[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

21 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

SHK tapped SJK leg???? Omo...I need to watch it again...how can u guys notice those little detail....my Ahjumma eyes will never notice it....hope someone can gif. That little precious moment...pleaseeee.....:blush:

I've had a lot of free time this past few days so I've been rewatching their videos together and catching up on updates that I've missed here. Call me crazy but first I would watch it normally, then repeat it again and this time look at the subs, lastly turn on the slow mo settings. You'll see wonders that your eyes would have never caught on the first time you watched it. I just finished watching their HK presscon and I set it on slow motion settings and I was literally screaming from giddiness. They were so obvious with their body language it was cute and funny at the same time. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I have been a silent reader here. And I came across something on insta. This user said that she won the original script of ep6 from kbs. Can we have more so we can see which is adlib ;)

ps: hope I'm not doing it wrong

I hv been a shipper for noona-dongseng couples b4 so I really believe age doesn't matter. There are many real couples with more than 4 years gap 

We all know the only thing for a relationship to work well should be both are compatible in characters and interests. Both hv spent 6 months together so they can really know whether they match well or not. 

I really like to see SHK laughing often and I saw these in the bts.  SJK love to tease her like what Jasper Cho mentioned.  That armpit salute make me laughed harder than her acting drunk. 

Then SJK can be protective and caring when situations needed. You can see SHK eyes observing without saying much. 

She has been thru 2 public failed relationship so she really need more time to think (KMY condition) whether to commit 3rd time with another celebrity who is going thru peak now. 

I will be patient with this couple, hopefully 2 years later they announced good news. 33 - 37 is good age for wedding and SJK career should be stable and matured by then.

Just dropping in to post that it's more or less confirmed that SHK and friends are in Phuket, Hyun_Kyoung and Raymond Chae's latest posts prove it. Even the person called KrisGap that Raymond tagged posted a video.  Looks like it's a holiday, because Hyun_young's caption says "April, the 4th month is the month of sea"...probably hinting at the fact that they had come to Thailand in April last year as well.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OMG I know it's totally random but I read both JG and KJW are gonna filming RM tomorrow. I mean wow, everyone knows DOTS in KBS but they will appear in SBS, and it's RM!!! :blink:

And now I am gonna put my high hope for both Song Song to be the next one guesting there! We all know SJK has special relation with RM, I so much wish he can persuade SHK to join him in the future LOL:phew:

1 minute ago, hyukgu said:

OMG I know it's totally random but I read both JG and KJW are gonna filming RM tomorrow. I mean wow, everyone knows DOTS in KBS but they will appear in SBS, and it's RM!!! :blink:

And now I am gonna put my high hope for both Song Song to be the next one guesting there! We all know SJK has special relation with RM, I so much wish he can persuade SHK to join him in the future LOL:phew:

I was just gonna post the same thing as you. Praying for that to happen or at least a photoshoot/CF of SongSong together.

Just read @joongkyo's post and about the possible DOTS 2 or another project for our SS couple. I am spazzing about the possibility! I really don't care what it is (either its a continuation of DOTS or the another type of story). Just the thought of having both SJK and SHK on the same project again is something to get really excited about, especially for us shippers. I really hope it will happen! As you know some kdrama love couple takes yeaarrsss to do a reunion project, in some cases it doesn't happen at all, so I am super stoked that, if its our and everything goes well, in just 1 yr or so, our OTP is back at it again. If they will do a reunion drama, I think it's best to do it no later than 5 years, seriously! Because I can't wait that long! Hahaha! Nah, but they shout get at it while people are still in to them, (as a person/individual) or to it (their on & off cam romance). I think @angieknows might have mentioned it sometime ago, but a period drama would be a good project as well for them, if they want to steer away from KMY/YSJ's character. As most of us have already seen that mash up fan vid of them from an olden age era, it looked very interesting and fit them nicely. But hey, I'll take another DOTS characters and story again anytime, love them there, and will love any project they will do - together or individually.

Still not over the BTS episodes. Seemed like a revelation story to me haha. You will see how everybody including KMS, JG and of course SJK seems to be giddy and can't stop, won't stop talking about SHK haha. Another one that we got from there is that SHK herself confessed that she gets excited when she's drunk and well, I think she'll be acting cute too, inebriated. SHK's van must be big since JG and SJK jokingly says that it can fit a cow, hahahaha! It was revealed, despite of her telling that story already, we saw how she became close to her medical group and takes up Nurse Ha's lap and sit comfortably there.  We saw how considerate and thoughtful SJK really was/is by making a little wrap food and feed the staff himself. We saw how really comfortable and playful both SJK and SHK together and seems to be reaaalllly enjoying their time together. Also, how they "call-up" each other and give motivation and encouragement when one seems to be out of it! Speaking of revelation, during the truck kiss scene, I find it quite interesting that SJK has to bring up his Mom's name and make a joke out of it to SHK. I feel like the soon to be mom-in-law and daughter-in-law must've already met or possibly have some type of interaction since SJK is teasing her with calling his mom during that kiss scene and get approval. Hmmm, these two have some secrets already and are not telling us, not fair! LOL. There are more revelation that we obviously saw and I am just happy to see at least some part of it (because the 258(?) days filming or whatever is not enough to compress in 1hour, 258(?) days x 24hours... not much close to 1hr, seriously!) but it's more than enough to peek at our OTP's blossoming romance on the set, it's fun and quite satisfying seeing it! 

