[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

14 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

DID ANYONE DID THE ANNOYING SURVEY QUESTION? THE REPETITIVE QUESTION IS ANNOYING:bawling:.

as per posted by previous members of this ship..the struggle is REAL.

THEY NEED TO WIN

Yeah, don't waste your time on the surveys. They are pointless and never ending.  Downloading games that give you 100 points is a better use of your time. Same with the free sample things.  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes @Prentiss i did it, and guess what after answering those boring questions over and over again, they said i'm not qualified enough :expressionless:

at least give my godd*m point, i've voluntarily done that freaking survey

and this morning, after played those online games, only a few of my points has been debted. I've sent my complaint email to them, hope they will give my points real soon :angry:

yes THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

Hello everyone!

I've been a silent reader since March until today. I'd like to say thank you to all of you for sharing information and tidbits of factoids about our sonsong couple! I love each one of them!

let us all continue shipping! ☺️☺️☺️

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

lol, this magzster punk keep playing on us... I haven't succeded yet as well, still no luck here. I'm going to try this morning, but it is not on the list again... aigoooo... Ill try it again at my office later,

@lynne22  Ok... hehe... tp blm berhasil... have you succeeded?

okay, have these been posted yet? Sorry if it has... to enlighten everyone who start their day, it's 8.33 am here... :D:D

송중기 BEE 캠페인 화보 비하인드 ,  BTS BEE campaign

more

Reveal hidden contents

web_1890153771_a7c51ca3?async&rand=0.297

web_1890153771_9dc2ed07?async&rand=0.744

web_1890153771_b9414a18?async&rand=0.056

web_1890153771_c0013729?async&rand=0.980

web_1890153771_a07c80de?async&rand=0.594

ctto via SJK dcinside

P.S

Reveal hidden contents

@lynne22 for now I can only depend on those annoying games, though today, I still wait for my points to comes.... geez... 

@Bambiina I did play washing colors, yeah, its frustrating.. but I think we have different ponts received unnie, here I only got 400+ if I'm not mistaken. How can they be unfair like that... sigh...

Hi hi, yah! Why did magzter disappear again? I wanted to sign up and can't find it anymore! Sob sob.... I can see anything from tapjoy webpage, it says check back for more offers later. 

7 hours ago, dotsj00ngki said:

brief update~
SJK:  72.04%

SHK: 83.16%

***SJK is back in the 70% range, again!! and, with no surprise, our Beauty is rocking the 80% range once more:D

wanted to share this happy,happy percentage update. songsong has the best fans:wub:

Ok I feel bad to see you all struggling trust me I do!! 

Its just pass 12pm Korea time and from 8-12pm China is the only country sending votes consistently followed by Korea making up the numbers for SHK!! The other countries are picking up steadily too! Fighting!! 

i know a lot of you are trying your level best in all your respective areas and keep up the good job!! :) 

for those who can but have not! Please cast your votes now!! Everyday at least 2% from voters reading Soompi plus the efforts from China and Korea!! 

You guys will be sending both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo to Baeksang Awards!! 

I leave you with this for encouragement 

Credit as tagged 

Kimwonseok, a co-writer of DOTS, said it in his recent interview that their two assistant writers had an objection to put the scene that KMY brought YSJ to her house in ep2 coz it's too early at the stage of their relationship. But KimEunsook disapproved saying" they could've even slept together" (at that stage based on their characters)

After airing the epilogue of Dots, many K- fans commented that SJK looked really into SHK, but SHK treated SJK as her younger brother, trying to set the boundaries by calling him "ye, neo, yah"(very banmal), but some fans thought that NEW production edited epilogue focusing on Dongsang-Noona relationship scenes on purpose because of their love rumor  and  it was told that NEW production really cherished SHK(as you know, honorific in Korea is very important to determine people's relationship, that's why the female MC in GotTV  straightforwardly asked the director how SJK personally called SHK in the filming site, the director said that SJK  called SHK  noona but "seonbae" most of time. I pesonally think SJK is brave enough to call SHK "Hyekyo ssi in front of the media) and after airing the epilogue, many DOTS fans have become a fan of LEB, the director, including me coz he was just so romantic and his way of speaking to SHK was so gentle and looked so mesmerized into SHK which probably led SJK to feel a little jealous and seemingly have a little arrogant attitude towards the director by just simply nodding his head , joking around with SHK  and trying to attract SHK's attention to himself  when being directed kiss scenes. LEB said it in the interview last year that he felt a little worried about shooting love scenes which required high tension coz SJK and SHK had already been too close to shoot them.

