[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@Chewy Hoe, @2cents ,   @ludadeer  Yes, I remembered iQiyi incident as well.  They also cut the BTS episode to 1 hour 20 mins only, it should be 2 hours show. Seem like they not going to have Director DVD version this time.:crazy:

SJK Bangkok FM, ~3mins (Chinese sub), credit as labeled in video

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU2Mjk2MDM3Ng

(need China proxy if you have non China IP address)

Good news to those who has iQiyi VIP membership, iQiyi will have live for SJK Beijing Fanmeeting on 14th May....how wish I can watch it live even from monitor only. :phew:

SJK promotes iQiyi SJK FM live: http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrlvjjwo.html#vfrm=2-4-0-1

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, sigang said:

Kimwonseok, a co-writer of DOTS, said it in his recent interview that their two assistant writers had an objection to put the scene that KMY brought YSJ to her house in ep2 coz it's too early at the stage of their relationship. But KimEunsook disapproved saying" they could've even slept together" (at that stage based on their characters)

After airing the epilogue of Dots, many K- fans commented that SJK looked really into SHK, but SHK treated SJK as her younger brother, trying to set the boundaries by calling him "ye, neo, yah"(very banmal), but some fans thought that NEW production edited epilogue focusing on Dongsang-Noona relationship scenes on purpose because of their love rumor  and  it was told that NEW production really cherished SHK(as you know, honorific in Korea is very important to determine people's relationship, that's why the female MC in GotTV  straightforwardly asked the director how SJK personally called SHK in the filming site, the director said that SJK  called SHK  noona but "seonbae" most of time. I pesonally think SJK is brave enough to call SHK "Hyekyo ssi in front of the media) and after airing the epilogue, many DOTS fans have become a fan of LEB, the director, including me coz he was just so romantic and his way of speaking to SHK was so gentle and looked so mesmerized into SHK which probably led SJK to feel a little jealous and seemingly have a little arrogant attitude towards the director by just simply nodding his head , joking around with SHK  and trying to attract SHK's attention to himself  when being directed kiss scenes. LEB said it in the interview last year that he felt a little worried about shooting love scenes which required high tension coz SJK and SHK had already been too close to shoot them.

Thanks for the titbits and sorry to cut your post. I totally agree about the director. The way he looked at SHK was with so much admiration and adoration. I even searched about his status after watching BTS lol. He is married. 

Posted? Talking about SS similarity, SJK donated "Childlike Happiness" book to charity recently while SHK  voluntarily lent her voice to narrate a special documentary, May The Children. 

Ch_-d3jUYAA7QGW.jpg

cr:SongJoongKi_SG

19 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Yay! I made it...! Turn out we need to click next instead of clicking the space, lol 

Magzter add my 8000 points straight away after I click pay, I didn't even need to open any magazine, that's normal right? lol, this is really the first time for me to be doing this. Gosh, SS what have you done to me? 

Yes, I hope JK will have more time to rest, his schedule is so full. But we know someone is taking a good care of him :D

thats's great!! :)

1 hour ago, jagabee said:

I cannot access the whole day up to now. So frustrating coz my 8k points not yet credited and i cant add up points to maximize my 10 votes for SHK today. :(

I am from Singapore and I have no issue at all.. Today there is a 'Tapjoy' just click on it and it will link to many free apps just choose those and download you can get 300+ to 500+ plus per app without the need to play. Wait for some time, they will credit it to you. I also sign up for the survey ad only for Sg and only got the 700points 2days after(I did sent to help desk when point is not credited on that day). Sorry I dont know how to attach photo using my phone.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:3ab3ea025e66308337516747c1775ae5 

Kekeke! Saw this video on weibo, tot i would share it here?

some part of the kiss scene, they re-edited and make it like a "double kiss". I think you will knw what im trying to say after watching it.

can someone covert the video to youtube or anything so it's convenient for the rest to watch? 

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :heart:

cr to owner.

