[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi guys, this might be a long post of me rambling around about how i feel after i did like 30? 40++ pages to backread? so please bear with me or just skip my post hehe

Spoiler

I was so busy with school and i SWEAR i miss this thread a lot! And since i backread so many pages i sense a roller coaster mood in this thread, i miss out all of @joongkyo analysis and all, which is so sad because i cannot read any of her insights, but i read some replies to her so i think i can put the pictures into a whole.

i came here now as i have break time and just saw Kyo's update, i am super glad she posted the pic and immediately comment about hoping dots to win so many awards lol. but then i got here and got notified that there was an obnoxious moment behind it. I am all with @geronimoooo oppa here, after reading all the story here, i really adore how Kyo oenni deals with them. I couldn't respect her more for this (tho i already have so much respect for her)

and suddenly i remember @Chewy Hoe oenni's post about the life of SJK and SHK nowadays as in being overwhelmed in the stardom and even got their friends questioned about their relationship (please correct me if i'm wrong, i read this in like 20-30 pages back :"). I also think of that now and then, the first time i felt this was when the article from a reporter saying "please close your eyes and let them enjoy their time in Garosu-gil(?)" (smth like this, not really remember the words ._.). I feel like it is sad that being in a relationship equals scandal but i cannot do anything about it.

and the fact that we cannot spazz over them (eventhough this is my break time and i was hoping to spazz over Kyo oenni's ig update T_T) is just sad, but yeah, i will just pray for their happiness. I cannot be a selfish person to want them being exposed just to satisfied my shipper's heart, because i sincerely want them to be happy together.

anyway, i stumble over @khxy post on the shoelaces poster and also @convalescent post and i want to thank you personally because of the warmth those posts have given me heheheh.

To all shippers here, i cannot thank you enough for the excitement you gave me! here is a small gift from me, a quick edit of our beloved couple :heart:

i'm so sorry it's lousy, made it quick hehe :sweatingbullets:

KGxmrFag3Uq6xL9zyIkzDfCDB7Td2mvV-K8_u-YI

added: how come the thread moves so fast while i was typing lol! good night/day to you guys!! and omg @hclover96 i was curious of the hidden picture and BOOM HAHA! save it to my phone

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Prentiss said:

2.57 is my favourite moment. that face..i dunno how to describe the meaning of that smirking face by sjk and that sudden red ears..

sjk really need to learned how to control his facial expression hehhehehhehehe..

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

thank you so much to the creator that put it all together!! 

I read SJK expression at 2.57-2.59 as OMG I so gonna confess already 

Awww, totally agree with both of you! Here's the Gifs:wub:

image_9.gif

Fanvid created by @newgirlblues http://youtu.be/sL7Y-Tp4MK8

6 hours ago, superbigcat said:

The Beauty's recent updates, my tiny heart can't contain anymore... Please  the universal power brings these two greatest happiness along their journey and their lives. 

Can't resist commenting again about these updates. Trollers attacked her and she posted pics of them smiling. As if she's saying, "Do you think I'll be afraid and stop enjoying my love and life? Fat chance!"

I stan the right woman TT____________TT

Meanwhile, to the reference of Song2 as angels, I reccommend this song by Aerosmith:

@hclover96Ottoke!!! My heart can't take it!! Why must you stare like that SJK, whyyyy?? I can't stop smiling oh the butterflies!! Idk but that gif reminds me of their NG/BTS, on how they were always giggly and laughing even for no reason on some scenes. I don't think SHK said anything funny but SJK can't stop giggling! I'm certain that he finds everything that she say and does, amusing, beautiful and hilarious, that he can't contain himself with his giddy feelings hence the frequent giggles and laughter. Plus that gaze!! OMG my heart stopped! And THAT TONGUE even made it sexier! Why are you always playing with that tongue ? You know SJK's neck and tongue is not good for my pervy mind. The thirst is real I need a glass of water!!!!!

P.S : Seriously, SJK no matter how hard you try, you just can't hide your feelings. That face and gaze says it all. Dude you're smitten!!

Reporters can't stop shipping SS couple, this one is super hilarious!.  Yes, this is an actual news article!

http://www.ajunews.com/view/20160426140421751

태양의 후예 송중기 송혜교, 웨딩버전 사진이? '보기만해도 설레네'

(DOTS) SONG JOONG KI AND SONG HYE KYO, WEDDING VERSION PHOTO?. "EVEN LOOKING AT IT MAKES ONE EXCITED"

20160426140731600821.jpg

아주경제 전기연 기자 = '태양의 후예' 송중기 송혜교 커플의 웨딩버전이 공개됐다. 