SJK  once said that he was a type of an actor who pulled himself out of the character very quickly after drama like Chataehyun(but I think this time he didn't have to cos SJK is YSJ and he even flew all the way to NY unlike after a nice guy drama. Dispatch followed SJK six months but got nothing except he hanging out with Kwangsoo after a Nice Guy.)

In Dots premier, SJK and SHK looked some distant to each other, and even some reporters required them to pose more affectionally and then two reacted making awkward smile(who could've imagined that there was NY thing behind it)

In the press conference in the middle of airing DOTS, SJK really cared SHK by adjusting her microphone and answering first trying to earn some time for SHK to  be ready for the answer when being asked and they really looked like YSJ and KMY from the drama(according to the article)

p.s: according to KBS broadcasting, SHK cried so hard that she couldn't continue to record narration for the documentary of May kids so she needed some break time to calm herself down more than twice.

there's a rumor that SJK  unofficially met the prime minister of Thailand either on 5th or 6th of May.

SJK asked the guard if he could walked near to Thai fans wailting for him at the airport   yesterday, but the guard said "No", that's why he pulled out his camera and took his selfie with fans behind him.

Kikyo is my obsession these days, OH MY GAWWD. I have never shipped a couple this hard before, I'm dead serious. Sure, there are some couples that I think are cute and stuff but not to the point where I would dedicate my time to do things for them. Today, I spent my entire Sunday on my iPad accumulating points so that I would be ready to vote when the next day comes. But it's also because exams (ughh!) are coming up and I won't have much time :dissapointed_relieved:. However, that is entirely fine since I have enough points for about 11 days now :blush:. So far, I'm at 21778 points and that's just from one day! I totally don't regret it at all because I AM determined to see them two on that red carpet and on stage accepting this award! :star: Let's keep voting!!!!

1 hour ago, melissala said:

Yeah, don't waste your time on the surveys. They are pointless and never ending.  Downloading games that give you 100 points is a better use of your time. Same with the free sample things.  

i've downloaded a few games apps, one of them making my phone slow:bawling:. i'll try with my ipad and tab later at home.

Thanks @lynne22 will look for the magzter, but it keeps disappearing, lol. I saw it this morning but as I was about getting ready for work so decided to do it later but now it's gone. Guess I need to keep checking the list, the games are driving me crazy it's better to just pay, and the points worth 4 days votes, yay! 

At the moment I'm still struggling with the games and even watch the video with only 1 point, my god, things that I do for our couple. I have used half of my votes for today. I'm definitely not productive in my work this month :P

@stargazer187 lol, I played the brain washing too. It looks so simple but it's so difficult to win. I keep getting minus :lol: This is the first time I'm playing games online, lol.

Look forward for Shila duty free cf, thanks @khxy and @sigang for the info :D

Their circle of friends and even works are now almost the same, he's going with her stylist and she's having the cf filming with no other than his bro. They are not letting each other away from their sight. Delulu? Nope, lol 

I watch the video where SJK taking selfie with fans on the street, I feel so touched by his kindness. Even across the road he take the initiative to give something to fans before leaving. Simple action but def means a lot for fans who have waited for him. 

Deep respect for this man :wub::wub::wub:

Btw, is someone in a jealous mode right now?

SHK be like...

SxOrvd2.gif

@sigang Thanks again! You have no idea how excited I get every time I see your posts in this thread! Also I make sure to read them more than once. Thank you for always bringing insightful tidbits of SongSong. Appreciate it much!! 

