[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi all!

been silent reader since page 1.  So happy that it is available in App Store so I can at least contribute my effort to this ship besides silent reading. But I need help!! I cannot get pass request authentification..Is there anyone from US or Los Angeles area?

thanks in advance

SS ship fighting!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, janepink1609 said:

Wow, 700 pages already, our couple thread is so amazing.. I’ve been lurking on this thread after DotS withdrawal and it’s really help me a lot since I’m shipping hard for SongSong.. I even introduced my friends and sister to watch the drama. My sister ended by saying me crazy shipper, lolz :D Maybe I’ve been bewitched, like uri captain who bewitched by Dr.Kang.. :D

@songsongcouple Anyway mabuhay, I’m staying here in Philippines too, hehe J  May I know how u get those points? I’ve checked the apps and the only points I can get is from purchasing from a magazines application.. :bawling: help me please??

Happy shipper, waiting for the updates of SJK FM in W Bangkok Hotel and Keep Voting.. :glasses:

Goodmorning from Philippines :)

I'm so very happy I earned 3120 points I can finally vote for songsongcouple 

Let's focus on earing points and power voting :)

Have a great weekend shipper :)

Hi Jane :) my 120points from music downloader app and 3000 points is from videostripe app 7days free trial but you need Mastercard or visacard to sign up for free trial.. Video stripe may charge $2 in verifying your card.. 

13 hours ago, hyukgu said:

It's way better to stare at SJK side profile than speculate sth so random like that tho:).

Soo manly in that picture!!! Gaaaah!!! Must he be that handsome? Wiping off my drools over his handsomeness!!! LOL! :P

Hi Comrades, finally i decided to create a new account after lurking for several months in this thread. Actually I already made an account back then around year 2004 but I forget the user name even the email I used :mellow: my bad, I was still in Junior High School around that time, hehe.. :D

First of all, I'd like to convey my sincere appreciation to our Captain @joongkyo and other members who have contributed actively to this thread, thank you so much guys! Especially to uri captain, i respect your decision and definitely will miss your post. Anyway, nice to read that you're okay. Amen to all the wishes from other members for your comeback :)

So I've been wanting to share this, finally i am able to vote and I even signed up for a paid web magazine to get 8000 points, hahaha, now i realized how much love i have for uri big boss and beauty :wub:

image_zpsqfab129u.png

image_zpsvv3jwq9u.png

Happy 700 and let's spread positivity and keep this ship alive :heart: 

@superbigcat THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE PICTURES!

100 LUCKY FANS HAD THE CHANCE TO BE IN A GROUP PHOTO WITH SJK!!!! UGHHH I ENVY THEM SO MUCH

HERE IS A VIDEO: http://websta.me/p/1244655376569386772_202693248 

"The host basically said that everyone is smiling to the point where they are at a loss for words [EVERYONE IS TOO BUSY SMILING INSTEAD OF SAYING SOMETHING], then she's counting down 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 " 

13126626_471168413069166_1180620344_n.jp

13126809_925834800847671_1970745260_n.jp

lol this one picture...... I'm at a loss for words.....

13116544_469847389885524_196738463_n.jpgcr: beerbeer99_sjk_pj

2 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

@superbigcat THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE PICTURES!

100 LUCKY FANS HAD THE CHANCE TO BE IN A GROUP PHOTO WITH SJK!!!! UGHHH I ENVY THEM SO MUCH

MEDIA IS ALREADY IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE ROOM AT THE W HOTEL.... IF THERE IS A VIDEO WHICH MOST LIKELY THERE WILL BE ILL DO A TRANSLATION OF IT 

CR: MICKEY_FOMS

Soo lucky these fans are!!! .

Why did i feel butterfly in my stomach to see that handsome hunk in red outfit. Man you can burn my cooking now :wub:

omooo i must be crazy right now at this moment :heart: am i in heaven now :lol:

thank you @lovely_skham_stv for those pictures -very hot pictures-

looking forward for your updates gamsahamnida

45 minutes ago, mssunshine said:

Hi all!

been silent reader since page 1.  So happy that it is available in App Store so I can at least contribute my effort to this ship besides silent reading. But I need help!! I cannot get pass request authentification..Is there anyone from US or Los Angeles area?

thanks in advance

SS ship fighting!

Hi! I'm from LA! Have you casted your votes already or still haven't yet? I just successfully downloaded the baeksang app as well as passed the authentication request smoothly. Got the code in less than a minute thru SMS of the phone # i registered. Maybe just patiently wait for the code.

