[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

26 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

God is good thank you Lord now i hope SHK have a good news to us movie drama or cf with a dazzling handsome actors. SJK trying to kiss the girl model in ice creame cf i dont like to watch it, im waiting for Kyo's turn  revenge of beauty bwahahaha!

Regarding his new CF, I found this hilarious video about KMY/SHK reaction :lol: Just imagine now we can use diverse expressions of them from DOTS to portray our reaction towards their future projects, it's gonna be fun  :w00t:

Credit to moonimsskikyo@Instagram

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jewelry brand 'J.Estina' makes final public statement regarding dispute with Song Hye Kyo

FotorCreated1_zpsl237edlx.jpg

Jewelry brand J.Estina has made its final public statement regarding the dispute involving 'Descendants of the Sun' actress Song Hye Kyo.

On April 28, J.Estina released its final statement on the matter, which said, "The company has a lot of influence on the economy and Hallyu content, and we respect all the productions, actors, and businesses that work for those goals. Though we have little influence, we'll do our best for the progress of Hallyu."

The brand added, "We will no longer dispute our former brand model Song Hye Kyo's claims of image infringement in the media. We apologize for causing worry. We will promptly exchange sides with the other party and resolve this."

Just a few hours beforehand, J.Estina had revealed the contract they had with the 'Descendants of the Sun' drama, which allowed for the use of images and media from the series for advertisement. However, 'Descendants of the Sun' has spoken up against the jewelry brand, stating, "In the case that the brand decides to use images and video clips of the actress outside of the drama, they should request permission from the actress." 

Source: Allkpop

From herein lets party and spazz positivity and then spazz more when @joongkyo finishes translating the video and she has some 40 mins left I think hur hur

bit shippers who just log in after sometime do some back reading to avoid asking same old same old questions ok...

thats the best way to combat withdrawal symptoms and we bring this thread to 610 in no time lol 

ok back to my PM 

@joongkyo no more photographer Oppa? Now SJK Oppa? and you still have some 33.333 minutes left of translation right lol....and why would he need to look hot for telecom CF!! Next thing we know he will do sanitary napkins because he protrayed a perfect Boyfriend!! 

12 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

who is cuter when drunk? You be the judge :)

KYO! Uh I mean Mo Yeon! Cuz she's a Happy Drunk!

Ki, I mean Si Jin, just cried to his phone...And even he lost all resistance to funny drunk Kyo, erm Mo Yeon!

All hail the beauty queen!!

6-song_hye_kyo.jpg

:wub:

Really hope songsong can have a project again together... maybe a charity or something that both are interested in? Waiting and crossing my fingers for that day... since i guess cf is quite hard.... or maybe editorials then.... #rambling due to dots withdrawal syndrome..... 

Pretty girls are a dime a dozen.... esp in the entertainment industry... but where to find a veritable gem like shk who is generous, compassionate, gorgeous... etc etc.... im sure sjk needs to look no further..... whoever he works with in future, i'll put my faith in this...

Who what ultimate fan girl of SJK?! Then I must be the Ultimate Fan Sister of SJK! And at this rate he is going, sanitary pad is very possible. In Taiwan popular actors do sanitary pad CF and they get sold out!! Wah 

edit: ahh I know which fan girl already 

Archived