[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I'm just a silent reader/shipper most of the time.

Yes, I don't contribute as much info about our SongSong.

Yes, I could only be thankful to the one who made this thread, to those who actively share and make huge effort--extend their hands to their fellow shippers.

But I just can't contain my feels reading a-not-so-happy post, contradicting those of happy ones. Seriously? Why are you even here when you just want to burst shippers' bubbles? We don't need reality check here. We are here to be inspired (at least in my case)--I'm here to fill my heart's fantasy of SongSong. I'm here for positive vibes.. because just reading post about my fellow shippers, how happy they are talking about SJK and SHK--or even just seeing photos or gifs of SongSong makes my day. 

So for those trolls who can't contain their negativity, I'm pretty sure you can find other thread out there to sprinkle your oh-so-good reality.

Yay! Sharing another fanmade vid. Whoever made this, if ever you're also here on this thread, job well done! I love your vids! I miss SongSong :heart::heart::heart:

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Bye everyone!

Too many to PMs to say bye to everyone. But honestly I am sick of being bullied for my posts, I get bullied here and other sites. From now on I will ship SS on my own because I see it is worthless to continue on in this thread.

I've already asked the Mods to delete my account and posts.

Keep shipping! <3

WHYYYYYY?????!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?????!!!!!! NOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEE :tears::tears::tears:

You're our captain, and we're gonna lost without you really :(:(:(

episode-41.gif

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Bye everyone!

Too many to PMs to say bye to everyone. But honestly I am sick of being bullied for my posts, I get bullied here and other sites. From now on I will ship SS on my own because I see it is worthless to continue on in this thread.

Keep shipping! <3

OMG!!!! ONNIE......WHAT HAPPEN!! again who bully our captain here?!!! Why u guys can't respect her? We r jz fans...we should work together...why that person mz be so disrespectful towards other?? So sad to heard this news that joongkyo onnie is going leave!!! Onnie kajima....please don't leave us....:dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved: 

@joongkyo nooooooooo but most of all here stand in your side 

what we're going to do without you and your connections and your other comrades

we're only sergeant in this ship. But, whatever you choose we respect you. But i really hope you can stay :tears:

i contribute nothing in this ship actually, you and your friends which i cant mention all are the heart and the soul of this thread :tears:

14 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Bye everyone!

Keep shipping! <3

Ahhhhw...Just got home from work T.T

To @joongkyo :  Respecting your decision in leaving...I've been "cyberbullied" too in my blogs since mine have tons of ships and some don't like some ships. I feel you....We will miss you though and we're truly grateful for all the hardwork and all the translations and sharing all these updates...SongSong couple's happy to have a fan like you. Kamsahamnida! Take care and wish you all the best...

People go too far over stupid shipping.  I don't blame joongkyo for leaving even if I'll miss her and this thread really won't be the same without her.  

I don't know the details fully, but I do know I've seen far too all the people hating on her on twitter, and IG and other places. SS shippers hating on her, other shippers hating on her.. And she's been warned here for dealing with trolls who trying to start fights.  Well, the trolls and haters didn't get the thread closed like they were hoping, but they did succeed in killing it anyway.  I guess you guys are happy now.  

WTG seriously.  Seriously disgusting behavior. 

eta: Actually, it seems worse than I first imagined.  So sad this happened. Not just haters, but cyber bullying going on.  Over shipping?  Seriously people.  Grow up. 

1 hour ago, melissala said:

People go too far over stupid shipping.  I don't blame joongkyo for leaving even if I'll miss her and this thread really won't be the same without her.  

I don't know the details fully, but I do know I've seen far too all the people hating on her on twitter, and IG and other places. SS shippers hating on her, other shippers hating on her.. And she's been warned here for dealing with trolls who trying to start fights.  Well, the trolls and haters didn't get the thread closed like they were hoping, but they did succeed in killing it anyway.  I guess you guys are happy now.  

