[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I can't stop giggling after reading your awesome news, thank you so much for your update and translation @khxy :lol:

My fictional sub for the picture: "Thank you Thailand, I'm heading back to my country". - Have a safe flight and good luck after your massage, namja :phew:

Credit as labelled.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my thought about SHK's newest profile pic: she's looking at the window.... waiting for him to be back..:wub:

Thanks @khxy for the good news. SHK & LKS are going to work together. Who will be the happiest one here: SJK or LKS ..lol

Edit: our Kyo updates IG. A sexy pose..haha

In this video we can see that while he was waving at fans, out of the blue he opens his phone and at the same time we have our Goddess updates new pic, wonder what did our namja check on his phone? Ok kudos to 2 masters of psychology. 

Credit as labelled.

New IG photo posted. Haha Beauty, indeed! She's in the mood tonight. Wonder what (who) makes her so happy? :heart:  Oh, someone's coming home. They surely missed each other so much! 

Uri Goddes is trolling at us. I repeat uri goddes trolling at us. Oh my shipper heart :heart:

yes @airplanepls_ i guessed what you mean she's not into selfie. I remember someone mentioned here before pages ago. Wonder what makes her doing selfie today :glasses:

Isnt uri goddess such a teaser..she seems so happy today..maybe the fact that SJK is coming home today makes her happy hence multiple updates on her ig..is she loosing weight..her face looks smaller than before..hope that she stays healthy amidst her other half crazy schedule nowadays..:blush:

@khxy thankyou for the news, is this the reason for mentioning LKS? :phew::phew:

talking about coincidence here, after massage then we have the new PP. then change PP and upload selfie. :wub: 

SJK oppa is in a very good mood going back home and SHK unnie looks very very very pretty!!

And again the time is just way too coincidence... Everytime SJK went aboard/ heading back, SHK post another pics...

do you miss him that much unnie? ^^

so not only SJK getting along with SHK inner circle,, i like the fact that SHK is also getting along with SJK inner circle.. 

I kinda feel something will be happen very soon ^^ 

9 hours ago, ludadeer said:

Chewy doesn't have English keyboard at the moment, she would like to deliver the below msg to all of us:

Kyo's votes are improving now, seems progressing upwards gradually, we can keep working for that.

However, her votes from the States are very low, not improving at all, we must work harder on that collectively!

Hmm.. Have read posts from fellow shippers having authentication issue with their own mobile numbers and most of them are from the States.

Probably, they used a virtual mobile number of a different country to receive an SMS reply with the code.
Among all the numbers available, UKs seem to work most often.  

I think that is why..  

I just voted with my own US number though.. and got 2 more accounts from those sites, i have UK and Germany now!! :P 

UPDATE:
SJK - 69.41%
SHK - 80.71%

Keep on voting while spazzing!!~~~

Is she heading to the airport to fetch someone who will come back from Thai? I am happy to see both Joongki and HyeKyo, they seem like they are in a good mood. Seeing his pictures for the past few days and her pic today really make me happy. Hope both will get a good rest.

Archived