14 minutes ago, sigang said:

Kimwonseok, a co-writer of DOTS, said it in his recent interview that their two assistant writers had an objection to put the scene that KMY brought YSJ to her house in ep2 coz it's too early at the stage of their relationship. But KimEunsook disapproved saying" they could've even slept together" (at that stage based on their characters)

After airing the epilogue of Dots, many K- fans commented that SJK looked really into SHK, but SHK treated SJK as her younger brother, trying to set the boundaries by calling him "ye, neo, yah"(very banmal), but some fans thought that NEW production edited epilogue focusing on Dongsang-Noona relationship scenes on purpose because of their love rumor  and  it was told that NEW production really cherished SHK(as you know, honorific in Korea is very important to determine people's relationship, that's why the female MC in GotTV  straightforwardly asked the director how SJK personally called SHK in the filming site, the director said that SJK  called SHK  noona but "seonbae" most of time. I pesonally think SJK is brave enough to call SHK "Hyekyo ssi in front of the media) and after airing the epilogue, many DOTS fans have become a fan of LEB, the director, including me coz he was just so romantic and his way of speaking to SHK was so gentle and looked so mesmerized into SHK which probably led SJK to feel a little jealous and seemingly have a little arrogant attitude towards the director by just simply nodding his head , joking around with SHK  and trying to attract SHK's attention to himself  when being directed kiss scenes. LEB said it in the interview last year that he felt a little worried about shooting love scenes which required high tension coz SJK and SHK had already been too close to shoot them.

SJK  once said that he was a type of an actor who pulled himself out of the character very quickly after drama like Chataehyun(but I think this time he didn't have to cos SJK is YSJ and he even flew all the way to NY unlike after a nice guy drama. Dispatch followed SJK six months but got nothing except he hanging out with Kwangsoo after a Nice Guy.)

In Dots premier, SJK and SHK looked some distant to each other, and even some reporters required them to pose more affectionally and then two reacted making awkward smile(who could've imagined that there was NY thing behind it)

In the press conference in the middle of airing DOTS, SJK really cared SHK by adjusting her microphone and answering first trying to earn some time for SHK to  be ready for the answer when being asked and they really looked like YSJ and KMY from the drama(according to the article)

p.s: according to KBS broadcasting, SHK cried so hard that she couldn't continue to record narration, so she needed some breaktime to calm herself down more than twice.

there's a rumor that SJK  unofficially met the prime minister of Thailand either on 5th or 6th of May.

SJK asked the guard if he could walked near to Thai fans wailting for him at the airport   yesterday, but the guard said "No", that's why he pulled out his camera and took his selfie with fans behind him.

well done sigang! thank you for translating the articles/opinion etc. 

sjk & shk:

creepyhiddles.gif

@sigang, thanks so much for your update. I feel like :wub:

I really wanna ask this, about the NY thingy, i knew that SHK was in NY first with her stylist, right? But, why did SJK also flew to NY at the same time SHK was there? From what i've read, SHY extended her stay there and then was SJK asked him out for a dinner. It really makes me curious, was he there on work purpose or just to be with ur Hye Kyo? :wub:

I'm sorry for asking this question so late since i just joined the forum..

Note to self and all believers and non believers of Song Song to: 

Read sigang article at least 5 times because it's so revealing and for people who still don't believe after reading 5 times:  

YOU NEED ENGLISH LESSONS 

Hi all,

finally manage myself to make an account to post here.

Can someone explain me: I tried to subscribe to magzter to get points. But when I tried to fill the credit card nunber and expiry date, it can't be filled. And when I tried use Scan Credit Card, my phone screen goes black. I'm using iPhone 6

Thanks for your help

@mai5116 SJK was not there for work. He had very little scheduled during the time because he was still nursing his injuries. Between January 28-February 20, he was free of work. Him going to New York was for personal reason. Hope that answers your question. 

I wanted to add also that his trip to New York was also kept from his agency. His agency only found out when rumors surfaced and so they had to confirm with SJK. That should tell a thing or two about how personal the trip was. 

Archived