Blossom needs to give SJK some time off. He needs to spend some time with his lady love. In that note, could they be strategically planning another secret rendezvous? We really don't know the truth and everything is a mere speculation, but if SHK really where SJK will have his FM, then they better up their ninja skills again haha! But seriously, they really need some alone time, he's been quite busy these days but who knows, they are so good with their "meet-ups" only a few has been captured and it's with "fellow cast mates". 

Shipping and working is quite a task hahaha! Still enjoyed reading some of the posts... I still have a long way to go! Gaaaaaaah. 

EDIT:

I've been mostly out of the thread the whole day but looks like we have A LOT of new shippers! Yeeeyyy! Welcome everyone! 

15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Just dropping in to post that it's more or less confirmed that SHK and friends are in Phuket, Hyun_Kyoung and Raymond Chae's latest posts prove it. Even the person called KrisGap that Raymond tagged posted a video.  Looks like it's a holiday, because Hyun_young's caption says "April, the 4th month is the month of sea"...probably hinting at the fact that they had come to Thailand in April last year as well.

I am awed with SHK's ninja skill :o 

Like woah suddenly we heard she's in Phuket LOL that's amazing for her! Wish she can have a pleasure holiday there, and yup I am still hoping she's gonna stay there till SJK coming for his FM:wub: And if they also really went to Thailand for holiday last year, I wonder why she chose to come back there again. I'm sorry SHK unnie, I am just gonna take your reason is because of SJK going to be there too:lol:

3067308246_599536c7_viewimage.gif

Holaaa shippers...I have been a SR here for quite sometime and my fingers can't behave any longer from joining you guys :sweatingbullets:

Did you all notice SHK's pic that she uploaded on her IG earlier..what I saw is someone's hand and shoulder and not her leg.:rolleyes: correct me if I am wrong.

16 minutes ago, luvforever said:

I was just gonna post the same thing as you. Praying for that to happen or at least a photoshoot/CF of SongSong together.

When that time comes, we will jump into happiness indeed!

Running%2BMan%2B5th%2BAnniversary%2B%252

11 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

I am awed with SHK's ninja skill :o 

Like woah suddenly we heard she's in Phuket LOL that's amazing for her! Wish she can have a pleasure holiday there, and yup I am still hoping she's gonna stay there till SJK coming for his FM:wub: And if they also really went to Thailand for holiday last year, I wonder why she chose to come back there again. I'm sorry SHK unnie, I am just gonna take your reason is because of SJK going to be there too:lol:

Last year she went to Koh Samui around the 20th of March and Rarmond posted pictures of her still being there in the first week of April, so if it's anything like last time then her holiday will be pretty long. Most of her friends took turns coming there, some left a little earlier and some arrived a little later. Let's see what happens.

Actually I think Hyun Kyoung and Raymond posted those picture because yesterday Naver was talking about SHK's whereabouts, at one point she was the number 1 most searched topic. Which is why SHK posted that picture last night, just so things don't look suspicious. Now her friends are doing the same, making it look like a big group of friends are just there to enjoy some sun and sand.

SHK's friends are literally the best squad that one can dream of, which is why I don't care that she doesn't have *actress/famous friends*  - her squad is goals!!

Hyun Kyoung posted again! I mean they know that we all check out their IG (lol) !!

is anyone know where SJK gets hurt when shooting eps 14? its his foot? i dont know if someone already posted it, but if he hurts his foot when shooting action scene on eps 14 then i dont know if you notice on eps 16 precisely at minute 09:58 when SJK try to get up and whinning in pain, SHK catch a glimpse on his foot for that one second. if its not his foot then im sorry :lol:

19 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@hyukgu oh man did you just tap into my private message convo because that's about what it's all about. If they stay till Ki fan meet in Thailand then is just something to celebrate really here for us 

tumblr_mlz9syFMFJ1qdcel5o2_250.gif

OH Ahahaha! Maybe since we all have the same idea the first time we heard that SHK is in Phuket LOL We are going to have another party then if it's ended up true! I am gonna take some time to pray for this to happen:wub:

Archived