14 hours ago, sigang said:

the director said that SJK  called SHK  noona but "seonbae" most of time. I pesonally think SJK is brave enough to call SHK "Hyekyo ssi in front of the media)

I couldn't agree more. :)

I understand that the director and crew members are on the protective mode for Song Song couple. But  I must say that the occasional BTS giveaways like SJK saying " This is the real Hye-Kyo" during the wine kiss BTS shows otherwise that there were definitely more occasions that he called her by her name. Also, he did say that "I am working with Song Hye Kyo, on top of that a couple too. I couldn't believe it sometimes" shows how comfortable he is addressing her as "Song Hye Kyo" instead of all the noona and sunbaenim that they would like us to have believed.

They can edit all they want to show us a noona-dongsaeng status but when SJK is left on his own, as in HK PC, he didn't even bother to pretend and showed the world how close they really are with his "Hye-Kyo shii" all the time. The fact that SHK blushed when he teased her shows that she was being shy when praised by a guy whom she has some feelings for. I believe that for SHK, her feelings for SJK developed stronger over time. We all know that SJK is the type who goes for what he wants, once his mind is made up. Like in his Bangkok FM, he said that if the woman is someone he loves, he'll wait for her even if she rejects him. Because she's worth his while waiting for.

Also, since he sent the food cart in 2013 (just to catch SHK 'sunbaenim' then) at TWTWB till now, when he had such intimate interactions with her and calls her by her name and going to NYC to meet her too, I would say that this is all the more why he would want to treasure his relationship with her , because he's just that close to walking down the aisle with her, having come so far, and seeing that she reciprocated his feelings too. SJK most likely derived courage from SHK's attraction to him. Both of them love the "Confess or Apologise" love line. It must mean something dear to them. SJK had said that they complement each other well outside the drama. This is a bonus giveaway statement from him since most actors would only say that their female co-star and they work well together IN the drama.

Why else would they share staff and rope each other into their social circle? We know that it's important that our close friends and family members accept our partner too. With Dispatch rooting for them too, they'll have less pressure in being caught on a date. Dispatch is as good as giving Song Song couple the green light to date all they want, probably in return for a well-deserved scoop, when marriage is on the cards.

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

I couldn't agree more. :)

I understand that the director and crew members are on the protective mode for Song Song couple. But  I must say that the occasional BTS giveaways like SJK saying " This is the real Hye-Kyo" during the wine kiss BTS shows otherwise that there were definitely more occasions that he called her by her name. Also, he did say that "I am working with Song Hye Kyo, on top of that a couple too. I couldn't believe it sometimes" shows how comfortable he is addressing her as "Song Hye Kyo" instead of all the noona and sunbaenim that they would like us to have believed.

They can edit all they want to show us a noona-dongsaeng status but when SJK is left on his own, as in HK PC, he didn't even bother to pretend and showed the world how close they really are with his "Hye-Kyo shii" all the time. The fact that SHK blushed when he teased her shows that she was being shy when praised by a guy whom she has some feelings for. I believe that for SHK, her feelings for SJK developed stronger over time. We all know that SJK is the type who goes for what he wants, once his mind is made up. Like in his Bangkok FM, he said that if the woman is someone he loves, he'll wait for her even if she rejects him. Because she's worth his while waiting for.

Also, since he sent the food cart in 2013 (just to catch SHK 'sunbaenim' then) at TWTWB till now, when he had such intimate interactions with her and calls her by her name and going to NYC to meet her too, I would say that this is all the more why he would want to treasure his relationship with her , because he's just that close to walking down the aisle with her, having come so far, and seeing that she reciprocated his feelings too. SJK most likely derived courage from SHK's attraction to him. Both of them love the "Confess or Apologise" love line. It must mean something dear to them. SJK had said that they complemented each other well outside the drama. This is a bonus giveaway statement from him since most actors would only say that their female co-star and they work well together IN the drama.

