[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@sigang

One word for you - DAEBAK!   :)

Thank you for all the information which have made us shippers in 7th Heaven. Your post is like MAGIC to us! You're much appreciated. 

So, I have to credit SJK with being a possessive namja - he likes to keep uri Beauty to himself, next to him near the wall. So no one else can share her warmth. That reminds me of his aegyo  - shoving his head on her shoulder saying he's cold and asking for a hug at the car wash scene.

qq_zps9xxl5sym.png

@hclover96

Chingu, one word for you - AWESOME.       :)

Thank you for your updates and GIFs.

Your GIFs are the nourishment for our soul - the hunger for intimacy between our Song Song couple is palpable. Devouring of lips, touching of waist, shoulders, toes, fist-bumping, locking of eyes and being drowned in their gaze......you've made our fantasies closer to the truth! Lol..

@khxy

Thank you for all your translations and news. You're our ray of sunshine which shows us the promise beyond. You're the stars in the night sky. Lol...

Thanks to everyone else - every happy and positive thought about our beautiful couple here is precious. Let's have more good vibes coming!

Loving SJK and SHK to the max! :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit late... but wanted to thank countless people for making my days so much brighter! Gaaahhd this thread is really awesome!

@hclover96 Thanks for your great posts! I stared at the footsie pic and gif for a good 5 mins before scrolling down. Haha. As love experts say, body language is an essential ingredient of attraction. When we talk about love, dating and romance, body language plays a big role. That brief touch may appear accidental at first, but it could have been their way of showing interest or a validation to know: "I am just right here beside you, we can do this" LOL.  I tell you guys.. subconsciously touching each other is LOVE. Teehee!!

And yaaasss that Elle June 2015 interview of Kyo! Read that article just a few days ago and I was completely curious and surprised as to how she praised and described Ki. She must have known him so well! 

@2cents @khxy You're the best as well. Thanks for the translations! Keep at it! <3

Happy to know that the speedboat scene in Greece is his one of the unforgettable moments too. For me, it's a bit strange that he only* always mentions the "apologize or confess" scene. hmm..

Rofl with all those c-netz' comments! But I'm pretty hoping as well that the host would ask him re Kyo and I do expect what will be his answers then. I will totally understand. Lol. Mrs. Song! Woot Chinese fans are really jjang! Haha!

@sigang Like everyone else here, I defintely bow down to you! two thumbs up!! hats off!! slowclap!! errrthing! lol OMG you're just the best! Really thank you for always bringing us good news/bits here.♡♡♡

And to everyone, thanks for all the updates!! Sadly, i won't be able to watch the live broadcast.... anyway, enjoy y'all! 

Good night from the other side of world and I'm leaving you with this cute gif of our dearest Ki and a lovely Song Song fanart. ♡

673c0421jw1f3tm2utrvwg209304mu0z.gif

006phPObgw1f3syyh1ymjj30hs0hst9b.jpg

[credits to the owners as tagged]

This interview with the host of 一直播 is so short. I went in only to see SJK taking over the phone to look at himself lol 

image_zpsvs7mm9mg.jpeg

image_zpsqf5glvhl.jpeg

and I didn't hear any questions on SHK. the host disappoint me big time.......

Credit as tagged 

@sigang thanks  your post again, let us feel more close to our kikyo ,hclovers and khxy translation and updated to us, ; @chewy , i'm from US, and can't open the app from iqiyi to vote for them, anyone can help, I try to vote everyday from now, please hlp how to  open the app, thanks ,   

9 minutes ago, khxy said:

http://weibo.com/jianailiang?is_all=1

Those who want to watch the interview (click on the 1st post)

credit: JNL weibo.

http://www.iqiyi.com/kszt/SZJfanmeeting.html

SJK press conference at 3.30 pm

credit:iqiyi

Thanks for sharing this :)

OMG watching SJK in clearer version. The Nation's Husband. He's so cute.

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Omg iqiyi has opened their voting today untill 31th for voting for the iqiyi popularity award for popular male and popular female 

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

SONG SONG is leading now!! Please vote if you can. If they win this that means they will have 2 popularity awards each

Finished voting for Song Song!

1 hour ago, superbigcat said:

In my understanding, his answer means "thank you but I'm already owned" ;) (and have target bride :phew:)

Excitedly look forward to your up coming translation @khxy, thank you for your time and effort :lol:

Oh damn I really like your "understanding" hahaha. Unluckily PC will be on air until 3.30pm instead of 2.30pm at first. Damn looking forward to cutest chinese fans questions haha

T.G.I.F!!!!