That's too much really. I agree with you: this thread won't be the same anymore without joongkyo :( 

20 minutes ago, melissala said:

eta: Actually, it seems worse than I first imagined.  So sad this happened. Not just haters, but cyber bullying going on.  Over shipping?  Seriously people.  Grow up. 

Sigh.... Melissala, thank you for explaining to us... Joongkyo, i hope you will be alright later on.... You were wonderful, and we really appreciate every thing you have done for SS shippers.  You will be missed :tears:

Sure thing! digging for any update here but its really quiet like SJK was not in TH, it could be becase the CEO is the owner of the hotel so he can do everything to ensure the real privacy for SJK :)

well, i don't actually want to voice up again about troll and i really ignore, i dont care if some people will see me insane or not, i'm one who doesn't give weight on couple items, because NYC meeting mean everthing for me to ship and keep continuing so, no one forced me to ship SJK&SHK, i'm here since 1 page as a silent reader coz i was just needed to pour some nectar in to my shipping heart, and it's growing gorgeous every day, i'm sure no one will beat my shipping heart except the Songs SJK&SHK themselves. I really grateful to our captain @joongkyo, co-captains and other main contributors (i know, you know who you are) 

I didnt post often because my breaking Eng may lead to any unnessary misunderstanding to anyone in this happy thread and then apologize later on. In my eyes,  i can see SongSongCouple troppers are growing with highly rate might freaking out pretenders in the same time.

after this post, i will be back to reader mode again, except updating news about SJK in TH these days. 

BTW, if anyone here disagree with my post and would like to shout out to me, pls pm me instead of posting in the thread coz i wont drag it further here :) ...thank you 

After reading through the entire thing I felt so sorry for SHK to have these fans who just go around ruining things for her and giving her a bad name

so I have spent time consolidating all that I can get from all SHK related threads and will make sure with my own capacity that SHK and her respective agencies gets it in black and white 

All these are happening right in Soompi and nothing is done to stop all the hate towards our thread and our captain has to suffer the bane of all these and ultimately had to leave. Any losses mentally and emotionally will be dealt with later 

This SS shipper thread is the most watched, most discussed, most popular thread on the Shippers Paradise with the most Google leads pointing here on Soompi and I deeply regret that it has to come to this 

PS: if you have been sent a private message of hate towards you for your shipping here, please pm me. I need the exact screenshot of the message as proof. 

Also do not reply to my post, discuss about my post, quote or tag me. Thanks 

Aaaaawww @joongkyo :tears: I'm new and still not done back reading; at page 389 now. Love all your posts as they are all insightful and spazz-worthy.. How I am going to read those, now that you're leaving and all your posts will be deleted.. :tears:

But I respect your decision.. as long as it could make your mind and heart at peace, will support you all the way.. come back soon if you'll still want. you're very welcome here; surely. whenever. always.. always.. Thanks so much for everything you've contributed to this thread with all your efforts, time and heart.. <3 Keep safe, healthy and happy.. Salute to ya captain! :)

soompi3?async&rand=0.9274003200059175

It's only been a few days that i have allowed myself to join soompi and only because of the intense emotion built up inside my heart from watching dots. I wanted to go to a place where I can jump in and join fellow shippers who share the same and found this site. 

I am saddened that our captain has to resort to leaving her ship, I know however that there are co-captains here who will keep this afloat for the sake of inspiring and at the same time sharing to others these tidbits of info and insight to our most loved SS. 

Haters be haters, bashers be bashers, lots of them lurking around. What an insight they show us of their lives, they try to pull people down mainly because they are themselves unhappy. 

But please I implore the rest of our wonderful shippers to stay this ship afloat. At my age (you wouldn't believe how old I am) with just a few more years to go, this forum is my joy. It gives me a reason to smile each day. 

I saw the magical eyes of both Actors in Dots and I felt something different from other actors in any drama I've seen before. At my age I am glued to my iPad  and my heart beat faster each time they share the screen! 

You've all done a wonderful job here, please keep it going and leave me to be a silent reader.  

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

our ship sails...

