[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

This is my first post on soompi forum after I had been silent reader since 7 years ago...I decided to post because I really love this thread and  read post from Miss Jongkyo  make me joint to soompi member. This forum have many contributor from different country, age, personality and perspective but all have same feeling about Song Song couple. So,  I will support and grow my feeling, hope,love to our couple. I try to vote our couple at baeksang even choose mission with higher point but fool me...I miss read the instruction so I don't get reward because download the magzter from app not web site. I will try another games to download...can anyone give me advice to get reward point at baeksang?  And for miss Jongkyo, I stand by you whatever your decision. I want you be happy like our couple now. I really appreciate and love your post. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a sad day today.  Much as I want to say, "Please stay, @joongkyo.", I also understand and respect your decision.  I am mostly a silent reader here but your contributions to this thread is huge.  Thank you for all that you've done for this thread, Joongkyo! :heart: 

@joongkyo I'm sorry my dear that you had to leave. You do what you have to do to be happy. This thread is supposed to be for fun not stressing you out. 

to the Mods, can't you guys do something about cyberbullies? like give them a warning for hateful messages then closed their account if they're not in compliance?

Or do something to let them know bullying is not acceptable? At least do something!

okay, I'm done ranting. I wish you well dear @joongkyo. I'll miss you and your sense of humor. 

Stay strong shippers! Don't let the bullies win. 

I miss SOngSong couple dearly. 

SO FIRST OFF, I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS!

FOR SJK'S FAN MEET IN THAILAND TOMORROW, I WILL SHARE THE TRANSLATIONS SINCE I AM ABLE TO TRANSLATE THEM MYSELF FOR EVERYONE HERE.....

*PLEASE NOTE, THAT I WILL TRY TO DO THEM AS SOON AS THEY ARE AVAILABLE, BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT IT EITHER STAYS HERE IN THIS THREAD OR IF YOU WANT TO SHARE, PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST AND CREDIT ME WITH THE TRANSLATIONS. 

*Also one of my favourite moments..... I'd like to think they really got into their own personal mind-frame :)

12530862_223632707999373_429072244_n_zps

HERE IS AN UPDATE ON THE CURRENT POLLS

34000cb5-6d50-4912-8795-f3843dbd7cbb_zps

4027d1d4-782b-43e4-9c2a-cc805bdcb5f1_zps

To my Dongsaeng Joongkyo...am so glad I knew u when this pages only 30+ or 50+..u always have good food about SS that feed us here.....and I became permanent resident here and even camp here while waiting for dots airing,,,.I really love reading all her trans post. She do that with her own will and contribute so much for us...she know what is worth to share n which is not...and calm us when some troller or naive poster drop us bomb here...I miss the time when this thread is less known only few old poster that keep giving us something to spazz about...we appreciate everything they give us....and I also love all the positive poster here....please keep continue posting  dear...love u alls SS Shipper chingoo...:heart:

About bullying things I have experience it once with my other ship..but on other SNS never in soompi thread....this is something never happen in Shipper Paradise thread...people even abuse PM to hurt people...wow this is so childish....

13 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Thai/Chinese and you are very welcome, we really need something to spazz about, so I hope it GOES REALLY WELL! Which judging by his mood it really should :)

Thank you for the effort, in advance. Our mood has dampened a little bit, okay, a whole lot, but thanks for livening up our shipping spirits. 

6 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Bye everyone!

Too many to PMs to say bye to everyone. But honestly I am sick of being bullied for my posts, I get bullied here and other sites. From now on I will ship SS on my own because I see it is worthless to continue on in this thread.

I've already asked the Mods to delete my account and posts.

Keep shipping! <3

Noooo...

trollllllsssss.....look what u hv done . R U happy now???? Go fly kites!!!!

@lovely_skham_stv with all that's happened since the past 12 hours I checked the thread, thank you for this happy news to boost shippers' positive morale again! Looking forward immensely and hope everyone at the fanmeet and SJK himself will have a great time! :) Wish I could throw myself 1 country up to Thailand! 

