[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hmmm,..Is this the first time SJK received so many overwhelming projects overseas? Whenever i looked at him..i felt that myself a little tense and lost. Its very heartaching to see him walking the Hallyu Star path alone with many unexpectations ahead...So worried for him..JK,brace up!You can do it! Thank God our HK is helping him out ..Thats a consolation for me just to think of it..

Dearest SJK

Image result for perseverance quote

song-joong-ki-6-1461339707041.jpg

Specially dedicated to SHK

Image result for good girlfriend quote

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

SHK's friends are literally the best squad that one can dream of, which is why I don't care that she doesn't have *actress/famous friends*  - her squad is goals!!

Hyun Kyoung posted again! I mean they know that we all check out their IG (lol) !!

Indeed! SHK seem more comfortable with her ordinary friends than famous ones:wub: She must be feeling blessed to have friends like them to share both happiness and sadness:D

LOL IKR. Hyun Kyoung, thank you for your "fan-service" to us, for giving us another proof to believe that you guys are in Thailand now:phew:

tumblr_lnq4qrEmY81qia0fb.gif

10 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

OH Ahahaha! Maybe since we all have the same idea the first time we heard that SHK is in Phuket LOL We are going to have another party then if it's ended up true! I am gonna take some time to pra for this to happen:wub:

@hyukgu yes, party party!! It will be blazing hot again in this thread haha! Btw, I love your RM's gifs! 

@joongkyo oh, best squad indeed! They are really taking an effort to give everyone a different thought and perspective coz like u said, everyone does follow her and other close friends of SHK lol. She made a private IG as well (hyun_kyoung), I just noticed it today. Gaaaaaah! Another "coincidence" and friendly redezvouz! Sure!!!!

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@awestruckshipper I don't see what you see, for me he slipped into his new role of Hallyu God with a lot of  grace and class. SHK doesn't need to teach him anything.

Hi,SHK aint teaching him anything..What i meant is SHARING what she has with him. for eg,EXPERIENCE,MS PARK,MS LEE AND FRIENDS (MAYBE.)

thats my personal views as much as i love to see him shine.If i ever offend you,I am sorry though.I meant it as a question.

29 minutes ago, awestruckshipper said:

Whenever i looked at him..i felt that he is a little tense and lost. Its very heartaching to see him walking the Hallyu Star path alone with many unexpectations ahead...So worried for him..JK,brace up!You can do it! Thank God our HK is helping him out ..Thats a consolation for me just to think of it.

As you said, I am also glad SJK has SHK to keep encouraging him. Just like she said during her interview, SJK is at his peak now and he knows well what to do. For me, it shows that SHK trusts in every decision SJK made, and she could do nothing more than support him:wub: I am imagining SHK always cook healthy meals for SJK tho LOL:lol:

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

with the exception of YAI Oppa!..he's the best friend/dongsaeng!! :) 

YAI oppa has so many roles tho. He's SHK's best little dongsaeng and SS shipper just like us *rmb the pic of SS he uploaded in IG is no other than SS kissing!!*:phew: LOL

14 minutes ago, missandrea said:

yes, party party!! It will be blazing hot again in this thread haha! Btw, I love your RM's gifs! 

Ahahaha it makes our thread like a place to hold party non-stop! :lol:

tumblr_inline_ngp0cf7Uq91sdffv1.gif

18 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@awestruckshipper I don't see what you see, for me he slipped into his new role of Hallyu God with a lot of  grace and class. SHK doesn't need to teach him anything.

@hyukgu with the exception of YAI Oppa!..he's the best friend/dongsaeng!! :) 

Dongseang, ya man! I didn't even see the tense and lost, I see DEDICATION only? And overworked maybe? 