25일 한 송혜교 팬 인스타그램(@songhyekyozone)에는 "Mo Yeon & Si Jin Wedding Invitation #2"라는 글과 함게 사진이 올라왔다.

사진 속에는 군복을 입은 유시진(송중기)과 부케를 들고 화환과 면사포를 쓴 강모연(송혜교)의 모습이 담겨 있다. 해당 사진은 '태양의 후예' 장면에 팬들이 포토샵으로 그려넣은 것. 이 사진은 어색함 없이 자연스러운 모습을 보여줘 눈길을 끌었다.

"DOTS" Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo couple's wedding version photo has been made public.

On the 25th, a SHK fan (  songhyekyozone) posted this picture shown in the article along with the message "Mo Yeon & SiJin Wedding Invitation #2".

The photo shows YSJ(SJK) in his military uniform while KMY(SHK) holds a bouquet , with a wreath of flowers on her head and a wedding veil. The picture is a picture photoshopped by fans of the show DOTS. However this photo appears extremely natural and without any awkwardness 

i cannot believe 2 things and both have to do with @Prentiss as evidenced by @denira2104 LOL 

1) you and 1 actually like the 2.57 of the video made made by @newgirlblues 

2) when I saw Kyo IG update of the BTS pictures, I am immediately reminded of what you said to me twice to keep posting because it drives the antics crazy!! LOL 

Spoiler

next @newgirlblues your fan vid is the bomb! I don't know how you manage to connect everything there so well that it actually saves me the trouble of having to watch them individually! And lol your nick suggest you are getting some new girl blues? I don't know about the blues but I tell ya with your kind of fan vid you ain't getting any blues man!! You got only loves!! Lol 

also @airaseyo_stv Wah thanks for remembering what I said even though I don't see you around often but I do suggest that you read this thread before school during and after...even though I check it 24/7 myself lol and you keep talking ok 

lastly, oh man shoutout to @phenomenon for your pm! I am grateful! And @joongkyo Dongseang for your efforts!! 

Is there a limit to how many people we can tag in a post? Cos I rather do 1 then spam you see...lol 

and all those who tag me earlier that enjoyed reading my spams, you know who you are but sorry I have overused the tags here so I ain't going to tag 1 by 1 LOL but ya i keep them all in my heart!!! Thank you 

question: to everyone who liked my apology post so much that it was pinned! LOL did you all actually liked my post because you are accepting my apology or something? 

Ok runs away 

1 hour ago, missandrea said:

SHK has the best squad in the world haha. All of her friends are really protective and a couple proved it today. Something that we would want for our goddess! I guess 2 of them removed pictures that they posted and sorry not sorry lol, fans caught it especially the "tagged" names on it! Waaaaah. No getting to speculations about SJK coming to Thailand early, we will just do the thinking. Teehee. We can't afford to tarnish our OTP's chance on that Baeksang!!! Gaaaaah! Pictures and thoughts are running on my mind and are giving me the giggles! Salute to SHK's friend! Lol. All of her friends were on a ship... We will sail and ship along with them, pun intended! Hahaha! Gaaaaaaaah!

Hi I think I'm missing something? Would you mind telling me what it is? :)

6 hours ago, redwinecouple said:

Lol at SHK 'trolling' at the trolls.

How many pics do you have on your phone, SHK? Must be an entire album, eh? My not delulu self thinks she's missing someone. I mean, how can you post an unrelated photo when you're in vacation not unless you're thoughts are filled with that person and your fond memories lol.  