(note: my phone is acting up, please forgive errors if any)

Well it's a sad day, for this here thread because one of the major contributors who CONSISTENTLY provided this thread with intelligent and insightful observations to SHK & SJK relationship has made the decision to leave. 

TO YOU HATERS/TROLLS: IF YOU THINK YOU WON, SADLY YOU DID NOT......... 

@joongkyo DID NOT FABRICATE ANY OF THE CLUES TO SHK & SJK RELATIONSHIP. SO YOU DISCREDITING HER POSTS ACHIEVED NOTHING. YOU CAN'T DISCREDIT TRUE AFFECTION AND THE GROWING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OUR COUPLE. 

TO THE "CONTENT STEALERS" YOU MUST BE SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS TRYING TO FIGURE HOW IN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO GET MORE "LIKES" and "FOLLOWERS" now that she has left. Since the information/evidence will no longer be readily available to you so you can watermark it as your own. :)

CHEERS! MAY THIS DAY BE ONE OF THE WORST DAY OF YOUR LIVES.........

There is only TWO GOOD THINGS that could come from this:

a) Joongkyo will no longer feel the need to defend her posts time and time again, 

b.) The cyber-bullying will stop, No person should have to deal with this type of behaviour. 

TO THE REST OF US WHO ARE WILLING TO CONTINUE ON, I JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU ONE OF THE THINGS THAT @joongkyo has taught us was that the CLUES to their relationship is out there, ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS OPEN OUR EYES TO THE POSSIBILITY OF WHAT IS NOT READILY SEEN, ITS NOT THE FIRST THING YOU SEE BUT IN FACT THE THING THAT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAD CONSIDERED THERE WAS A CONNECTION.

ON BEHALF OF THE TRUE SHIPPERS HERE ON THIS THREAD WE  ARE MOST GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR THE DEDICATION AND THE TIRELESS EFFORTS THAT YOU HAVE UNSELFISHLY CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD. THE DAY YOU DECIDE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND, I CAN SAY ON BEHALF OF THIS HERE THREAD, YOUR SEAT WILL ALWAYS BE VACANT :blush:.

LET'S SHIP ON DESPITE LOSING A TRUSTED FRIEND AND S.S. MEMBER IN THIS THREAD FOR WE HAVE MANY OTHERS THAT I KNOW WILL KEEP ON FEEDING THIS THREAD (the quoting of members keeps freezing after 2 members so I decided to say YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) hint: I "like" your pages A LOT 

LET ME LEAVE THIS WITH YOU ALL TO ENJOY!

A COMPILATION OF MY FAVOURITE SHK AND SJK MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS FROM BEGINNING TILL NOW 

PART 1:

IMG_4538_zps9vouyfon.jpg

image_zpsxbgaqixy.gif

sighs..sighs...i dun really know what was happened here since i was out the whole day, but i can still make some guess... .how i wish ppl can use more of our commen sense when posting ...please be more considerate and show more respect  towards each other. I dun contribute much at this thread and therefore i am grateful for all the hard works of ppl here.

And yes, i really dislike all the overboard speculations at IGs :vicx:

Let's me share a pic which i took on my vacay far far away..hope we can calm a bit, well it does for me, i feel peaceful. I hope joongkyo and many here will feel better.

Spoiler

ceXeAg.jpg

fFPR2m.gif

Think it's best the put things behind us and try to move forward.  This thread has been rather toxic lately.  Let's all ignore negativity and just concentrate on what we love - which is the two of them.  There's a lot to cheer for and it's a shame we are getting so weighed down with negativity.  And people would not come in here hating and trolling if they didn't feel things might actually be real between the two of them lol 

Thanks for the award update! SHK is really slaying the votes.  SJK is holding on strong as well.  

Random gif I love.  I really love how she holds on to him after hugs. :P  I wanted some hug bts more so than kisses!  I'm not that delulu (maybe), but I've never seen such great mutual hugs in a drama before.  So beautiful. 

5CxPo19.gif

Archived