But if you still haven't received any yet after 10 minutes or so waiting.. you can use a virtual number from this site: https://smsreceivefree.com . Choose CA, USA. And in the app.. same step, choose US +1 on the drop list and enter the remaining 10 numbers. Wait for the message with the code there.

Sorry i'm only using mobile phone right now so I cannot provide you screenshots of step by step instruction. Maybe later when I arrived home and if your problem hasn't fixed yet. Hope this helps for now though! Please let me know. Thanks! :)

Hi...

First and foremost..I just want to greet all of you here...i am a new member here after being a-long-time-silent reader. Yeah..i finally decided to open account in this forum. All this time, i just enjoyed reading each of everyone here of their analysis..opinions...youtube clips..gif...even fanfic novels by one of this member (sorry i couldn't recall his/her name) and i kind a agreed with most of their analysis.

hmmm...because of that..i told myself too..I just want to remain as a silent reader..until today...when I personally rewatched SJK and SHK HK press again.  Then the was a question from the MCs asking both of them what is their best memorable scenes during filming at Greece. And SJK said...."I think SHK shi and I can agree on this ..there was this place call Navagio Beach.."and he is saying that both of them have fun filming there. And suddenly I remember one had saying here that during SJK FM at Seoul..when his fan asked what is his hp profile/cover picture..SJK said it was the pic of shipwrecked at Navagio Beach. 

You know, i have been watching this clips quite many times...and maybe some of members here did saying this...but I dunno somehow..it leads me to pause for a while..and things being connected here and there...so this is where i finally decided to join this thread...I told myself..(you see being a woman..and I always believe my intuition...therefore I feel that)...there is something special between SJK and SHK. Because the way SJK answered that question showed that both of them remember maybe there is the time when both of them knows/admit their true feeling to each other ..(remember the epic kiss at eps 16) 

Although..lately I felt that our ship is currently facing turbulence..with some of our members decided to quit...(to miss joongkyo...thank you for your hard work..I really aprreciate it)..plus there is a question on SJK-SHK circle friends (though I am not very clear myself..but I prefer to ignore it and just focus to SHK-SJK instead) and recently photo SJK with a lady (but I read here that it is been confirmed his sister)...of all this..I just want to say..let us be calm ... 

Just have faith to both of them. As I strongly believed that God made everything beautiful on its own time. So did when SJK and SHK appointed as main leader in DOTS drama. And then the NY story..the fist bump...

lets us keep hoping and praying...whatever the outcome is..we  know that God will give the best to both of them. 

BTW...i want to thank to our sister miss stefeganlady (sorry still dont know how to tag)..really love her story about SHK. and ilovesjk... for her point of view of SJK.

Keep Shipping and God Bless.

Love,

From Malaysia.

ITS HILARIOUS HOW I AM TRYING TO TRANSLATE AND THE VIDEOS I FIND ARE THE ONES WHERE HES SPEAKING AND AS SOON AS THE TRANSLATOR STARTS TO SPEAK IT CUTS OFF, DAMN THAT 15 SEC INSTAGRAM CUT OFF.....

HERE IS AN ENTIRE CLIP OF THIS PART......[Please see caption of user since they translated it already] :)

HIS THAI IS PRETTY GOOD..... IN THIS VIDEO HE ASKED HIS TRANSLATOR HOW TO SAY SORRY IN THAI AND SO HE IS SAYING SORRY, SORRY, AND THE HOST IS CHIMING IN AND IS HOPING HE SAYS IM SORRY MY LOVE.... AND THEN HE ALSO TRIES TO SAY "CONFESS MY FEELINGS/LOVE" [IN THAI]

8 minutes ago, mummyjoshua171 said:

All this time, i just enjoyed reading each of everyone here of their analysis..opinions...youtube clips..gif...even fanfic novels by one of this member (sorry i couldn't recall his/her name) and i kind a agreed with most of their analysis.

hmmm...because of that..i told myself too..I just want to remain as a silent reader..until today...when I personally rewatched SJK and SHK HK press again.  Then the was a question from the MCs asking both of them what is their best memorable scenes during filming at Greece. And SJK said...."I think SHK shi and I can agree on this ..there was this place call Navagio Beach.."and he is saying that both of them have fun filming there.

Hi! Fellow malaysian here! *waving to you* 

Sorry to cut your post.. basically I agreed with your post and I really like when he always include her in his conversation.. like he always putting her first and that she always on his mind.. :heart:

Oh! And happy shipping!!!

Archived