[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For @ilovesjk Girlfriend and everyone who needed insights. 

From Captain Joongkyo no less 

the post that I posted talked about how SJK was pissed off at the director during the truck scene. Remember the director was giving a whole load of instructions on how SJK should kiss SHK , how she should be held etc.... and how he didn't like the director being overly descriptive, which is when he was so dismissive of the director that he completely ignores him and instead cracks that joke about "needing permission from his mom", he was being sarcastic and probably wanted SHK's attention and blocking out the poor director.. But SHK looks at the director during that time because she knows that SJK doing that isn't completely right, however she joins in his joking just to make sure that the atmosphere is light. SJK's attitude in contrast in other scenes when the director is giving him directions is very different, he listens very intently and even when the director was critical of that action scene - he readily accepts it.

What the director meant by saying that SS were too close to film romantic scenes

See, in Korea like other Asian cultures where people are more conservative the director would be concerned that he shouldn't push the actors to such an extent that they blur the lines between reality and real life. 

So when he sees that the interaction between them on sets is so extremely comfortable (like a real life couple) then pushing them to do a very romantic scene might push the leads into a zone where they start believing that they're really YSJ and KMY. If you read the interviews from JIS during TWTWB, he shared how SHK, him and the writers would discuss the characters a lot - the writers counsel the actors a lot when they feel that they're getting lost in their characters which is why JIS said that he draws a very clear line between JIS the man and JIS the actor which is why he made himself only view SHK as a his fellow co-star. The moment you forget that then it becomes problematic. In his case of course, he was already in a relationship so there was probably not going to be any problems on that front.

So basically it has nothing to do with SS but rather the Director just taking his responsibility seriously that he shouldn't exploit the actors and their real life relationship by thrusting them in a situation where the drama influences them into a romantic relationship.

lol, am I being able to explain myself clearly?

Thanks so much @sigang you bring us great news everytime you post :D Love every words in it, I mean it. I wanted to quote the whole post

SJK  once said that he was a type of an actor who pulled himself out of the character very quickly after drama like Chataehyun(but I think this time he didn't have to cos SJK is YSJ and he even flew all the way to NY unlike after a nice guy drama. Dispatch followed SJK six months but got nothing except he hanging out with Kwangsoo after a Nice Guy.)

Chewy eonni, I don't think you need to give them any, they must have it already, wooppps...  

Please say our thanks to Cap J, miss her insights so bad... :( 

With regards to the Duty Free commercial deals of SJK and SHK, there is a mid-April news report, video below:

And from Joongkyo:

This video basically confirms what I said earlier - the Shilla CF deal was on SHK's table when the two went to HK. The video's first part talks about how Doosan successfully entered into a contract with SJK and the part about SHK is that - Shilla is trying to sign SHK, considering this news clipping was in April - I say that the CF deal reached SHK late March to early April. The news clipping makes no mention of LKS, so looks like he was approached on a later date. I think it would be good if you shared the news clip on the thread so that it would make things clearer for most people that SJK was already signed with Doosan much before April (hmm....I heard some netizen comments say that his agency signed the deal before the drama aired , so must have been early February).

As mentioned earlier by others, Shilla is likely waiting for certain stars' contract(s) to expire before publicly announcing SHK's involvement. But the negotiations did take place. FYI.

@Chewy Hoe..i wish i could give you lotsa love for sharing the insight from Capt Joongkyo.

In my delulu mind...there are enjoying a much needed break together and maybe rehearsing or practising Mandarin together for Happy Camp *this makes me happy*. Im sure that they are spending time together now (please let me be delusional). Im sure SHK misses him very much but he is bringing moolah to the table lol.

Yup i read also before that during TWTB JIS was so into his character that he was very sad after it happened and had to be consulted by the writer and he even called her up. So whats happening right now is sooo different...so read between the lines and as Unnie Chewy said its all about Timing.

I am praying hard for them, for Baeksang, for CF and photoshoot and many more. Love you guy @sigang for sharing the valuable input:wub:

So happy to read more insights from Joongkyo, even though she's not actually posting here but we can feel her passion for SS. Thank you Chewy eonni and @thepixies for helping in relaying her message, much appreciated. Her dedication and love for SS is unbeatable, Joongkyo you're the best! Thank you :D 

OMG! this is so fun. It's a little quiz on soompi! :P Nah, just to kill my free time during work (SHH, boss's not around)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/08/quiz-which-descendants-of-the-sun-characters-said-these-lines/

I got 10 out of 16. I guess i should rewatch DOTS the third time? How could I missed some of the 'catchy lines' but nope, all YSJ and KMY lines i got it correct. HAHA :D

@sigang Thank you so much for your post :wub::w00t:  This really make us happy. I was smiling while reading your post and I keep on reading it many times...hehehe :D

32 minutes ago, ysteee said:

OMG! this is so fun. It's a little quiz on soompi! :P Nah, just to kill my free time during work (SHH, boss's not around)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/08/quiz-which-descendants-of-the-sun-characters-said-these-lines/

I got 10 out of 16. I guess i should rewatch DOTS the third time? How could I missed some of the 'catchy lines' but nope, all YSJ and KMY lines i got it correct. HAHA :D

I got 10 out of 16 too  :D

1 hour ago, ysteee said:

I got 15/16. Hehehe, only question got wrong is the line of Dr. Song.  

1). when SJK 'interview' KMS about tsundere style,, did SJK holding icis mineral water in front of SHK? it seem he's the only one holding that mineral water. all of the staff who watching and sit in the table behind them had a different bottle. 

okay one hand in the camera, one hand holding icis mineral water,, how cute you are SJK.. try to impress someone? 

2). first reading script also the same,, all of the cast and crew even the writers and director at the table, had the Starbuc*s coffee in front of them (with the green color). but, the one in front of SHK and SJK is different from the others (with the white color). 

3). and again the coffee things at the DOTS party that they co-host... maybe they just had the same kind of taste for a coffee? :)

so nice to see that they both sharring something different from the others.. just the two of them... 

ps: i dont know how to put picture here.. i'm sorry 

My husband and I started voting yesterday since IOS was just opened recently for the baeksang app. Done voting for our SHK today. I gave her my 10 votes. My husband gave 10 votes for SJK. We still have available points for 3 days. We are happily married couple who both love our SS Couple.

Shoutout to everyone who has been voting! 

Your efforts have not gone unwasted!! SHK bounced back to 85%!! And SJK remained at 70%

Remember continue to vote Everyday for the both of them

so for everyone who has worked hard, this is for you

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:c72185911040b3f8458bef4ed84b6f09

Spoiler

Are you convinced they even talked alike now after watching that video? SJK remembered word for word what his beauty said and they shot that scene last year and he still remembered!! Let me die again 1 more time! 

Credit to owner 

Archived