KMY said to her: 礦泉水,wine,蠟燭 ... 
瘋了呢。。我快要瘋了呢。。智秀呀 (by ludadeer)

Mineral water, wine, candles....crazy...i am going crazy...Ji Soo ahhhhh

Spoiler

she is the only one that doesn't ride on them 

@ludadeer thankyou for translating your post to english, i would read it again and again. :) i really wish i could understand chinese after reading everyones post about how beutifully written your post is. then you post the english translation, again thankyou :) 

we got another SS shipper on board, the more the merrier. @joongkyo thankyou!

31 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Look what the actress who played SHK's BFF on DOTS  posted on IG...someone is shipping! More shippers welcome on board the ship

I am amazed at how you guys keep track of all these things! My head's spinning! But keep 'em coming! I'm excited to hear about KMS's interview esp if he talked about the SS couple

@sigang lovely to hear more and more crew member gushing over SJK. We know how kind and considerate he is towards others even SHK herself cofirmed it by saying he is taking a good care of the crew even the youngest ones. But to hear it again from the staff is jut warms my heart.

I also notice the way he said aigoo...like when he teased SDY about holding his shoulder or when he pinched MY's cheek in her house, aigoo aigoo with that deep and sexy voice... just like an ahjussi. 

And there, so Korean fans also think it's a huuuge deal for revealing the photos. Love it when you say the fansite frozen for few minutes after that, lol. The whole fandoms must be in a major heart attack, SJK is so sooo good. Those who doubt should just read your post, he knows what he is doing and the effect of his action. Go SJK! 

@khxy thanks so much for keep updating us with the Elle interview. When I read the part where she said she wants to discuss about trivial matters everyday wih her love one reminds me of KMY's line in the drama. KJW also said HK is very similar to MY. It feels like watching SHK and SJK love story.

@joongkyo woah, lol, welcome to the new member on board. She just have to mention Kyo and JK together, wink wink... 

Happy Camp preview is hilarious.. SJK looks very shy.. everytime SHK name came up.. hahaha ^^

why they used Song Hye Kyo (Song Hui Qiao) name for re-created the scene in DOTS. it should be YSJ and KMY... hahaha

everyone is SS shippers now... because both SS makes everyone around them happy also... *love you both SS 

Hi everyone, I'm a silent lurker here and I just want to say thanks to everyone for making this thread so lively and strong. I have never shipped anyone in my life and I don't usually watch korean dramas but I am totally addicted to DOTS that I have been rewatching the drama so many times that my husband thinks i am crazy. hehe. I am a full-blown SS shipper now hehe.

I have my 2 cents worth on the part where it was mentioned SJK was using the pictures of SHK in the fan meet for publicity. I disagree too because based on his personality -- being a man of integrity and loyal friend --being BFF to LKS and many others in this cut-throat industry- this is just not possible. A friend would not do this for selfish reasons. The display of pictures is his idea -- don't forget he is also a man of mind who speaks it; so I think showing the pictures is really his way of telling the public that SHK is part of his life, whether the haters like it or not. And yes, the pictures are definitely screened by SHK and YAI before hand- so they are all part of this big revelation.

And I think the reason I shipped them in the first place is becos their chemistry in the show is daebak. and plus these 2 are one of the most decent and down to earth people around, people we call role models. I think their chemistry is off the charts because there really is something going on:

1. Their attraction is plain to see - there is no way actors can act the way they did without attraction for each other. It is plain obvious in the stares they gave each other esp YSJ to KMY. Plus, on many occasions we see the stares include glimpses of her sexy lips. Now, I have watched The Innocent Man and I have never seen SJK look at the lips of the co stars first when they do kissing scenes; it is always concentrated on the eyes only. But in DOTS, we see many instances where the eyes will linger over the lips and it is not even a kissing scene per se. Now when a guy looks at my lips when I am talking, I will pay notice. and when he did that a few times, I know he is interested in me. Imagine the butterflies KMY/ SHK must be feeling. Then, on top of that, he caresses her lips when he touches her face. There are probably a few scenes like that - i think the part when YSJ went to retrieve the drugs from argus, he has a scene with KMY. I mean, under normal circumstances, we know the actor would just need to caress the co star's face; that is enough for viewers to know the emotions they are playing out. Hence there is no need to go there -- touching the lips with the hands/ fingers. It is as if SJK cannot help himself but do that -- in this scene and those scenes where he glanced at her lips. Pretty evident you think?

2. The kisses. I think that their kisses are different from the past dramas. SJK's kisses in the past dramas (the innocent man, penny pinchers, 5eros) seem to be more forceful and methodical but in this case, it is very sweet and tender. Esp the shipwreck scene. It is as if he is in awe of his crush and he is so delicate and tender here. aw, so sweet leh. And the way SHK responded is already revealing much esp when we see how her mouth refused to bulge no matter how JIS kissed her in TWTWB.

3. There is no Noona-donsaeng vibe at all. Yes, though SJK mentioned noona a few times, but his actions do not resemble one of a dongsaeng but I think more of oppa. In the bts and press con and interviews for example, he is so dignified and serious and manly beside SHK that he is hardly his playful self in past press cons. Unlike KSY in love from the stars, his behaviour with JJY is really noona and dongsaeng and that is really obvious. here, there is no display of such behaviour. Why not if korean formality is so taken so seriously there? the reason is pretty obvious.

SJK's display of pictures in the fan meet in beijing just cemented the fact that there is more going on with SHK. For sure, there is an attraction and they may even progressed to what stage, we don't know and may never know for now, but it is definitely progressing, the fact that he is showing these pictures at the peak of his career says so much of his personality (one that is really respectable) and that he is telling us there will be more revelations to come!

apologies if some of there are repetitive but well, in support of the ship, I must say them. Please ignore them if you find them repeating, :) Reading all the postings here is so addictive and enjoyable. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the analyses and translations!

Archived