Agreed. And if the haters and the skeptics said it's just for promotion, duh! The drama has ended! She really doesn't have to promote more, DOTS has reached global fandom. Must be because she's missing someone :3

@joongkyo LOL that article is truly hilarious. Reporters must be big fan of SongSong :w00t:

Btw, I found this clue on Baidu: 

13092174_10154202641625559_5150502412526

So the owner of Mapa chicken place attempted to answer fan question in English (so nice of him/her). I don't understand the last part of the answer but still, I picked up two things from that comment. Firstly, SJK did not come with the hospital team on the day SHK brought the signature cards with her. Secondly and fortunately (lol) SJK did go there often :phew: 

Now the thought of him going to her favorite restaurant often made me happy. Maybe he came there often with her and the cast, or maybe he visited often to buy chicken for her. Either way, I'm still happy lol 

And also now I really believe she brought and signed on the couple pics so he can add his signature on latter like some of you have predicted :phew: What an adorable pair really :lol:

Hey, guys! Thanks for keeping the spazzing alive on this thread. It's hard for me to contribute much now, but I love reading everyone's thoughts. Let's overwhelm this thread with so many spazz-worthy and positive posts about our Songs :) That way we also remain a model thread :) 

@my_bazuka Lol, I think Mapa Chicken meant that SHK and her group stayed for a long time (6 hours) and had a lot of fun on that day. Yes, read about SJK coming to that chicken place very often and all I can say is at the rate that the owner keeps posting SS pictures, the name of the store should be changed to SongSong Couple's Chicken restaurant..~ ;)

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

the name of the store should be changed to SongSong Couple's Chicken restaurant..~ ;)

(Sorry to cut the post)

oh i'd love to come to this restaurant once i visit S.Korea! It reminds me of that cafe in the drama selling the heart choco under SongSong Couple's name! Lol!

@Chewy Hoe yes i did do that! Haha! I did trick my times to check on this thread once in a while, but everytime i log in the page jumps up to 10++ pages so i didn't post anything here because i couldn't keep up ㅠㅠ i'll try to be more active! (Tho i'm not sure i'd give an important contribution here since i have no idea about korean that much hehe)

6 hours ago, bliss7 said:

I can't help smiling whenever I watch DOTS BTS :) I feel happy for Hye Kyo. I love seeing her letting her guard down and being carefree behind the camera. I love seeing happy SHK again. To me what makes her perfect is that she has two very different sides to herself. except the very serious, professional, responsible and matured side of her that we see very often in front of cameras, she has  this very cute baby like immature side to her (unfortunately only people who are every very close to her get to see this side of her). however after many years, DOTS bts let us see glimpse of that sweet side of Kyo again :) all credits go to Mr. Song ;)

I've been a fan of SHK for years, though only watched four of her dramas. Still, I'm glad that I've finally got a glimpse of her warmer, cute side. I'm very grateful to SJK for tearing the walls around her apart so she could be this glowing for us to see.

@ladylia257 Hey, could you please edit your last post :) .

The Mod just gave a stern warning on the previous page as it seems some complaints were made regarding our thread. From now on, SS shippers lets use the PM facility when we feel any real need to share something regarding people who aren't SS. 

I am not sure if I am correct or not. In one of the bts, SJK and JG were talking about  bromance, SJK looked at his left side one or two times... I think SHK is at side. The reason I am saying this is because at the back you can see Onew in the green chair. This scene is followed by SJK and JG inviting SHK to the Gossip show but ended up talking about cow thing... not sure if I am correct or not. I still don't know how to upload pics here without using my private instagram. 

5 hours ago, geronimoooo said:

Feel of the moment

Therefore I can see her instagram updates in various ways. It can reflect her missing SJK, DotS. But there is this feeling I get, that it can also be her direct response to hate she faced. She is definitely feeling it. She isnt the kind of person that would disregard feelings of others just because she feels that it is unjust. She cares about people, whether they are her fans or fans of someone else. Always treating others with kidness and compassion. She will always spread love and happiness.

That is why I dont see it as a message to haters that she is gonna ignore their request (I find that request hilariously dumb). I find it as a message to us. To her fans who keep supporting her, who keep sending her our love. Who always stand behind her. She is telling us, that she is aware of the hate, but she is not going to feel down, because she has incredible support of her friends and her fans. And she feels happy at the moment. 

Similarity that is shared by those photos, is her wonderful smile. That smile is a huge giveaway. Would you send someone a smiling photo if you were feeling sad ? That is why, even though she is aware of what is going on, she is telling us not to worry and keep supporting her. She is sending us her love and telling us to trust her choices. Her choices make her happy and she hopes to share that happiness with us. 

Thank you for sharing your point of view. 

I hope you're right and it's a message from SHK telling us she knows what's happening but she's very happy at the moment. She wants to tell us that we don't have to worry about her. 

May she have all the happiness in the world. 

Archived