Being a lurker here, reading all things about songsong couple, for me is like connecting the dots lol and it gets clearer and better everyday~ ♡

I just want to thank everyone who makes an effort to share such infos and thoughts. As the time goes by, this ship is getting really stronger.

I am blessed and want to share this work of art. Bless your eyes too with these two beautiful sexy songs~ ♡ (*ii*) she, he and the shippers are all blessed to be this SongSong Ship.

13227708_525844990873903_489030547218545

Don't worry I'm just a lurker and good member of this ship, following rules, i just love reading about songsong. That's it.

I can't watch live, so i rely on weibo and baidu (those who watch live, please correct me if i'm wrong)

Since your debut until now, what are the most unforgettable thing/moment?

SJK: I have come across many good projects thus i am able to stand here today.Receiving such a good project after my enlistment,i am very happy.

Do you have any special arrangement for your Chinese fans?

SJK: Maybe i will reveal some of my private photos on my phone

What is the difference between Korean and Chinese reality show?

SJK: Actually, there's not much difference.Shows like Happy Camp and Hurry up,brother do not have much difference with Korean reality show.The hosts are funny,interesting and i had a happy time recording.They are so nice towards others, after recording we became friends.For Hurry up brother, i don't understand Mandarin, the hosts really took care of me and i want to thank them again.Wang Zhu Lan and Baby are great, Hai Tao is friendly.

Will the success of this drama affects the way you pick a project?

SJK: As an actor, it is impossible to say that there is no burden, but i have a solution to erase my worry.When i come across good project,it will raise my confidence so i am still looking for a good project.

Did you ever think that this drama will be so popular?

SJK: At first i never think that it will be this popular, i like the writer and Ms Hye Kyo, of course it will be great. But i never once thought that it will be this popular until i can have fan meetings.

Why did you decide to act in this drama?

SJK: Because i know the lead actress is Ms Hye Kyo, of course i need to act in this drama, such a good script and actress.There is no reason not to accept it.

Is DOTS your most satisfying project to date?

SJK: Actually no, i am satisfied with all my dramas and movie but i really like DOTS.

Do you plan to work with Chinese director?

SJK: I have been wanting to work with foreign director/team since my debut . Now i want to work together when i have the chance.Just like i heard how great Director Wong Kar Wai is from Ms Hye Kyo when we were shooting DOTS, i really want to work with him if i have the chance and i think it will be a great movie.Also, other directors.

What is your next plan?

SJK: There will be 8 fan meetings for these 2 months and after that i will commence shooting for a movie.There will also be new project at a later part.

Do you have any place you wish to go and food you wish to try?

SJK: I have been to China but there are still so many places that i haven't had a chance to go yet. Actually compared to places that i want to go, i have more food list to try.Such as Beijing roast duck, hotpot, noodles and Tofu delicacy.

Do you have plan to participate in Chinese tv series?

SJK: There is no plan for it now, if i have the chance i will participate in reality show.

Funfact: Hye Kyo loves to eat Beijing roast duck

@Elaine Chan yes just click that green panel, when you click the numbers will change thats the sign you already vote. You only have 10 chances to vote per day, share it equally both shk and sjk since we're sscouple shipper here. When you already use all your chances the sites will tell you, try to translate the sites in english, i've done so. Hope it will help

@khxy omo wonder what kinds photos  :wub: inside. But hopefully nobody try to steal it, like hollywood did.

Here i am camping with my phone, refreshing it every 5 minutes :D what a crazy ahjumma i am :glasses:

Thank you for all the updates. It would be great if we could also win IQIYI award for SS, let's get them on stage for as many times as we can. Baeksang Popularity, IQIYI and hopefully the Baeksang for Best Actor/Actress could be the cherry on the cake.

Please ignore the next bit of the post, just trying to pass on a message to someone who deleted their SNS.

안녕하세요 미소님

Spoiler

보고 있나요?

감사해요! 전에 답장을 보낼 수 있다면 당신은 인스타그램을 삭제했다.
처음엔 어려웠다....난 혼란스러웠다.
하지만 난 너의 메세지도 이해할 것이다!
의 메시지를 통해 또 만납시다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:) 

Archived