[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Caught up on backreading. It's so cute to see all these SHK fanboys. Sgt kong said she gets prettier & prettier it's ridiculous. :lol: I agree it's ridiculous how beautiful this woman is. BTW, isn't he the same soldier that looked at HK with heart eyes in the arab president bts? SJK admitting he loved looking into her eyes. Aww, no wonder he can't take his eyes off her, he is just in awe looking at them. I love the way he looks at her, so sexy but filled with love the same time. The more I read about him, the more I can't help but love him. He really is such a gentleman even with the littlest of things like making sure to get the fans gifts, going out of his way to tell the flight attendant he enjoyed the coffee, who does that? He really is so down to earth even with the fame he's getting. This is one of the many reasons why I find him so swoonworthy not just because of his incredibly good looks but his heart. In fact this goes for both Songs. They're undoubtedly gorgeous but their inner heart is just as beautiful. He says there's no way a guy like YSJ existed in real life? WHAT ABOUT HIM? I didn't know guys like SJK existed either lol. He says he's not romantic, well I certainly think flying all the way to NY just to pursue a girl is pretty romantic, & I'm sure SHK feels that too. ;) delu haha. I know I don't post much, but I loved reading all your guys thoughts & posts. Thanks everyone for all the translations, & to the haters or "fake SS" shippers who take things out of this thread, :huh: you can't bring this ship down. That's all for now, back to lurking mode. See you guys again on May 21 for HC!! :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO…

SHJ & SHK “happened” to bump into each other at cafes several times before they met for DOTS.

SJK and SHK “happened” to come to New York at the same period for personal reasons

SJK and SHK “happened” to send congratulatory wreaths to same places 3 TIMES, organized celebrations & gatherings together multiple times.

SJK and SHK “happened” to share the same stylist and circle of friends.

SJK and SHK “happened” to have the same favourite scene in DOTS 

SJK and SHK “happened” to enjoy the same tourist destinations in Korea and Thailand.

SHK “happened” to update her IG everytime SJK arrived at events or got back to Korea.

SHK “happened” to change her IG profile with a teasing picture right when SJK went for a massage and changed it again by the time SJK headed back to Korea.

SJK “happened” to star along his closest hyung’s co-star and SHK happened to star along SJK’s best friend for a new commercial.

Things are only coincidence if they happen no more than 3 times. When the two persons just “happened” to so the same things again and again at the right timings, they call it “RELATIONSHIP” ^ ^

42 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@Summer Rize, Chinese shippers are amazing and have such eagle eyes, lol. 

Even though they acted so cool and proper during this interview, look at their feet. Haha, I guess they have to touch somehow.  They just can't help themselves :P

Hehehe IKR :D yehaaa u r fast  and  u r amazing too :) thanks for posting the GIF :heart:

15 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Presscon for his FM at 15.00 :) 

Oooo. Thank you!! YEAH. In my dulu mind - she woke up early to chat with him, give him support...and he goes off to gym, breakfast then prep for his Presscon

And..Abt Happy Camp that fans said he mentioned he hasnt met up with her for along time..well its because of his busy schedule - doesn't mean that they are not communicating with each other thru social media right? 

But then again...he might have been re-enacting the scene and said it as YSJ.

I can't wait to to watch Happy Camp. I can translate it from mandarin to english. :D Hopefully the impt parts are not edited out.

To Bigboss - ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART FONDER. 

Yes, she's not by your side...when she is by your side, you will treasure her even more. :wub:

Guys, KMS make me laugh so hard. 

They have this thing where you put quarters in to get DOTS as prizes. KMS prays to get SHK but he keeps getting SJK. He got SJK two times and hope the next to get SHK but he is like "watch me get Jin Goo". But at the end I think he got SJK. Have me ROFL. And he has such an old man joke, L asks him who taught him. The TV show shows one of the scenes in dOTS SJK and Jin Goo looking richard simmons saying they are not old man. 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/8381

3 hours ago, hclover96 said:

@Summer Rize, Chinese shippers are amazing and have such eagle eyes, lol. 

Even though they acted so cool and proper during this interview, look at their feet. Haha, I guess they have to touch somehow.  They just can't help themselves :P

I am amazed with that gif! I mean, if they really had their feet fidgeting and touching each other, it's quite odd that it didn't bother them, not unless they are too comfortable with their skinship....hah! I love this revelation!

13 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Lol SJK idea of Long time can be just 2 days ago winks winks even 24 hours is unbearable for some 

so official records is 5 weeks or so but unofficial could be anyone's Guess and I happen to be one of the anyone rofl 

Update of SJK in China: PBG is in Beijing now with him and probably going to rehearsal and will be his special guest tomorrow. No 7 song Kiss Goodbye is confirmed in the song list and he/they must sing it tomorrow because I want to feel/hear/see his emotions when singing this song 

Awww.... Remember, SJK can always do a video call to 'see' SHK.Even if he does not how to do a video call last time, but he learned it during DOTS. :P

Morning comrades, here is a quick view of the conference hall for the fanmeeting :lol: and don't forget to keep voting ^_^

And thank you so much @hclover96 for making the beautiful gif from the eagle discovery of Chinese fans, omg my heart flutters and I'm gonna watch it for more than 100 times, I love how his foot doesn't stay still when theirs touch each other but it moves like "yeah I'm here" ^_^ , they truly developed their own code :P their expressions are so calm and serious but their body language can't lie ^_^

Credit as labelled.

Thank you so much @Summer Rize for reminding me ^_^, @hclover96 is definitely our gif-master who catches the perfect moments, I still member her saying "I'm gonna gif the heck out of it" and can't stop laughing, how cute she is :P

Before off to work, here's the legendary fist pump:

Credit as labelled.

@Elaine Chan I've used the help from Google translate with her caption and the result is "Tonight is the first night broadcast! Lots of love, thank you!", happy to feel that our Goddess is in good mood and she definitely loves to spread positive vibe ^_^

Archived