Why else would they share staff and rope each other into their social circle? We know that it's important that our close friends and family members accept our partner too. With Dispatch rooting for them too, they'll have less pressure in being caught on a date. Dispatch is as good as giving Song Song couple the green light to date all they want, probably in return for a well-deserved scoop, when marriage is on the cards.

And Korea can celebrate the nuptial of its most cherished Nation couple when the day comes.

I agree with you, just wondering if dispatch follow sjk for 6months after dots? If yes, they know but really protecting them and want them to announce themselves the news! :P

Two announcements to make.

(No, I'm not back to posting but two recent trends on this thread and IG have been really disturbing me and I consider it my responsibility to share this directly)

Please do not badger SHK's friends on IG

As a fellow shipper I realise how the rest of you might feel excited that you can have a direct connection to SHK via her friends but sending them direct messages and "correcting" them for posting SHK's pictures?. I mean there is a line that none of us should cross, as it is many people constantly leave messages on their IG posts that they may not be comfortable with and yesterday one of her friends had to resort to "naming and shaming", she eventually took down her posts and many of SHK's friends have had to resort to removal of posts because people refuse to respect their privacy. I get it, it's a public IG and therefore it means we can all view their posts - but if this keeps happening, many of them have already slowed down their posts about SHK. They've resorted to making private accounts that are closed to the public, some have even deleted their public IG. They now only use their public IG to promote their professional work or personal life, so please realise that if your intention is to close down all access to SHK - well you're succeeding. And, succeeding very successfully. 

Yesterday a friend of SHK posted a picture from SHK's private IG, yes I know that her private IG says not to repost her images. But for fans to act so obnoxiously to lecture her friend?. Do you really think that her friend would willingly post something that would hurt or harm SHK?. They have her best interests at heart, let's not make ourselves look so immature and unlikeable amongst her circle of friends. You're free to like as many posts or follow whomsoever you want, but do not badger, scold or try and become friends with these people.

I think a few shippers saw that SHK's friends were leaving replies to one or two Korean fans. Please know this - Korean fans and some Chinese fans have been with SHK for a very long time, they're known to her and her staff. They're not people like us, who just randomly follow them on SNS. If those fans act familiar that's because they are!. Not because they're just trying to coax a reply out of her friends and staff. I sincerely hope that people on our thread will help minimise any such unfortunate incidents in the future. It reflects very badly on all of us. 

Be responsible for the content you're encouraging on the thread

Sadly, this continues to be a regular occurrence on this thread. I received a couple of worried personal messages about how regular posters on this thread have welcomed a known troll. I think most of us on this thread are no longer "new" and therefore should be aware of who are the people who try and create problems on the thread. If you think they're posting "innocent and non-controversial" things, believe me they're not and it's sad that their posts are being encouraged.

These people will twist well meaning posts by people like Sigang and draw focus/attention to their own personal trolling agenda. I fail to see why so many of you have to be constantly reminded about the trolls. Yes, there isn't anything we can do about them but to actively encourage them by initiating a dialogue with them is harmful to the thread. This thread has a lot of eyes on it, I and the posters constantly remind people about this. Please read between the lines , this rule doesn't just apply to SS shipping but also when reading the posts made by trolls.

They thrill in the fact that they've always got a few people here who will readily read their content. Don't give them the satisfaction and the older posters also owe a sense of responsibility to the new posters, I think the thread attracts a lot of people who are just beginning to ship SS. Hence you really owe it to them to act more responsibly.

Also to everyone who sends me messages, I read them all. I only reply to some because I don't really know what to say to most of you because they're all requests for me to start posting again, to that I'd just like to say that I'll always be a SS shipper whether I post or not.

Can't wait for the Baeksang Awards!

Love to all~

Saw this sentence on weibo, talking about SJK said that he wants to go phuket and uri beauty went before that.

"普吉岛:你去过的地方,我必前去。在你踏过留下的脚印,会覆上我追寻的痕迹。

Translation:

Phuket: I will definitely go to the places you went. The footprints that you left will append with the traces of my persue.