Dear @joongkyo dear... Am a big fan of you. All ur input in this thread were all spazz worthy. I don't care what trolls hv been feeding here to dispute ur analysis / findings. As far as I am concern I knw where I am standing which is in ths shipper paradise. 

Sad that u were and are being bully (trolls , shamed on you) but I hope u r doing ok and still going strong supporting our song song couple. I  Respect ur decision and u hv every right to do so. Want to say a BIG THANK YOU to u my dear @joongkyo 

It's just been a couple of hours that i did not visit this thread and within these hours, bad and sad things happened. 

I don't know anymore, Like almost everyone here including myself, we created this account bcuz we wanted to lurk here and bcuz of captain,co-captains and all other shipper's posts. What makes us all do that?

Bcuz we believe in songsong! Arent we? :(

UGGHHH, I JUST CANT. wanted to spill all those bad words but lol, no i cnt. it's against soompi's rules. 

--------

@lovely_skham_stv Thanks in advance for the updates of SJK in thailand. And it amazes me that you're Thai/Chi. 期待你的翻译啦!^^

@stargazer187 I love your pics/gifs, Yes LET'S RELY ON EACH OTHER! *HUGS

Other shippers, keep your post flowing! Le'ts make this thread alive!

(Reconsider whether i should just stop visiting this thread bcuz of what had happened but nope, bcuz of songsong, im staying. Im staying bcuz some of the true shippers are staying too.) :wub:

good morning to all SS Couple have a blessed day and be safe all specially  to Joongkyo i hope her decision to leave this thread is change her mind because she really important to this thread  what will  gonna happen if she already leave this thread this thread will no longer the same  to the people who will make this happen to Joongkyo i believe in karma, i hope Joonkyo reconsider her decision to stay not to leave. will gonna miss her, to all SS Couple fighting  we have to prove them that this thread is solid no one can destroy this thread and we have to show this people that we are full force to protect this SS Couple again Joongkyo pls stay and to all you guys thank you to the updates this thread is my energy in life specially if you are fighting for some problem in life this thread is a stress free thread we are family sometimes we are arguing but in the end of the day we will fix it , guys god bless all and be positive and sorry for my shortcoming stay strong we can do it God is always with us Vote for the win thank you again!

I rarely post in this thread and there are comments here that I agree and disagree with but I choose to read it and respect everybody’s opinion. For Joongkyo, my personal message for you is:

“Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy because they’re the ones who think you’re better than them and keep your head high and smile, because there are people who will kill to see you fall."

"Chances are that when someone is hating on you, it’s not about you at all. It’s about them. It’s their fear, their jealously, their boredom, and their insecurity."

"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.  It’s sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you."

My message to everybody:

“An old Cherokee told his grandson: “My son, there’s a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness & truth.” The boy thought about it, and asked: “Grandfather, which wolf wins?” The old man quietly replied: “The one you feed.” Ignore these people as they are not worth your time and effort.

Happy Song/Song Sailing!!! 

We should love them whether they are together or not. It is  not because they are celebrities but because they are good genuine people.

Source : coolnsmart.com

Hello Everyone. :)

I've been a lurker for two weeks now at Soompi, forum thread. This is my first post, and I choose to post it here in  Song Song|KiKyo Couple ★ Song Joong Ki ♡ Song Hye Kyo page and I am happy that I be able to express my love for this two wonderful person. And, also my first time to get hooked and glued to a foreign actors other than from my country.

I am sad not to see the insightful post of @joongkyo but salute to you, for unselfishly giving this thread a reason to believe in the power of LOVE for our Song / Kikyo Couple. I hope that you would change your mind and consider to be back here., but i do understand how you feel. Thank you again!

To all the pioneers and to all beautiful  people who contributes to this thread to keep it going and withstanding with the TROLLS and Bashers, thank you to all of you. I hope that there is still a space where I could fit in, as new member. 

Keep sailing and keep the faith! 

Thank you very much :heart:

Archived