And he was already going places way before dots and making loads of money even while being in army. He is famous even before the goddess came along 

5 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

As you said, I am also glad SJK has SHK to keep encouraging him. Just like she said during her interview, SJK is at his peak now and he knows well what to do. For me, it shows that SHK trusts in every decision SJK made, and she could do nothing more than support him:wub: I am imagining SHK always cook healthy meals for SJK tho LOL:lol:

Well said. Hye Kyo is a matured woman and she has gone through a lot in this life as normal people like and as celebrity. The fact that she trusts SJK must means a lot to him. Someone on his side through ups and down who will always support and trust him. From all the interview when they both talk about each other, they seems respecting the presence of each other in their life. As a fan, I am happy for the support that they got from their other half (SJK-SHK). :wub:

2 minutes ago, songsquare said:

@hyukgu girl your RM gifs really emphasize everything you say/spazz ESP THE YOO JAESUK ONES! :lol:

LOL everyone knows RM members have the best reaction ever! And those can be used to represent our feelings Ahaaha

The+Many+Faces+of+Yoo+Jae-suk+%25281%252

40 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Dongseang, ya man! I didn't even see the tense and lost, I see DEDICATION only? And overworked maybe? 

And he was already going places way before dots and making loads of money even while being in army. He is famous even before the goddess came along 

Lol..most probably,Its not the tense and lost in Him...Its the Tense and Lost in me to see him so busy. Can actually call me Ajumma!

@strawberry555 its my mistake, i will try to be carefull hereafter:)

Back to spazzing, SJK is really a manly man, he did all his action scenes without stunt doubles and if iam not wrong, even ropes were not used for that car sliding scene. Woww SJK is as cool as our captain YSJ in real life. 

As much i wish SJK and SHK to get married, i should say, as a girl i am a little bit jealous of SHK. But iam not as awesome as our goddess so......

Was back reading.

When i was around page530, i thought, why no one ever discover the tapping thigh/leg scene? Bcuz i really like that part so much that i repeated ALOT. Like ALOT then suddenly, oh mai gawd, did i saw smth, unusual? Sweet? AND YESH, beauty tap big boss thigh/leg!! i cant help but scream at that time ! HAHAHA 

Apology that i forgot your id name but thanks to you that you mentioned it and yesh, we all started to repeat that scene. 

It's just so couple thing isnt it?  And this part, where beauty tongue got twisted when she said her line (the one after they had a 'misunderstanding' on the parcel thingy), she leaned over him after that! For me, it's more than a friend-friend or sibling thing. WILL YOU LEAN OVER SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH? I wont. Bcuz people might think we have 'something' going on, and wont do it to cause any unnecessary thing.  

Those boday languages, those lovely eyes looking at each other, those comfortable 'space' between them. 

WILL YOU SIT CLOSE TO SOMEONE WHO YOURE NOT INTERESTED WITH? 

12 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

PBG was just in Taipei for fan meet and during the interview PC he mention that SJK recommended him to listen to a Chinese song that he likes by Taiwanese Singer Wong Lee Hom song entitled: Kiss Goodbye

Thank you SJK really for recommending this Chinese song to PBG and for PBG for sharing at his PC!!  this must be exactly how you are feeling everytime you had to say goodbye to Kyo and I know now!! Awwwwwwwwww

So I heard this song for the first time today and the lyrics are giving me such feels!!!!!!!. SJK, I know the perfect solution to never having to part ways - move in with SHK! *wink wink*

Also, since when does SJK listen to super sappy songs like Kiss Goodbye and Like a Child?.hehehe.... I love how SS's friends keep dropping clues along the way. Super supportive friends :D

7 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Just trying out my first post and answering a previous post. SJK sprained his knee and broke a small bone in his hand 

so its make sense then on eps 16 when she said about his hand's broken bone and she catch a glimpse at SJK foot when he try to get up lol, that little caring action:wub: 

22 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

ROFL at comments on NB saying SHK is "too cold and mature", do they even know her?. This woman is 15 years older than me and she's jumping around on furniture.

I bet those people cannot differentiate between "too cold and mature" and "sexy" tho :lol:

Song+Hye+Kyo+Harpers+Bazaar+Korea+Octobe

And don't forget this too

1850504214_564a5a03_2080757479_35b97407.

Archived