:wub:

cr to weibo owner

11 hours ago, sigang said:

p.s: according to KBS broadcasting, SHK cried so hard that she couldn't continue to record narration for the documentary of May kids so she needed some break time to calm herself down more than twice.

there's a rumor that SJK  unofficially met the prime minister of Thailand either on 5th or 6th of May.

SJK asked the guard if he could walked near to Thai fans wailting for him at the airport   yesterday, but the guard said "No", that's why he pulled out his camera and took his selfie with fans behind him.

Sorry to cut your post dear. I have found the picture on IG that might refers to the bold part that you shared here. :) Such a down to earth namja who is gifted with a beautiful soul. 

Credit as labelled.

Hey fellow SS shippers, how is everyone doing? I've been missing for quite sometime in here because I was away for a work related seminar and couldn't join you here as I do daily and often but I've lurked and read your posts as much as I could but it was impossible to keep up since as always this thread is on fire but I've managed to at least have an idea about what's new so I want to thank all of our regular posters who keep on sharing the updates, the news, the videos, the translations and everything else. So a shout out and big virtual hugs to  @joongkyo, @Chewy Hoe, @angieknows, @missandrea, @hclover96,  @ilovesjk,  @sigang, @thepixies, @melissala, @alleverything and every other member who contributes to this thread (I am sorry I cannot possibly remember all your names).

I am sorry I cannot be much of contributor here, I wish I knew Korean or have your detective skills in order to be more of use as some devoted shippers are here but I will try my best. I have been a part of this thread since page 30 and will continue till the end, there's just too much going on between them, so many things we have known and seen that serve as proof that there is definitely something going on between them, I trust it with all my heart.

I understand the Beaksang awards is going to happen and the voting has began, I will immediately get on board and vote every day by splitting  my votes between the two, I will get all my family on it too even though they know nothing Korean-ent LOL, I will just kidnap their phones :D 

I also understand that we were asked to keep it low until the award ceremony happens and I agree completely, even though I understand the enthusiasm when we see something new or spazz worthy it's important to be mindful and not post things that might harm them in any way and not just during this time, I think it's important to keep this attitude all along our shipping journey, let’s ship them with all the excitement that comes with it but also let’s be rational and respect their privacy, they have it enough with all the media and fans always on hunt for them.

Spoiler

And last but not least, I am very sad and heartbroken to know @joongkyo has decided (not willingly) to stop posting because of constantly being bullied from some pitiful, no-good for anything haters. When I read her post I got tear eyed and truly during all day I was in a bad mood! How can some people bully someone just because their opinions and abilities don’t serve what they believe, do they really think that by being mean it will help them or make what they think it’s true any truthful? Because it won't. I guess they were so threatened by her findings, their insecurities surfaced and the only way they could deal with it was the immature way of bullying and saying mean things. God, these people disgust me to the point of madness.

@joongkyo I respect your decision, I do believe you need time but if you think you  can do it and when you think you can do it please join this thread again, it's not the same without you. Your love for SS couple, your dedication has given this thread so much that it wouldn’t come until the place it is now without you, thank you for everything, although I know it’s not enough you will always remain to me as the foundation of this thread!

So let's keep on shipping and see where will it take us.

Have a great week everyone!

W O W mass voting from number 2 in each male and female category. And uri SS drops more than 5% since i last saw them 15 minutes ago. Sorry i found it to complicated for ahjumma brain like me to insert those screenshot pictures. Just check it out now guys. And keep on voting. Come on, lets go!!!!!

oh in just 10minutes they're back to normal phewwww :sweatingbullets:

As mentioned before mass voting is crazy for an hour or so.  Then they stabilize.  Won't worry too much about it unless they continue to drop. 

Right now she's dropping and he's more steady.  Though he did just have a drop in update.  Give it a little time.  She was dropping a bit before midnight too, so something to look out for. 

Archived