[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I need to put this on the spoiler tag. HAHA

Spoiler

I've been thinking about this lately bcuz im a fan of TROS (The return of superman) so I REALLY WISH THEY COULD GET MARRIED FAST AND JOIN TROS. 

I can't stop delulu-ing on how SJK will take care of his babies and SHK at the other side, nagging him or wtsoever before of after leaving them for two days.

JUST GET THEM BOTH TOGETHER OKAY. :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I follow Dispatch on FB and I was just scrolling my newsfeed and I saw then post about SJK will donate his film earnings from Running man China.

and the caption of that post read " SJK donates his earnings from Running man China...where to find such a kind namja in this world"

After a few mins I went to see...and the FB post was deleted and I can't even find it on their FB page.

why did dispatch delete that FB post? HMMMMM....

Just my thoughts..

Maybe SongSongs have been making donations and Dispatch (Having close r/s with SHK) is worried that it will be stirred into a big news again (Then SongSong gets linked together again) Thus it seems to me...they are very cautious when it comes to posting abt SJK and SHK. And they will not expose anything about the both of them.

let their love relationship grow....without the scrutiny of the public! 

BUT SONGSONG PLEASE CONTINUE TO DROP US SOME HINTS...

AND BEAUTY, BIG BOSS IS GOING TO SPEND THE NEXT WEEK IN CHINA. PLEASE GO THERE AND VISIT HIM! - China is big, it's hard to spot you two if the both of you date there so go! - Love has no boundaries

Hi chingus!

sorry been busying with my crazy work scedule still cant manage time to do my transaltion on the FM video but i think our @lovely_skham_stv is working on it :) 

just give some updates for SJK. Today, Thai TV channel, TNN will be aired a SJK FM in BKK all highlight moment and will also do scoop of his career path since debut till becoming hallyu star at 2pm Thailand time

i wont be able to watch it during the air time but if anyone would like to enjoy viewing clear video without understand any word can do :) 

all the best for SS Shippers! 

1 hour ago, lazyangie0913 said:

Thanks @hclover96-Omg...can't help but blush over the close up of the hot but sweet kiss scene from our SS. I watched all the kiss scenes like gazillion of times and still can't get over it. 

My mind is in the gutter now lol.

@hclover96 you always deliver the best quality gifs of SS....I love them and I can't help gushing and staring at them constantly. Thanks for always giving some good vibes in the thread....ditto with the rest of the active and loyal shippers here, special mention to @Chewy Hoe for the motivation you always provide....give my regards to Capt J.

@hclover96, thanks so much for sharing the kissing GIFS. I can now see clearly how "hungry" Captain YSJ when kissing Dr. KMY :P

Maybe you can share us the GIFS of their kissing on the last episode? I love that kiss ;)

Anyway, hello to all SS shippers :)

Anyone noticed this scene? Wine kiss scene? :wub:

This is the ending of ep3.

descendants-of-the-sun-kiss.gif

But in the beginning of ep4, YSJ's hand was not on her neck first. 

Ep 4 : Captain YSJ walked slowly towards KMY, held her chin and kiss her. 

AHHH, I bet they have diff takes from this scenes? *giggles* 

I think someone has posted this somewhere in this thread but i cnt remember someone else answering it.

Forgive me if this topic has discussed. 

:) 

HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYONE! :D 

38 minutes ago, weibo bear said:

wow! you will love him more & more. :wub:

Actor Song Joong-ki to donate appearance fees from Chinese TV show

2016/05/10 15:01

SEOUL, May 10 (Yonhap) -- Song Joong-ki, the male lead of mega hit TV series "Descendants of the Sun," has donated his appearance fees received from a Chinese variety show to charity, his agency said Tuesday.

Song took part in the filming of the fourth season of "Hurry Up Brothers" in Seoul late last month, Blossom Entertainment said. However, the company did not reveal the amount of the donation or the name of the charity.

"Hurry Up Brothers" is the Chinese version of the hit SBS variety show "Running Man." China's Zhejiang satellite TV channel is co-producing the show with an SBS TV producer.

Song was one of the regular hosts of the original Korean show from 2010 to 2011 as a rookie actor.

Broadcast simultaneously on South Korean terrestrial television network KBS 2TV and Chinese broadcasting and video sharing platform iQiyi from Feb. 24 through April 14, the military romance “Descendants of the Sun” became a sensation in both countries.

The series concluded with a viewer rating of 38.8 percent, which is rare for a weeknight show, narrowly missing the highly anticipated 40-percent milestone.

South Korean actor Song Joong-ki poses for a photo in this photo released by the Associated Press on April 22, 2016. (Yonhap)

(END)

Isn't it ironic that when this was first headlined some Knetizens got angry at SJK because he chose to guest first at RM China rather than RM Korea variety show where he was a part of. Some even went as far as saying that he did so because his agency knows that he will earn more with this guesting.....and then this news....now you see the real SJK whose heart is gold...so next time, let's not jump into conclusion on whatever dealings he has with his career....let's just trust that he and his agency knows what's best.

@hclover96 I can only open your spoiler just now, my boss has been staring at my back the whole time, lol. Those gifs are just... :relaxed:  

I've been rewatching DOTS almost everyday, still can't move on and I don't want to move on either... 

This should be a dangerous scene, but it's so beautiful and romantic. Aside from JK's right hand holding HK's waist, I love HK's hands on JK's shoulder.

9AfNDnt.gif

Both are drop dead gorgeous, I can't imagine how beautiful their babies will be :wub:

1 hour ago, ysteee said:

Anyone noticed this scene? Wine kiss scene? :wub:

This is the ending of ep3.

descendants-of-the-sun-kiss.gif

But in the beginning of ep4, YSJ's hand was not on her neck first. 

Ep 4 : Captain YSJ walked slowly towards KMY, held her chin and kiss her. 

AHHH, I bet they have diff takes from this scenes? *giggles* 

I think someone has posted this somewhere in this thread but i cnt remember someone else answering it.

Forgive me if this topic has discussed. 

:) 

HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYONE! :D 

Yes, I noticed this scene too, it was discussed previously in the DOTS thread as well as on this thread.

They obviously had more than 1 take, the BTS shows they had to rehearse it a few times as well.

happy shipping :)

Archived